LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Illegal Immigrant [12/03/2023] CH19+20 [Important Subscribestar Update]

Dawn just can't catch a break. So much mental torment!

She's done quite well, for not being diapered, but she's not exactly doing herself any favors with her attitude. 

It will be intriguing on what she will be wearing, to cover her lower half. She also needs to get a good night of sleep and have a clear head, perhaps a crib would do her well!. She still has a chance for escaping, but she will need the assistance of that Amazonian couple. A compromise must be made, otherwise, her fate is sealed.

• Haha 1

You really know how to tease us. XD

I'm honestly amazed that Stacy left her in the room to suffer. I mean, isn't that a form of Little abuse since Dawn is technically a "native" now running around naked? All joking aside, Dawn is still fighting, but she literally hasn't seen anything yet. If she stays on James' good side, maybe she'll just be treated like a house guest. However, that's probably not realistic. Best case scenario for everyone is if she ends up with a new name and goes to one of those developmental Little schools(not the Etiquette schools that brainwash littles) where she'll be a Kindergartner or first grader. Worst case scenario is everything goes wrong when the LPS intercept James due to the hotel calling in his license plate number. Dawn knows too much and will get her memory wiped and put into a bassinet if things go wrong fast.

• Haha 1

If LPS are not quick enough to intercept them in the foyer of the hotel and James gets stopped on the way home with a half naked little in the back seat then it is highly likely that they will either take Dawn to an orphanage, an emergency foster mother or back to the woman at the hotel rather than leave her with James who has no proof that she is his daughter until her status can be confirmed, after all when James and Katherine collected her from the Police Station initially James signed some papers, what was that all about and will it be recorded in the system identifying Dawn as his daughter? Regardless of that fact all three options would most likely find Dawn where she has no desire to end up, stripped of her tshirt, covered in baby powder, diapered, bottlefed and trapped in a crib for night with a no nonsense woman who she does not know. if only she had the good sense to listen and go with Katherine and James vs her know it all I can get out of here on my own attitude. and then there is little Heather, carrying the secret of Stacys quota, now that can’t be allowed to escape from Liberteria surely?

@Mee

I love this story deeply, and am so glad you're updating it again. Sorry I haven't commented before, I'm trying to do better now. This is one of my very favorite stories on this website, and pushes my little buttons like none other. I love every scene with Katherine, who is probably my favorite Big in this whole weird Diaper Dimension subgenre. She's been gone two whole chapters, I miss her! ?

IMO, James and Dawn are both right in their own ways, but both are talking past each other. From James' POV, he saw a clearly immature Little in crisis, yet instead of taking her, he got her back to her hotel. Dawn threw several tantrums, hurt her wrist, and literally wet her pull-up.?Not adopting her on the spot probably makes him feel like one of the most progressive Bigs ever...

...but why did they save Dawn again? Because Katherine wanted to adopt her instead. ?They wouldn't force her, they wanted to win her over first, but even that is offensive to Dawn. I love how you spell this out: it *is* very weird and creepy how Katherine and James treated Dawn this way because they wanted to adopt her. Dawn doesn't see Good Amazons vs. Bad Amazons, she just sees degrees: would she rather be thrown into boiling water, or have the water warm to a boil around her? Either way, she's cooked. ?

How can Dawn possibly trust Katherine and James now? They're two sides of the same coin, but honestly I find James to be quite a bit sketchier than Katherine. ? James floated snatching Dawn from the tour group; Katherine chose to save a kidnapped Little. Katherine always put Dawn's needs front and center (had she had gone to the hotel room instead, I think she would've gone down the hall and banged on Stacy's door!). James is happy to treat Dawn as a peer, until she makes a choice he doesn't like, then he calls Dawn's maturity into question.

Sadly for Dawn, she kiiiiinda has it coming. ? It's not really her fault: she's a wounded, cornered animal, of course she lashes out. But she keeps making her situation worse. For all their faults, James and Katherine have done more to get Dawn home than Dawn herself. After Heather, she had precisely one card to play: James and Katherine. And when that card miraculously appeared on her doorstep, she told it to fuck off. Dawn can briefly swallow her pride but get her freedom later, or lose both forever. How is this a hard decision? How deep does her pride run? ?

And hell, it's easier to escape from Katherine and James than any other Big she's met. ?‍♀️ She's already done it once, sorta!

I can't wait to see Katherine's and James' home, we know so little about them (I don't even remember if we know their jobs). Dawn and Katherine bonded over their love of reading, so maybe Katherine will have a giant bookcase to start exploring. I hope Dawn comes around soon, Katherine will be the perfect Mommy if Dawn lets her. She literally lied to the police to save Dawn, Dawn could get away with so much. ?

I keep writing fanfic in my head of what happens next, and you keep going in a totally different direction. I've learned not to get ahead of the author. I'm so excited to see how this plays out.

(Also, Heather needs to be put in time out. What a meanie. ?)

• Thanks 1
On 4/4/2021 at 1:10 AM, kerry said:

This is such a wonderful chapter, Mee! I've been wondering how you'd manage to get James back, and you did it brilliantly. It is surprising that Dawn herself didn't realize that this was her only chance, but I suppose she's not exactly at her best atm. Thanks so much for giving this—which could easily have been two or three chapters—to us all at once tonight. ?

To be honest, I get hung up on just about everything when it comes to writing, but usually the easier parts for me is coming up with a framework that can logically progress. The flesh it where I fall flat, though. As far as seeing James as a rescue option, he's more like a bitter pill that Dawn doesn't want to acknowledge. Definitely she's spent in about every capacity, but James and Katherine are two people she's claimed to be very distrusting to now. Thanks so much for the comment!

On 4/4/2021 at 1:19 AM, BabySofia said:

Not going to lie, I hoped Heather would sacrifice her spot for Dawn... but that being said this is as good as it's ever going to get for the poor girl. James might even legitimately be willing to try and get her home... but diapered baby girl I'm guessing is her fate. At least she'll have a nice daddy! 

These tour companies are out of control... ?

Hmm, maybe choose the right person and they'd pull the switch without a second thought, lol. Who knows, maybe Heather's story isn't done yet? If not here, maybe a spin-off? Ooouu, these are good ideas. Thanks for the suggestion! As for the rabbit hole that Dawn is falling into, surely there's a way out? Thanks for reading and commenting!

On 4/4/2021 at 3:56 AM, Panther Cub said:

OMG YES!!! I have been WAITING for the next chapter! And yay! Dawn IS going with James and Katherine! I know it's not what she wants, but they are the best possible option for her!

Sorry for the delay! Dawn seems to be going with them now for sure. But who knows what could happen in the tricksy Diaper Dimension? Thanks for the comment!

On 4/4/2021 at 5:36 AM, Moon3ye said:

Let's be realistic, she will not return to her dimension. And I wouldn't have helped her either. I'm not going to risk my freedom for someone else's, at least not in this dimension.

Diaper Dimension ain't no joke when it comes to Little Laws. As far as Heather goes, I definitely wanted to make that interaction seem realistic (barring the kind of person that'd like to be stuck here, haha). I was hoping to make it pretty black and white that all things considered it would be insane to expect a stranger to take the dive for you in a foreign place (especially a foreign dimension)

On 4/4/2021 at 8:36 AM, fargoth said:

Dawn could have at least asked Heather to contact her family/friends back home to tell them what happened to her. Maybe in the slim hope of a rescue, but more likely to uncover the conspiracy and as a warning to others.

That's a good thing I could've added in retrospect. All the same, I can imagine Heather shutting the idea down instantly on the grounds of possible conspiracy. If she's not even willing to give clothes to Dawn, I don't see it being very far from even associating with the girl in any degree. I really haven't identified a time that this takes place in within the Diaper Dimension, not that there really are any definitive "eras", but I guess I'm trying to use a setting when the concept of people visiting the Diaper Dimension from their own homes is generally still in its infancy. (An infancy that still allows for commercially advertised travel). So because of that it adds (rather, detracts) from what policy there may be in the future to protect foreign visitors.

On 4/4/2021 at 11:36 AM, TheJ said:

You have put Dawn's desperation into words in a beautiful way. Thank you for the new chapter! 

Thank you for the compliment! I always hope I'm conveying my characters in a believable way.

On 4/4/2021 at 8:21 PM, TerranV said:

Been waiting on an update for this one! 

Can't say I blame Dawn's distrust of James and Katherine. They were trying to adopt her just as any other Amazon even if they were being nicer about it. 

Still looks like she hasn't much of a choice and it definitely could be worse.

James and Katherine definitely aren't the absolute purest of heart, but as far as Amazons go, I'd say they're pretty alright (so far, at least?). Her hand has definitely been forced, and it definitely could be worse. But, considering she doesn't seem to be going home quite just yet, it definitely could be better.

On 4/4/2021 at 9:17 PM, Traycie said:

An outstanding update Mee, while it would have been good to see the brute from the opening chapters make her reappearance the encounter with the woman across the hall as James was carrying her to the lift has introduced new risks for Dawn, a possible foster Mommy and the threat of involving LPS?

An offer to take little Dawn off James's hands... “Is that so…?” The corners of her mouth raised. “Well, I think you’ve certainly been patient enough with her? After all, tolerating a single tantrum I think is already being generous to these little troublemakers.” She leaned over to boop Dawn on the nose and it left the girl fuming, yet that only seemed to incite more intrigue from the woman. “Since you don’t have any real obligation to her, why don’t I take her off your hands?” She smiled at James sweetly. “I’ve actually been meaning to adopt!”

Dawn’s look of fury as the woman tried to adopt her on the spot.

James's surprise at the offer and his initial hesitation to decline it.

Dawn being butt naked and the woman's offer ....

“And look!” The woman continued to insist. “She is butt-naked! Heavens...it’s a good thing I’ve been carrying a diaper in my purse...” She muttered as she turned her head back into her room. “What do you say, though? I’ve always wanted to be a Mommy, and I’d love a little girl that needs discipline!”

The woman's veiled threats when James eventually declined her offer ...

“Really? .... Fine. I’ll just call the front desk to complain about all the noise that unadopted Little has been making. See you in diapers soon, sweetheart!” 

Will they get past the front desk unnoticed after the woman's threat, especially with Dawn butt naked? Or will Dawn have to submit to being diapered by the receptionist or her arch nemesis Stacy in the same bathroom where she had to eat liquid soap earlier that same night before she is allowed out of the hotel?

The scene about to unfold in reception has a number of different possibilities including the woman from the hallway turning up with someone from LPS claiming that James isn't intending to adopt Dawn and that she has stepped in and claimed her ... that would also see Dawn begin her travels farther from the hotel, bus to the portal station and earth than she even imagined.... her first stop would be with a non nonsense LPS Foster Mon while the dispute over her ownership between James and the woman from the hotel was sorted out. Now that would be an interesting development with some serious conflicts for Dawn to manage as she promptly put back in diapers and treated as a toddler while stuck with the LPS fostermom. Either way she can't ride naked in the car seat....

Lots of angles to consider! Even for me. I usually have vague ideas of where I want a story to go, but I do try to tackle a framework in some of the current/approaching moments. Thank you so much for being so invested and commenting!

On 4/4/2021 at 9:50 PM, SGTbaby said:

Thank you for the update! Awesome development of being forced to staying and James taking charge. The next few days will be fun!

Certainly it's only going to get more "interesting" for Dawn! Thank you for the comment and I hope you continue to enjoy reading!

On 4/4/2021 at 10:01 PM, AbyMatt said:

Another amazing chapter! Dawn is really on a rollercoaster here. I hope she realizes how lucky she is that James showed back up instead of getting caught by the maid. Also I hope Dawn sees Heather again, either when they both get back to Earth or as a playmate.

Dawn could definitely stand to look at some of the silver linings, but I guess even I'd find that hard when I haven't slept much and need food. The return of Heather! Who knows? Find out next time! (Not really though, but who knows)

It's late right now so I can't get to every comment, but I'll get to the rest of my replies tomorrow. Thank you everyone so much for the consistent hype and enjoyment this story seems to have. I'm sorry I can't be as regular/frequent with it, but when I am able to post chapters I'm glad that people support the story so much. That goes for this story, Sheltered, as well as other works I've heard from people about.

I really do enjoy writing these kinds of stories and fully intend to continue as time goes on. Who knows, maybe if there's ever a free moment, I'd be open to suggestions for one-shots? Commissions are another thing I've noticed this website started an area for. Not sure about that, but if there's an interest for it, I'd love to be able to provide tailored stories for people.

As always, thank you all so much, and here's hoping to another chapter soon!

• Like 3

YAY! I personally hope that Katherine and James do end up as Dawn's legal guardians. I don't see her ever going back home, and they seem to definitely, despite the deception, the best possible option for Dawn, given her circumstances!

15 minutes ago, Panther Cub said:

YAY! I personally hope that Katherine and James do end up as Dawn's legal guardians. I don't see her ever going back home, and they seem to definitely, despite the deception, the best possible option for Dawn, given her circumstances!

Absolutely agree I would love to see them have custody of her

• Like 1

Binged this story in a few hours and I really enjoy the story so far! Its a good premise with nice story flow and characters that I can believe, and it all fits in nicely with the existing Dimensional tales so far! Excited to see where you will take this story and how it will progress with Dawn's acceptance of this new life!

Some possible scenarios for the next chapter maybe......

.... descending the lift into the foyer Dawns saviour is stopped in reception, “ oh good, I see you found her alright then, I didn’t expect you to leave her here this afternoon and was more than surprised when you left without her. Before you go we aren’t allowed to let Littles leave the hotel without clothes and I can see she has a naked bottom, if you pop into the family bathroom there is a diaper dispensing machine and a change table.”

.... Much to Dawn’s chargin she now found herself where she had trIed so hard to avoid, in baby diapers and a car seat riding to a date with her future destiny. Her melancholy mood was dragging her down into an abyss, one that she felt was closing in on her until the night was broken by the sound of a siren and flashing lights behind James’s car. 

... “Sir, we know that you signed her out of the Police Station earlier but you have not completed the required adoption requirements in sufficient time, while the woman in the car behind me has and I now have no option but to  take her from you and hand her over to her new Mommy”

James was livid, after all of their efforts today and now finally being so close to having Dawn accept that she had no option other than to willingly be adopted by himself and Katherine they were about to loose their little girl, or so he thought until the LPS woman with the Policeman offered him another option.

... Dawn struggled to get free as the beast who had taken her off the street that same morning roughly strapped her into a rear facing car seat designed for a baby, “well Little Miss Smarty Pants by the look of that soggy diaper it looks to Mommy that you weren’t big enough for Pull Ups after all, well I am not changing you here and you can stay in it until we get home and sorted”.

Dawn had been pleased when the Police had stopped James thinking she would be returned to the hotel and they would help her find the missing suitcase, now she knew just how wrong she had been to place her trust in them. Not only had they ignored her pleas but she had been removed from the relative safety of James care and haded over to the woman who had kidnapped her earlier only to loose her baby prize when Katherine had intervened. 

Now she found herself demoted from a toddler to a baby, in a rear facing car set, a wet diaper and unable to talk because if the locking pacifier that had been stuffed between her little lips. Fear of the unknown gripped her tightly as the car headed in the opposite direction away from James and where he had been taking her.

.... Thirty minutes later James was in the hotel corridor again with Stacy, “she is in here James, a woman found her running around in the corridor banging on the doors trying to convince the occupants that she was locked out of her room”.

What James saw made him forget about Dawn, his wife would be more than pleased, in a hotel crib wearing a bulky cloth diaper, pink plastic baby pants, infantile nightie and nursing a pacifier was the brown mousey haired little that he and Katherine had first laid their eyes on. 

“Her name is Heather, she is smaller than Dawn and I have given her a sedative to calm her down, when she comes out of it she will try and tell you that she is a portal little, While we both know that used to be true her reality is now that she was born here in Liberteria, it clearly says that on the birth certificate that I have given you with her papers.”

As James carried the little out to his car he admired the difference between Dawn in a disposable and now Katherine in a snugly pinned on cotton diaper and soft but crinkly plastic baby pants. With her small size she made a perfect baby, Katherine would be more than pleased with the outcome.

Dawn meanwhile found herself being breastfed by the beast of a woman who had taken her, she had tried biting the nipple that filled her small mouth only to receive two sharp and painful smacks to her naked thighs, “for that little girl you can spend the night in your already soggy diaper and your crib, there is only one person in charge here and that is Mommy, the sooner you learn that the better your life as my new baby will be”.

There is no second guessing where our author will take us but there are a lot of possible scenarios for both Dawn and Heather.....

On 4/5/2021 at 4:53 AM, crono said:

Dawn just can't catch a break. So much mental torment!

She's done quite well, for not being diapered, but she's not exactly doing herself any favors with her attitude. 

It will be intriguing on what she will be wearing, to cover her lower half. She also needs to get a good night of sleep and have a clear head, perhaps a crib would do her well!. She still has a chance for escaping, but she will need the assistance of that Amazonian couple. A compromise must be made, otherwise, her fate is sealed.

Surely she's reaching the end of her given patience stick? Dawn is definitely in an irritable mood right now, but if I were in her shoes, I don't think I could blame her? Sleep is definitely something she needs without a doubt. At best she got a small nap on the bed, but then her next dozing was on the floor... Something needs to give for sure if she's going to stop her downward spiral. Thanks for commenting! 

