LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Done Adulting, Vol. 2 (Final chapter posted 12/21/20)

6 hours ago, Alex Bridges said:

Going on vacation soon. Might not hear from Jamie et al until I’m back.

Enjoy your vacation! I wish I could take vacation time in the middle semester. Actually, on second thought, I can take vacation, but that’s called skipping class and that’s something I’ve definitely never done...

• Thanks 1

It's shit like the whole restraint's and cage thing that makes me glad I appear neurotypical at first glance even sucks that the masking being so ingrained and relfexive leads to a lot of imposter sydrome feelings.

• Sad 1

Chapter 39

Becky and Amanda sat down on their couch after getting Jamie tucked into bed. He’d fallen asleep before they got home from the hospital. Becky admonished Kazoo to be quiet, and he was sitting at their feet.

“Remember when we brought him home the first time,” Becky asked Amanda.

“Of course.” It had been a great but scary day. Up until then, having a little had seemed theoretical. They’d seen him in the hospital before he came home, but it wasn’t real until he was in their house, with no nurses to help take care of him. Suddenly they were responsible for this person all on their own. Becky was less fazed by it, but all of Amanda’s fears about being a good big sister were distracting her. She adored Jamie from the moment she saw him, but he was an actual little, needing all the things littles need and all the things Jamie needed. Would she be able to make him feel loved? Would she connect with him? Would he love her the way she already loved him?

They’d waited by his side, first together and then in shifts, not sure when he’d wake up. Each time he stirred in his sleep, they’d been ready, expecting his eyes to open. When they finally did, he’d been so frightened. 

They’d heard different things from people about when your little first opens his eyes and sees you. Some said their little had sighed and snuggled into them, instantly bonding with their big.

Most said the anesthesia kept their little so zonked, the little seemed indifferent at first, making the first moments together a gradual realization.

Only a few said their little was afraid the way Jamie had been afraid. Becky recalled how he’d thrashed in her arms trying to get away and how she’d held him tight until she injected him with the sedative that almost instantly put him back to sleep.

“What made you think of that, Mom,” Amanda asked.

“Just the hospital, I guess.”

“He was such a good boy when that nurse tried to put that mitten on him. Imagine what he would’ve done if that had happened right after he got here.”

“He’d have bit her,” Becky hypothesized.

“Do you wanna go shower first,” Amanda asked as she sat up and raised her arms over her head in a yawn.

“Sure. Thanks.” As they stood, there was a knock at the door.

“That’ll be Mel,” Amanda said. Becky went upstairs while Mel let Amanda in.

“How is he,” Mel asked.

“Asleep. You can go see him.” The two of them walked to the nursery. Jamie was face down snuggled into his bear. “The doctor said holding the bear will make him more comfortable while his belly heals.”

“How’s your mom’s sewing project going? Wasn’t she going to make it a new coat?”

“She’s working on it.”

“Maybe we should get him a get well present.” Mel reached over the crib rail and stroked his hair. Jamie stirred and opened his eyes. Mel cursed herself silently. “Sorry. I didn’t meant to wake you.”

He sighed. “That’s okay. How are you?”

“All better now that you’re okay,” Mel said.

“You wanna get up,” Manda asked.

“Mhmm.” 

Mel lowered the crib rail. “How do you feel?”

“My abdomen hurts.” 

“Want me to pick you up,” Mel asked. Jamie nodded. Mel slid one hand under Jamie’s knees and the other under his shoulders and lifted him up, cradling him. She rarely held him this way. “Drat,” she said.

“What?”

“I wanna gobble your belly and can’t.”

“No gobble the belly,” Jamie replied. He shifted himself so he was leaning more toward her.

“Are you telling your Aunt Mel what she can and can’t eat? Are you a food shaming little?”

“Hehehe,” Jamie laughed. He paused and sniffed. “May I have a bath,” he asked.

“A sponge bath,” Amanda answered.

“I’ll do it,” Mel said. “I think I just heard your mom get out of the shower if you wanna go clean up.”

“You just want some alone time with your nephew,” Amanda said. “Call me if you need anything.

Amanda went upstairs, and Mel carried Jamie across the hall. She took off Jamie’s sleeper and untaped his wet diaper. She ran a few inches of warm water and set Jamie in it. “Can you sit up on your own?”

“Yeah,” he said, “I’m not that wounded.”

“I just wanna be careful with the Jamie Bear.” She retrieved a clean wash cloth from the cabinet and proceeded to wash him gently, avoiding his abdomen and focusing on his underarms, back, and diaper area. “Stand up for me.” She cleaned his bottom. “You’re not allowed to get sick again, understand?”

“Yeah,” he said with a giggle.

“I mean it,” she said, not smiling. Getting a text from Manda saying Jamie was in the hospital but was fine had been scary. She processed the “hospital” part before the “fine” part.

“Sorry,” he said. “If it makes you feel any better, it wasn’t my idea.” He smiled innocently. 

“Who’s got my Baby Bear,” Becky asked as she came around the corner dressed in fresh clothes and with wet hair.

“She threatened me,” Jamie said.

“She did?”

“Yes. She has a mean streak.”

“I do not,” Mel said.

“You never really know someone until moments of high stress,” Jamie said.

“You little stinker,” Mel replied.

Becky sat down on the edge of the tub. “The spark is back in your eye,” Becky told him.

“And the ‘smart’ is back in his ass,” Mel said.

“Mel!” Becky admonished her. Mel blushed, and the three of them all laughed. “Be nice to my Baby Bear. He’s just a little boy.”

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Oh no. It seems like Mel almost had to spend some time in the corner or had her mouth washed out.

Just something for ya'll to think about.  How about adding some things in from Alex's other story. The one where the mother and daughter make a deal and the mother starts spanking her daughter. Just think of the possibilities. 

I know, it's just something I thought of in one of my fantasies. As always lol.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Alex Bridges said:

I need a Mel. 

*colors Mel from the authors magic on the back of her coloring book, then uses the magic of spookytober to pull her from the author's mind as a skeletal looming abomination made from dread and horror to care for you, follow you about, and take you trick or treating as an undead bone nanny caring for her charge in amatching skeletal infant *costume*, whereas she is simply undead and eternal now.*

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Gentle Gemma said:

Two weeks. Without my Jamie Bear!  I'm having hot flashes, jitters, nausea! Is this withdrawals?!  Orrr it might be the flu rantings of an individual high on sudafed.   Have fun on your vacation. 

Feel better, kiddo. I’m back and will post a new chapter today.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And of course due to Alex's vacation the characters in the story has run amok and now they're all running around in shirts and diapers outside and clearly lost their minds.

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Guilend said:

And of course due to Alex's vacation the characters in the story has run amok and now they're all running around in shirts and diapers outside and clearly lost their minds.

Yep. When the author is away, the characters will play. 

• Haha 1

Chapter 40

“When can we go to the pool again,” Jamie asked Becky at breakfast.

“When you can get wet again. Two weeks. Sorry.”

“Stinks,” Jamie replied. “I can’t do anything outside either.”

“You can, you just need to come in before you get sweaty.”

“It’s summer. That’s being outside in five minute bursts ... in the shade.”

“We’ll just need to find some fun indoor things to do.” Sometimes Becky thought a girl would’ve been easier. Dolls, tea parties. Jamie was an active, even sometimes rambunctious little. Or perhaps she just felt that way because she was getting older. But she wouldn’t trade Jamie Bear for anything.

Jamie picked at his breakfast and pondered. What could he do all day, not counting things that would get him in trouble. “I’ll go shopping with Manda,” Jamie volunteered.

“You really want to,” Becky asked.

“Sure. I don’t mind helping.”

“She should be back soon.” She’d left early to sign her lease. Jamie had approved the apartment, a one-bedroom at a complex that had repeatedly assured them it was little-friendly in its outlook and environment. It even had a playground. Amanda had given the leasing manager a full run down on Jamie so she could weigh in on whether Jamie Paul’s be happy there and whether they’d be happy with Jamie, and she trusted his word but more importantly those of the online reviews and residents she’d cornered and questioned.

“Where does she need to go to get stuff,” Jamie asked.

“Well, I’m going to buy her a new bed. She needs some basic living room furniture. Kitchen stuff. Everything, really.”

“Oof. Where do we start?”

“Are you sure you wanna come shopping? It’s never really been your thing.”

“Can I help pick out the bed at least since I’ll be sleeping on it?”

“Yeah. Let’s do that today, and then the three of us can go get lunch. Sound good?”

“Mhmm.” Jamie finished his breakfast and waited patiently for Becky to finish hers. This was real now, happening. Any chance that it wouldn’t was being signed away as he sat there thinking on it.

“I’m sorry,” Jamie said.

“About what?”

“That Amanda has to grow up. I don’t want her to, either.”

“Oh, Baby Bear.” Becky reached over and gently plucked him from his chair, bringing him to rest on her lap. She pressed him to her, one arm around his narrow frame and her hand resting in his soft hair. She sniffed. “I’m sad, but I’m so proud of her. It’s time.”

“And, Mom,” Jamie said uncertainly, “I know it would be easier if she wasn’t my guardian and I was t going to live there part of the time, but...” He sighed, he wasn’t sure how to say this. “I’m glad she’s my guardian; I like that you’re both my guardians. This is gonna be hard. On all of us, but I’ll try to make it easier.”

Becky held her breath to let the swell of emotion pass. Jamie felt it. She knew what he meant was he would try to minimize his own needs, like when he had first arrived. He wouldn’t ask for anything except reluctantly, wouldn’t share his feelings unless asked. It was partly out of fear but also out of a misguided desire to not make himself a chore for them. She hadn’t liked that then, and she didn’t now. 

“You make it easy,” she said, “just by being you. I want you to just say what you feel, and don’t ever hold anything back to try to make us feel better. Promise? Do you promise me if you have a feeling you need to share that you’ll share it with us?”

“Okay. We can be sad together,” Jamie said, “like you always say. We’ll share our sadness.” If that’s what she wanted, he could do that. He could try, at least.

“Such a good bear,” she replied. “You bring me so much joy.”

“Mommy, stop it. You’re gonna make me all teary.”

Becky sat back so they were no long pressed against each other. “Are you ready for your sponge bath?”

“Yes, please.” Jamie couldn’t remember why he had ever wanted to be allowed to bathe himself, or he remembered but saw now how misguided that was. Becky’s and Manda’s hands running over him were one of the best parts of his days. He and Kazoo had that in common, but then, they are both bears, after a fashion. Becky picked him up and carried him toward the bathroom. 

In the bathroom, she sat Jamie on the rug while she ran a few inches of hot water, 

one of Jamie’s favorite things in the world. She felt bad for him, unable to swim or even take a proper bath. Jamie laid back before she could ask. With a few rips, she unfastened his diaper and opened it, revealing his diaper area.

“Oh my goodness,” she said as she up reached for the box of wipes she kept on the toilet tank. “You got a poopy butt this morning.”

“No, I don’t.” He’d know if he did, obviously.

“Yes, you do. Yes, my poopy bear does.” She lifted him by the ankles and passed the wipe over his crease. Jamie lifted his head and saw she was right. He grimaced. That was happening sometimes, just a little bit, just a shart, in his sleep, and sometimes he didn’t even notice when he woke up. If it was so small he didn’t even notice, surely that didn’t count. He may be for all intents and purposes a bedwetter, but he wasn’t a bed pooper, surely. He just slept very hard, that’s all. And why not, when he played hard all day? I’m just a little boy, Jamie justified himself.

It only took two wipes, and Becky pulled the diaper out from under Jami,e rolling it up and setting it in the pail. Jamie was surprised no one had introduced the diaper genie to Itali, at least that the knew of. “All clean.”

Becky held out her hands, and Jamie reached for them. She pulled him into a sitting position and then lifted him straight from the floor and into the tub, setting him gently on his butt. Jamie sighed and wished he could lay back. 

“Can I have some more water, please?” Surely it could come just an inch or two higher and still leave his stitches dry.

“Just a little,” Becky replied, turning the two back on.

———————

“You’re sure,” Becky asked.

“Are we sure, Jamie,” Manda relayed the question to him. They’d tried nearly every mattress in the store, arriving at the conclusion that they both liked mattresses of medium firmness, just like eighty percent of other shoppers. But that still left plenty to try. Jamie, as he almost always was, was easy to please, but Manda had been a true Goldilocks. Actually, worse than Goldilocks, who only needed to try three to find what she liked. And she kept asking Jamie his opinion, and whether he was sure of his opinion, and when he tried to just go along, she wouldn’t let him.

“Positive,” Jamie replied. He really did like this mattress a lot. 

“I’ll throw in a mattress cover for it, too,” Becky announced.

“Mom,” Amanda said quietly. “Can’t we just do that at Bullseye?”

“They’re better here, and don’t worry, no one will know it’s for you. Think it’s for you, I mean! Haha.” Jamie bit his at his mom’s Freudian slip while Amanda blushed furiously. Almost ten years since she’d stopped bedwetting, but it was still a somewhat sensitive topic.

“Who’s ready for lunch,” Becky asked.

They tried a new place for lunch that they had heard about, a restaurant that seemed to take an all of the above approach to cuisines. Everything sounded good.

“Why don’t we get a few things and share,” Amanda suggested. “You okay skipping the little menu, Jamester?”

“Yeah.”

“You can have some milk before your nap when we get home.” That sounded just fine to Jamie.

“So what else do we need to get,” Jamie asked. He actually didn’t mind shopping when they actually needed some specific stuff, and he kinda liked shopping for household things. 

“Everything, I guess,” Manda answered. “Plates, cups, silverware, pots, pans, towels, a couch. What do you want?”

“Me?” He hadn’t really thought of that. He didn’t really want anything.

“Of course.”

“I dunno. I figured I would just take what I need back and forth.”

“No way! It’s your home, too. You’re gonna need some things there.”

“How about,” Becky suggested, “we make a corner of the living room all yours. Your playpen can be there, and we can get you a cute rug. We can go to A Little This, A Little That this weekend.” 

“Okay ... We do t have to do it all at once.”

“What do you mean?”

“Just that we don’t have to get everything this weekend. Maybe we can just space out a little until I, um, have a better idea of what I want, is all.” He was thinking about the money, especially not knowing what kind of hospital bill Becky was going to get for him. She had little insurance for him, but she was sure it wasn’t as comprehensive as health insurance where he was from. Bigs were all on a single payer system. Littles were insured separately, like pet insurance, though Jamie hated being compared to a pet.

“Yeah,” Becky said, “We can do that.” That made more sense anyway. She wondered why he said it, though.

Becky served Jamie from their different dishes, which made it easier for him since the table was so large for him and he couldn’t easily reach. She couldn’t resist the opportunity, though, and kept offering him bites from her fork, which he kept accepting.

“Are you excited, Manda,” he asked. 

“Kinda. It doesn’t feel real yet. I guess when I move in it will feel real.”

“Probably true for all of us,” Becky said. “Bite?” She proffered a forkful to Jamie, who leaned over and took the morsel off her fork. “Yummy?”

“Yeah,” Jamie said before letting out a yawn.

“Making you sleepy,” Amanda asked.

“Mhmm.”

“And it’s not even little food. You’d be asleep if it were.”

“He’s still healing. Maybe we should reinstate morning naps every day, not just some days.”

“I don’t need that,” Jamie yawned.

“Said the sleepy bear.”

At home, Becky undressed Jamie trying not to wake him up, but he did anyway.

“Are we home already,” Jamie asked.

“You fell asleep in the car before we even got out of the parking lot. Want some milk?”

“When I get up.” 

Becky pulled his shirt off over his head and slid his shorts off. The elastic waistband made it so easy to undress him. She sat down in the rocking chair and laid him against her chest, ticking his back with her fingernails. He nuzzled into her and sighed as he fell back asleep.

Becky gently rocked the chair. It would be time soon to talk about how Jamie would split his time between their homes, but right then she just wanted to enjoy the sleepy little boy resting against her, sharing his warmth.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
22 minutes ago, Alex Bridges said:

“I’ll throw in a mattress cover for it, too,” Becky announced.

“Mom,” Amanda said quietly. “Can’t we just do that at Bullseye?”

“They’re better here, and don’t worry, no one will know it’s for you. Think it’s for you, I mean! Haha.” Jamie bit his at his mom’s Freudian slip while Amanda blushed furiously. Almost ten years since she’d stopped bedwetting, but it was still a somewhat sensitive topic

I just love this. How old is Manda again?

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Alex Bridges said:

Jamie Near

Spelling Patrol: I daresay you meant "Jamie Bear". 

Thanks for the update, I was beginning to jones pretty hard there for my Jamie, Manda, Becky fix. 

• Thanks 1

Chapter 40 and 1/2

“He was awfully patient today,” Amanda observed quietly as she stuck her head around the doorframe into the nursery where Becky was still holding Jamie in the rocker, facing away from the door. He stretched in his sleep and snuggled back into Becky. When Becky didn’t respond, Amanda asked, to see if she was awake, “Mom?”

“I’m here,” Becky answered just above a whisper.

“What are you thinking?”

Becky sighed. “That there’s something about little boys that makes them extra precious.”

Amanda stepped into the room and looked down at her mom and at Jamie. “What do you think that is,” Amanda asked.

“That they love their mommy so much.”

• Like 7
  • Alex Bridges changed the title to Done Adulting, Vol. 2 (Final chapter posted 12/21/20)