LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

I have never had issues with the teddy tapes but I bet Bambino goes back to old front panel for the Teddy's just to mitigate. I doubt the majority are having issues but everyone really only hears about the problems and never about the positives but if there is a problem I am sure Bambino would correct it...I am sure they get more feedback via email and phone calls then this message board - so I am sure they know if there is a problem or not.

I have never had issues with the teddy tapes but I bet Bambino goes back to old front panel for the Teddy's just to mitigate. I doubt the majority are having issues but everyone really only hears about the problems and never about the positives but if there is a problem I am sure Bambino would correct it...I am sure they get more feedback via email and phone calls then this message board - so I am sure they know if there is a problem or not.

I would love to see Bambino switch to a different landing zone. I love that Teddy print but the tapes just don't stick all that good to it.maybe if they tried a tape that is a little wider or one with more sticking power. Bambino puts good tapes on there diapers so I don't know what it is with that landing zone but what ever its made from those tapes want nothing to do with it. the Bambino Teddy diaper Landing Zone looks to be made from the same stuff that the ABU langing zones are made from (both are softer) but the ABU tapes stick very well to the landing zone. If we could get the ABU tapes on the Bambino Teddy that would be so cool..

I think Bambino would have to have an extremely reliable supplier in the UK in order to maintain their reputation of good customer service and shipping and what not. Not to mention to probably hold the amount of product they probably require.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Smalls were nice - they had that perfect fit on me. I assume the demand for them is not as high so its probably difficult to carry them?

That was what their statement to me entailed, anyway.

It pretty much sucks. They were the last company to make a decent small diaper.

Smalls were nice - they had that perfect fit on me. I assume the demand for them is not as high so its probably difficult to carry them?

And yet if they expanded into the European market they might find enough customers to justify making the small size again :huh: I note that Chinese companies who ship to the US often seem to tell you that standard shipping is slow, presumably because they are being shipped on a ship, which is the cheapest method of cross-ocean shipping ;) A partial shipping container load of Bambinos could be sent to Europe in the same fashion, keeping the prices at a reasonable level. There wouldn't be any huge effort involved to do this and the small expense to the BHG could be passed on to the European distributor, who could still sell at a profit :whistling: I don't know why they don't try this- it would seem to me that expanding one's business in order to expand one's profits is the whole idea behind being in business in the first place B)

Wishing everyone could have a chance to try Bambinos at a good price, sign me:

Bettypooh

They just added Active Ultra Briefs to their line of products on Bambino Diapers which I think is cool they are not only coming out with their own products but adding some of the best quality products on the market to their site too. If you have ever tried this specific diaper its actually a really nice and thick diaper.

They just added Active Ultra Briefs to their line of products on Bambino Diapers which I think is cool they are not only coming out with their own products but adding some of the best quality products on the market to their site too. If you have ever tried this specific diaper its actually a really nice and thick cloth diaper...it is cloth so I am sure that doesn't appeal to all but maybe to those generations that didn't grow up with plastic but with cloth this may appeal to them more?

Don't wanna keep correcting ya, but these diapers aren't cloth backed they are plastic backed:

Latex free

Strong hold, tear-resistant re-fastenable hook and loop tabs

Cloth-like comfortable waistbands

Strongest waterproof plastic outer cover with landing zone for refastenable tabs

Highest absorbency in inner core

Elastic leg cuffs and strong leak guards

Engineered to minimize crinkling and embarrassing noises

Wetness indicator displays when it's time to change

All white diaper with no large markings for discreet wear underneath clothing

True overnight diapers allow sleep through the entire night without changing.

No problem - corrected - must have had a "brain fart" ;)

Don't wanna keep correcting ya, but these diapers aren't cloth backed they are plastic backed:

Latex free

Strong hold, tear-resistant re-fastenable hook and loop tabs

Cloth-like comfortable waistbands

Strongest waterproof plastic outer cover with landing zone for refastenable tabs

Highest absorbency in inner core

Elastic leg cuffs and strong leak guards

Engineered to minimize crinkling and embarrassing noises

Wetness indicator displays when it's time to change

All white diaper with no large markings for discreet wear underneath clothing

True overnight diapers allow sleep through the entire night without changing.

And yet if they expanded into the European market they might find enough customers to justify making the small size again :huh: I note that Chinese companies who ship to the US often seem to tell you that standard shipping is slow, presumably because they are being shipped on a ship, which is the cheapest method of cross-ocean shipping ;) A partial shipping container load of Bambinos could be sent to Europe in the same fashion, keeping the prices at a reasonable level. There wouldn't be any huge effort involved to do this and the small expense to the BHG could be passed on to the European distributor, who could still sell at a profit :whistling: I don't know why they don't try this- it would seem to me that expanding one's business in order to expand one's profits is the whole idea behind being in business in the first place B)

Wishing everyone could have a chance to try Bambinos at a good price, sign me:

Bettypooh

If it were that easy, then we would have European Tena in the US.

• Like 1

If it were that easy, then we would have European Tena in the US.

True Story!!^ The way I figure, if there was an easy, affordable and profitable solution to the problem, it'd have already been done. Must be a lot more to it than any of us here know.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone ordered there new Active Ultra they carry...just curious to know some of the reviews. I have heard its an amazing diaper but never had the pleasure of trying it.

Once I get through the last of my SDK's, I'll be ordering a package of those just to investigate. I'll keep you posted. ;)

I ordered a sample of the Active Ultra when they first came out...I thought they held as much as Abena X-Plus, Bambino, Super Molicare etc...I also liked the velcro tape system (which can be adjusted many times) and the soft plastic outer layer....

• Like 1

Wow! My active ultras were here when I got home today so of coarse I put one on right away, I haven't wet it yet but it is the most comfortable diaper I have ever worn, the Velcro tapes work great I'm looking forward to waking up wet, I took a muscle relaxer so that shouldnt be a problem.

i ordered a few sample packs of their's to find my size (med&lg moli and lg&xl bam), and i forgot how wonderful bambino diapers were!

they came in today (luckily no one was around to question the large-ish box they came in). first i noticed how heavy the 8 diapers in the box were, i expected much lighter, but they had a good heft to them. tried on med molicare, too small; cut them up for boosters/stuffers later. but incredibley thick and soft and begging to be used! large bambinos were again, just too small. boosters again! but the large and xl diapers fit wonderfuly. i didnt tape them, just a size up to see how everything works. after trying them on, i put on one of my tenas, and they felt just so damn thin and dainty compaired to the bulky and fluffy molis and bambinos lol. unfortunately, i dont think i'll have the ability any time soon to try them out fully, still living at home sucks for that much. but im excited none the less :D

I admit that I was a little nervous to try the Bambino diaper. I ordered a case last month of the Bianco. I am not too fond of print diapers especially since I have to wear 24/7. They are definitely a lot bulkier than any of the Pharmacy brands that I have used in the past. I didn't have too much of a problem with the Depends brand as long as I changed constantly. I could possibly get two wettings out of them. But...the Bambinos I can get up to 4 wettings-sometimes 5. I was shocked. I don't think it is healthy for my backside to go that long without a change, but the wick process in simply amazing. I don't feel like I am floating inside of my diaper like I would with the Depends brand. I have even worn the Bianco out and about, and I the bulkiness is not too terribly noticable at least not in my opinion. I don't think that anyone can tell that I am wearing them.

I think that maybe the next time I order, I will try the active ultra.

with Ultra Active Plus.....

i had issues with the hook and loop fasteners separating over the night .. not coming apart but the hooks came off the tab! complete failure....

post-7078-054934900%201276470400_thumb.j

• Like 1

with Ultra Active Plus.....

i had issues with the hook and loop fasteners separating over the night .. not coming apart but the hooks came off the tab! complete failure....

http://www.dailydiap...70400_thumb.jpg

That happens a lot with that diaper it is the only down side if they could fix it that diaper would be the best. may be make the tapes stretch like how the tapes on baby diapers are made that way it will not put so much stress on the tapes..