On 4/5/2021 at 7:39 AM, Cya said:

You really know how to tease us. XD

I'm honestly amazed that Stacy left her in the room to suffer. I mean, isn't that a form of Little abuse since Dawn is technically a "native" now running around naked? All joking aside, Dawn is still fighting, but she literally hasn't seen anything yet. If she stays on James' good side, maybe she'll just be treated like a house guest. However, that's probably not realistic. Best case scenario for everyone is if she ends up with a new name and goes to one of those developmental Little schools(not the Etiquette schools that brainwash littles) where she'll be a Kindergartner or first grader. Worst case scenario is everything goes wrong when the LPS intercept James due to the hotel calling in his license plate number. Dawn knows too much and will get her memory wiped and put into a bassinet if things go wrong fast.

I swear, the cliffhangers aren't intentional! I just reach a point where I feel like I've hit a good length and I've covered everything I want to in that chapter. Though, like in this one, that can sometimes bring me over my general mark for length. Dawn is definitely in a peculiar situation. She's being taken in by a couple with seemingly progressive views, albeit Katherine has been vocal to the reader about what she wanted since the start. Dawn obviously wants to maintain her adulthood and get out as fast as possible. It'll be interesting to see how those things clash! As for compromise, maybe a kindergartener lifestyle wouldn't be the worst?

On 4/6/2021 at 12:08 AM, BabyLexie said:

@Mee

I love this story deeply, and am so glad you're updating it again. Sorry I haven't commented before, I'm trying to do better now. This is one of my very favorite stories on this website, and pushes my little buttons like none other. I love every scene with Katherine, who is probably my favorite Big in this whole weird Diaper Dimension subgenre. She's been gone two whole chapters, I miss her! ?

IMO, James and Dawn are both right in their own ways, but both are talking past each other. From James' POV, he saw a clearly immature Little in crisis, yet instead of taking her, he got her back to her hotel. Dawn threw several tantrums, hurt her wrist, and literally wet her pull-up.?Not adopting her on the spot probably makes him feel like one of the most progressive Bigs ever...

...but why did they save Dawn again? Because Katherine wanted to adopt her instead. ?They wouldn't force her, they wanted to win her over first, but even that is offensive to Dawn. I love how you spell this out: it *is* very weird and creepy how Katherine and James treated Dawn this way because they wanted to adopt her. Dawn doesn't see Good Amazons vs. Bad Amazons, she just sees degrees: would she rather be thrown into boiling water, or have the water warm to a boil around her? Either way, she's cooked. ?

How can Dawn possibly trust Katherine and James now? They're two sides of the same coin, but honestly I find James to be quite a bit sketchier than Katherine. ? James floated snatching Dawn from the tour group; Katherine chose to save a kidnapped Little. Katherine always put Dawn's needs front and center (had she had gone to the hotel room instead, I think she would've gone down the hall and banged on Stacy's door!). James is happy to treat Dawn as a peer, until she makes a choice he doesn't like, then he calls Dawn's maturity into question.

Sadly for Dawn, she kiiiiinda has it coming. ? It's not really her fault: she's a wounded, cornered animal, of course she lashes out. But she keeps making her situation worse. For all their faults, James and Katherine have done more to get Dawn home than Dawn herself. After Heather, she had precisely one card to play: James and Katherine. And when that card miraculously appeared on her doorstep, she told it to fuck off. Dawn can briefly swallow her pride but get her freedom later, or lose both forever. How is this a hard decision? How deep does her pride run? ?

And hell, it's easier to escape from Katherine and James than any other Big she's met. ?‍♀️ She's already done it once, sorta!

I can't wait to see Katherine's and James' home, we know so little about them (I don't even remember if we know their jobs). Dawn and Katherine bonded over their love of reading, so maybe Katherine will have a giant bookcase to start exploring. I hope Dawn comes around soon, Katherine will be the perfect Mommy if Dawn lets her. She literally lied to the police to save Dawn, Dawn could get away with so much. ?

I keep writing fanfic in my head of what happens next, and you keep going in a totally different direction. I've learned not to get ahead of the author. I'm so excited to see how this plays out.

(Also, Heather needs to be put in time out. What a meanie. ?)

First, thank you so much for the lengthy comment! It means a lot when I get to hear dissection from others and their own takeaways from the story. I think it helps a lot with reflection on how I write things and get to see how that translates to the reader.

I'm not nearly as well-versed as other writers for the Diaper Dimension, but I had an idea so I figured I'd roll with it. If nothing else, this might be a segue into more Diaper Dimension stories if it goes well. Also, Katherine's not gone, I swear! I think it goes without saying that the Diaper Dimension is known to be very outlandish or very unique in how it functions. Because Dawn is from our world, I try to involve her perspective heavily whenever something very "Diaper Dimension" happens, because she's taking everything in with her personal dose of "reality" that very much isn't "Diaper Dimension".

James is an Amazon so he'll have those Amazon tendencies, but I consider it to be his lack of maternal instinct that makes it doable for him to treat Dawn as something more than a complete child. Another factor may be that she's from another dimension, which might have him view her as something separate from a typical Little. About his "sketchiness", I haven't added many more examples since the first mention of adopting Dawn, but James truly does love his wife and wants to make her happy. Not that he sees Dawn as an object, but he definitely knows that having her could stand to be Katherine's everything. Pair that with his own understanding of things, expecting their world to be better than the one Dawn comes from, it'd seem like a no-brainer to convince Dawn to stay.

Hopefully the couple doesn't disappoint once more is revealed about them! (As for work, Katherine is a librarian and James works at an electrical company). Katherine though seems like she'd love to become a mother!

Fanfic away! I tend to slow down a bit as things come up in life, so sorry in advance if I brake check the fun too much!

Thank you for the comment and I hope you continue to enjoy reading!

P.S. Sheesh! I'm seeing that Heather is getting a lot of disapproval. I dunno...I can't blame her for how she reacted.

On 4/6/2021 at 4:36 AM, Panther Cub said:

We'll have to see what it's like to even try and get home for Dawn. Without a doubt it seems like it might be a serious undertaking. Hopefully James and Katherine don't charge too much for rent?

On 4/6/2021 at 4:44 AM, the diaper mike said:

Absolutely agree I would love to see them have custody of her

Whoa, whoa! Doesn't what Dawn want not matter?! 

7 hours ago, ZedMobile said:

Binged this story in a few hours and I really enjoy the story so far! Its a good premise with nice story flow and characters that I can believe, and it all fits in nicely with the existing Dimensional tales so far! Excited to see where you will take this story and how it will progress with Dawn's acceptance of this new life!

Uh-oh, I'm sorry you caught up so fast! I'm a terribly slow writer, lol. In all seriousness, thank you so much for deciding this was worth the binge. I'm glad it has a sense of believability despite the setting. I like the Diaper Dimension, but sometimes I can lose a little interest if the story runs away too fast with leaps and bounds in certain respects. Then again, that can sort of happen with any story... That being said, I really do like all the extreme tools people can use when writing in the DD, it's just about the delivery, I suppose. Thanks for commenting!

6 hours ago, Traycie said:

Some possible scenarios for the next chapter maybe......

There is no second guessing where our author will take us but there are a lot of possible scenarios for both Dawn and Heather.....

Hmm...all very good guesses! We'll have to see how things develop! Thank you for staying invested as always!

• Like 3

This is my all time favourite DD story, it has realism, suspense, intrigue, highs, lows and sudden turns from the left of field with new characters introduced when you least expect them. 

It is in the same league as Chasing Emily, Sam’s Fate, A new life for Sam, Sam’s Punishment and your other great story Sheltered.

On 4/7/2021 at 11:08 PM, Mee said:

Whoa, whoa! Doesn't what Dawn want not matter?! 

What you want and what you get in our Dimension and the Diaper Dimension are not always the same thing. Something most people learn at a young age lol 

21 minutes ago, treasuresman said:

What you want and what you get in our Dimension and the Diaper Dimension are not always the same thing. Something most people learn at a young age lol 

Haha, great call on your part, that’s an interesting moniker that you have there. 

On 4/8/2021 at 3:51 PM, Traycie said:

This is my all time favourite DD story, it has realism, suspense, intrigue, highs, lows and sudden turns from the left of field with new characters introduced when you least expect them. 

It is in the same league as Chasing Emily, Sam’s Fate, A new life for Sam, Sam’s Punishment and your other great story Sheltered.

Thank you for the kind words!

On 4/9/2021 at 4:08 AM, Sky Hooves said:

Looking forward when Dawn get's to her new home. And when her new mommy sees her^^

Hang on just a moment, I would argue it as her "temporary base of operations" for the time being. No other strings attached, of course.

On 4/9/2021 at 8:46 AM, treasuresman said:

Hm. Very true it would seem. Dawn does seem to be coming around to that concept, but unfortunately it's more in retrospect at the moment than actual forethought.

What? Another chapter in the same month? Okay, I'm definitely spoiling you guys. In all seriousness, this one came a bit faster, so apologies if there's any tiny mistakes I overlooked... As always, please let me know what you think and fair criticism is always welcome as well!

10 - Strategic Retreat

Funnily enough, despite all the chaos it’d been thus far, it was an oddly quiet ride on the elevator.

“...You can set me down now.” Dawn said up to James with an exasperated sigh. “My legs work?”

“I can think of a few good reasons why I wouldn’t,” James grinned, but Dawn wasn’t feeling the humor. All she had was anger, sadness, and contempt, hence why she only understood it as refusal. “The hotel is a public space; I can’t imagine you wanting to walk around barefoot? Not only that, but we’re definitely going to get even more questions if anyone sees me letting a half-naked Little run around.”

Dawn answered with another sigh as her tired mind mulled over the semantics. “I’m not going to run around...” She’d been so long without pants and underwear now that it sort of felt casual by this point, enough to make her forget that she was partially naked to begin with.

The metal box made a ding and the two doors opened up to the lobby. James continued to carry her as Dawn made a passing glance at the front desk worker. She didn’t recognize this staff member; not the one from earlier. Yet still, essentially the same wolf in a different sheep’s skin.

“Oh, it looks like it went well!” The female Amazon jovially waved at James as pleasantries forced him to wave back. But unfortunately James couldn’t avoid walking right past the conversation's distance from the employee without veering to the left and making it seem deliberate.

“Awh, you must be Dawn, huh?” Her glossy lips formed an amused smile as she rested her chin atop her gloved knuckles. “Aren’t you a cutie!”

It was partial instinct to respond with a casual “Fuck you,” but maybe it was the current circumstance combined with recent memory of being punished last time for swearing that made Dawn legitimately hesitant to the idea. Surprising herself, she answered with silence.

“Thanks for your help again,” James said to her, “She’s definitely in good hands now. I couldn’t have done it without you!”

“Of course, of course!” She nodded appreciatively. “Ugh, there’s been a whole daycare brigade of Portal Littles that’ve been staying here!” She wore a longing expression. “I just hope at least a few of them found their new forever home here...”

Dawn’s face was starting to scrunch up, and that didn’t go unnoticed.

“Oopsie!” The worker laughed as she had the gall to pat Dawn on the head. “Guess this tyke was one of them, huh?” She looked up at James. “Good job, Daddy! Right before they check out tomorrow, too!”

“R-right,” James chuckled. Even he didn’t seem fully comfortable with the bizarre praise. Either that, or he was watching his attitude around the literal bomb he was holding.

Just as James started to turn to the exit, they were stopped. “Oh! Sir, wait!” The worker called back for him. Dawn wished he would have ran, but apparently this wasn’t as much of a jailbreak as she had thought.

“Sorry?” James asked.

“You aren’t bringing her outside like that, are you?” The employee had a look of genuine concern. Really? Of all the teasing and belittling these Amazons could amount to, they were still humane enough to that degree? 

“Uhm...well...” Obviously James hadn’t thought much of it because he seemed as clueless as Dawn was becoming.

“Just a second, please wait a moment…!” The worker stepped from behind the desk and rushed down a hall.

“Can’t we just leave already? While she’s gone?” Dawn groaned.

“It’s going to look suspicious if we do that,” James said. “Let’s just bear with it for a second, okay? We’re almost out of here.”

“You say that like it’s a good thing...” she moped. Her heart was still racing and the nervousness in her voice was still potent. Even now she was still very unsure of her decision. Even if it was seemingly impossible to ride the same portal home with everyone, it gave her an absolutely sick feeling to know that she’d miss what should’ve been her dedicated window. This dimension was a big and dangerous place. Who was to say that she’d never get that opportunity? She really did need to trust in James, otherwise she was already making the biggest mistake of her life and she simply had yet to realize.

The worker came back into view, but something she had with her now gave Dawn another queasy feeling. “So sorry for the wait!” Surely, without mistake, in her hand was a folded rectangle. Obviously it wasn’t panties, and Dawn hardly believed that it was a pull-up.

“Oh…?” James wasn’t sure how to react as the employee gave him a diaper. Just from looking, Dawn could tell it would probably fit her. Yet it looked grotesquely thick, adorned with pale motifs of happy animals and cartoons she was proud to say she’d never seen before in her life.

“Hm?” The worker tilted her head at the reaction. “Wait, don’t tell me you don’t have any diapers ready for her?”

James was apparently slow on the uptake when he laughed. “Oh! No, no, of course not! I do--my wife and I do, just I was remembering that I didn’t bring any with me...”

The employee for a moment was starting to look a bit skeptical. “Well...you really should have something like that. Littles tend to get a bit leaky when they’re stressed. For example, my sister’s Little leaked right through his diaper when he was having a temper tantrum!” She recalled like it was some grand revelation, and James was her typical girlfriend she could chat with.

“I’ll keep that in mind...” James nodded. “Thank you for the diaper; first thing I’ll do is change her in the car--”

“Oh! Don’t worry, we have changing tables in our bathrooms here,” the employee so “helpfully” pointed her finger at the rooms. “There are straps too in case she starts to get a bit...fussy. Newer adopted Littles tend to need a little more discipline.” She explained as her eyes drifted to Dawn with a grin.

Don’t say anything. We’re so close…

But even still, Dawn was ready to say something. Maybe not to this bitch of an employee, but to James she’d remind that she was by no means about to wear a diaper. She’d like to assume best intentions in that he had absolutely no plan of diapering her in the car. If they had to do it in the hotel though, where of course this woman would have to verify with her own eyes, that meant some kind of proof had to be shown. In other words, she really did have to be diapered.

James was quiet for a moment, making a slightly audible thinking noise. Dawn, again, was seeing that even James was a greenhorn to playing this kind of stuff off. He didn’t seem to just go with the motions or casually deflect like one should. He was making this weirder than Dawn’s naked ass in a public space was.

“Sir?” The employee asked. “Is everything alright?”

“Yes!” James answered as if he just fell out of a daze. “To be honest, I was doing this as a surprise for my wife,” and Dawn assumed he was making up another lie, but she dreaded knowing that Katherine probably would consider it one. No matter; she would be out of this place by the next day over. She had to be. She’d hold James to it. “I guess it’s been a second since I’ve changed a diaper...”

The employee finally raised a brow. She didn’t quite smile anymore. It was full-blown suspicion. And as Dawn hung beside his waist, the time left to herself in her own mind gave her ample space and silence to think.

A grown, adult man came into a hotel he had no business in, convincing an employee to give him a room number so he could find a “kid” to take and adopt. And yet, not only was he carrying her half-naked out of the hotel, but was absolutely oblivious to the idea of diapering her. Frankly, Dawn was starting to see some kind of forced padding as a rite of passage for all these baby-crazed giants.

So in a lot of ways, didn’t this look like a simple, malicious kidnapping? If there was even a distinction for that from “adoption” in this dimension…

Suddenly the phone from the front desk was ringing. The staff turned her head, but gave another watchful glance at James, then Dawn. Then surprisingly, the staff reached her hands out and gently, yet swiftly removed Dawn from James’ grip.

Dawn gave the man a shocked and disappointed look as she’d been so easily relinquished. Apparently he’d been so caught off guard he barely even struggled to resist. Or maybe it was more of his “playing it cool” attitude. But at the same time, didn’t giving up your own kid so easily also look bad?

“Sir, if you could just wait a moment...” The staff held Dawn against her chest with enough force to keep Dawn from fighting back as she walked back behind the desk to answer the phone.

“Yes, hello, front desk speaking?” Dawn was forced to listen to this woman speak as she truly was held hostage. She continued to give James the side-eye though, expecting him to do something.

“Yes…?” She said into the phone, sounding confused for a moment, but Dawn watched her chin as she stared a bit more straight to look at James. Dawn could feel the arm holding her go just a little more tight. “Yes. Don’t worry, I have her with me right now. I won’t let him take her anywhere, just come down as soon as you can.” She hung up the phone and then used both arms to smother Dawn.

James looked confused, as did Dawn, but then she remembered their seemingly harmless encounter…

“I just received a call from another guest claiming that you’re a Little trafficker?” The employee spoke with heavy accusations.

“A trafficker?” James sounded surprised, naturally. “N-no, I think there’s been some kind of mistake; I’m not a trafficker. I was here to adopt that Little. Her name really is Dawn, and I--”

“Then why weren’t you even going to diaper her?” The woman asked.

“Well, that’s...I...” He didn’t have a single thing to say.

Was James just a terrible liar? Dawn was about dumbfounded. Beyond her disbelief by how easily James was letting this all slip, she was starting to realize that there was genuine danger to this. If James couldn’t get them out of this bind now, that other Amazon who was probably on her way might ruin everything. What if she convinces this staff member that James really is some kind of criminal? It’d be at least long enough for her to take Dawn and do who knows what…

They couldn’t afford to keep waiting. Something had to be done, and Dawn was already blushing preemptively just from thinking about it. Something to at least sway the pendulum…

“Dad...” Dawn said in a pained whisper. It was enough to garner the worker’s attention at a sound she might’ve heard. ”Dad...y...Daddy!” Dawn gave James a serious stare, bordering on a glare as her look didn’t quite seem to communicate daughterly love… “Daddy...can we go home now?”

She was just about to turn ballistic once James nearly went stupefied yet again. He was just about to blow the social sacrifice she’d just made by calling some acquaintance “Daddy”. But somehow he kept it together. Somehow.

“Of course, honey…!” He gave the employee a hopeful look. “It was a consensual adoption, I promise! You can ask her yourself?”

With that Dawn fully drifted into the spotlight as she became the object of scrutiny.

“Is that true, sweetpea?” She asked Dawn, holding her out from her chest to give her a line of sight.

Dawn nearly stuttered and dropped the embarrassing act entirely, yet the lack of sleep maybe helped loosen her self-respect to become so humiliating. “Yeah!” She was ready to scream as she nodded her head vehemently. Would this Amazon be dumb enough to believe her if she acted childish enough? Amazons, or at least Katherine, seemed to be weird like that. Cognizant enough to see Littles as adults that just had to be knocked down a few pegs, but oblivious enough to actually believe they’re genuine toddlers once you hammer them into place.

“Daddy’s gonna take me home--” then if by some kind of divine intervention, her believability must have shot through the rough once she cut herself off by an involuntary yawn. But it was finally enough to get the sparks flowing, because James had enough material to work with. At least segueys seemed to be his thing.

“Oop, sounds like somebody’s way past their bedtime, too.” James said as he stepped up to the desk. Apparently between Dawn’s little performance and James managing to keep it together, it was enough to disarm the employee into reluctantly handing Dawn over.

“The one thing I did at least think to bring her were pajamas,” James explained, sounding more composed again with the ball in his court, “but I guess I tend to be a bit forgetful. Those’re in the car too...” The employee started to nod, about to speak, but he flashed the diaper at her. “I’ll definitely use this in the car though to change her! Probably better to do it all at once than in two separate spots; she’s probably gonna start getting cranky soon…”

For once Dawn might have agreed. Cranky was definitely an appropriate mood right now. Cranky after everything that’s happened.

“Well, I suppose that’s fine, but...” The employee started to gesture to the elevator, but James had finally hit his full stride as he started stepping away.

“There was a woman who planned to call about us. It’s just jealousy though. Thank you for all your help!” And James waved as he walked away with Dawn’s head looking back at the lobby.

Maybe it wouldn’t hurt to add some more…

Begrudgingly, Dawn pulled a weak smile on her face as she waved at the employee.

“Bye!”

The employee waved back, smiling, but Dawn still had a hunch about her skepticism. But it didn’t matter. It was enough to get away. The real cherry on top was seeing the elevator just start to open as they stepped outside.

“Ahh-ah!” Dawn suddenly yelped as a sudden brisk air seemed to bite her right on the bare bottom. It was breezy and cold. The worst kind of night, especially when you’re half-naked.

“Would you have rather we diapered you in the hotel?” James asked, to a point that Dawn couldn’t tell if he was joking or not.

“I don’t even want to hear the word ‘diaper’.” She groaned as they briskly moved through the parking lot. There was also the argument of it doing nothing for her bare legs, but that might invite misunderstanding into thinking that she didn’t mind the diaper, which was oh-so far from the truth.

Without a jacket as well, the breeze seemed to flow right through her and down to the very bone as Dawn suffered just a little longer on their way to the car. It was with sweet relief once she was in some kind of interior again.

It was the same car from this morning meaning it had its own sense of familiarity, but Dawn visibly frowned once the familiarity hit her a bit too strongly.

“Please. I’ll even ride in your lap if I have to,” Dawn said to him, briefly forgetting the implications of a naked girl sitting on another man.

Whether James regarded it with much weight or not, it didn’t seem to change how he tried to laugh it off. “Come on, Dawn; it’s for your own safety and it also keeps us in line with the law.”

“But what about the straps?” Dawn complained, though it wasn’t without fair reason. “What about the...the crotch one?” Need it be said she was bare-bottomed, meaning that her sensitive parts would be rubbing right up against a rough seatbelt strap?

James did stop right before he strapped her in. For once it seemed Dawn had made an argument that an Amazon considered to be sound.

“Hm. I guess it’s a good thing we got this, then?” James said as he lifted his hand with the diaper.

Once again Dawn was dumbfounded for realizing that she was on a different wavelength entirely.

Dawn shook her head as she started pulling the straps on herself, car seat be damned. “Nevermind; I can just stick my hand down there for the ride. No thanks.”

“Dawn, don’t be ridiculous,” James admonished as he undid the straps faster than she could get them over her shoulders. “It’s just until we can get you something else to wear?”

All he got was a frown that picked up on his choice of verbiage immediately. “So it wouldn’t be for just the car ride?”

James looked sympathetic but not budging. “Well, you said it yourself that you don’t have any of your clothes…?”

“You don’t get to use that against me! It’s not my fault!” Dawn scowled.

“It isn’t, but that doesn’t change that you have nothing to wear.” James turned his head which way as he exhaled a warm breath, trying to negotiate with Dawn in the car seat while he stood outside by the open door. “Dawn, please don’t be difficult. I’m starting to get cold too. Wouldn’t you want to warm up a bit?”

“Yeah, so let’s shut the door and crank the heat.” Dawn said. She was already starting to regret this… Planting her palm firmly between her legs to cover her nether region she laid back into the seat with an audible exhale herself. “I’m fine like this. Buckle me in already and let’s go...”

James was starting to have that familiar look; tried patience.

“I’m not doing this, Dawn,” he said quite firmly. “Go lay down on the seat.”

Dawn rolled her eyes. “I’m not. I just showed you I can ride in this awful baby seat just fine. If you’ve forgotten, I don’t need a diaper like every Amazon seems to think!”

James stepped back and shut the door. It wasn’t a slam by any means, but Dawn wanted to say that she sensed an inkling of unnecessary force to it. She turned her head, watching through the windows as he walked to the other passenger side.

“Figured he’d at least buckle me in...” Dawn muttered as she started putting the straps back on.

The car door opened.

“No, take those off,” James said in a tone that didn’t enjoy repeating itself.

Dawn fought another outburst as the straps were removed from her hands like she really was a child and set aside. Dawn figured he was going back to the driver’s seat, but apparently not. Now he stood on the side without a car seat; ample room for Dawn to lay down…

“What are you doing?” Dawn asked, though with a likely idea in mind already.

“I’m not playing this game. Get out of your car seat and come here and lay down. The sooner we get this on, the sooner we can leave.”

He was clearly telling her to, which naturally didn’t sit right with Dawn.

“No.”

“Dawn.” He spoke a single word, symbolizing many more of the stern variety, but Dawn hesitantly chose to ignore them.

Dawn offered an innocent look, reminiscent of her little act in the lobby, “Maybe if you want to sit in a car seat I’ll just drive us then?” she forced a cookie-cutter cutesy attitude. James was looking more annoyed.

Instead he stood up straight with his arms crossed, still leaning his head into the doorway.

“One.” He said.

“One?” She asked.

There was a moment of silence, waiting for whatever unit of time to elapse.

“Two.” He then said.

“Two?” She then asked, but had a quick change of expression to disbelief as it clicked for her. “J-James! You can’t be serious?” Dawn offered her empty hands as a sign of genuine shock that he’d resort to something so ridiculous.

“Til the count of three, Dawn.” James frowned.

“What do you mean? Come on!” Dawn whined. “Did I not just give you a hand back in there? You were going to be arrested!”

“Two and a half.” He said without seeming to acknowledge any of her words.

“Uggghhh!” She was reaching a head splitting point as she grumbled. He was seeing right through her. Obviously he was in the wrong if he wasn’t going to acknowledge her, but why didn’t that make her feel any better? Probably because she didn’t have the size or strength to resist those who are in the wrong.

“Thr--”

“FINE!” Dawn slammed her hand on the padded arm of the car seat, her good hand, composed enough to leave the hurting wrist alone. “I can’t believe I’m doing this because you’re too dense to realize just how dense you are!”

