LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Done Adulting, Vol. 2 (Final chapter posted 12/21/20)

Chapter 57

“Thanks for coming,” Ella said to Jamie as they sat in that lounge. Ella was tired of the place. Jamie felt a little weird about the whole hotel. He glimpsed independent humans for the first time since arriving in Itali, other than Ella’s family. It was the only floor of the hotel set aside for littles, and it wasn’t full. Just seeing one stepping out of his room trailing a roller bag made Jamie feel uncomfortable, like he was now less than them because he was dependent. He knew he shouldn’t feel that way, but he did.

“I’m glad to. It was nice to meet your family, all things considered,” he lied.

There was a knock on the door, and Peter opened it without waiting for an answer. His family trailed him into the room. Ella greeted them with the same hug as yesterday, and she wondered when they’d stop coming together and leaving one another that way. This time, for the first time, Brad sat down next to Ella, not across the room. She and Jamie scooched over to make room for him. 

“How did everyone sleep,” Ella asked.

“Well enough,” Lynn said tiredly. “Yourself?”

“Same.” She’d shared her bed with Jamie, and they managed to sleep fine after their nighttime bottles. Jamie tried to smile in a way that made him seem gently innocuous, not a threat but not eager, either, as though he were simply content with everything around him. Rosie pulled off that expression effortlessly, and Jamie often wore it, too, but it was harder that day.

“You look more comfortable today,” Jackie said to him, taking note of his tee shirt and shorts. He’d tuck in his shirt again at the next party or event, whenever that was. Jamie crossed his ankle over his knee, suddenly self conscious that one of them could see up his shorts to his diaper, though they really couldn’t.

It seemed like an impasse, the stilted small talk, and Stacy thought she might be helpful if she tried to say something. She really hadn’t yet. She began to move from the corner she’d been sitting in during these visits into a chair in the center of the room, saying, “I think...”

Andy cut her off. “About yesterday.”

Brad spoke up. “Maybe we can just get to it. I guess we just did.” He’d asked to be the one to tell her. He didn’t feel he’d done enough, and he still felt the strength of their childhood connection that he at least liked to imagine still mattered to both of them.

“Brad,” Ella started to say.

“Me first,”‘he replied. He said it softly. Of all the things he was, angry wasn’t one of them. None of them were, not with Ella. “We talked about it last night. Didn’t talk about it for very long, actually,” he said with an awkward laugh. “We ... ahem ...” He shook his head.

“What,” Ella asked, on the verge of tears, the frightened kind.

“Ya know, Mom and Dad always said, back when we were kids, that the best day of their lives was when each of us was born.” His eyes seemed to warm up, and he looked at Brad and at Jackie, and then Ella, recounting an old joke. “Remember what they used to say when we were alone with them?”

Ella scoffed. “That the day I was born was their best, and they were just saying that to make us feel equal.”

“Said the same thing to me,” Andy said. Jackie nodded.

“Well,” Brad said and then sighed, “My best day was when dad called and told me.” Brad smiled at the memory, not so distant. “I didn’t understand what the hell he was saying. He was hysterical.” Peter blushed. “He was babbling. I mean, I thought something terrible had happened.”

“So did I,” Jackie said. “You never call during the day,” she said to her father.

“And I scared the hell out of everyone in the restaurant I was. My date ... she ...” He laughed. “She wasn’t sure if she should help me or run like crazy. She - hahaha - she must’ve been ready to mace me - hahahaha. Oh... Anyway...”

Ella was crying again. She was so sick of crying. But this was better than yesterday. It didn’t hurt so much. She cried because of how much she loved her people, and for how sorry she was for everything. 

“Anyway,” Brad said again, “best day ever, and if this is your home now, that doesn’t change that. We’re just ... happy for you, that you have people who love you,” Brad said as he too choked up.

“O, Brad,” Ella said as she put her arms around his neck. “I’m sorry I didn’t ... I’m sorry.”

“Stop,” Andy said, putting a hand up and  shaking his head as Ella looked toward him. “Stop being sorry. It’s not worth it, Ella ... Regrets aren’t worth it. Let’s just be here now, together.” Tearfully, her jaw clenched, Ella nodded.

“Okay,” was all she said, barely above a whisper.

—————

When Stacy dropped Jamie off, everyone again exchanged thanks yous, and Stacy and Ella didn’t stay. Jamie didn’t mind. He was ready to be out of crisis mode, and so were they.

Amanda was eager to see him. She hadn’t felt fully right leaving him the day before with things seeming unfinished. Mostly, though, she was just worried about him and wanted to make him feel like a normal little again. To remind him that he was very good, and very special, and very loved. To get him out of that trauma headspace as quickly as possible.

She took him to her bedroom, sat him on the bed, handed him his bear, and told him to wait. She was back in a moment with a bottle.

“Arms up,” she told him. She pulled his shirt off him and gently shoved him backward onto the bed so she could take his sandals off and then his shorts.

He was a bit bewildered by it. She seemed so intent, moving quickly, and he thought he understood why.

She sat down on the bed and settled herself into her pillows, then held out her own arms. Jamie scooted onto her lap with her help, and she guided him back.

“I’m okay, Manda,” he told her. “It was a good morning.”

“Shhh, Baby Bear. Tell me later.” She held the bottle to his lips, and he as he started to nurse, she ran her fingernails lightly across his chest and tummy. It made him sigh and stretch his toes.

“There’s a good boy,” Manda told him. It felt good to have him home even if it were just a day. “Manda missed you last night.” She kissed the top of his head. “My Jamie. You’re not allowed out of my sight for the rest of the day, or I’ll tickle you til you squee.”

“Silwy, Manda,” Jamie said around the nipple of his baba.

“Not silly at all, Baby Bear. Not at all.”

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Glad this chapter finally got me out of crisis mode! I was worried about Jamie and Ella, but I feel like things are going to be ok. I sincerely hope that this story will have a happy ending when all is said and done.

• Like 1

Then Aliens invade the planet and are trapped in jamies fuzzy bear field and the bigs put them in timeout and ends book 2.  Then volume 3 as their primary galactic war fleet shoes up to destroy the planet but jamie can't stop them cause he wasn't feeling well and was tired and was giving meds in his nighttime bottle to knock him twice over!  So how will the amazons and other littles save the world without waking up  jamie?

• Haha 1
On 12/16/2019 at 8:13 AM, Alex Bridges said:

I feel like I worked yesterday and should get today off.

if everyone could please write an email for my boss that says:

Dear Boss,

Please excuse Alex from work today. He is very tired from writing kinky fiction and will be spending the day in a dinosaur diaper with his bear watching Christmas cartoons.

What's the address?

• Haha 1
On 12/16/2019 at 12:23 PM, Alex Bridges said:

So on a scale of 0 to 10, where was the drama? ??????

Humm, probably 6ish. There wan't much drama,  though it WAS certainly tense and suspenseful. I was expecting more fights,  with not only Ella but also within the family.  I also expected them to try and take her back to earth and Jamie would debate going with her. 

I'm a person who expects things to get really messy before it gets better. I think hardship drives character development.  I love drama. I'll sit back in my office chair and watch office drama unfold in real life with a bag of popcorn,  but I don't read this for the drama.  I read it for the warm fuzzy feelings.  And that's exactly what I got!

• Like 1

Chapter 58

For three days, Ella and her family visited like it was any other visit, not so different than if they had traveled to the other side of the country to see her. It soon reminded all of them of the family vacations they took together to the beach and to national parks, and it rekindled something for all of them. It made Peter and Lynn feel like active parents again, and it made their children feel like siblings, kids, again.

They even accompanied the Webb family to the beach one day, and Ella and Jamie both had to get over feeling self-conscious about what they wore under their swimsuits. It embarrassed Ella’s family as well, and they weren’t best pleased with the casualness with which people dressed and undressed littles right there on the sand, or with the waddles the littles sported as they toddled back and forth. It clearly grossed them out.

Becky and Amanda did their best to preserve Jamie’s modesty, and he appreciated their efforts. Lynn and Becky especially seemed to hit it off, sort of, in an odd way, and Lynn even brought Becky up short when she referred to them as the in-laws. Amanda jumped into that conversation and tried to defuse it with a forced, uproarious laugh to turn it into a much funnier joke than it was, if it was.

Jamie and his family had said goodbye to them the day before, and now they were at home in the backyard. Becky had ominously pulled out her textbook for the new school year, though it was still six weeks away, and Amanda and Jamie were lying in the sun stomach down. Jamie had missed several days’ naps in a row.

Becky put her book down and looked at her daughter and little. She was glad Ella’s family was leaving so they could get back to their normal summer routine. She walked across the grass to where Jamie was spread out on his towel.

“Jamie is a friend of mine, and I do love him all the time,” she sang to him.

“Done lesson planning,” he asked.

“Just checking out the new book,” she answered. “You get enough sleep last night?”

“I need a longer nap today.”

“Why not right now,” she said as she got ready to pick him to take him inside.

“Too tired.”

“To take a nap?”

“You know, when you’re so tired you can’t fall asleep.”

“Maybe that’s a problem only bears have.”

“Maybe,” Jamie yawned.

“Here,” Becky said as she got up and straddled Jamie. She got took the bottle of suntan lotion and poured it generously on Jamie’s back. 

“What are you doing,” he asked.

“Giving my little a massage.” She kneaded his back muscles and shoulders, his arms and hands, his legs and feet. “You are so tense over here,” she said as she worked the outside of his right hip.

“That feels good,” he said, moving his hips as she worked a band of muscle loose.

“Maybe we need to do that more often,” she suggested. She poured more lotion on him while Amanda watched. 

“Maybe,” Jamie sighed. Becky nodded towards the pacifier on Jamie’s towel, and Amanda picked it up and offered it to Jamie. He took it.

“Wanna roll over, and I’ll do your front,” Becky asked when she was done with the soles of his feet one more time. Jamie didn’t answer.

“He’s out, Mom,” Manda whispered.

“Works more often than not,” she whispered and she stood carefully so as not to disturb him.

“I wanna turn,” Manda said.

“Sorry,” Becky shrugged. “Littles only. But maybe you and me can go get a massage this week if we can find someone to watch Jamie for a few hours.”

———-

“He’s wiped,” Amanda said when she and Mel went to check on Jamie. “Didn’t even wake up when I put his jammies on.”

“So it would be mean to wake him up to play?”

“He’ll probably be up in an hour or so. He’s already been asleep for two.”

“So I’ll tell you my news first then,” Mel said. Amanda shut the door. “I got a job.”

“You did!?! Where at?”

“Where Does It Go.”

“The furniture store?”

“Yep. I’m the in-house designer for their store in San Sete.”

“That’s awesome! Congratulations,” Amanda said she hugged her friend. “I’m so proud of you. Actually getting a job in your field!”

“I know! It pays crap, but it’s a start.”

“When do you start?”

“Two weeks. The current person is going to stick around for a while to train me and then I’m on my own.”

“Wow. Scared?”

“A little. But I should be able to move out of my parents’ house in a month or two, provided I don’t screw it up.”

“You’ll be awesome.”

“Where’s your mom? I wanna tell her, too.”

“Outside.” Amanda thought for a moment. “Could you ... can you not tell Jamie for a little bit?” Mel looked confused. “It’s just that ... he’s gonna be so excited for you, but ... he’s been a little sad about you getting a job.”

“Why?” She was surprised. He’d offered a lot of advice and been very supportive.

“He’s gonna miss days like this. You being here in the middle of the day, getting to randomly hang out with you.”

“Aww.” A little lump rose in Mel’s throat, and she sighed. “I really hadn’t thought about that. I mean, I knew I wouldn’t have my weekdays free anymore, but I guess I didn’t think about what that meant for Jamie. All my other friends are in grad school or getting jobs.” Manda saw Mel looked disappointed.

“He’s going to be so happy for you. It’s just, well, one more adjustment. Don’t let it ruin this for you. Really, he’ll be thrilled. It’s just been a hard week for him, and...”

“I know. I get it. I’ll save it until a day or two before I start.”

