LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Did You First Wear Diapers - By Choice

Hi, Firstly let me say this topic is aimed at those like me who have chosen to wear diapers purely as part of a fetish or have chosen to make themselves diaper dependent, again like me. I know many people on here are diaper wearers due to an accident etc and so have little choice, this topic isn't really aimed at those individuals.

I've been thinking about the psychology behind diaper wearing and the draw to incontinence lately and wondered how I actually went down this path and wanted to find out what drew others along it and how and when they discovered that it was their primary fetish!

I thought that before expecting others to answer this question I should answer it myself, so here goes.

In my 20s I struggled with my sexuality, I felt I must be gay but didn't want to admit it. I had a few girlfriends but generally was too shy to ask any girls out probably with hindsight I didn't really want to go out with them and let my shyness mask the fact that I was gay.

As my income increased in my late 20s I would occasionally visit a dominatrix, essentially trying to find out what turned me on and I soon discovered I didn't really get turned on by the pain but I did by the humiliations that she heaped upon me. Then one day in an offhand way she suggested I visit her small nursery and she'd turn me into an adult baby. I think at the time with the Internet in its relative infancy I knew very little about that actual scene. A little while later there I was locked in a  diaper and frilly pants in a cot being fed from a bottle. I was resistant to pee in the diaper at first and felt frankly ridiculous dressed in that way, but I did like the humiliation imagining being seen dressed as I was. Then when I finally relaxed enough to wet myself that first feeling of the warm pee soaking into my diaper was blissful and seemed like the greatest high I'd ever experienced and it soon dawned on me that the concept of having to wear a diaper and not being able to control one's own bladder to me seemed like the ultimate humiliation. This feeling gradually grew to more regular wearing and various failed attempts at untraining until I have now reached the point where I've been 24/7 for nine months and am an openly gay diaper wearer.

I hope that wasn't too boring and I'd love to hear your stories.

By choice about 7 years ago in my late 40's when I started wetting the bed again. I wore them until I was 8 or 9 because I constantly wet the bed and again in my teens from being about 15 until I was nearly 22 when I finally became dry at night fr the first time.

100_3510.JPG

I have urge urinary incontinence and need to either wear a diaper or use an external catheter to manage the problem. All the physicians that I’ve seen about the problem have recommended that I use an external catheter. One urologist even told me that wearing a diaper was “unmanly”. So I’ve certainly tried using external catheters several times; and the contemporary ones work very well. There is certainly not really any practical reason not to use external catheters to manage urge incontinence. Yet I prefer to wear diapers. I prefer the way wearing and wetting a diaper feels. And modern disposable diapers enable me to manage my incontinence just as well as I could with an external catheter. So my incontinence has made me into a diaper lover.

I have urge urinary incontinence and need to either wear a diaper or use an external catheter to manage the problem. All the physicians that I’ve seen about the problem have recommended that I use an external catheter. One urologist even told me that wearing a diaper was “unmanly”. So I’ve certainly tried using external catheters several times; and the contemporary ones work very well. There is certainly not really any practical reason not to use external catheters to manage urge incontinence. Yet I prefer to wear diapers. I prefer the way wearing and wetting a diaper feels. And modern disposable diapers enable me to manage my incontinence just as well as I could with an external catheter. So my incontinence has made me into a diaper lover.
Ive always had issues and just a week ago I was diagnosed with urge urinary incontinence

Sent from my Z717VL using Tapatalk

My profile tells the story of how I became a DL or when it all began though by choice it was like when I was 12 years of age.  I found me some diapers and put one on  It was just before my grandfather died.  There was some of his diapers in his room and I took them for myself.  And well they were way to big I still wore them.  Ever since then I began on and off wearing diapers.  Now this is back in the early 80's so there was no ABDL diapers on the market or if there was I sure would not know of it.  They were plain white diapers.  I would also steal them from my little sisters and younger brother and try and put them on at that age I still could fit in one but very tight.

3 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

My profile tells the story of how I became a DL or when it all began though by choice it was like when I was 12 years of age.  I found me some diapers and put one on  It was just before my grandfather died.  There was some of his diapers in his room and I took them for myself.  And well they were way to big I still wore them.  Ever since then I began on and off wearing diapers.  Now this is back in the early 80's so there was no ABDL diapers on the market or if there was I sure would not know of it.  They were plain white diapers.  I would also steal them from my little sisters and younger brother and try and put them on at that age I still could fit in one but very tight.

Wow! As young as 12, I don't think it ever crossed my mind at that age.

Gee!  With me I became a DL at about age 4-1/2 years old!  I wet the bed every night until almost 6 years old and wore cloth diapers and plastic pants to bed very night.  One night when my dad was reading me a bedtime story I became excited that I had diapers and plastic pants on.  I couldn't get the feeling off my mind.  That was the moment that turned me into a life long DL.  Unfortunately, once out of night diapers I had no opportunity to wear any diapers.  No way to get them, all the cloth ones had been thrown out or given away and Pampers were just hitting the market.  When I was about 11 or 12 years old I did get my hands on a couple Pampers and used them in my underpants.  Through my teen years I had to make my own diapers from paper towels, plastic trash bags and anything I could find until I was just out of high school and adult disposable diapers were hitting the stores.  Attends and Depends mostly.  Point is, I became a DL at a very early age, 4-1/2 years old.

