LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Better Life (Diaper Dimension) Chapter 4 (updated: 12/19)

• 4 weeks later...

CHAPTER 3

Miranda was in awe as she opened the door to the nursery, “Oh my goodness, this is beautiful.” Miranda smiled as she looked out on the nursery. The nursery was colored in a pink and white theme, however, that contrasted a bit with the beige carpeting that had existed in the room before, though Peter and Daniel had covered it up with white and pink rugs. There was a crib in one corner that had a fluffy pink blanket folded over the side. Inside the crib was a soft pillow and a pile of stuffed animals of all different kinds. 

“T-toys…” Kiki mumbled a bit as she reached for the stuffed animal pile. She hadn’t had anything that she could consider a toy in almost a decade. She had been forced to give up all her stuffed animals when she turned ten. Her father told her that big girls don’t play with stuffed animals. He said that he was going to donate them to needy families in his parish, but she had heard rumors that he sold them instead.

“You want a toy sweetie?” Miranda smiled as she walked to the crib, “I’ll let you choose one, how does that sound?” She said as she slowly set the girl down on the pink and white striped comforter after taking the girl’s now empty bottle and setting it aside. Miranda smiled and quickly whipped out her phone and started to take pictures and video.

Kiki initially tried to stand on the soft mattress but after nearly falling several times she decided on crawling to the pile of stuffed toys. She pushed a bit of hair out of her face as she started to sort through the pile of toys, being careful to set each toy she didn’t pick down gently.  Eventually she settled on a stuffed dog toy and held it tight.

“Does your toy have a name sweetie?” Miranda cooed as she ran her hand through Kiki’s hair.

“Scully.” Kiki smiled a bit as she looked up at Miranda and reached up to be held after setting the stuffed toy on the crib’s pillow.

Miranda smiled as she picked the little up, “Scully… That is a wonderful name sweetie.” She cooed as she set the girl on her hip and went to examine the rest of the nursery. Daniel and Peter had fulfilled all of Miranda’s requests and had gone beyond. Nestled next to the crib was a crib that fit the color theme of the room with a matching mattress with little restraint straps on the top to keep Kiki comfortable and secure during diaper changes. On the changing table shelves sat a wide variety of diapers and changing supplies. Next to the changing table sat a wheeled little bouncer that did not go with the theming of the room as it was colored primarily with yellow, blue, and red. While it did irk Miranda’s sense of color theming, it would mainly spend time in the living room or the studio so it wasn’t a massive deal in Miranda’s mind. Next there was the white rocking chair, a high chair that Miranda would probably end up moving to the kitchen, and toy chest. Miranda couldn’t see what was in the chest but she assumed that it was probably filled with toys.  

As Miranda surveyed the nursery, Kiki on the other hand felt her heart beating faster than she ever had before, partially out of excitement and partially out of not knowing what was going to happen next. This was borderline sensory overload for the girl. Kiki didn’t know what to do so she just shoved her face into Miranda’s shoulder.

“Kiki, what’s wrong sweetie?” Miranda asked as she sat down in the rocking chair, “Do you not like the color? We can change it if you want.” Miranda asked the little, “It’s alright sweetie, you can tell mommy what is going on.” The Amazon said as she started to rub the girl’s back.

Kiki shook her head but kept it buried in Miranda’s shoulder, “The color is fine.” The little spoke just loud enough for Miranda to hear. 

Miranda frowned a bit and unbuttoned Kiki’s onesie to inspect the girl’s diaper, “Let's see if you need a change.” She said as she gently squeezed the diaper eliciting a squeak from Kiki, “No, you are still dry.” Miranda pursed her lips as she unbuttoned the onesie, “Kiki, you need to use your words to let me know what's wrong sweetie, I’m not a mind reader.” Miranda sighed. 

Kiki lifted her head out of Miranda’s shoulder and rubbed her eyes, “It’s just a lot all at once.”

Miranda sighed in relief and grabbed the girl’s bottle before walking out of the nursery, “That's okay sweetie. I realize that this is a big change for you. We can take things nice and slow if you like.” 

“Yes please.” The girl looked up and smiled at Miranda, “Thank you.”

Miranda smiled back, “You are very welcome dear.” She said as she sat down on the couch, “How about we get you another bottle of water? We don’t need you getting dehydrated, do we?” 

Kiki nodded a bit, her throat did feel a bit dry even with her earlier bottle of water, “Yes please.” Kiki wasn’t even thinking about where the water would end up, that thinking was pushed back to the farthest corner of her mind, locked behind a wall of shame. 

“Such a good girl.” Miranda smiled as she unscrewed the top of the bottle and started to fill it with water. Miranda wanted to encourage Kiki to ask for things and the first step to that was giving the girl some nice positive reinforcement. 

Kiki's face broke out into a smile at being called a good girl. She couldn’t remember the last time she had gotten any sort of meaningful praise from her parents. She liked it, she liked the feeling of being told she was a good girl. 

Miranda couldn’t help but smile back when she saw Kiki smile. It made her feel all warm and fuzzy when she made the girl happy, “Kiki, do you want to try out your new highchair, or do you want to drink your bottle on the couch?”

Kiki blushed a bit, “Can I try the high chair please?” Kiki’s mind was still riding the high of being called a good girl so she was a bit braver, plus trying out the highchair was a small step in her mind, it was just sitting in a chair after all.

Miranda nodded and set the bottle on the counter, “Alright sweetie, are you going to be okay while mommy goes and gets it?” 

Kiki looked up at the woman and nodded, “I-I think I’ll be okay.” 

“Are you sure?” Miranda brushed a bit of hair out of Kiki’s eyes, “It's okay if you wanna stay with mommy.” 

Kiki just nodded, “I’ll be okay, it'll only be for a few seconds… right?” Kiki suddenly sounded a bit nervous. 

Miranda nodded, “Just a few seconds, I promise dear. Mommy will just pop into your nursery and bring your high chair out. Quick in and out.” Miranda cooed as she set the girl down on the couch. 

Kiki nodded, “In and out.” She bit her lip the second that Miranda was out of sight. Even though it was literally only a few feet from where she was sitting to where Miranda had to go it felt like miles.  A million thoughts ran through Kiki’s mind, what if her mommy got lost, what if she tripped and fell. Of course there were totally irrational thoughts but Kiki was starting to get worried even though Miranda had only been out of her sight for a few seconds. The second that Miranda came back into view carrying the pink and white high chair, Kiki breathed a sigh of relief. 

Miranda set the highchair next to the kitchen island and smiled at the girl, “See, wasn’t gone more than a minute.” She walked over to the couch and picked Kiki up, “Did you get through that okay dear?” 

“Uh huh.” Kiki hugged Miranda and smiled. The girl was relieved to be back with Miranda even though the Amazon was gone for literally less than a minute.

Miranda smiled a bit when Kiki hugged her. This was the love that made taking care of a little all worth it. Of course it was only the first hour or so, so Miranda had yet to experience any of the trials or tribulations involved with taking care of littles, but she didn’t care right now, all she cared about was loving her little. 

For the next half hour Miranda spent time on the couch cuddling and playing with Kiki. Miranda had decided to give the girl her bottle while she was resting on Miranda’s stomach, she liked feeling close with her little. The amazon couldn’t help but smile as she just played simple little games like peek-a-boo and patty cake with the girl, it was simple, but it made Kiki happy and thus it made Miranda happy.’ 

“I love you. Yes I do. I love you.” Miranda smiled as she tickled Kiki’s tummy which elicited waves of laughter from the girl. The play time was interrupted by the buzzing of the doorbell, “That must be our dinner.” Miranda stretched as she set Kiki on the couch and started to walk to the door. After a quick look through the peephole to confirm that it was the delivery, Miranda opened the door. 

“Hello.” Miranda smiled at the teenage delivery driver.

“Hello.” The driver sighed, “I have one  amazon personal veggie, one little cheese, and a bottle of strawberry milk.” 

“That is correct.” Miranda smiled as she took the order and set it on the kitchen counter before tipping the driver and shutting the door, “Kiki, dinner is here.” 

Kiki sat up on the couch as her stomach growled, “Thank you.” She smiled and reached up to be held. She felt safest whenever Miranda was carrying her.

“Up we go.” Miranda picked the girl up, “All ready for dinner sweetie?” Miranda said as she went to place the girl in the high chair.

Kiki nodded as she started to smell the pizza. It smelled heavenly, like nothing she had smelt before, it made her even hungrier. Kiki felt her diaper cushon her as she was placed in the highchair. When she got herself comfortable in the chair she noticed a pink velcro bib resting on the tray table, Miranda must have gotten it from the nursery when she got the high chair. As Kiki was placed in the chair, she could start feeling some pressure in her bladder, she chose to ignore it in favor of food. 

“Alright sweetie, let's get this on you so that you don’t get your nice onesie all dirty.” Miranda said as she picked up the bib and undid the velcro that held it together, “Tell me if it is too tight, alright?” Miranda said as she placed the bib around Kiki’s neck and pressed the velcro together.

“It’s good.” She said as she looked at the boxes of pizza resting on the counter, the bottle of milk next to the boxes had a light pink tinge to it, it looked good in Kiki’s mind. Kiki smiled a bit as she looked at the bib, it had the words “Mommy’s Girl” on it, she liked it, she was her mommy’s girl.

“Good.” Miranda started to open the pizza boxes. She had no problem eating pizza right out of the box, but for a little like Kiki, she had to make sure that it had cooled enough so that the girl didn’t burn her little mouth, “Mommy needs to let the pizza cool so it doesn’t burn you, okay?” Miranda said as she opened the fridge looking for something to drink, “lets see what we have for me.” Miranda murmured to herself, “Beer, wine cooler, more beer, ah there we go, cola.” Miranda smiled as she grabbed a bottle of soda from the fridge, “Looks like we will need to go grocery shopping tomorrow.” Miranda said as she looked at the shopping list sticky note on the fridge, it was empty, time to fill it in while the pizza cooled.

Kiki watched as Miranda quickly scribbled on a sticky note. She couldn’t make out what the amazon was writing, Miranda’s handwriting was too messy and she was constantly moving around, poking her head into cabinets and the fridge before mumbling to herself and writing something down. It was actually quite entertaining to the little, her parents were always very composed and deliberate while Miranda appeared to be a bit scatterbrained, it was a change of pace for the girl, she liked it.

Miranda smiled as she set the sticky note which had morphed into three of the notes attached to each other on the kitchen island. She had filled the list with all different kinds of food and snacks for Kiki, ranging from mush to solid cookies and everything in between. She didn’t know what Kiki would like so she put down everything she could think of. Miranda then started to think about which store they would go to, there were several more higher-end grocery stores near her, they were generally less crowded and had more selection, but they were also a bit more pricey, “I can probably get a quick painting out during her nap tomorrow.” Miranda pursed her lips and started writing on another sticky note.  

Kiki couldn’t help but smile as she watched the amazon try and come up with a plan, it even elicited a small laugh from the little which immediately caught Miranda’s attention causing her to turn and face the little, “What's so funny?” Miranda cooed.

Kiki’s eyes went wide and immediately looked away, “N-nothing ma’am.” She stammered in a meek voice as she avoided Miranda’s gaze.

Miranda frowned a bit, “Sweetie, what's wrong?” She walked over to the highchair and leaned down so that she was eye level with the girl.

“Nothing!” Kiki blurted out, her voice cracking. The little still refused to look at Miranda.

The woman sighed and gently used her pointer finger to move the little’s head so that Kiki was looking at her, “Sweetie, tell mommy what is wrong?”\

“I-I…” Kiki started to talk before tears welled up in her eyes and the little began to cry, “I’m sorry!”

Miranda sighed and picked the girl up, “Shhhh, it’s okay sweetie, it's okay.” Miranda said as she softly bounced the girl, “It’s okay. You have nothing to be sorry for, okay?” She said as she rubbed the girl’s back, “I promise you that you did nothing wrong.” Miranda cooed softly as she comforted Kiki, “What's got you all upset dear?” 

“I laughed at you.” Kiki sniffled and wiped her eyes.  With her parents, laughing at something they did was a sign of disrespect and was quickly punished.

“You laughed at me?” Miranda was stunned that Kiki would get upset over something like that, but then she thought about what she knew about the girl’s upbringing, “Did I do something funny?” 

Kiki nodded as she rubbed her eyes a bit, “Uh huh.”

Miranda smiled a bit, “Then it’s okay to laugh sweetie, especially if I do something funny, like this!” Miranda stuck her tongue out

Kiki couldn’t but laugh as Miranda stuck her tongue out at her. The little’s laughs echoed through the apartment. It was the first time that the girl had laughed in ages, for the first time in memory, she was happy.

Miranda smiled when Kiki started to laugh, after all that the little had gone through it was good for her to finally start acting like a proper little, “Come on sweetie, let's go eat dinner.” Miranda adjusted her hold on the little before setting her back in the high chair. By now the pizza had cooled enough that Miranda felt safe giving it to Kiki, “Do you want mommy to feed you dear?” 

