LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Done Adulting, Volume 1 (Now available on Amazon with a preview of Volume 2)

7 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

My print copy arrived. It's the biggest book on my bookshelf. And then today I was at lunch with my mom, and once more she told me to write a novel. ?

I was so close to saying, "well, mom ..." ?

You should get a copy  for her and autograph it and mail it to her using bonded messengers who know to lift with their knees and wear those belts for their own safety!  Then she';ll be all I dropped it taking it out of the mailbox and why is there know a bottomless pit in my yard???  Then you can say it's my book you wanted then cackle evilly!

I loved this story from start to finish. Really, really, really impressed with the character development throughout the entire story. I loved seeing the softer side of the dimension expressed with the contrast of the dark elements being held back by Becky and Amanda.

You are an amazing writer that I aspire to be someday.

• Thanks 1
18 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

You should get a copy  for her and autograph it and mail it to her using bonded messengers who know to lift with their knees and wear those belts for their own safety!  Then she';ll be all I dropped it taking it out of the mailbox and why is there know a bottomless pit in my yard???  Then you can say it's my book you wanted then cackle evilly!

If anyone spots it on my shelf, I’m gonna say it’s like 50 Shades of Grey but for actual kinky people, not housewives with clitoris-finding-impaired husbands. ?

11 hours ago, langtab said:

I loved this story from start to finish. Really, really, really impressed with the character development throughout the entire story. I loved seeing the softer side of the dimension expressed with the contrast of the dark elements being held back by Becky and Amanda.

You are an amazing writer that I aspire to be someday.

Thanks so much for the compliment. I hope you like my next story.

On 6/13/2019 at 8:14 PM, Author_Alex said:

If anyone spots it on my shelf, I’m gonna say it’s like 50 Shades of Grey but for actual kinky people, not housewives with clitoris-finding-impaired husbands. ?

I'm going to file the explanation away and save it for the inevitable questions I'll get about the book being on my bookshelf.

On 6/16/2019 at 9:58 PM, littleTomás said:

I'm going to file the explanation away and save it for the inevitable questions I'll get about the book being on my bookshelf.

My mom told me again last week to write a novel. We’re celebrating her birthday tomorrow.

Whadduya think? Would a copy of Done Adulting be a nice surprise? ??????

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

My mom told me again last week to write a novel. We’re celebrating her birthday tomorrow.

Whadduya think? Would a copy of Done Adulting be a nice surprise? ??????

There's little doubt in my mind that it would be a surprise. Whether it's a nice one or not I think is up for debate.

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, littleTomás said:

There's little doubt in my mind that it would be a surprise. Whether it's a nice one or not I think is up for debate.

She’d never look t me the same way again and would wonder what she did wrong for the rest of her life.

I hope you also feel better and what ever you are going though will be settled soon.

I love the story and only recently found it. I'm up to chapter 8. It is completely different

from the other diaper dimension stories I love to read.

Author Alex I am a little confused Jamie is acting like he doesn't want to be treated as a 2

year (Toddler) as he picked. He did pick that right? I thought he wanted to relive what he missed

as a baby. In some of the other stories I read little's that drank from a bottle where the milk

tasted sweet (breast milk) and good became more of a baby. And why his he so attached to Amanda and

not Becky?

Onward to chapter 9 thank you for this wonderful story.

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

I hope you also feel better and what ever you are going though will be settled soon.

I love the story and only recently found it. I'm up to chapter 8. It is completely different

from the other diaper dimension stories I love to read.

Author Alex I am a little confused Jamie is acting like he doesn't want to be treated as a 2

year (Toddler) as he picked. He did pick that right? I thought he wanted to relive what he missed

as a baby. In some of the other stories I read little's that drank from a bottle where the milk

tasted sweet (breast milk) and good became more of a baby. And why his he so attached to Amanda and

not Becky?

Onward to chapter 9 thank you for this wonderful story.

?‍♂️ you’ll just hafta keep reading.

I love this more and more after each chapter. You told me "you'll just hafta keep reading"  in my last post to get to know what I was asking? :-(

I'm into this story like no other story I have ever read even my owe. Keep going an keep feeling better. :-)

• Thanks 1

My paperback copy of the book arrived the other day! I knew it was 800 pages when I bought it, but it still blew me away to see that it's equal in size to most textbooks and larger than the bible.

• Like 1

I thought you going to pull this down, I"m glad ypu did not as it was a great story.  I put in my kindle so I cou;d read it when not in my office because it was so good.  Anyone that has a prime account it is only 3 dollars

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I thought you going to pull this down, I"m glad ypu did not as it was a great story.  I put in my kindle so I cou;d read it when not in my office because it was so good.  Anyone that has a prime account it is only 3 dollars

It’s $2.99 with or without prime.

I could make it available on kindle unlimited, but I’d have to remove it (or at least a large part of it) from here. If anyone has any opinion on that, I’ll consider it.

I am in the middle re-proofing it and will be pushing an update of it on Kindle soon. Anyone who already has a kindle copy, it will automatically update on your device.

On 6/21/2019 at 4:07 PM, littleTomás said:

My paperback copy of the book arrived the other day! I knew it was 800 pages when I bought it, but it still blew me away to see that it's equal in size to most textbooks and larger than the bible.

There’s an idea: switch the cover so it looks like a bible. ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, just wanted to say I made an account here because of how good this story was. The absolute wholesomeness of it was incredibly satisfying. I'd really like to see a prequel based on Ella's experiences (namely the process of healing after getting rescued). I totally understand if that's not your thing (too much horror), or the story resembles Jamie's too much. In any case, thanks for writing what is probably the first piece of ABDL literature in our fetish! It was amazing.

• Thanks 1
17 hours ago, zatchie said:

Hey, just wanted to say I made an account here because of how good this story was. The absolute wholesomeness of it was incredibly satisfying. I'd really like to see a prequel based on Ella's experiences (namely the process of healing after getting rescued). I totally understand if that's not your thing (too much horror), or the story resembles Jamie's too much. In any case, thanks for writing what is probably the first piece of ABDL literature in our fetish! It was amazing.

I’m so glad you liked it! Please check out my other stories here, on Patreon, and on Amazon, all in the links in my signature.

And I’d appreciate it if you left a review of Done Adulting on Amazon.

Have a great week!

• 2 weeks later...

For all those following this thread, I decided to bring Jamie back a little sooner than planned. Volume 2 is now up with the first chapter, and more are in progress.

16 minutes ago, Author_Alex said:

For all those following this thread, I decided to bring Jamie back a little sooner than planned. Volume 2 is now up with the first chapter, and more are in progress.

*explodes into spacetime from sudden unexpected glee*  :)

• Like 1

This event is so wonderful that it's worthy of a theatrical reenactment:

Lights Up on a comfortable living room decorated in a Southern U.S style from the late 1990's or early 2000's. Three people are present in the room and able to hear and talk to one another, but none of them can see each other.

ALEX 

On 7/20/2019 at 6:48 PM, Author_Alex said:

SARAH 

On 7/20/2019 at 7:00 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

explodes into spacetime from sudden unexpected glee

exits bellow stage

TOMÀS Yeah! wets diaper out of excitement

(in a British Accent befitting of an epic monologue)

And so I stand here before ye to proclaim that just last night I finished re-reading volume one of Jamie's epic tale. I awoke this morning to fresh coffee and the typical Tuesday grind expecting this day to be ordinary. Yet it was extraordinary because the character Jamie from one of my favorite novels has returned and shall continue to live on.

exits right, waddling offstage in excitement

• Thanks 1
  • 5 weeks later...

Loved the story, actually had me anxious because of the visit from Cheryl. Kind of thought he might attempt going without a diaper but I liked the direction that it went. It was a great story and a huge break from what I had come to expect from diaper dimensions stories ie: being trapped in a dimension where you are being forced to descriptively use your diaper and quickly lose control all while your career is taken from you by a community of giants who force regression surgery on you.

I think a more lighthearted story might be appropriate for the next one, like maybe Rosie's back story or some new character who's actually seeking an unregressed experience to satisfy a fetish and finds love with several other fetishists in the dimension. Maybe an ABDL group signs up during the early days of the dimension when they become diapered pioneers developing a path for future littles and all sorts of comedic hijinks ensue. Just saying the drama and feelings aspect of the story, while accurate, started getting a little tired.

Great story though

• Thanks 1

i got this book on Amazon and have been listening to it on my iphone while i walk.  Not done with it yet but so far im really enjoying it.  You plan on putting volume 2 on Amazon?

• Thanks 1
On 8/22/2019 at 7:27 AM, babybb said:

i got this book on Amazon and have been listening to it on my iphone while i walk.  Not done with it yet but so far im really enjoying it.  You plan on putting volume 2 on Amazon?

Yeah, when it’s done I will.

On 8/21/2019 at 11:34 PM, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

Loved the story, actually had me anxious because of the visit from Cheryl. Kind of thought he might attempt going without a diaper but I liked the direction that it went. It was a great story and a huge break from what I had come to expect from diaper dimensions stories ie: being trapped in a dimension where you are being forced to descriptively use your diaper and quickly lose control all while your career is taken from you by a community of giants who force regression surgery on you.

I think a more lighthearted story might be appropriate for the next one, like maybe Rosie's back story or some new character who's actually seeking an unregressed experience to satisfy a fetish and finds love with several other fetishists in the dimension. Maybe an ABDL group signs up during the early days of the dimension when they become diapered pioneers developing a path for future littles and all sorts of comedic hijinks ensue. Just saying the drama and feelings aspect of the story, while accurate, started getting a little tired.

Great story though

If you’ve not started reading Volume 2 yet, you’ll find it’s more of a mix of drama and comedy than Volume 1.