LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Constraints of messing a diaper

Has anyone else noticed that with larger messes you have to work a little bit harder to push it out since it presses into the bottom of the diaper and thus restricting the full BM on the first try? What would be the solution to this? Perhaps fitting the bottom tabs slightly looser than usual?

As for myself I hate it when this happens and honestly disappoints me sometimes when I’ve worked hard to have a large and healthy BM. What’s your take on the situation?

I wonder if it would be resolved if you press the bottom of the diaper that covers the perennial area towards your body it would create extra space where you need it, someone test this. ^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well don't push.. Take a walk and you will empty yourself naturally. Everything should fall to the bottom, or what I call the containment area, and you can go about your business until you decide to change.

That happens to me all the time and for me the fix is more fiber in my diet and more water. That increases the bulk a little bit more but it makes everything a lot softer. The downside of that is paper diapers. If you wear a paper diaper you only have a thin channel from front to back to contain all that (or not). You could also use a commercial stool softener but I think it's better all around for your general health to just eat more fruit and vegetables.

Me personally I like the hard poops because too runny makes me feel gross and I don’t get the same feeling with softer poops, but I was wondering if there was a way to shift the amount of room you have in the back of the diaper like by pushing the area that hangs towards the back. Idk I’ll test it and see if it works

• Like 1

When ever I get one of the hard long poops I sit down and let it spread little by little and enjoy when my bowels are empty. I walk around and let it shift by itself and then its time for a good long walk. You can also drink more water and let it soften naturally. Enjoy a nice big poop in that diaper.

• Like 1
When ever I get one of the hard long poops I sit down and let it spread little by little and enjoy when my bowels are empty. I walk around and let it shift by itself and then its time for a good long walk. You can also drink more water and let it soften naturally. Enjoy a nice big poop in that diaper.

Finally someone that likes it hard! What are your thoughts on softer ones? And see if making room in the back actually works, I’m curious

Joep The soft ones are good for sleeping in for sure, but you are right the hard ones do get the libido going here. I have had soft ones that were held for two days and then a laxative helped make it more of a mess. I have been doing this for over forty years sweetie, believe me it can't get any better !!

• Like 2
Joep The soft ones are good for sleeping in for sure, but you are right the hard ones do get the libido going here. I have had soft ones that were held for two days and then a laxative helped make it more of a mess. I have been doing this for over forty years sweetie, believe me it can't get any better !!

I’m trying your method of being anal retentive. It’s been a month since I got to mess last and I’m very excited

Yes, but being able to do too much poop is generally not a bad problem to have LOL!!..What make & style of diapers are you using.?
I experienced this in particular after I'd 'splashed out' on my 1st cloth diaper.. it's really well made, but is taking quite a few wears before its really comfortable.  I guess that's the downside of buying something which is made to last & having to allow for the a garment to soften up & to stretch over time..
Prior to the cloth diaper I'd be using incontinence pants which were designed with IBS suffers & faecal incontinence in mind & are made of double layered cotton with a plastic lining. Poop just tends to plop down inside. Good fun for pooping in but not much good for peeing.
It came as quite a surprise to find my diapers tend to have a more limited poop capacity than the pants & push back at me when I'm pushing poo out into them. But ultimately I just love the feeling that comes when my diaper is so packed full of poo I can't do any more & have to waddle around being conscious of my mess pressing against me all the time.
A good strategy is to try & stop for a wile. Allow your anal muscles to contract & enjoy what you've done. You diaper will start to sag & the mess will spread out a bit creating room for you to add some more.
The big problem area for me if I'm trying to push out a long hard poo stick. I experience this more in hot summer moths when I'm more susceptible to dehydration & it appears to become more of an issue with age... As you say one immediate strategy is to try & adjust your diaper so its looser.
If the problem is so bad that it's likely to induce or inflame a health problem .. hemorrhoids & anal fissures are maybe more of an immediate risk than something further up the track... I usually abandon going in my diaper & use the nearest toilet... I sometimes have to resort to an enema which isn't something I do much for pleasure.
Going forward maybe think about experimenting with larger diapers, or different designs / makes which may be more roomy at the rear & not so prone to this problem. 

• Like 1
Yes, but being able to do too much poop is generally not a bad problem to have LOL!!..What make & style of diapers are you using.?
I experienced this in particular after I'd 'splashed out' on my 1st cloth diaper.. it's really well made, but is taking quite a few wears before its really comfortable.  I guess that's the downside of buying something which is made to last & having to allow for the a garment to soften up & to stretch over time..
Prior to the cloth diaper I'd be using incontinence pants which were designed with IBS suffers & faecal incontinence in mind & are made of double layered cotton with a plastic lining. Poop just tends to plop down inside. Good fun for pooping in but not much good for peeing.
It came as quite a surprise to find my diapers tend to have a more limited poop capacity than the pants & push back at me when I'm pushing poo out into them. But ultimately I just love the feeling that comes when my diaper is so packed full of poo I can't do any more & have to waddle around being conscious of my mess pressing against me all the time.
A good strategy is to try & stop for a wile. Allow your anal muscles to contract & enjoy what you've done. You diaper will start to sag & the mess will spread out a bit creating room for you to add some more.
The big problem area for me if I'm trying to push out a long hard poo stick. I experience this more in hot summer moths when I'm more susceptible to dehydration & it appears to become more of an issue with age... As you say one immediate strategy is to try & adjust your diaper so its looser.
If the problem is so bad that it's likely to induce or inflame a health problem .. hemorrhoids & anal fissures are maybe more of an immediate risk than something further up the track... I usually abandon going in my diaper & use the nearest toilet... I sometimes have to resort to an enema which isn't something I do much for pleasure.
Going forward maybe think about experimenting with larger diapers, or different designs / makes which may be more roomy at the rear & not so prone to this problem. 

I use a MegaMax nowadays so it a diaper that typically has ample room, but that for the advice I will do that!

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Joep said:

I use a MegaMax nowadays so it a diaper that typically has ample room, but that for the advice I will do that!

Sounds good been pooping in  pants for decades but I'm relatively new to disposables. still on my 1st pack of tena slips...  looking round for different ones to try next time ..I've heard MegaMax by North Shore being recommended a few times now, .. but not hit on a UK distributor yet ...Happy Pooping Joep

I usually use the thrift store diapers which are mostly like an average store brand.  Because they are thinner than a thick premium diaper, they are better for hard solid poops.  I am one who also prefers hard solid poops in a diaper but you can't usually just walk around and let them come out naturally as previously mentioned.  When I have a really hard stool I have to push very hard to even get it started and it usually hurts if it's that hard.  With a thick premium diaper there is less room for the diaper to stretch in back when pushing out a long hard poop due to all the padding and especially so when wearing jeans or pants over your diaper to further constrict it.  With a thinner store brand and no pants, when my diaper tents out in the back as I poop out a hard log, I can reach around with my hand and pull the back of my diaper away a little, kind of help things along.  That usually allows my poop to shift a little. Maybe start it aiming downwards a little more where it has more room to go in the seat of my diaper until it's all pushed out.  Helping it along by pulling the back of my diaper away a little always helps, but kind of hard to do if you have pants on over your diaper or are out somewhere in public (not around where people can see or smell you)

The dirty diaper clean up can also be fun . Gextenionet a high pressure hand held shower  arm.  Pull down the rubber pants and turn  on the shower arm and start squirtimng up ;the leg of the diaper and it will soak an d sag and allow you to slide the shower into the diaper and squirt off your bottom and this will feel wonderful.l continue squirt offl the diaper and dissolve the poop.  Fold  diaper and in the washer. Have fun with shower extension for you have found a new thrill

• Haha 1
  • 2 months later...

I sort of poop by increments....a little like dribbling pee in a diaper. I may take me fifteen minutes to fill my diaper completely. Whereas if I'm sitting on the toilet. three minutes is probably tops.