Kiki looked at the smaller pizza that she assumed was for her, while it was much smaller than the other pizza she doubted that she could eat it all, “Um, can I feed myself please?” Kiki looked up at the woman.

Miranda nodded as she got a few pieces of Kiki’s pizza ready, “Of course sweetie.” The pizza was already cut up into square little sized pieces. Miranda set the pieces on the high chair’s tray table before turning and grabbing the bottle of strawberry milk. After giving it a few strong shakes she set it next to the pizza, “There you go sweetie, eat up.” Miranda smiled before grabbing a slice of her pizza and wolfing it down. 

Kiki watched in awe as Miranda tore through her pizza, she had never seen someone eat that fast before. The little hesitantly picked up one of the pizza squares and took a bite of it. She had eaten pizza before, but she never had one this sweet. She still tasted the cheese and the sauce but it just seemed sweeter than any pizza she had eaten before, she liked it. 

Miranda looked over at Kiki. She smiled as the girl took her first few bites before starting to happily munch on the pizza. She always found any food made specifically for littles to be sickeningly sweet, pizza included, but Kiki seemed to love it.  Miranda made sure to keep Kiki’s tray table well stocked with pizza until it was all gone, “Good girl Kiki, you ate all your pizza.” Miranda cooed, “Now drink your bottle.” 

“Okay.” Kiki nodded as she used her bib to wipe a bit of sauce from her face. Nothing had gotten on the bib aside from what Kiki had wiped off her face. The little grasped the bottle in both hands and slowly brought it to her mouth. Much like the bottle she had before, the second the nipple touched her lip she got a pleasant sensation of sweetness. When she started to suckle, she was rewarded with a thick creamy milk that had a hint of strawberry flavor. She lifted the bottle higher so that she could get more of the milk faster, she was hooked in more ways than one. 

Miranda took her phone out and started to take pictures. She could use them as references for future paintings, or she would get them framed, either way she would be happy. She looked at the receipt for the order and smiled, she had initially had misgivings about ordering the milk laced with a mild regressive formula, but some littles just needed a little help. In Miranda’s mind, Kiki needed help overcoming her own feelings and shame about who she wanted to be, and really, was there anything bad about helping a little act more like how littles should. 

Miranda’s thoughts were interrupted by whines coming from Kiki. Miranda turned and watched as the girl desperately tried to get the last few bits of milk out of the bottle. Miranda could see that the girl was starting to get a bit frustrated. She smiled and walked over to the girl, “Good girl Kiki.” She cooed as she gently took the bottle from the girl’s hands, “It’s okay sweetie, mommy will get you some more milk later.” She said as she placed the bottle on the counter before picking up Kiki.

“Milkie!” The little whined and squirmed in Miranda’s arms. In her normal state of mind, Kiki would never do something like what she was doing now, but in her regressed mindset, this was a perfectly appropriate course of action. 

“Yes milkie.” Miranda cooed as she set Kiki’s head on her shoulder and started to burp the girl. After a few pats Miranda heard a large burp from the girl, “Excuse you.” She smiled and kissed Kiki’s forehead, “Feel better dear?” 

Kiki nodded a bit before starting to squirm again, “Potty!” Kiki whined.

“You need to go potty sweetie?” Miranda cooed softly. Miranda had no idea how much the regressive formula would affect Kiki, after all it was a mild one, “But you got a diaper on sweetie.” She rubbed the girl’s back.

“But I'm a big girl!” Kiki tried to argue before Miranda sushed her.

“No you aren’t, you are a little and littles go potty in their diapers.” Miranda said taking a firm tone with Kiki. She had seen her manager take this tone before with her little so she was just copying what she saw. She would have to add little care books to the shopping list. 

“But I don't wanna potty in my diaper.” Kiki started to kick her legs in frustration as she got more desperate.

Miranda sighed and started to carry Kiki towards the nursery, “Kiki, you are going potty in your diapers and that is final.” She said as she entered the nursery and sat in the rocking chair cross legged with Kiki in her lap facing her. Miranda was relatively short by amazonian standards at only fourteen feet seven inches so she could easily sit how she wanted. 

Kiki whimpered and slowly stood up between Miranda’s legs and grabbed onto Miranda’s shoulders for balance as she gently squatted down and shut her eyes.