“He really has a rough few days,” Amanda shook her head. “Last couple weren’t so bad, but, woof. Got ugly there.” Amanda had decided to keep the nastier details from Mel.

“How did things end up?”

“Well, they’re going to stay in touch. They’ll probably visit again. You know it’s really expensive to travel back and forth, so it won’t be often. And they didn’t exactly love it here. I think some things about littles make them really uncomfortable.”

“But they’re littles, too. I’d have thought the bigs would be more intimidating to them, all things considered.”

“They’re humans. Not exactly the same as being a little. The whole regression thing, or even just living a little lifestyle like Jamie does, they weren’t ... impressed.”

“Ah,” Mel nodded, thinking she understood. Mostly.

“Ella and Stacy went to the departure station to see them off. They said they might stop by on their way back.”

“I don’t think I ever told her, but she’s honestly kinda badass. I mean, bouncing back the way she has.”

“Yeah,” Manda said uncomfortably.

“I just mean that she’s so strong. I mean...” Mel shook her head. “Don’t think I could’ve ... But what do I know? Who ever does unless it’s them. I just admire her is all.”

“Her mother referred to us as ‘the in-laws.’ “

“That’s funny.”

“Freaked me out. I was afraid Mom would start asking questions.”

“She might be fine with it, if you give her the chance.”

Amanda shook her head hard. “No way. Never. She’s his mommy, and he’s her Baby Bear. Absolutely nothing can screw that up. I can’t let that happen.”

“It might not,” Mel said.

“And one day when you find out your kid is having sex?”

Mel nodded, somewhat dismissively but also seeing her point. “Yeah. I guess. Would change how I look at him a little bit. So,” she said, changing the topic, “that leaves your move to get through.”

“Yeah. You gonna help me decorate?”

“I’m kinda mad you didn’t ask already. Or let me help pick things out.”

“Can’t afford much good furniture,” Amanda lamented.

“We can find some old stuff and refinish it. What do you still need?“

“That can be refinished? A dresser and a coffee table. Maybe a nightstand. I decided not to get a kitchen table. Probably eat at the coffee table anyway. Haven’t figured out how that will work for Jamie, but I wanna put a playpen for him where the kitchen table would go and kinda make that his area.”

“That’ll be cute. He still doing okay with the move,” Mel asked.

“It’s kinda taken a backseat to everything else. We have some shopping to do for him. We got a changing table, but I want him to pick out the stuff for his area. He should participate. I think that will help. I really wanna make the apartment fun for him, at least as good as here. I don’t want him to feel like he leaves home to go to a dump two days a week.”

“It won’t be a dump.”

“You know what I mean.”

“Manda,” she heard him call out.

Mel’s eyes perked up. “Can I get him?”

“He’s gonna have a loaded diaper,” Amanda warned her, then wished she hadn’t. Thought it would’ve been a dirty trick, in more ways than one.

“Like I haven’t changed his stinky diapers before,” Mel replied. Amanda felt relieved. Though not as relieved as Jamie probably was, she silently joked. Mel got up and walked down the hall.

She opened the door slowly, peeking her head through first and smiling as she said, “Where’s my nephew? Where is that little boy?” Jamie giggled and dove back under the covers. Mel played along. “Where did he go? I’m gonna get him when I find him.” She checked the covers all around the obvious lumped Jamie made. “Maybe he’s not here. Do you know where he is, Bear,” she asked the teddy bear. “He’s where? That’s not him, silly bear. That’s just a lump.” She heard Jamie giggle. “I should check anyway,” she asked the bear. She put her hand on Jamie’s foot. “Hmm. I’m not convinced.” She felt his head, probing it, even his ears. “That could be a lot of things. Ya know,” she said, “it’s your job as his bear to know where he is at all times.”

“Don’t be mean to my bear,” Jamie said from under his covers.

“Who said that? Why is this lump talking?” Jamie laughed. “I’ma get this lump!” Mel poked and prodded it through the blankets, found Jamie’s rump, and gave it a swat. “O my gosh,” she exclaimed, “that IS Jamie!” She yanked the covers down and Jamie rolled over, smiling. “I’d know that butt anywhere!”

“Hi,” Jamie said. He was very happy to see his Aunt Mel. He hadn’t seen her in a week, and it seemed like longer.

“Was you hiding from me,” she asked as she lightly tickled his underarms. He squirmed. “You shouldn’t hide from me,” she admonished him, “or else I might not find you.” She lifted him from his crib. “And then how would you get this dirty diapee changed?” She patted his butt again.

He shrugged. “I’m just a little. I don’t think that far ahead.” Mel snorted.

“Let’s get you all clean again, and then we can go play.” She laid Jamie out on the changing table and got to work. He enthusiastically participated.

“I missed you,” he said to Mel.

“And I missed you! Manda said you were extra sleepy.”

“I’m over it, mostly,” he yawned. 

“I know what will wake you the rest of the way up. Let’s play in the sprinkler!”

“Okay!” Mel chuckled. He liked anything and everything with water. 

“Ya know,” Mel said as she rolled up his diaper and threw it in the pail, “there’s something really satisfying about changing your pants.”

“Really,” he asked, surprised, and who wouldn’t be?

“Yeah. It’s instant gratification. A minute or two, and you have a clean, fresh smelling, cute little again. Few things in life produce results that fast.” She lifted his ankles and slid a clean diaper under him. He was wrapped up tight in a matter of seconds. “See? Sit up.” He did, and she pulled his pajama shirt off.

“I was wearing that earlier,” he said, pointing to a tee shirt laid across the rail of the rocker. She put it on him. “Pants?”

“Pants are for losers,” Jamie quipped. Mel found him too cute and too funny. She picked him and hugged him, swinging him back and forth as she did.

“I missed you, too.” She kissed him on the head. “Manda’s in the living room. I’m gonna wash my hands.”

“K,” he said when she set him down.

He walked down the hall and found Manda on the couch looking at her phone. She set it down and handed him a bottle of water. “Made you this,”

“Thank you.” He held up his arms, and she lifted him onto the couch. He immediately crawled into her lap. 

“What gives,” she asked. “You feeling especially little all of a sudden?” She’d heard him playing with Mel.

“Maybe. Guess I need to decompress after this week.”

“So you’re gonna be extra snuggly?” She rearranged him so he was resting across her lap, his back against the arm of the couch. He nodded as he lifted the bottle to his lips. Amanda tickled him under his chin. Mel came back.

“I apologized to your bear. I’m sorry I doubted him.”

“He’s a good bear,” Manda said.

“He takes after his boy,” Mel replied.

“Little boys and their bears. They don’t even know how cute they are, and if the ever find out, they turn into troublemakers,” Manda said.

Jamie finished his bottle and sighed.

“You’re not still tired, are you,” Manda asked.

“No. Just happy.”

“Good. If you don’t perk up, Mom’s gonna worry that you’re coming down with something.” Even more so after being around Ella’s family, quarantine or not.

“I feel fine,” he pouted. “I’m gonna hide that thermometer one of these days,” he said under his breath.

“I heard that!” Just as she was about to start tickling him, the doorbell rang. Manda put him on her hip to carry him to the door. “That’ll be Ella and Stacy.”

• Like 7

I sincerely hope I am completely overthinking this, but all through this adorable chapter I was having horrible flashes of Stacy coming to the door and crying out, "They took Ella!" You wouldn't do that to us (and to Jamie and Ella), would you? (Please?)

• Sad 1
5 hours ago, Gentle Gemma said:

This chapter was like shooting pure heroin. 

? Um, I’m sure I wouldn’t know what that feels like. Please make good choices ?

(???????????)

On 12/19/2019 at 7:06 AM, Alex Bridges said:

? Um, I’m sure I wouldn’t know what that feels like. Please make good choices ?

(???????????)

Im just going by what I assume.  It's addictive and mellows an individual. Now what did I just describe?  Lol.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Gentle Gemma said:

Im just going by what I assume.  It's addictive and mellows an individual. Now what did I just describe?  Lol.

OMG! I’m a pornographer AND drug dealer. How will I ever face the parish priest again?!? ?

8 hours ago, Alex Bridges said:

OMG! I’m a pornographer AND drug dealer. How will I ever face the parish priest again?!? ?

Both very profitable professions...

I bet someone has some nice mansions ? Just make a rather large donation, lol.

• Like 1

Chapter 59

Amanda went to the door with Jamie riding along. He was looking forward to debriefing Ella on how she was. Or not exactly looking forward to it, but eager for it. He assumed she’d have a lot of feelings to talk out, and he’d liked being there for her, as hard as it had already been. Manda opened the door to find Stacy holding Ella. Stacy looked relaxed for the first time in two months. Mostly relaxed, anyway. 

“Did everyone get off okay,” Manda asked as she stepped aside for Stacy to come in.

“Slight change in plans,” Stacy said. From behind her, out stepped Jackie.

“Hi,” Jackie said.

“Whuh ... hi,” Jamie said. All three of them walked in, and Manda returned to her spot on the couch with Jamie. Jamie then remembered he wasn’t wearing any pants. He tried to tug his shirt down, but it wasn’t long to begin with. He decided his best bet was to avoid drawing attention to himself,  though he didn’t see how that was possible.

“Jackie decided to stay until the next ship,” Ella explained. She sounded happy about it, to her credit. “She’s going to stay with us.” Stacy set Ella down, and she took her usual spot in the living room. 

“I decided I wanted to experience the place a little more,” Jackie said.

“Is your mom around,” Stacy asked.

“In the garden,” Manda said. Stacy left, and Manda turned to Jackie and said, “Jackie, this is Mel. Mel, this is Ella’s sister.”

“Nice to meet you.”

“So,” Jamie asked, “what made you decide to stay longer?”

“I don’t have anything waiting for me. Just graduated school, don’t have a job lined up. Thought I’d stick around, get to know you guys and my sister more.”

“It’ll be fun,” Ella said. She smiled genuinely. Jamie could tell the difference.

Jamie’s eyes flitted around the room, and he whispered to Manda, “I want some shorts.” She looked down at his bare legs, gave his thigh a rub, and carried him to his room.

“I’ll come with you,” Ella said. Mel stayed behind and asked Jackie to tell her about herself, explaining that she, too, had just graduated but leaving out the part about getting her first job.

“Glad that she wanted to stay longer,” Jamie asked as Manda put some shorts on him. “Thanks,” he said to her, “we’re gonna hang for a minute.” Manda nodded and left.

“Yeah, but there’s something else, I think,” Ella said. “I found her in my room yesterday, behind the curtain. I think she wants to try being a little.”

“You think she’s interested in being adopted,” Jamie asked. He was surprised. They had all been so upset Ella wasn’t coming home, even after the shock had worn off and they’d adjusted themselves to the idea. He couldn’t understand how someone who wanted to be adopted could go through with it when it meant their family would lose a second child.

“I don’t know about that. I think she’s just curious. Anyway, it’s until the next ship, so just four days.”

“How did the goodbyes go?”

“Teary, as expected. They’ll be back eventually. I’m sure of that.”

“And how are you?”

“Relieved ... it really was good seeing them. I did miss them.” She seemed to think for a moment. “I’m glad I saw them, and it wasn’t as awful as I was afraid it would be, but I’m glad things can get back to normal. Almost.”

“What are you guys talking about,” Jackie asked when she walked in the room.

“The visit,” Ella said. “And you.” Ella was blunt when she wanted to be, and just then she wanted to be. 

“You’re wondering why I’m still here,” she said as she sat down next to them on the rug.

“Well,” Ella replied, “Yeah. Not that I mind. I’m just curious.”

“I wanna see what it’s like to be a little,” Jackie answered.

“Oh ... like how,” Jamie asked.

“You’re not thinking of staying here, are you,” Ella asked.

“No, of course not. I just want to try it.”

“Why didn’t you just say that,” Ella asked.

“I didn’t wanna say in front of Mom and Dad. It would worry them ... and I don’t want them to know I’m curious.”

“Curious how,” Jamie asked.

Ella looked at her sister suspiciously. “What exactly is it you wanna try?”

“Ya know, being a kid again. That sorta thing. Little stuff.”

“That’s a lot of things.”

“Ya know,” Jackie said, blushing crimson.

“O my god,” Ella said quietly. “That’s why I caught you in my room that day. You’re a ... a fetishist,” Ella whispered to be sure none of the bigs would hear.

“I ... I’m just kinda into ageplay. It’s very ‘in’ right now.”

“In,” Ella asked.

“O, it is super popular. At least among kinky people. It’s having a golden age, so to speak,” she giggled. “You’re not mad, are you?”

Ella scoffed. “No! I’m just ... You ... you know that’s not how it works in Itali, right? You don’t just show up and some random big claims you.”

“I know. And like I said, I’m not looking to be adopted or anything. I just thought I’d get to maybe, sort of ... just join in?”

Jamie was still stuck on his first question. “Like how? I mean, just go up to Stacy and tell her you wanna live like an adopted little for four days?” That would be asking an awful lot of her.

“I just ... play it by ear? If I asked for a paci, it’s not like she’d say no, right?”

“I have no idea,” Ella said. She wasn’t mad, but she was a little miffed. She wasn’t just visiting. She was asking for Stacy to do a lot of work taking care of her, and she was asking Ella to share her big.  “You could’ve just asked before hand. I’m not ... Stacy has to go back to work.”

“I know,” Jackie pleaded, “and I’m sorry. I’ll just never get a chance like this again.” She felt bad about it, but there seemed to be no other good solution, at least at the time. She’d not had the opportunity to talk to Ella or Stacy about it alone. She took the opportunity available to her.

“You’re lucky,” Ella said, shaking her head. “Virtually any big other than Stacy would spank the crap out of you for pulling a stunt like this.”

“I’d be okay with that!”

“O, geez,” Jamie said, still wrapping his head around this. “I’ll give you guys a minute.” This seemed like something sisters could talk about without his help. He thought what Jackie was asking was a bit much, but he appreciated that a lot of people probably wanted to try living like a little for a bit, but that wasn’t an option. In Itali, every adopted little stayed adopted for at least ten years barring any mishaps. He went back to the living room and held his arms up for Mel to take him. What he hadn’t known was that Mel had told Manda what a cutie Jackie was.

In Jamie’s nursery, Ella had decided she wanted to help her sister get her wish. That’s what big sisters do, right?She wanted it to be a good visit for them one on one, and if that meant sharing Stacy for a few days, she was okay with that. The harder part was getting Stacy to go along with it. She didn’t know how Stacy would feel about it. After all, the whole reason Stacy had gotten Ella was because she wanted a little who was relatively independent. And besides, it was awkward. Ella thought maybe if Jackie did something like a little, it might just happen naturally.

Looking around the room, her first thought was for Jackie to borrow one of Jamie’s pacifiers and see what would happen if she popped it in with bigs in the room. But Jamie didn’t like sharing his pacifiers. He was a bit of a germaphobe. Ella chuckled to herself, walked across the room, and grabbed a diaper from the changing table.

“Put that on. You’ll be getting the full little treatment as soon as someone spots it.”

“I’m not really into diapers,” Jackie explained squeamishly.

Ella shrugged. “The alternative is to just go ask.”

“You could ask for me,” Jackie said hopefully. Ella now suspected at least part of the reason Jackie hadn’t told the full truth about why she wanted to stay was because she was scared. Not just embarrassed but a little scared.

“Sorry, kiddo,” Ella said, “I think you need to ask. Or just put this on.”

“Even if I don’t actually want them?”

“Ya know Jamie doesn’t need diapers, right? Or at least he didn’t when he got here.”

“Did they operate on him?”

“No. He woke up in diapers, and he’s been in them ever since. His big thinks he needs them.”

“Why?”

“Don’t try to make it make sense. That’s just a rabbit hole.”

“Well ... if you think it’ll work.” She tentatively took the diaper from Ella. 

