LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why do a lot of people in this lifestyle like things that are... not good for babies?

There are many reasons for this. Some people (unfortunately), suffered abused with such things, and later as adults still play out certain aspects of the abuse, as a sort of auto self therapy. Other times, it has to do with an aspect of humiliation, associated with certain things. And will play them out as well.

Thats kinda the quick simple answer, to that question. I’m no expert, to delve into more. 

I cannot speak for everyone on this site but I can tell from my perspective. I have never liked leaks but I have always liked full and heavy diapers.

The reason is because I liked them when I was little and in diapers full time. My parents and caregivers were not the type to change my diaper right away when it did need to be changed. So as a result, I got used to and began to like full diapers. 

One of the few things I do like as far as the AB/babyish part of the fetish is pacifiers.  I know for a fact I was bonded to mine quite late, and my mother had a heck of a time taking it away from me.  My father was an enabler; He wouldn't take it away on weekends, but the second I saw mom I would hide it upstairs, in the couch, etc.  I actually have a high arch in my mouth due to this.  Now sometimes I just get the urge to chew on or suck on a pacifier.

The reason I like being left messy or in a leaky diaper is it makes me feel helpless but at the same time I feel safe and content when I was a child my parents were somewhat neglective and often got drunk and sometimes violent so as a child helplessness always came with sheer terror so I never had the privlage of being able to let my guard down and it's made it extremely hard for me to let my guard down as an adult even when I feel perfectly safe being in a overused diaper kind of over rides my natural instincts and forces me to let my guard down because of simple logic if wasn't helpless how come I'm in laying in a dirty diaper sucking a pacifier so I must be helpless but knowing I've got  my girlfriend/good mommy who will take care of me makes me forget the past and unwind and relax 

In short I want to feel helpless so I can let go of all my adult worrys and memories but even though I am perfectly safe and want to be little  I need something to force me to feel helpless because my body won't willing let its guard down anymore 

Its like having a tv with a broken power switch it needs to turn off to avoid burning out but it can't so when you need to let it cool down you unplug the power cord its generally not good to unplug electronics with out turning them off first but in this case there's no other option its either unplug it or watch it destroy itself 

I think it's because it reminds them of what it was like when they were a baby.  Either that, or these things epitomize the common things that relate to being a baby.  Even though they are not good for babies, it's what people remember and focus on.  Sure, any parent (or the normal ones) are going to change their kid's diaper when it is wet or full and will want to train their kids to become adults and get rid of the diapers, bottles and pacifiers as they grow.  People who are into the AB lifestyle are not interested in growing up like normal babies and toddlers do.  That's why they are into regression and AB play.  They focus and enjoy those parts of infancy that relate to these things that kids will grow out of.  That's what it's all about.  In fact, they tend to expand in extreme ways on those things like very wet, sagging and droopy loaded diapers.  That's what AB play is all about.

Feelings of helpless help people feel little. As in, “I couldn’t help myself, and now this diaper is leaking because I’m a baby and not toilet trained.”

Also, some people like erotic humiliation as an aspect lf

theirnplay.

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 11:04 AM, HighVoltage said:

No, I don't mean adult stuff.

What I mean is, a lot of the people I've seen like things that are parenting no-nos for babies and toddlers, like sagging diapers, leaks, etc.

I wonder why that is?

Wow! I agree. There are people that will sit in a poopy diaper for hours...or a wet one, for that matter. If you wouldn't leave a baby in a soiled diaper for a lengthy time, why would you want to do that to yourself? I prefer the feeling of a nice clean diaper.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, LittleAmytheil said:

One of the few things I do like as far as the AB/babyish part of the fetish is pacifiers.  I know for a fact I was bonded to mine quite late, and my mother had a heck of a time taking it away from me.

I was the same when I was little. I remember being 4  or 5 and running around with dummies in my mouth. I also loved the pacifier i had a couple of years back. I lost it though and never replaced it.

Same when I was a toddler as I am now. I still dislike leaks but do like the saggyness, classic baby diaper look that comes with some adult diapers.

I guess Im with some people here- Just reliving the old times.

For me personally, I’m not a fan of leaks, but saggy diapers I will take in bunches.

I grew up in the late 90’s/early 2000’s, and diapers were still kind of on the bulkier side, at least compared to today. I always remembered seeing kids, who in one way or another, had a bulky, sagging diaper that looked like it was ready to either burst at the seams or tear right off their behinds. It wasn’t just the sagging, though, the shear bulk of the diapers some kids wore really stuck with me. I think that’s why I like thick diapers, but I digress. Just from seeing kids back then (and to a certain extent, amateur tumblr videos and what not today), I always liked a saggy diaper. They just really take me back and help me regress and get into the right headspace.

In a way, it’s an emulation thing. Part of my lust for saggy diapers comes from the commercials they’ve aired on it. The old Huggies Little Swimmers, some older Huggies and Pampers ads (particularly the one when they first introduced the triple absorb channels), and how they always focused on saggy, baggy diapers. Honestly, that might explain why I have such a vast vintage diaper collection too. I’ve at times tried to emulate or recreate (at least in my head) all these old Pull Ups or diaper commercials, kind of like a “I wish that was me” thing. Again, I digress.

I do get what the OP means though, how sometimes we can stray away from what a baby typically goes through. That’s the great thing about this lifestyle, though. We can adapt it to how we see fit and how we can get the most enjoyment out of it. There isn’t one true answer how to do it right or wrong.

18 hours ago, BabyJune said:

Wow! I agree. There are people that will sit in a poopy diaper for hours...or a wet one, for that matter. If you wouldn't leave a baby in a soiled diaper for a lengthy time, why would you want to do that to yourself? I prefer the feeling of a nice clean diaper.

Well I would guess that is the one thing I remember all to well from the time I was punished by being put back into diapers. 

I was told I will be wetting and messing my diaper and could only be changed after the diaper started leaking. 

I spent half a summer running around in wet messy diapers. 

I would be put in a clean diaper in the morning if the one I had on was soaking wet, than I was changed again just before bedtime. This was to cut down on the cost of diapers during my punishment. 

My punishment only stopped when my parents realized I liked wearing wet messy diapers. 

• Thanks 1