“Going potty?” Miranda smiled. She needed to encourage Kiki to use her diapers, this was a good first step, but she also wanted the girl to be comfortable while not on the regression formula.  

Kiki nodded, “Mhhhmmm.” She said a slow hissing sound started to reach Miranda’s ears before growing in strength.

“Good girl Kiki!.” Miranda smiled, “Good girl for going potty in your diaper.” She said as she stayed still so that Kiki could finish.

“All done.” The little smiled at the praise, “Change please.” She said as she looked up at Miranda.

“Since you asked so nicely, yes, then it's bath time.” Miranda said as she picked up Kiki and placed the girl on her hip. Miranda could feel the diaper squishing beneath the onesie. Miranda carried the girl over to the changing table and set her on the table, it was then that Miranda remembered a very important fact. She had no idea how to change a diaper.

“Crap.” Miranda sighed as the fact hit her, “Just, uh, stay right there sweetie, mommy needs to make a quick call.” Miranda took a few steps away from the changing table, much to the confusion of Kiki. After a few taps on her smartphone, Miranda brought her phone to her ear, “Lindsey, hey, I need some help.” 

-----EARTH-----

John was bored, outrageously bored. The Bureau's recruitment center where he worked was dead quiet as it was on most Mondays, so he and some other recruiters were just relaxing in the lobby. People generally came to him during the weekend after having spent the following week getting their affairs in order. Though John's position as lead recruiter for this center demanded large amounts of paperwork, it still had to be sent from San Francisco. The flow of people entering the care of amazons was starting to dry up and he needed more recruits. He would have to loosen the restrictions he had put in place for certain kids of people. After a few months on the job, John could tell what kind of person was coming through the doors, be it someone trying to run from the law and wanting to escape to Amazonia (they turned those people over), someone who wanted to work for the Bureau, someone who wanted to enter the care of an amazon be it for the desire to be pampered, fulfillment of a sexual fantasy, or just wanting a new life, and those who wanted information on those who had been recruited by the center. The man storming in through the front doors was a member of the last group. 

“Jazz, get security here now.”  John said as he stood up along with several other recruiters.

“Got it.” A recruiter said before walking over to a phone on the wall and dialing.

“I demand to speak with whomever is in charge here!” The man yelled at the receptionist. The man was dressed like a pastor, black shirt and pants with white clerical collar.

“I'm the lead recruiter here.” John said as he walked towards the man, “What seems to be the problem, sir.” 

“I demand to know where my daughter Rebecca is!” The man yelled at John, bits of spittle flying from his mouth.

“And who might you be sir?” John asked as the other recruiters walked up to the front desk.

“Her father! Pastor Charles Matthews!” The man yelled again.

A twinge went through John’s heart, the name rang a bell, he could be the father of the girl that came stumbling into the center last friday, if that was the case then he had to make sure that he left with no information about her, “Sir, any and all inquiries into individuals who may or may not have chosen to enter our programs must be made in person at our San Francisco headquarters. Now then, if that is all, I will now have security escort you from the premises.” John smiled as two security guards walked up behind him, each one had an extendable baton in their hands. John motioned to the guards and they began to walk towards the man.

“Fine! I will go to San Francisco!  I will take my daughter back by any means necessary.” The man yelled before storming out of the building.

John frowned, “Irving, call Earth operations management and inform them of this incident. Something tells me that man is going to stir up a lot of trouble, both here and portal side.” 

END OF CHAPTER   

• Like 8
4 hours ago, kerry said:

I'm glad the story has returned. I hope that the Pastor gets arrested for abuse. 

They could do so much better then simple arrest... But its really up to the author how that goes. so much potential for anything really. 

• 3 months later...
On 2/23/2020 at 5:46 PM, superfunnel said:

“Fine! I will go to San Francisco!  I will take my daughter back by any means necessary.” The man yelled before storming out of the building.

John frowned, “Irving, call Earth operations management and inform them of this incident. Something tells me that man is going to stir up a lot of trouble, both here and portal side.” 

END OF CHAPTER   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If he tries portal side he's going to end up padded in some Amazon's house getting very tough life lessons lol

• 4 months later...

