LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ATV's and Diapers

2 hours ago, fillemup said:

I ride my quad all the time while diapered because I am totally bladder and bowel incontinent. I frequently come home wet and messy when I have been riding all day.

I end up in a wet nappy by the end of what ever I do as I am incontinent. I don't let it stop me doing anything I want though.

• Confused 1
19 hours ago, fillemup said:

I ride my quad all the time while diapered because I am totally bladder and bowel incontinent. I frequently come home wet and messy when I have been riding all day.

Any issues with leaks or bunching up from sitting and standing? I was thinking plastic pants and a onsie is probably a must for this

20 hours ago, diaperboy4life said:

For the longest time I have always wanted to try ATV'ing or quadding while diapered. Has anyone tried this? Was it as awesome as I think it would be? Hopefully next year this will be a reality for me when I buy my ATV! :)

I've done this, it's all fine if you're dry. If you're wet then the pressure on the seat will make any diaper leak, even with plastic pants on.

1 hour ago, diaperboy4life said:

Any issues with leaks or bunching up from sitting and standing? I was thinking plastic pants and a onsie is probably a must for this

When I am riding, I always wear 2 diaper covers. This has always assured I will not have a leak that reaches my jeans.

I used to ride everywhere ,before wide comfortable and air ride seats ,we wore "the diaper" spandex Lycra shorts with a heavily padded leather crotch area front to back ,it cut down on pelvic genital pain and injuries ,so let's just say diapers and ATV's had there introduction many many years ago ( back when ATV's where legal on three wheels) just a suggestion ,the real soft plastic backed ones are not reccomended that plastic is vulnerable to failure so wear something thicker less soft to ride.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk