LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Leaked?

I know in "Stinky Squishy and Proud" there is a post "When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper".  I thought I would start one about when the last time your diaper leaked.  Tell us details of what happened, where you were at the time, what diaper you were wearing, how bad the leak was and if anyone noticed.  For example.  Yesterday I was sitting at my computer at home in an Attends cloth backed disposable diaper wetting away while I was reading the forums and chatting in the chat room.  Normally I wear cotton briefs over my diaper to help keep it in place.  I pull down my jeans to just above the knees, sit in my computer chair and surf the net.  I've leaked enough before to know it's a good idea to pull down my jeans so they won't get wet if I do have a leak  After about 3 hours on line I had to get ready for the day.  When I stood up to pull up my jeans, I notiest my cotton Haines underpants were wet around the legs.  Sometimes I've leaked so bad the entire seat of my underpants have been wet and I have to wash my chair.

When was your last diaper leak and where were you at the time you notiest it (after waking up in the morning, at work at your desk, getting out of your car, at home watching TV, out mowing the lawn, at the bar or wherever).  Did you have just your diaper on only (what brand of diaper were you wearing), did you have plastic pants over your diaper, were you wearing shorts, jeans, regular work pants or skirt?  How bad was the leak and where did it show the most?  Half moons, just in the crotch, front of your pants or shorts or the whole seat of your jeans or pants?  Why do you think you had the leak (press out, defective diaper, poor fit, over wetting, huge flooding all at once or just not a good brand or absorbency for your needs)?  How noticeable was it to you and anyone around you, and did anyone seem to notice (if you were among people)?  How did you deal with the leak, especially if your outer clothing was noticeably wet?  What was the worst diaper leak you've ever had?

This could be an interesting, helpful, fun and informative thread!

My last diaper leak was yesterday while driving home from a customer's site.  I was wearing a plain white ABU Simple disposable diaper with my typical layers (PUL panties, fixing panties, onesie) and a pair of dark blue jeans.  I stopped at a gas station and as I got out of the car I flooded my already saturated diaper.  Walking through the gas station it became quite evident that my diaper was filled to capacity.  Since I was only an hour from home and have leather seats in my car I decided to just wait and change when I got home knowing full well that it was almost guaranteed that sitting down in the driver's seat would result in a press out leak.

Shortly after starting my drive again I soon smelled the tell tale smell of wet jeans and reached between my legs to feel the half crescent shaped wet spot on my rear end.  My wife asked me to stop and get her some alcohol and I said that I would definitely need to come home and change my diaper first because it was leaking and she told me she understood.

When I got home I went straight to the Master bedroom and changed my diaper, protective panties, and jeans.  The only person that noticed was my wife.

Sunday: I got up quite early Sunday morning to attend a motorsports event (they always start at stupid-o-clock on Sundays, such a good time of day to race cars)!

I'd changed out of not-that-wet night diaper into a Molicare premium maxi under PUL and fixing pants.

Down at the race track sitting in my camp chair it was cold - around 8C.  I realise that will make a lot of North Americans laugh but for us in mid-winter, that qualifies as "very cold".  So cold that I encountered a new experience - a COOL squishy wet diaper between my legs.  Eww...

Anyway, it seemed that all last night's wee arrived the next morning.  I was sitting there getting wetter and wetter wondering where the heck it was all coming from!  I knew I was pretty soggy driving home but I had to pick up my wife and drop her at a party.  I did.  I didn't get out of the car.  I didn't trust the state of my pants.  I just kept dribbling periodically though figuring "what will be will be".

By the time I got home for good, I thought I could smell a faint pee whiff.  Getting out of the car, there was a wet patch on the (mercifully leather) seat and two dark, cool, wet crescents on the back of my jeans.  I scuttled upstairs and changed before coming back down to wipe down the car seat.  It wasn't a diaper malfunction, it was a diaper drowning.  Nobody noticed but me.

I can't actually remember, but it was a few weeks ago, and no big deal.  Just a 'whoops' feeling as I was sitting on the sofa or a dining chair.  Then upstairs quick to change.  It's been a long time since anything leaked beyond making the legband of my onesies a bit damp.

...Unless you count when I'm actually changing.  My normal routine is to start filling the sink first, to wet a flannel to clean myself before putting on a dry nappy.  Then I get out the new nappy from its hiding place under the bath, remove the wet nappy, clean myself up, then put on the dry one.  Occasionally, running the tap makes me wet myself, and if the old nappy is already close to the limit, that can flood it.  So I'm standing there with a sodden nappy on, and my plastic pants with a puddle in.  Now I've got to try to avoid getting the wee on the floor.  That involved climbing into the bath - very carefully.

Anyway, that happens every week or two.

2 hours ago, oznl said:

Down at the race track sitting in my camp chair it was cold - around 8C.  I realise that will make a lot of North Americans laugh but for us in mid-winter, that qualifies as "very cold". 

I just had to laugh!  Here in North America in the U.S.A. 40 degrees is very cold!  Of course, that is 40F not 40C.