James merely sighed as he didn’t respond, but as Dawn hopped out of the seat and walked across, closer to James, he quickly grabbed her ankle and tugged her foot forward. She fell on her back with a yelp of surprise, physically fine though thanks to it being on the seats.

“I know you don’t like this, but you really need to start thinking about the things you might say and decide whether they’re worth saying at all.

Dawn stared up at him with an annoyed look. “Don’t worry, I thought about it.” She really hadn’t, but it was another one of those moments where she felt justified to be pissy. Not only that, but it was a quick realization that her emotions seemed to be like a switch caught between two absolutes.

If she wasn’t raging and angry with something to focus on, that meant she’d have to confront what was slowly developing right before her very eyes. She was drifting farther from home and about to be diapered; becoming the very baby she was terrified of being. It wasn’t really like that, or so she believed, but if the only difference to being diapered as a baby and as someone in need of underwear was loose context, it hardly did much for her feelings. It was either mad or sad, and she had plenty of reasons to maintain the former.

Of course, Dawn’s fragile facade had shown its first crack once James had fully fanned out the diaper.

“Can’t you hurry up…?” Dawn complained, opting to stare up at the ceiling of the car interior.

“It’ll be done in a second. I wasn’t lying when I said I was forgetful about this kind of stuff… I’ve never changed a diaper before...”

Dawn’s torso shot right up at the sound of that. A wonderful excuse to cease the ceremony. “Great! All the more reason why I’ll be fine withou--” A simple forward push on her shoulder sent her back to a lying position.

“Uh-huh, nice try.” James did smirk for a moment. “Just because I’m inexperienced, that doesn’t mean I’m incompetent.” And he initiated the first step once Dawn jumped from reflex as he gathered her ankles with one hand.

“W-well...don’t get used to it...” Dawn tried to stay brave, but the physical engagement and symbolic meaning was a raging assault on her emotions. She could hardly believe it, just as much as this very dimension existing. She was curvy, she had hips, butt and breasts; modest yet hers nonetheless. She was in the midst of her college years and pursuing a degree in English and lived with her boyfriend in an apartment. With all that for reason, her reality seemed to be shattered once all those small, yet dignifying things were so harshly contradicted as a giant lifted her bottom to slide a diaper underneath her. It was the farthest thing from independence or maturity.

“Dawn, you still with me?” James asked.

She briefly snapped out of it to snap at him. “Sorry, did you want me to actively watch myself be put into some diaper like I’m an actual baby?”

“You’re blowing this out of proportion...” He sighed as he parted Dawn’s legs with the front of the diaper heading in between.

The interior felt cottony and cushiony. It was starting to feel like a hug. A hug from some sort of parasite that wrapped its tendrils around your waist and between your legs. A parasite that lived off your bodily waste…

James finally ended the horror by applying the two tapes across the front.

“There,” James clapped his hands as if to wipe off any imaginary remains, “it wasn’t that bad, was it?”

Dawn sat up, cringing as there was an audible assault on her ears from the crinkling of the diaper. She didn’t even dare to look down at the babyish designs it was drenched in. “It was the absolute worst thing I’ve ever experienced.”

She didn’t leave it for conversation as she stood back up, feeling a fierce red burn in her cheeks as she stumbled for a moment, not realizing how she needed to accommodate the newly added padding between her legs.

“I know, I’m sorry that you don’t want to wear a diaper, but it gives me a little peace of mind, at least. I’m sure it’ll help make for a more comfortable ride for you, too?” James offered as a silver lining.

“Mhm.” Dawn glumly replied. There was likely a shock factor to wearing the diaper that just hadn’t quite hit her yet. She was beyond mortified and certainly embarrassed, but James being the only one to see, paired with her aggravation towards him sobered the desire to hide. Instead, she planted herself back in the car seat, trying to resolve herself to not make a scene about having to be buckled in as well.

James closed the passenger door and moved into the driver’s seat.

“...Aren’t you gonna do the straps or whatever?” Dawn asked. Was this some kind of mind game to get her to ask for things to be done to her?

“To your car seat?” He turned his head back. “I can if you want, but I figured it was something you’d do yourself.”

Un-fucking believeable...” Dawn muttered under her breath. Diapers apparently were something outside her sphere, but putting on her own seatbelt was perfectly reasonable.

“Just let me know when you’re buckled in and we’ll get going.” He said, and to Dawn’s relief, she watched as he turned on the engine and was already tapping away at a button on the digital console.

A warm breeze started to creep up from beneath Dawn’s feet and it was heavenly. Nice enough to forget what had just been done to her, apart from when she shuffled a small bit and felt the fantasy be broken by the crinkle of her diaper.

One thing in particular she hated about the car seat was its “one-way” style of design. The straps and buckle were put on easily; an Amazon or Little could do it just fine like Dawn normally would on Earth. She did just that, confining herself to the car seat as the final strap came up from between her legs, entering the buckle with an audible click. And just to reaffirm her theory, she tried pressing on the button to the buckle, but it didn’t budge in the slightest. Again, Amazons or Littles could easily connect the buckle and straps, but only an Amazon could undo them. It apparently took an absurd amount of strength to fight against whatever adamantium spring that must have been loaded in the plastic shell…

“Ready...” Dawn sighed as she looked down at herself. It really was the perspective of a toddler. Confined to a car seat in a t-shirt and diaper with her bare legs dangling above the floor.

She could feel a faint emotional pain as they pulled out of the parking lot. It gave Dawn the perfect glance at the hotel one last time as they started to drive away.

That place is filled with people from Earth who get to go home tomorrow. Yet somehow I don’t.

Instead, looking forward again, somehow she ended up as an unofficial baby for some questionable Amazon and his wife. James said this wasn’t what it looks like, and Dawn wanted to hope for the same. She desperately wanted to believe that. Certainly, please let the diaper be a fluke…

“How far away is your home?” Dawn asked over the silence apart from the sounds of driving.

“Katherine and I live in the next town over, so it’ll be a little bit of a drive...”

The next town over? Dawn wasn’t familiar with the geography of this place, so she didn’t know whether to treat that with worry or disinterest. “So...like, thirty minutes?”

“Closer to an hour.” James said.

“An hour?” Dawn said with slight concern. On her tour she’d never traveled by automobile for more than twenty minutes, including the ride from the Portal Station to the hotel. If she had any lingering hopes of getting home on time, as her heart felt pained, those wishes would have certainly died by now.

“Libertalia is a big place,” James explained, “there are multiple towns that make it up. Don’t worry though, I’m sure you’ll like it where we’re going. Gives you a chance to see more of the dimension, too?”

“I wasn’t looking to extend my vaca...” Dawn started to yawn, “...shun...”

“If you want, now wouldn’t be a bad time to get started on some sleep,” James suggested. “This isn’t me belittling you, but most Littles would be asleep by now...”

Dawn blinked heavily, feeling everything catch up to her. Not only that, but she had a chronic habit of dozing off in a moving vehicle. “And why wouldn’t I be awake as long as you?”

“Biology, I suppose?” James openly pondered. “Amazons are built for longer days. Not to mention, I think I heard about your home running on a 24 hour cycle? That definitely doesn’t help with our longer days here.”

At the same time as Dawn rested her head on the cushioned side of the car seat, she could feel more things moving about inside of her. Metaphorically, and...physically?

Her stomach spoke in the form of low grumbles and gurgles. It was only in her descent to sleep that she remembered how she’d eaten absolutely nothing the entire day. Maybe that was also a reason why she was so tired…

Just as Dawn could see the car climbing a ramp onto a highway, she clocked out like a light. For real this time.

It was the midst of a rapid breath once she opened her eyes. Her heart was just coming off the cusp of panic as Dawn awoke again. She wasn’t in the car she remembered dozing off in, and it wasn’t nearly as dark now. Half of her face was smothered against something, which she found out to be a pillow.

She was feeling groggy, but roused enough to start identifying her surroundings. Standing her upper half up with her hands, she wordlessly looked around. It was a decently sized room sitting on the corner of wherever she was, because there was a window on both walls that she could see meeting in a corner. Opposite to that were two doors similarly positioned, both closed.

Her body started to stretch as her hand reached for the ceiling that was lightyears away, better described as an Amazon’s kind of ceiling height. Apart from herself and the bedding she had slept in, the room was empty, save for the cream colored walls and lightly carpeted floor.

Even as sleepy as she was, she could tell that she wasn’t in a proper bed, but that didn’t mean what she was on didn’t count. Underneath her felt amply cushioned as she pressed her hand down and could feel some give, enough to almost reach the floor it was on. It was like she was on layers of folded blankets, or stacked bedding to imitate a mattress. It didn’t feel rough or uncomfortable by any means either.

Dawn turned over to face the other side, maybe to even lay down a second longer, but there was a muffled disturbance she heard underneath the covers. Seemingly unknown to her, Dawn peered under the covers with a confused look.

Staring back at her was a familiar set of crinkly underwear, the diaper James had made her wear a little bit ago… Though, she turned her head up at the window, seeing the daylight flood the room and sample the chirping birds. Maybe it was the next day over.

The next day…

A moment of worry struck her heart, like she’d forgotten something terribly grave. And she did.

In the company of herself she tossed the bedding forward, not sparing a moment to even disapprove of her attire or try to change it as she scrambled for one of the two doors. Managing to reach the handle and open it up, all she found was an empty closet space.

She hurried over to the other door and reached for the handle. That was another thing that she’d become increasingly aware of.  It was a society built for Amazons, clearly, but it also seemed to harbor prejudice not only in its citizens, but its most basic technologies as well. Dawn was short, but even she could tell that the handles on just about every door she saw were deliberately higher than one would expect. Every knob or grip seemed to be slightly, but noticeably above where one might expect to find it on Earth. It meant nothing to an Amazon; a handful of inches of difference, but the real target was clearly Littles.

The hallway of wherever she was looked to be empty as Dawn hesitantly, yet swiftly tried to navigate the place. Was this a house? Considering James’ plans and destination last night, it made sense… So this was where James and Katherine lived?

The walls were a light gray, though Dawn couldn’t tell if her eyes were playing tricks or if there was a tinge of faded purple mixed in. But that didn’t matter right now. Time was of the essence. She knew that it wasn’t likely to make some kind of fast-acting solution to get back home, but she just couldn’t let sleeping dogs lie, could she?

Yet of course, then came the question of how she was going to get back to the hotel, or to the Portal Station… As much as she hated to admit it, with a mind sobered by much needed sleep, her inability to do anything by herself in this dimension came to the forefront of her mind. She’d need to ask James for help…

As she passed a few rooms, that became the growing question: where was James? Dawn reached a set of stairs that went down and around like a stairwell, and a window sat high above, even for an Amazon, letting light into the space.

She took her time on the stairs, unfortunately. They were a tad bit larger than she was used to. Thus far in the Diaper Dimension she’d only been through elevators or single or half-steps when traversing across an elevation. Even in those small instances though where she did need to climb on her own two feet though, part of her imagined the kind of exercise it might be to go up a single stair many times over.

But thankfully going down was much faster. On her way down she could hear a voice speaking. Immediately she thought James, but it only came as an unfortunate afterthought that he wasn’t single.

“...Hey Mom, how’re you?” Katherine could be heard in another room. It sounded more open-spaced. Dawn guessed a kitchen. At least she thought it was Katherine speaking. The voice did sound a bit somber.

“Hm?” Katherine lightly chuckled. “No, nothing’s wrong, I promise… James, Waver, and I are all absolutely fine, I promise!”

Dawn slowly crept along the wall, finding that the crinkle of her diaper was louder than she herself. Call it the creaking floorboard, except Dawn seemed to bring the creak with her wherever she stepped.

“How are things with--” She had an abrupt pause over the phone. “Oh...that’s because I...wasn’t feeling my best today. I called in for a sick day.” She made some more conversational noises, implying that she was listening to someone else speak on the other end.

There was an odd feeling rising in Dawn’s stomach. After everything she’d done and said to Katherine, truthfully, she didn’t want to face her. Not because she felt guilty, or completely so, but just to avoid any...awkwardness. Did Katherine even know she was here right now? Probably not. Dawn could only assume that based on how she wasn’t woken up by the woman already. Did James sneak her in?

“James is out doing his jog right now. He should be back soon, actually...” Katherine’s direction of focus seemed to shift like she was checking a clock.

Dawn finally crept up to the edge of a wide entrance. Directly across was a large living room that had bay windows and the back of a sofa that seemed to partially obscure Dawn’s view of a tv. But with her limited angle into the room Katherine was in, Dawn could see polished hardwood floors and a dinner table. Daring so much to peer more directly inside, she saw the beginnings of a kitchen. Then an island paired with bar stools, and…

“Just wanted to check up on you guys? And, I dunno, I guess I just wanted to talk...”

Dawn had found the source of the noise. It started with her back, but the head of hair with the slight tinge of red to it struck Dawn as all-too-familiar once she yanked her head right back out of view. Thankfully Katherine had been facing away from where Dawn was looking. She did most certainly have a phone against her ear, however.

“Adoption?”

A very not favorite word of Dawn’s as of late. An unfortunate coincidence she had to hear anything about it, or maybe that’s all Katherine did talk about with her mom…

“It’s...it’s a difficult thing for us right now, I guess...” Her voice sounded tried and tested, saddened by whatever it may have experienced prior. Whether Dawn had anything to do with that was a debate she would most certainly lose, but for the sake of fairness, it was anybody’s guess why she seemed to sound like that. “We just haven’t found the right one yet?”

Dawn finally snapped out of it and tried not to eavesdrop any longer. She had gathered what information she needed anyway, and that was James’ lack of presence right now. Of course it bothered her and tied knots in her stomach, but she had no choice but to wait until he came home. How much longer until then she didn’t know, but she dearly hoped that it would be soon. She needed to leave and fast. Before she could start thinking of the worst-case scenarios, she started creeping back to the stairs.

Finally, something other than her own diaper seemed to make a louder noise. She could hear a close by door suddenly open. Alongside that was the jingling of something metal. Before she could decipher anything or get up even the first stair she heard James’ voice.

“Home!” He announced, and Dawn turned her head to see him walking into view wearing sweatpants and a jacket.

Simple enough. James. Not so simple, trotting in right beside him, was some beast on all fours. Atop its canine head were two pointed ears and a black nose on its extruded snout. A distinct wagging tail had the furry creature moving like it still had troves of energy to burn. It sniffed loud and attentively, and to Dawn’s horror, it turned its head in her direction.

James was the last of the three to see the exchange, and just as the dog was about to lunge forward for Dawn, and just as Dawn was about to shriek, the dog was caught mid-air as the leash from its collar became taught with James’ hand on the other end.

As Dawn stared at James and the unbelievably large dog with wide eyes, Katherine, still completely oblivious continued to say, “And speaking of James, he just came back with Waver!”

Waver. Dawn thought she heard her mention that word like it was a name. A name for a pet. The dog, which Dawn had doubts of given its sheer size, wiggled and wagged its tail with its mouth hanging open just enough to flash its flappy tongue.  It looked just like a dog from Earth, only bigger… Big enough that Dawn could only just see over it,

The dog fell back down onto its front paws as it continued to stare at Dawn with sheer and absolute interest. Dawn wanted to say something to James to call off the hound, but obviously she couldn’t give herself away to Katherine.

“Come on, boy!” James tried to coax the pet into the kitchen with him, gently pulling the leash along. And as he did so, he gave Dawn a glance that nodded his head to the ceiling.

Now’s your chance. Go back upstairs.

Dawn nodded back a silent understanding as she turned to climb back up. Turns out she would be getting a small exercise…

There was a sudden bar from Waver that made Dawn jump. Clearly the dog hadn’t forgotten his fascination.

“Waver, let’s go into the kitchen, okay? Let’s get you some water after that walk…!”

Waver continued to bark though as he tugged back on the leash. Dawn was a little surprised to see James truly hold the leash with what looked like genuine strength. Dawn could attest to his muscles through visual and the feeling of being carried by him, which is why it only spoke to the strength an Amazonian dog could have as well.

“...Uh huh...hang on, Mom?” It sounded like she turned her head from the phone. “What’s gotten into Waver? Did you two do your normal route today?”

“Yeah...” James chuckled, and Dawn could see his gaze face into the kitchen as he spoke to his wife. “Guess he wasn’t tuckered out enough this time?”

“Hm, well, try taking his leash off? Maybe he just wants to get back in his doggy bed. Let me see if I can get this little guy under control...”

A slight shadow formed by the edge of the doorway as someone, likely Katherine, kneeled in front of it.

A set of hands lightly clapped. “Waver! Here boy! Who's my special guy? C’mere!”

And to the whisperer’s credit, Waver did forget about Dawn long enough to turn his head. He trotted toward Katherine.

James briefly glanced Dawn’s way. “Ah...maybe I’ll take him for another walk instead? You don’t have to take it off.”

“You know there’s no time for that,” Katherine said in a reminding tone, “you’re in the office today, remember?”

Dawn didn’t stay for any longer. She managed her way back up to the second floor with a sigh as her rate of breathing had slightly increased.

“I’m being set back by a dog...” Dawn sighed tiredly. She had nothing against animals, dogs most certainly included, but when time already felt so scarce and so invaluable, she couldn’t afford to lose a single second to a rambunctious pet!

“Here, let’s get this leash off so you can go snuggle in your bed, huh?” Katherine continued to coo as she assumedly tinkered with the collar.

Dawn by then had walked back into the room she was sleeping in, pushing the door to a closing state as she slumped back onto her makeshift bed. There was another sigh as she finally paid attention to the crinkles from her underwear.

James said that they’d get it taken care of, but it felt like getting her panties was going to be just about the lowest thing on a list of priorities. Call Dawn crazy, but even she’d be fine with it if it meant that getting home was priority number one…

As she groaned into the pillow, there was that same jingling from the dog collar. Only Dawn could hear it despite being on the second floor. And it was getting louder…

She rolled over to look at the door and only realized too little too late that she hadn’t fully closed the door, and that small mistake would unravel her entire defense.

Waver quite casually bumped his head into the door, gently opening it wide enough for him to stand with a wagging tail in the doorway.

Naturally, being confronted by a dog that was as big as Dawn suddenly struck her with a sense of worry. It was just her and the furry beast. Dawn hurriedly stood on her feet.

“Ea-...easy...” Dawn raised her open palms with caution.

There was a specific style of posture the dog had that Dawn instantly recognized, just like she’d see with any other excited dog back on Earth. His paws were slightly spread apart and his lower front came down slightly lower. He was assuming the position to charge at a moment’s notice.

Dawn wanted to call for James, but that’d mean blowing her cover and alerting her presence to Katherine.

“G-go...go downstairs!” Dawn tried to command, but he didn’t budge, but he did bark.

Dawn started to take a step, but apparently his vision was based on movement, because Waver dashed forward right for Dawn.

“No! Nononono--stay back!” Dawn finally shouted as she tried to dash around him. In her pursuit to dodge and run for the door Waver had grazed her with his wet nose, leaving a pringly tickle from his warm exhale on her bare skin.

“St-stop!” She involuntarily giggled. Thankfully she made it past the dog and outside the room, but there was absolutely no way that she could close the door in time before he could follow her from right behind.

In the hallway it was a straight shot to the stairs, but a straight path was exactly the kind of scenario Dawn would be at a disadvantage in.

Her plan to deal with Waver was just about nonexistent, other than trying to get James’ attention to deal with it. Dawn tried to carefully make her way down the stairs, but with a bounding beast coming from behind, she opted for a more careful method as she sat on her bum and slid down from stair to stair. And unfortunately, Wave seemed to keep at pace with ease as he even went down faster than she could.

“Go away already!” Dawn whined, although in a quieter voice as they got closer to the ground floor.

Waver happily waited for her at the midpoint on the stairs like it was some sort of game. She couldn’t believe she had to deal with this, but maybe now she could command the dog? He seemed friendly enough…

Dawn stood in front of the dog, face to face as she gripped either side of his collar. Leaning her face in close she said, “Go. Upstairs.”

A second of silence passed, and unfortunately negotiations seemed to have broken down.

Waver’s response was his tongue which became acquainted with Dawn’s face from her chin to her forehead. Dawn made a disgusted look as she only realized from regret that she should’ve seen something like that coming…

“Waver!” James suddenly called.

But she didn’t expect this part.

With her hands still on Waver’s collar, the dog’s head suddenly perked at the call of his name and dashed forward down the few remaining steps...with Dawn still holding on.

“NO! Stop! Stop stop!” She finally shouted as she held on for dear life. Her hands were still gripping the collar as the dog dragged her down the stairs with such swiftness and ease. Thankfully it was carpeted so it didn’t really hurt, but the momentum was beyond frightening.

“Did you hear that…?” Katherine started to ask James, but unfortunately, or fortunately, the question wouldn’t stay unanswered for long.

Against her will, Dawn was dragged into the kitchen where James and Kathrine stood around the island. A look of surprise was on James’ face, but Katherine seemed to be delayed in even realizing what she was looking at.

“James? What’s...” Katherine leaned in for a moment, but her reaction startled Dawn.

There was a sudden crash as something hit the floor, fragments of ceramic and brown liquid.

“D-...Dawn?!” Katherine exclaimed. Only a second after did she fully process dropping her coffee cup.”Ah…! Shoot! But...” She was still at a loss as she looked at Waver and Dawn.

Dawn silently groaned as she let go of the collar, laying on the floor for a second as her cover truly was blown. “Stupid dog...”

“I guess Waver followed you upstairs...” James apologetically smiled, which Dawn wasn’t sharing.

“You knew?!” Katherine gave James an accusatory stare. She looked upset, but dare anyone say that it looked like there was some glow to her expression.

Katherine seemed to be overwhelmed by all the stimulus. So much that she apparently started to tear up.

“Kath, honey, what’s wrong?” James came closer with his hands aiming for her shoulders.

She gently pushed him away though. “Not...not now! We have to clean up the mess I made...” She said with a teary smile.

Unfortunately the cat was out of the bag. Or the dog, considering how Waver fit into all of this. Dawn sighed once more as she stood up, finding it pointless to try and pretend like she didn’t exist by now.

“Waver, stay.” James commanded as the dog meandered by the spot that had no shards.

Dawn walked over as she started to pick up shards as well.

An open palm suddenly held her back though. “Oh! No, no honey, that’s fine, you don’t need to!” Katherine said to her with hurried worry. “James and I can handle this, okay? It’s very sharp and I don’t want you to step on anything...”

Dawn started to furrow her brow. Already, even after being shocked by her appearance it wasn’t enough to delay what she thought of her. “I know what I’m doing...I can be care--”

“Actually, Dawn,” James chimed in to his wife’s rescue, “could you keep Waver busy for a second? It’s really him that I’m worried about...”

She wanted to argue because it felt like a convenient alternative to Katherine’s words, but she relented.

“Sure...” She said as she walked over to the dog. Taking him by the collar she tugged, which did seem to get him to move actually. Too fast, actually.

“Slow...slow down! Slow down!” She started to shout again as Waver nearly started dragging her again into the living room.

“So...” James started to say as he and his wife cleaned up the floor. “...Surprise?”

Katherine’s reply started with a sigh, but her smile couldn’t be misplaced.

“After this, I want to hear everything.” She failed to hold back a small giggle.

• Like 22
  • Mee changed the title to Illegal Immigrant CH10 [04/11/2021]

Hmm... if James was hoping to get her to not know he kept her overnight that chance is over. Looking forward to her future babying. Only the smallest part of me wants to see her make it home at this point. Thick diaper, cute outfit, snuggling with Waver on the floor seems like a good place for her to be! ?

• Like 1

I don't recall reading a Diaper Dimension story with a pet in much of role. I love it! I wonder if big dogs thinking they are still lapdogs applies for Diaper Dimension dogs and littles.

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Hmm... if James was hoping to get her to not know he kept her overnight that chance is over. Looking forward to her future babying. Only the smallest part of me wants to see her make it home at this point. Thick diaper, cute outfit, snuggling with Waver on the floor seems like a good place for her to be! ?

I see it the same way. She can forget about coming home again. Diaper, onesie and since she will probably struggle a lot, thick pink mittens, will be her future. Maybe some breast milk which makes her more cooperative.

A new chapter? in the SAME MONTH?! What... how... why... where...?
SkyHooves.exe stopped working...

Regardless of that, it's another AWESOME chapter! What I actually like the most of this, is the introduction of a pet in this Dimension. Me and many others always wondered what that would be like, especially with a little and how they would interact with each other. I think you did this absolutely perfect. I can see Waver climbing in bed with Dawn and cuddling her^^

Looking forward to THAT explanation from James.

Oh wow now that Katherine knows Dawn is in her grasp and diapered already I think it's going to be really hard to let her go a second time. Maybe James has a plan to help Dawn but he has Katherine to think about too.

15 minutes ago, AbyMatt said:

Oh wow now that Katherine knows Dawn is in her grasp and diapered already I think it's going to be really hard to let her go a second time. Maybe James has a plan to help Dawn but he has Katherine to think about too.

Dawn is not going anymore, she needs to realize that too. Now it's only a question of accepting her fate or being forced into it.

7 hours ago, Sky Hooves said:

What I actually like the most of this, is the introduction of a pet in this Dimension. Me and many others always wondered what that would be like, especially with a little and how they would interact with each other. I think you did this absolutely perfect. I can see Waver climbing in bed with Dawn and cuddling her^^

Actually, Alex Bridges discussed pets a lot in "Done Adulting." In his version, though, what Bigs call "dogs" are actually tame bears.

• Mee changed the title to Illegal Immigrant [12/03/2023] CH19+20 [Important Subscribestar Update]