City or Countryside?

Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter?

Cookies or Candies?

Butter or Margarine?

TV or CD?

Shower or Bath?

Disposable or Cloth?

Chatrooms or Forums?

Remember, it's either or neither and not both.

I''ve deliberately not added mine here so it's easy to Copy & Paste this list and add your own preferences, but I'll show you mine if you show me yours :P And feel free to qualify any of your choices stating why you've chosen what you have.

D :thumbsup: lly

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a good list Dolly. Are you going to add different things to choose between once people have answered these choices?

Cats or Dogs? Cats, especially because big dogs scare me.

Bike or Car? Probably a car. I've never been on a motorbike.

City or Countryside? The countyside.

Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter? Spring, because my birthday is in spring.

Cookies or Candies? Cookies

Butter or Margarine? Neither. I very rarely have either of them.

TV or CD? TV

Shower or Bath? Shower

Disposable or Cloth? Disposable

Chatrooms or Forums? Forums

I’m not good at this game cuz I tend to think too much, lol. If you are prepared for a long winded post, here goes… (if not just ignore me like most tend ta do) :)

Cats or Dogs?

Neither, because, although I lOVe them both, I’m unable to give them a good stable home; I travel too frequently. I’d feel yucky inside leaving them home alone too long. This is why my animals are stuffed.

Bike or Car?

If you mean the kind of bike with pedals, and the kind of car as in –not-a-truck-, then I have to choose bike. But the bike would be recreational. I like trucks rather than cars, but if you were only meaning “motor vehicle” by saying car then ok, I chose car for regular everyday travel, since it is way more practical for carrying home my packages of diapers.

City or Countryside?

This one was easy, countryside.

I love aspects of all seasons, but if I had to choose then I would pick spring merely because of the welcoming factor it has on a person. No other season has a sense of “relief” from the previous season like spring does. Winter can be fun (depending on where you live) but eventually you want your world to warm up and come back to life again. When the long solemn winter breaks, and spring peeks its chirping head into your window, a sense of relief washes over you and a feeling of being reborn seeds your happiness once again. When I was a kid I would have most definitely said summer, because of the obvious – vacation from school … although I do love summer as an adult, the transition from spring to summer isn’t as dramatic as the transition from winter to spring can be. Fall is a wonderful time filled with deep meanings as the landscape colors deepen in shade from their lush greens to more sober hues like browns, reds, and golds. I see fall as more of a grown-up season, even though big leaf piles are tremendously fun to build and wreck, it gets easier to play outside longer because it is cooler, and the knowledge that pumpkin pie and trick-or-treats are just around the corner are all fantastic enough to make a person sing fall’s praises… spring still holds its place as first for me.

Cookies or Candies?

Cookies! cuz I like ta dunk em in milk; and that milk mustache is always a great attention getter cuz Mommy ALWAYS wants to wipe it off you face for you. She duzn’t like the stickery candy, and tends to back away from that—especially if she has a nice blouse on.

Butter or Margarine? neither

TV or CD?

If I had ta chose between these two specific things I’d say – TV (if you mean television), cuz I don’t have music cd’s (I’z likes xm radio). But if CD is supposed ta represent music, then maybe I like music a smidge bit more than tv… If they are short for transvestite & cross dresser then my answer is neither... I mean I am neither, but the people in general are ok with me ... um, ok this is going down an ugly road, lets move to the next one.

Shower or Bath? Bath

Chatrooms or Forums?

Forums (it is a control thing I guess)

Cats or Dogs?

DOGS, DOGS, DOGS, DOGS, DOGS!!! Have I mentioned that I love dogs?? They are the sweetest creatures on the earth.

Bike or Car?

Car. It would be just too scary to ride a bike on the streets with all that traffic. Not to mention, my hair would suffer "helmet head" and that wouldn't be pretty! And when it rains (which is a lot of the time!) my makeup would run and I'd look like a goul.

City or Countryside?

Countryside

I love Spring because of all the pretty flowers and mild temperatures. I love summer because it's hot and lazy. And I don't care about your rules of play, Dolly! :P I'll pick more than one if I want too!

Cookies or Candies?

CANDIES!!!!!!! Mostly of the chocolate variety ... although it must be good quality dark chocolate.

Butter or Margarine?

Is there actually a choice there, because as I see it the only choice if BUTTER.

TV or CD?

TV

Shower or Bath?

Shower for keeping clean. Bath for relaxing.

Disposable or Cloth?

Disposable all the way. The crinkle of the plastic is like music to my ears.

Chatrooms or Forums?

Forums. I find nothing much of interest actually gets said in a chatroom because people are in such a hurry to say something that no thought goes into what they're saying.

Cats or Dogs?

Dogs! They're just so silly, not stupid but silly, and silly rules :D

Bike or Car?

Car, Preferably a very fast one :X

City or Countryside?

Countryside, better views :D

I like spring and all, but only because its leading onto summer. Lazy days sat in the garden till 11pm when the sun goes down, BBQ's, and of course the number one CAMPING! hardcore style :P

Cookies or Candies?

Cookies, specially the big soft ones :)

Butter or Margarine?

Niether

TV or CD?

CD, Tv shows can only hold my interest for so long, whilst I can listern to the same piece of music over and over (if its good)

Shower or Bath?

I take more showers, but baths are just so nice and relaxing :)

Disposable or Cloth?

Disposable! no laundry :D

Chatrooms or Forums?

Chatrooms, after 10 years of pratice I'm pretty adept at it, and following the different convos that happen.

Cats or Dogs? - Dogs, they believe every word you say and love you any way

Bike or Car? Both, I'm a total gearhead but if I have to take just one, car because I can take a friend easier

City or Countryside? Countryside

Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter? Summer, more bike weather

Cookies or Candies? Candies, chocolate bars especially

Butter or Margarine? Butter, nothing like the real thing

TV or CD? TV, occupies more senses

Shower or Bath? Shower, in and out

Chatrooms or Forums? Forums, my thoughts are better after I've read them

Cats or Dogs? I like both but I'm really more of a cat person.

Bike or Car? Neither, if I could walk everywhere I needed to go. But, i guess I'd have to say car.

City or Countryside? Although I've been a country girl most of my life I think I'm city life really suits me better

Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter? I think autumn is my favorite. It's a really nice spring day here though, and I have to say I'm really enjoying it.

Cookies or Candies? This is really a tough one. I love them both but I'd have to say candies. Especially if it's black licorice ^_^.

Butter or Margarine? Ugh, i absolutely hate margarine and will never eat it. I like butter but I try not to eat a lot of dairy products.

TV or CD? CD, definitely. I don't watch TV.

Shower or Bath? One of my favorite things in the world is a nice, long, really hot, bubbly bath ^_^. I'll only take a shower if I'm in a hurry.

Disposable or Cloth? Disposable. I just like the look and feel of disposables better, i guess.

Chatrooms or Forums? I like forums better. I like to have a little time to think about what I'm going to say before I post something (though I still end up sticking my foot in my mouth from time to time ^_^).

Cats or Dogs? Yes :whistling:

Bike or Car? bike

City or Countryside? countryside

Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter? both winter

Cookies or Candies? candies

Butter or Margarine? butter

TV or CD? yes

Shower or Bath? bath

Disposable or Cloth? cloth

Chatrooms or Forums? forums

Cats or Dogs? Cats

Bike or Car? I wish things were so I didn't NEED either, but I definitely have to say car.

City or Countryside? City, hands down.

Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter? Autumn

Cookies or Candies? This is actually a profoundly complex question in my books, but under the assumption that you're talking about 'chips ahoy' vs a hershey's bar. Neither, any candy you can find in most stores is disgusting, as are cookies.

Butter or Margarine? Neither, I use this awesome vegetable oil type of stuff called smart balance. All natural, and healthy enough that I can eat it by the spoonful if I so wish...

TV or CD? I don't see a need for either(internet!), but music is far superior to television, so CD.

Shower or Bath? Bath, but my current tub sucks and I want a bigger one.

Disposable or Cloth? Disposable, I really don't even count cloth diapers as 'real diapers'. I guess because I was born after the advent of disposables.

Chatrooms or Forums? I've got two different answers to this, as it's vague. I prefer chatting more, but the forums are more entertaining here.

:thumbsup: Thank you everybody for some fab and fun answers so far! Keep 'em coming please.

Just a thought, (tongue-in-cheek of course ;) ) only girls have answered so far. Do the boys have problems making decisions? :whistling:

D :P lly

Edit: Oops, my apologies Botox and Loopy I missed your posts somehow and shall go read now :blush: I guess that shoots the ass out of my little observation :blush:

Cats or Dogs? I'm a cat person every time. The lazy thing in the pic below is currently on my lap.

Bike or Car? Motorbike? Then neither; I cycle or use public transport.

City or Countryside? Countryside. City is too busy, too bright, too noisy, too smelly... To be tolerated in small doses only!

Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter? Autumn. Winter is too cold and the others have pollen...

Cookies or Candies? Can't eat wheat so cookies are out, candy it is.

Butter or Margarine? Butter. Marg just doesn't taste right...

TV or CD? TV

Shower or Bath? Shower

Disposable or Cloth? Disposable but I'm not completely averse to cloth every now and then

Chatrooms or Forums? Forums. Chatroom is too socially fast-paced.

post-8967-1175021921_thumb.jpg

post-8967-1175021921_thumb.jpg

:Crylol: Infamy, infamy, they've all got it in for me!

Cats or Dogs? Cats every time. Dogs come when you call them, cats take a message and say they'll get back to you. No pressure.

Bike or Car? Car. Far too many hills around here.

City or Countryside? I want to break my own rules and say both, but City wins by a short head.

Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter? Spring

Cookies or Candies? Cookies. Sweets are not successful dunkers

Butter or Margarine? Butter

TV or CD? CD, I don't watch much TV

Shower or Bath? Nothing beats a candlelit bubble-bath in my opinion. Very relaxing - I find showers too frantic.

Disposable or Cloth? Neither at this stage of my life but if I ever need to wear, I think I would choose disposables as I don't fancy all that washing and drying

Chatrooms or Forums? Forums are relaxing, like taking a bath. Chat is more like a shower and too frantic for me.

There, I did it. You can quit the angry faces and badgering now girls :rolleyes:

D :P lly

As it says in the title, which one or none of the the following do you prefer:-

Cats or Dogs?

Bike or Car?

City or Countryside?

Cookies or Candies?

Butter or Margarine?

TV or CD?

Shower or Bath?

Disposable or Cloth?

Chatrooms or Forums?

Remember, it's either or neither and not both.

I''ve deliberately not added mine here so it's easy to Copy & Paste this list and add your own preferences, but I'll show you mine if you show me yours :P And feel free to qualify any of your choices stating why you've chosen what you have.

D :thumbsup: lly

Well, those are tough choices but if I had to choose one or the other this is how it would be for me. I had to quote Dolly because my memory sucks enough that I can't remember the choices while I am repyling.

Dog or Cats? I'd have to say definetly dogs. Although I do like cats they jump up on my car and leave footprints, so that's a strike against them.

Bike or Car? I choose car. A bike gives you good exercise, but in my car I can put in speakers, a good stereo and make it my own private sanctuary.

City or Countryside? I have lived in the city, and although there is more to do in the city I have to say countryside. I lived in the city until I was 18 then I moved to the countryside and have been here for 7 years. There is less traffic in the country, which makes driving a hell of alot easier for me!

Spring, Summer, Autumn or winter? Definetly summer, I love to wear baggy shorts!

Cookies or Candies? Cookies and milk, mmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Butter or Margarine? Butter, it just makes everything taste better!

TV or Cd? Althogh I like to watch tv, I choose cd because I can still work while listening. Unlike tv where I stay glued to it because I couldn't miss a part of my favorite show.

Shower or Bath? Shower, because I am not stewing in my own juices.

Disposable or Cloth? Disposable, Because I love the feeling of plastic, however I add cloth inside for added absorbancy.

Chatrooms or Forums? Forums. :)

Cats or Dogs? Cats One female tabby cat controls me in such a way to satisfy every caprice, whim, and desire she has.

Bike or Car? Bike I commute to work everyday via bicycle, regardless of the weather...it can be pretty nasty in winter.

City or Countryside? City I vacation at least one week a year in Chicago and San Francisco..two weeks in Honolulu...three cities I love with all my heart.

Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter? Spring Being a marathon runner, training in winter here in RI can be a real challange. It's quite a relief to see March 21st come rolling along after three months of winter training. In fact, I ran in shorts and T-shirt while running today...the last time I did that was when I was in Honolulu last December..it was wonderful to be out of the winter running gear.

Cookies or Candies? Candies Preferably dark chocolate covered something, be it sponge candy, potato chips, pistachios or pecans...pratically any nut or fruit is improved by covering it in dark chocolate. I also adore the British imported confections Love Hearts and Swizzles. Those fizzy candies are delicious. It's too bad they are so hard to find here.

Butter or Margarine? Neither I dislike them both and try to avoid them where possible.

TV or CD? CD TV doesn't do much for me, though I do love watching football on it on Sundays.

Shower or Bath? Shower

Disposable or Cloth? Disposible...as babyish as possible, please.

Chatrooms or Forums? Forums I'm not a quick enough thinker to deal with chat rooms. :)

Cats or Dogs? Dogs I would love to play with them

Bike or Car? Car I want a nice cool looking car

City or Countryside? Countryside I can play all day in the Countryside and not worry about anything

Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter? Winter/Summer I love the snow and can play in it, and the Summer cuz all the hot girls

Cookies or Candies? Cookies with Milk

Butter or Margarine? Margarine anything but butter

TV or CD? TV What would I do without the television

Shower or Bath? Bath, but I haven't had one in a long time. I only have a shower I wanna play

Disposable or Cloth? Disposable I love to be embarrassed

Cats or Dogs? Dogs.. I just don't like how inferior my cat treats me :badmood:

Bike or Car? Bike.. I like to feel the wind.. Sometimes I dream about riding around on a bike.. Lol.

City or Countryside? Countryside.. I like the quietness.. I live in the city, and it's nice to wake up and not hear cars..

Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter? Autumn. I enjoy the colors, the windyness.. And it's just a nice shift from summer.. Not to mention Thanksgiving, I love seeing my family. Winter to spring is another very nice shift...

Cookies or Candies? Candies.. Probably.. This one was a toughy.. No comment.

Butter or Margarine? Margarine. Spreads better :thumbsup:

TV or CD? CD. I'm addicted to music.. But I do love TV.. Don't get me wrong..

Shower or Bath? Shower. I don't like how I prune up in a bath.

Disposable or Cloth? Disposable. I've never actually tried cloth. We're talking about diapers, I'm assuming.

Chatrooms or Forums? Forums.. I seem to get ignored in that chat rooms.

Fun game..

Cats or Dogs? Cats....doggies make me sneeze........but ferrets would have to be my first choice.....

Bike or Car? Car...i love my mustang!

City or Countryside?...countryside...at one point in my life i would of said city......but now...nothing beats the sound of the birds chirping...a dog barking in the distance...the sound of children playing in the neighbors yard and the gentle breeze blowing in through the front screen door on this beautiful spring evening....

Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter? spring and summer are a toss up.......though winter has snowmobiling....but if i have to choose i'd say autumn...the fall colors...the crispness in the air...family celebrations...

Cookies or Candies?...thats a hard one as i love anything sweet......but i guess candy....chocolate in it's purest form.....

Butter or Margarine?...butter

TV or CD?....music over mindless tv.......

Shower or Bath?...shower......though a nice long bath is awesome on an occasional basis

Disposable or Cloth?...disposable...the sound...the feel...the way they fit on.....

Chatrooms or Forums?...another hard one........chatroom when there is a good conversation going on.......forum when not....

Guest diamondback688

Cats or Dogs? Either

Bike or Car? if your talking bike as in motorcycle, then id say bike. if you mean a peddle bike, then i say car.

City or Countryside? City

Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter? Winter

Cookies or Candies? Cookies

Butter or Margarine? Butter

TV or CD? TV

Shower or Bath? Shower

Chatrooms or Forums? Forums

Here is my go...

Cats or Dogs? Dogs. Definitely

Bike or Car? Car...unless its a motorbike

City or Countryside? Countryside for sure

Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter? Autumn by far

Cookies or Candies? Tough one..but since I have to choose...cookies

Butter or Margarine? Margarine

TV or CD? TV

Shower or Bath? Bath...a nice, long, warm bath

Disposable or Cloth? Disposables.

Chatrooms or Forums? Forum

Cats or Dogs?

Dogs, hands down. I have three and have only ever had one cat that ran away. Always have been a dog person. Currently have a cocker spaniel, springer spaniel and my big beast...Rufus the black lab.

Bike or Car?

Bike.

City or Countryside?

Though I do love the countryside, I would have to pick the City.

Spring, I like the cool 60 degree days where it is sunny and not unbearable.

Cookies or Candies?

Cookies, especially Oreos. Without milk though, I know this is a bad forum to fess this up in but I HATE milk :whistling:

Butter or Margarine?

I have never even pondered this question...but I'd pick butter.

TV or CD?

Oh wow..., this is easy. TV. I would then just use my ipod =P. It's not a CD.

Shower or Bath?

Shower.

Disposable or Cloth?

Disposable.

Chatrooms or Forums?

Chatrooms are nice for on the spot things but forums offer a wide variety of topics to talk about. I'd choose forums.

Cats or Dogs? I am allergic, so neither.

Bike or Car? Car :drive1:

City or Countryside? City

Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter? Summer

Cookies or Candies? Damn Fine cookies :)

Butter or Margarine? Gotta be real butter

TV or CD? Futurama doesn't come on a CD, so TV.

Shower or Bath? Shower

Chatrooms or Forums? Forum

I have to say that I have hermit crabs for pets. They are really cool.