LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

• 3 weeks later...

My morning Attends Premier diaper covered with Big Tots cotton/lycra diaper pants that both look cute and are functional by preventing diaper sag when wet and messy. So yes, I am sitting here with a very wet and poopy diaper...exquisite!🤗

It's morning and you know what that means; a wet and messy diaper, this morning's pleasure is being brought to you by the courtesy of a NS Supreme purple diaper. It's chilly outside but my bottom is warm and squishy.

Me about 5 minutes ago. I changed out  of my wet night cloth diaper into an M4 and promptly filled my pants. Now reading for school in my poopy diaper and drinking a coffee. A wonderful feeling.

I’m wearing a Tykeables Camelot diaper that I’ve peed in 4 times and now I’ve just pushed a big warm load of poop into the seat of it. It’s so warm and squishy and about to pee in it one more time (which it probably won’t hold but I’m a baby and I don’t know when to change my diapers. 

• Like 1

My morning Attends Premier diaper is very, very wet (but not leaking) and also very messy (but not a diaper blow out). I'm a little under the weather, just a cold. I believe, although my wet, warm, squishy diaper is comforting sitting here. Even though not feeling the greatest, I am going to try to get my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diaper. After I change, I think a Classico V2 diaper is in order for work. My little secret, a printed diaper under my adult clothes that will get wet during the day.

• Like 1

I had been a bit backed up recently and hadn't messed in several days...so I knew it was coming at some point. I just got back into my hotel room when the urge finally hit and I let out a large load into my Rearz Mega Safari right before bed! I pooped in it 2 more times and then went to sleep. Woke up about 5 hours later and soaked my diaper. Sitting here in bed in the hotel room relaxing in this wonderful squishy diaper before I have to get up to change go to my conference. 

• Like 1

I am. I woke up this morning, put on my usual cloth diaper & PUL liners and immediately wet them thoroughly. Then, the trash being already bagged up, I slipped on a pair of shorts and took that & the recycling out to their respective bins. 

Back in the kitchen, I put on some water for coffee, and started to mess my diaper. I stood there and enjoyed the slow sliding motion. It wasn't a very big mess at all. I'm sitting in it, drinking my morning coffee, and waiting for the next wave. This could take a while...I hope. 😁

I'm sitting here with a nice load in my diaper.  Messed my diaper a couple hours ago and it feels really good.  Warm, sticky and squishy.

6 hours ago, attendsdiapers said:

I had been a bit backed up recently and hadn't messed in several days...so I knew it was coming at some point. I just got back into my hotel room when the urge finally hit and I let out a large load into my Rearz Mega Safari right before bed! I pooped in it 2 more times and then went to sleep. Woke up about 5 hours later and soaked my diaper. Sitting here in bed in the hotel room relaxing in this wonderful squishy diaper before I have to get up to change go to my conference. 

Bet that one is really stinky. 

• Like 1

My morning Trest diaper as is usual for me is wet and messy. I just paid several bills and the dialectic of proceeding with adult responsibilities while in a wet and poopy diaper is especially naughty but nice,,,warm and squishy, and I'll change before my wife gets up.

• Like 1

I am currently sitting in bed with a large load of soft poop in my overnight diaper. My intestines are rumbling like there is a diarrhea flare up starting. I think there will be a diarrhea mudslide coming out soon. I will wait until after the diarrhea eruption happens to change. I think this will most likely be a diarrhea blowout and massive mess before I change.

• Like 1

Happy Sunday morning to all. I am enjoying an early Sunday morning in the solitude of my very wet and messy pink Trest diaper while my wife is still in bed. I am not being dishonest and hiding my messy diaper from her, we simply have an unspoken boundary that I don't mess my diaper around her. Wetting is different; I wet all the time around her and others without anyone knowing...I hope!. At any rate, I am sitting here with the most delightfully expanded, wet, soft, squishy, and a little stinky diaper. I even will be getting my morning exercise in my poopy diaper before I change.

• Like 1

I wore a purple NS Supreme diaper to bed and wet during the night. My system seems to be trained just like potty training, except for me rather than train myself to go potty in the bathroom, I have myself to mess my diaper as soon as I get out of bed. Like conventional potty training there are always accidents, and there are some times when I don't have to go poopy but I would say 95% of the time in the early morning I mess my diaper. This morning has been one of the 95% successes. I messed my diaper in the kitchen getting coffee, so now I am sitting here with a hot cup of coffee and a warm, squishy, slippery mess nicely contained in my diaper. It's difficult to express how emotionally and physically my messy diaper feels, just sooo nice! 😌I am not going to change for several hours and will get my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diaper, By that time I will most definitely be ready for a change. I think an Abena M4 plastic back diaper with Satin The Maiden USA diaper pants for a pleasing aesthetic satin pants over my diaper.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, attendsdiapers said:

Laying in my hotel bed in a soaked and messy LFB Lil Dreamers diaper. I'm on vacation in Dublin and will shower and change shortly and head out to tour the city shortly in a fresh diaper!

Always fun to be on a vacation trip seeing all the sites in diapers!

• Like 1