“See you in the living room,” Ella said as she left, looking over her shoulder at her sister, who was unfolding the diaper slowly. She grinned to herself. She was pretty sure the sight of a little in a diaper would trigger whatever was inside bigs to make them think of Jackie as a little girl. Maybe Jackie could have gotten away with some other way of triggering that response, but this seemed like a surefire way. It might even sidestep the trickier issue of asking. If Jackie asked, it was a matter for Stacy or any big of taking care of a little who wanted to be taken care of. If Jackie just appeared to suddenly be regressing, or at least having potty problems, it was a matter of taking care of a little who needed to be taken care of. It was absolutely dishonest, and Ella didn’t care. For once, she could make the weird desires and impulses of bigs work for her. It wouldn’t be that much work for Stacy, after all. It wasn’t like taking care of an unregressed little was anymore work than the big wanted to make it. Jackie could do plenty of essential tasks for herself, and she’d be going home in just four more days. As for sharing her big, Ella felt at least a little like this was a chance to give her sister some of the things she might have missed out on in her childhood, as well as a present of sorts, a late gift for all the birthdays and Christmases she’d missed. The more Ella thought on it, the less Jackie’s minor deception bothered her.

Ella climbed onto the sofa next to Mel, who had Jamie. Mel wanted to find some time, some day, of telling Ella just how much she admired her. Ella looked at Jamie, leaning against his Aunt Mel, and then at Amanda, and thought how her boyfriend was such an affection slut. He was almost always touching one of his people if they were sitting down. Her childhood dog had been like that, laying across her feet when she sat on the sofa just so he was touching part of her. 

As soon as Ella wondered if her sister needed help, she came into the room walking awkwardly. Slowly and with a bit of a waddle. Ella could tell immediately she was padded under her jeans and thought it would be a real pain having to change her with pants that snug. But then Ella figured Jackie might want to wear some of her things. Stacy and Becky came in through the breezeway at the same time.

Ella and Jamie were both pretty good at getting on the couch themselves. It just took practice. Stacy reached down without thinking and gave Jackie a boost. That took zero time, Ella thought. Stacy peeked under Jackie’s shirt to confirm what she’d felt. Jackie flipped herself around, sitting down firmly on her butt and freezing, her face crimson again. Ella felt a little sorry for her. She looked mortified. Ella was eager to learn how Stacy would react. It was now a kind of anthropology experiment.

Stacy knelt in front of Jackie, looking concerned. She gently reached out and took Jackie’s hand. “Sweetie, if there something you need to tell me?”

Jackie was flustered. “Um .... see, I ... it’s like ...”

Ella decided to help and hoped her sister would see it that way. “She put on one of Jamie’s diapers. I hope you don’t mind, Becky.” Ella turned to Jamie and wished she had a camera to capture his face. She had to bite her lip to keep from laughing at his open mouth.

“But you weren’t wearing diapers before, were you,” Stacy asked.

“No. I ... it’s ... I just ... see, what I was ...” 

Stacy could see how upset Jackie was and sat down on the sofa and hugged her. She couldn’t stand to see a little upset with no one to hug them, and even though Stacy wasn’t her big, she was as close to one as poor, little Jackie had. She was Ella’s sister, so what did that make Stacy? Jackie’s aunt? “It’s okay,” Stacy said. “Do your parents know?”

“No,” Jackie said. “And please don’t tell them.”

“It’ll be our secret. Won’t it, Ella?” Ella nodded. Ella didn’t think she’d ever seen Stacy be so tender with another little. “You probably just aren’t ready yet, that’s all.”

You are all so weird, Ella was shouting inside her head.

Becky seemed totally unfazed. “See,” she said to Amanda, “littles just don’t potty train well.”

Amanda of course knew otherwise, and while she kept silent she knew something was up. She’d find out later. Jamie knew exactly what was up, mostly, and once more couldn’t fathom his mom’s thinking on littles and their potty habits.

Jackie’s face was less red than it had been. She and Stacy let each other go. “I have to go back to work tomorrow,” Stacy announced, “so you’re going to come here with Ella tomorrow. Alright?”

“Okay. Thank you,” Jackie said.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Alex Bridges changed the title to Done Adulting, Vol. 2 (Final chapter posted 12/21/20)