Last night, but it was my own fault. I was so tired going to bed I don’t remember really getting into it. Turns out I forgot to put my terry lined pants on that normally go over my diaper cover. Woke up in a puddle

Thursday night. Really bad diaper rash next day, and put on a flannel pull-up diaper. Wore it all day and Friday night. Amazingly, Saturday morning, the front and sides totally saturated, the back wet but not dripping. No leak! Could hardly believe it. Having a leak is pretty normal these days.

Just a few nights ago. I was wearing an Abena M4 with a Pampers size 6 as a booster and a terry lined plastic pant over the Abena. That is what I wear to bed every night. I guess sometimes leaks just happen. When I woke up my crib sheet was a little wet. That's what mattress protector is for.

On 7/25/2019 at 6:42 AM, rusty pins said:

I just had to laugh!  Here in North America in the U.S.A. 40 degrees is very cold!  Of course, that is 40F not 40C.

Ain’t it funny how in July 40F is cold but the same 40F in January is very warm. 

Just saying. 

The last time my diaper leaked was due to pressure of sitting in a wet diaper while riding my motorcycle. 

Was wearing a NorthShore Megamax as I was going to be out on the bike for a few hours and thought it would hold out. 

Realized my diaper leaked when I got off to fuel up and not sure if anyone noticed but than I really didn’t care if they did.

I had to get back on my motorcycle and ride home another 50 miles knowing my diaper was leaking and there was nothing I could do about it until I got home.  

I leaked a week ago while I was out with friends. Luckily I was on my way home although I did leave a small damp patch in my friends car. It was a female friend and I'm pretty sure she could smell me but she never said anything. She is really sweet. I've leaked a couple times while out drinking with friends though and thought I had managed to conceal my incontinence from them but I've since found out that almost everyone knows a wear nappies now due to a conversation in the local the other day, but that's another story for another time. Lol. . .

• Like 1

Today.. TWICE. First one was at work. My ABU diaper didn't feel full at all but when I got up around I noticed a baseball sized spot on my chair. I quickly excused myself and changed into a dry 24/7. I got home and around 7 I found a nice wet spot on my shorts. Kinda frustrated, both fail way before they should have. I think I will be switching back to Megamax. Those will ALMOST last all day if I don't drink too much.

The last time I leaked was two days ago.
I had just finished watching Aladdin at the movies and went into a nearby shop. Suddenly I started leaking! My nappy wasn't even anywhere near full AND I had plastic pants on.
I had to go through the shop in my wet pants whilst I bought some new pants and a t-shirt (at least I found a Woody t shirt!!) before I could make my way to change my nappy and clothes.635bf3825980729db2bebb3d0800da56.jpge0b7e7c1ff7f081a89e847fc4d6186b9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, babysimey said:

The last time I leaked was two days ago.
I had just finished watching Aladdin at the movies and went into a nearby shop. Suddenly I started leaking! My nappy wasn't even anywhere near full AND I had plastic pants on.
I had to go through the shop in my wet pants whilst I bought some new pants and a t-shirt (at least I found a Woody t shirt!!) before I could make my way to change my nappy and clothes.

Lucky dog.  :P That dredges up bad memories. I didn't get new, dry clothes. I was told to "get over it" and "it will dry." Well, I got over it and it did dry. 

• 2 weeks later...

In public, yesterday (Saturday).  I was only wearing a mens incontinence pad and had dropped my wife's car off at the repair shop and decided to walk home rather than waiting for them to give me a ride home. On the way home I felt an urgent bladder warning so I tried to pee a little while walking. Since I was unable to get a stream going while walking, I stopped at a few points along the way (intersections, shade to cool off) and let a little go at a time.  About half way through my walk home I felt the unmistakable feeling of water dripping on my lower leg.  Didn't soak into my pants but I knew it was there.

Last time I leaked at home is probably 10-15 minutes ago when my doubled large prefold diaper with two Depends mens incontinent pads inside overflowed past the waist of my plastic pants and into the pad and prefold I had laid out on my bed last night.  I'm currently stewing in a filled-to-capacity diaper, trying to get the strength to get up and start my day.

Yesterday.  I put on a plastic backed 4 tape Attends, one that I got from Goodwill.  I was only at the computer for about 2-1/2 hours but I was wetting heavy.  I had even got up about 7 times during the night to pee.  The past few days I've felt like I may be getting a kidney stone or some kidney issue and have been trying to keep my kidney's flushed as best I can.  I knew I had been wetting a lot but when I got up from my computer to start my day, my diaper was soaked front to back, the cotton briefs I had on over my diaper were wet and my computer chair was also wet.  Not as bad as some of the leaks I've had at my computer, but it was a very significant leak!

Yesterday.  I put on a plastic backed 4 tape Attends, one that I got from Goodwill.  I was only at the computer for about 2-1/2 hours but I was wetting heavy.  I had even got up about 7 times during the night to pee.  The past few days I've felt like I may be getting a kidney stone or some kidney issue and have been trying to keep my kidney's flushed as best I can.  I knew I had been wetting a lot but when I got up from my computer to start my day, my diaper was soaked front to back, the cotton briefs I had on over my diaper were wet and my computer chair was also wet.  Not as bad as some of the leaks I've had at my computer, but it was a very significant leak!

I know your not incontinent but wear and use diapers for fun wetting and messing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk