LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Always feel like I have to go

rubbersheetmike

I have a medical problem but the most prominant feature these days is that when Im awake I feel like I have to pee even after I go. When I go my bladder doesnt fully empty and I still feel like I have to go even if its somewhere inconvenient. Sometimes I fantasize about having a huge gusher and being able to relax when I finish. Luckily my bladder doesnt wake me up in the night when I have to go otherwise I think I wouldn't get any sleep.

I had this originally when my incontinence started. Though for me it went from having that feeling all the time to nothing and only knowing when it was already coming out.  That was about 23 years ago for me..

I had a prostate infection one time, felt the same way....I mean the having to hold knees together and rock back and forth fear of instant streams venting from my loins.

Problem was, I had a business visitor in town and we, including my wife, were scheduled to go to dinner.

My wife, who knows of my interests and does not approve, and knew of my prostate predicament, for the only time said, "why don't you just wear one of your diapers?"

I was stunned...but it was an idea.  I changed into what I though was the best (ie quiet and absorbent) solution.

Problem was, it sounded like I was wearing garbage bags and sandpaper to me.  I asked my wife and she said, "what does it matter if it solves the problem".

In the end, I didn't wear anything, turns out that even though I had the feeling....I did not leak or wet....just felt like I had to.

It was a LONG...and pretty miserable dinner....and the problem was, the guy was not only a business contact, he was also a good personal friend.

Things cleared up after a course of antibiotics.....but I will never forget that feeling.

I have the same problem, feeling I have to pee all the time, but wearing a diaper solved the problem 
When wearing I never get the urge to pee, unless I actually have an urge, cause the bladder is getting full..

14 hours ago, fixitboy said:

That's how it starts.  Urgently all the time

I had that symptom before I started wearing regularly and it still only happens when I'm stressed or really bored doing what I do, but has to do it
With diaper on I never get stressed, works better than anti-depressants, and I have been on lots of them and none worked as good as diapers

10 hours ago, Dubious said:

No prostate sounds like a boring life

Not at all, firstly, I am alive! Prostate cancer kills huge numbers of men. Secondly, I am in nappies and no longer need to hide them, thirdly, I am 70 and don’t want to father any children. So the onlydown side is trying to ‘rehabilitate’ my manhood into providing some pleasure again.

• 2 weeks later...
I had that symptom before I started wearing regularly and it still only happens when I'm stressed or really bored doing what I do, but has to do it
With diaper on I never get stressed, works better than anti-depressants, and I have been on lots of them and none worked as good as diapers

You are aware most Psychotropic drugs have or are anti cholinergic or anti muscarinic in some form including anti depressants, and long term use results in inability to fully empty your bladder .Regardless of prostate health your bladder can be screwed and no longer capable of fully draining as a adverse effect (i never did anykind of drugs but dont tell my bladder ,i think its enjoying the every 4 hour catheter life LOL)and it's daily feeding of Flomax .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Not at all, firstly, I am alive! Prostate cancer kills huge numbers of men. Secondly, I am in nappies and no longer need to hide them, thirdly, I am 70 and don’t want to father any children. So the onlydown side is trying to ‘rehabilitate’ my manhood into providing some pleasure again.
Two inch electrodes on TENS device ground on your shaft just above the twins Positive on head , typically keep the cycles low adjust for pleasure , learned in physical rehab from flaccid to full staff ejaculation and everything in between , it works on Paras & Quads with no feeling it can work on you .

On 11/27/2019 at 4:49 PM, Greybird said:

Sounds like a pretty good outcome to me.  Will you bother with the exercises they give you to regain continence or just allow yourself to remain incontinent?  It's hard to be sure but I suspect I'd just do the latter and roll with it.

On 12/6/2019 at 5:55 AM, Cruiser 03 said:

You are aware most Psychotropic drugs have or are anti cholinergic or anti muscarinic in some form including anti depressants, and long term use results in inability to fully empty your bladder .Regardless of prostate health your bladder can be screwed and no longer capable of fully draining as a adverse effect (i never did anykind of drugs but dont tell my bladder ,i think its enjoying the every 4 hour catheter life LOL)and it's daily feeding of Flomax .

Two inch electrodes on TENS device ground on your shaft just above the twins Positive on head , typically keep the cycles low adjust for pleasure , learned in physical rehab from flaccid to full staff ejaculation and everything in between , it works on Paras & Quads with no feeling it can work on you .

The way you describe it sound painfull!!!! But I have aTens machine and I’ll try it, thank you, Cruiser

20 hours ago, oznl said:

Sounds like a pretty good outcome to me.  Will you bother with the exercises they give you to regain continence or just allow yourself to remain incontinent?  It's hard to be sure but I suspect I'd just do the latter and roll with it.

It’s a bit of a conundrum! There is a big difference between choice and reality, but I am enjoying it, so I might well take my time over the exercise regime. 
On another note, Oznl, i learned today that Better-drys are the same as Rearz or was it Crinklz, do you find that they ‘fall apart’ if you wear them whilst doing moderate exercise? I find the wadding just disintegrates and becomes uncomfortable after three/four hours, especially when wet. Would you let me know. Thanks

Sorry to describe it so poorly,I have tried to teach that to alot of guys and many don't understand that if you can use this method on guys with no ability to feel with awareness anything but climax ,it will certainly be helpfull to guys with feeling .no it doesn't hurt at all unless your pads aren't making good contact because then the electricity is to focused .also if you want to save money on electrodes there is an adhesive and conduction gel in one called Tensive that allows you to reuse pads almost infinitely, don't be afraid to experiment with settings , it can't pull your penis off and it's pretty individual what feels good, great or you get spunk on the ceiling , it's like when you discovered masturbation in your youth ,touch feel experiment until you figure it out .
And by all means spend a few extra bucks and get a device with programmable memory then when you figure out a winning combination you can program it and be discretely completely hands free pleasuring yourself for hours " edging" until you push another button and relieves that congestion .

2 hours ago, Greybird said:

On another note, Oznl, i learned today that Better-drys are the same as Rearz or was it Crinklz, do you find that they ‘fall apart’ if you wear them whilst doing moderate exercise? I find the wadding just disintegrates and becomes uncomfortable after three/four hours, especially when wet. Would you let me know. Thanks

If we're talking moderate exercise as being reasonably active in the day doing normal things, walking around, work in the garden, up and down a ladder, a BetterDry will actually hold up far better than the Molicare premium slip maxi.  An assisting factor is that I usually wear some kind of compression stocking over a PUL waterproof over the nappy (the waterproof manages leaks, the compression stocking manages visual discretion, noise and gravity).

If we are talking about a gym session, I haven't found ANY tape-on-nappy yet that can reliably withstand say 15 minutes on a cross trainer wet.

Despite my shape, I actually go to a gym around 3 - 4 times per week (I have the figure of a bear but I'm useful at moving furniture).  In the early days, I tried to leverage a last 45 minutes out of my day-nappy by leaving it on for the gym session.  Each brand had its own particular method of demise in this scenario.  With the BetterDry, it seemed to be gravity.  It got saggier and saggier and before long, I was constantly hauling it back up to stop my nappy disappearing from my crotch to reappear at my knees.

With a Molicare - all the padding would head on down to the basement of the garment and there'd be a padding party under my perineum leaving the rest of my crotch quite wet.

These days I will either simply go nappy-free for the 45m or so (that's still an option to me although I'm by now well aware of a need to pee towards the end).  Alternatively, I will wear a sacrificial pull-up for gym.  The pull-ups seem able to cope with the action but they're not much good at coping with pee.  I've found their rated capacities to be hopelessly optimistic for the 2 hours or so for gym/home/dinner/night nappy they are ok.

If I find my dependence progressing further, I'd make pull-ups for gym an "always" instead of a "sometimes" thing.

2 hours ago, Greybird said:

It’s a bit of a conundrum! There is a big difference between choice and reality, but I am enjoying it, so I might well take my time over the exercise regime.

Interested in your thoughts on that difference.  Prostate problems are on my horizon and there is a strong family history.  BPH is the most likely and I suspect I might already be there a bit.

I could do without prostate cancer but a TURP is more than likely at some point and apparently, for a while at least, it has a similar effect.

I'd imagined that since I've tried to stay relaxed 100% of the time, leaking in very small volumes fairly frequently, there wouldn't have been much difference between my experience now and the one I'd probably encounter post-TURP but I'm always up for a bit of enlightenment from somebody who went down that road before me.

On 12/8/2019 at 12:12 AM, oznl said:

If we're talking moderate exercise as being reasonably active in the day doing normal things, walking around, work in the garden, up and down a ladder, a BetterDry will actually hold up far better than the Molicare premium slip maxi.  An assisting factor is that I usually wear some kind of compression stocking over a PUL waterproof over the nappy (the waterproof manages leaks, the compression stocking manages visual discretion, noise and gravity).

If we are talking about a gym session, I haven't found ANY tape-on-nappy yet that can reliably withstand say 15 minutes on a cross trainer wet.

Despite my shape, I actually go to a gym around 3 - 4 times per week (I have the figure of a bear but I'm useful at moving furniture).  In the early days, I tried to leverage a last 45 minutes out of my day-nappy by leaving it on for the gym session.  Each brand had its own particular method of demise in this scenario.  With the BetterDry, it seemed to be gravity.  It got saggier and saggier and before long, I was constantly hauling it back up to stop my nappy disappearing from my crotch to reappear at my knees.

With a Molicare - all the padding would head on down to the basement of the garment and there'd be a padding party under my perineum leaving the rest of my crotch quite wet.

These days I will either simply go nappy-free for the 45m or so (that's still an option to me although I'm by now well aware of a need to pee towards the end).  Alternatively, I will wear a sacrificial pull-up for gym.  The pull-ups seem able to cope with the action but they're not much good at coping with pee.  I've found their rated capacities to be hopelessly optimistic for the 2 hours or so for gym/home/dinner/night nappy they are ok.

If I find my dependence progressing further, I'd make pull-ups for gym an "always" instead of a "sometimes" thing.

Interested in your thoughts on that difference.  Prostate problems are on my horizon and there is a strong family history.  BPH is the most likely and I suspect I might already be there a bit.

I could do without prostate cancer but a TURP is more than likely at some point and apparently, for a while at least, it has a similar effect.

I'd imagined that since I've tried to stay relaxed 100% of the time, leaking in very small volumes fairly frequently, there wouldn't have been much difference between my experience now and the one I'd probably encounter post-TURP but I'm always up for a bit of enlightenment from somebody who went down that road before me.

Thank you Oznl, I have been trying to evaluate what to wear and when, which will hold most and which falls apart the quickest. Decisions decisions! I do like the pull-ups but the interminable problem of having to take off the shoes and trousers for a change is hard. I travel with a spare pull-up and a Tena ‘ultima’ just in case I am confined to a space where a semi-disrobing is not possible. The only trouble with the Rearz is that they are very thick, but as I shall soon be on a 26 hour flight from Lhr to Akl, via HK, it might work well under a more roomy trouser!  I have time to learn. 
On the prostate thing, just get it checked. A PSA might not be seen as accurate, but if you have it done regularly you will have ‘bench-mark’ from which to work. You are probably right about a TURP being more desirable than prostate removal, but they are very different things, neither desirable!!!

Right now to find some Better-drys’. Thanks Greybird

On 12/7/2019 at 11:12 PM, Cruiser 03 said:

Sorry to describe it so poorly,I have tried to teach that to alot of guys and many don't understand that if you can use this method on guys with no ability to feel with awareness anything but climax ,it will certainly be helpfull to guys with feeling .no it doesn't hurt at all unless your pads aren't making good contact because then the electricity is to focused .also if you want to save money on electrodes there is an adhesive and conduction gel in one called Tensive that allows you to reuse pads almost infinitely, don't be afraid to experiment with settings , it can't pull your penis off and it's pretty individual what feels good, great or you get spunk on the ceiling , it's like when you discovered masturbation in your youth ,touch feel experiment until you figure it out .
And by all means spend a few extra bucks and get a device with programmable memory then when you figure out a winning combination you can program it and be discretely completely hands free pleasuring yourself for hours " edging" until you push another button and relieves that congestion .

Hi Cruiser, It does sound good I shall give it a try. I have the ‘stick-on’ pads you suggest so   .... watch this space. Ha! Pull my penis off, there is not much left of it after this operation, definitely no ‘spunk on the ceiling’ though, sadly. It’s weird though, whilst I cannot get an erection (yet) I can orgasm, it’s just dry and ... different, but still pleasurable.

Thanks Greybird