As near as I can remember, I was about six or seven when I started experimenting with undershirts and rags and never stopped. Now I make my own diapers and waterproof pants "for real."

I can't remember a time when I didn't want to wear diapers. I was self trained super early, around 2. I remember as early as 3.5 watching my baby brother being changed and finding diapers very fascinating. I think I took one at age 4, and wore it in secret. I have worn diapers every year of my life, not every day though. The last 12 years I have been 24/7 since a sphincterotomy, and never been happier.

15 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Yea not as young as some of the other folks here.  But I do remember it to this day.

However young we were I doubt any of us on here will forget the first time we put diapers on by choice, just like the first time I nervously purchased my first packet of diapers myself, I'll never forget it. Now of course I just bulk buy on-line and have more than  enough of everything all the time.

That would be 1971 when Pampers came out with toddlers size diapers with taped. 

I was all of 7 years old when I saw 2 boys my around age wearing only a diaper as part of a float in a parade advertising the new size Pampers. 

When the family returned home the first thing I did was go to the baby’s room to see if the diapers there had tapes and I took one and tried to put it on, it was to small to fit but my underwear held it in place at the time. 

I was 13, and the step into diapers was quick but indirect. I accidentally masturbated myself to a thunderous climax one morning while desperate to pee and not wanting to get up. I came in spectacular helpless waves into my pajamas, and thought I’d lost control and wet myself like a little child as I got that amazing feeling.

I’d often been in wet pants as a younger kid, and wet beds as recently as 9, and had nothing but shame about it. But this felt so good I just wanted to do it again. I can still remember wiggling and teasing and rubbing myself against the sheets and my clothes that way, and the sheer pleasure, confusion and naughty excitement of knowing I was going to pass the point of no return and get that feeling and make myself wet my pants.

It can’t have been more than a couple of days before I understood it wasn’t pee, but in those couple of days I totally eroticized the idea of losing control and having an accident. Playing with myself was my new most favourite secret thing, and as I did it I wanted to helplessly pee. I did it for real just a few days later when I had time alone. I filled up my bladder so I was desperate to go, and played with myself while remembering and imagining those moments of becoming all wet as a child.

To really do it, to let go and wet myself on purpose, I imagined for the first time I can ever recall what it must’ve felt like when I was a baby in a diaper. When I couldn’t help it and would just pee myself over and over. And I did...  at the next desperate urge to pee I just didn’t hold on and peed all over myself like a baby, The helpless relief and warmth of it, all through my underwear, streaming all around my crotch and balls and bubbling through the front of my undies and running down my bum... It felt fantastic, and I can’t begin to count how many times I was a baby in a makeshift diaper over the next few years.

7 hours ago, DaveeBEd said:

However young we were I doubt any of us on here will forget the first time we put diapers on by choice, just like the first time I nervously purchased my first packet of diapers myself, I'll never forget it. Now of course I just bulk buy on-line and have more than  enough of everything all the time.

I wish I could buy in bulk.  Like a few cases at a time.

Age 2.5. My dad was dressing me and asked if I wanted underwear or a diaper. I chose the diaper. So I guess really prior to that age, I knew what I wanted, and that one occasion when I was given a choice, that’s what I chose.

It's all on my history on fetlife but to cut to the chase, my first recollection of deliberately peeing my pants for the sensation of it was around 2 and a half.  I can remember wanting to be in nappies on and off since then.  I finally got the chance to try a nappy for the second time around when I was 11 and all that did was confirm that THIS was what I wanted.

It's dialed in DEEP...  It was there before my sex drive and it looks like it will outlive my sex drive.  It won't go away, ever.  I think it was acceptance of that which led me to start experimenting with 24/7 use back last December.

I'll never forget when I was very young (probably 4 years old)  When my sister and her friend found a pullup latex or rubber diaper and they took turns trying it on and peeing in it.  They each took their turn and my turn was next.  I was so excited, then my parents started calling for us to come home.  They ditched the diaper and I had to run home.  I grew up fantasizing about that day and wanting to do it.

Throughout my teen years, I fashioned homemade diapers out of trash bags of all things and peed in them.  When I was old enough to drive, I occasionally bought some real diapers and did the same.  Each time ended in an orgasm and me purging all. Then I raised a family,  repressed my fetishes, got old, and got a divorce.  Those urges couldn't be repressed anymore..

I bought some catheters and it was a game changer.  I went from the desire to have no control to actually having no control.  I usually could only handle a few days of it and I needed out.  It was amazing as I was getting exactly what I wished for.  However, I would also continue to go through the purge cycle and get rid of everything.  Then re buy it just a few months later.

I now accept that this is a part of me for life.  I absolutely want to try a stent, but I'm afraid of the humiliation I'd get in the emergency room if I didn't get it right.  So for now, I can live my fantasy for a few days at a time with a catheter.