New chapters are in the works! Apologies for this going back to necro territory. I was planning on updating this a bit more frequently but then... everything happend. This story will be getting updates through not as frequent as TftB as some plot points need to happen in that story for this one to progress. (One of the flaws in wanting to write a story that canonically takes place after a story yoy are still writing, ah well.) There should be a new chapter within a month, so keep an eye out

• Like 1

I'm happy to read that you want to update again and continue writing. I liked the idea of someone going into this dimension voluntarily (more or less because the alternative would be to continue living with her parents) and I also liked the idea of her mother wanting a healthy and normal relationship with her new daughter by Amazon standards.

• 1 month later...

Chapter 4

“Lindsey, hey, I need some help.” Miranda couldn’t help but feel a bit embarrassed, having to call her agent to ask her how to change a diaper.

“Miranda? What's wrong?” Lindsey was quick to respond. Miranda could make out the concern in her voice. In the background she could hear a squeaker and the giggles of a little.

“Nothing is wrong. I just need… I just need you to walk me through something is all.” Miranda tried to reassure Lindsey that all was fine.

“Good.” Lindsey sighed in relief, “I am going to go ahead and assume that you need me to walk you through a diaper change, correct?” Lindsey was always one step ahead of Miranda. Where Miranda was scatterbrained and what notes she did take were totally disorganized, Lindsay was precise and perfectly organized. 

“Yes please.” Miranda blushed a bit. She felt small, like a little caught with their hand in the cookie jar. Lindsey just had a way of making Miranda feel like that.

“Okay.” Lindsay paused for a bit, “Did you already feed her, because if you did then it's probably best to just give her a bath now. How were you thinking of bathing her, little tub or just using your own?” 

“Well, I… I was going to change her and then give her a bath in the regular tub.” Miranda mumbled as she started to actually realize what she had just said. 

“So, you were going to change her into a fresh diaper and then immediately take it off so you can give her a bath.” Lindsay sighed loudly, “Girl, I swear that if you didn’t have me reminding you to take breaks from your art, you would have forgotten to eat!” 

“I know, I know.” Miranda started to play with a bit of her hair, “I’m sorry, everything just happened so quickly, I think my mind is still trying to play catch up.” 

“I know, it’s okay, I promise. Though, I highly recommend that you try and implement some sort of schedule, feeding, changing, all that stuff. That is for her benefit as much as it is for yours. Spirits know your sleep schedule is all over the place.” Lindsay was about to say more when she paused. Miranda could hear her sniffing, “Call me after her bath. I got a lil' stinker to change. Kisses.”

“Kisses.” Miranda sighed as the phone line went dead. This was all happening so fast, she was starting to think that she was in over her head. Who was she to think that she could take care of a little, she could barely take care of herself. It was only because of luck that she had gotten as far as she had. She had no formal art education, hell, she barely graduated high school. Miranda was ready to throw in the towel, however, she glanced over at Kiki who was looking back at her wondering what her mommy was doing. Miranda couldn’t help but smile when she saw those big blue eyes looking back at her. She was entrusted with Kiki’s care, someone believed in her, even if she didn’t believe in herself, that was good enough for her. 

“Hey sweetie.” Miranda smiled as she picked the little up, “So, here is what is going to happen. Since mommy is a bit of a scatter brain she nearly changed you into a fresh diaper before your bath. So, instead of that, how does taking a nice warm bath with mommy sound, hmm?” 

“Bath sounds good.” Kiki said as she looked up at Miranda from the changing table. The regressive formula was still circulating through her system causing her to act like a proper little and be submissive towards amazons, not she needed the formula to be submissive. 

“Good girl.” Miranda said as she picked the girl up from the changing table, “Sorry about that, mommy is still a bit excited about having you home with me.” Miranda said as she cradled the girl in her arms. While the excitement about adopting Kiki was first and foremost in Miranda’s mind, she was always a bit of a scatterbrain and her studio showed that with various half finished works. Miranda made sure that Kiki was safe in her arms before she carried the girl to the bathroom. 

“I’m afraid I’m out of bubble bath right now, so you will have to take a normal bath, sorry sweetie.” Miranda reached down to twist the drain plug into the locked position.

“Awww, but bubble bath!”  Kiki whined a bit in Miranda’s arms, “I want bubbles!” 

“I know sweetie, I know.” Miranda said as she sat down on the closed toilet with Kiki in her lap, “Lets get that yucky old diaper off you so you can take your bath, okay?” The amazon’s hands worked their way past the snaps of the little’s white onesie revealing a fairly yellowed diaper, “Such a good girl, using your diaper like a good little.”

“I’m a good little?” Kiki looked down at her diaper and poked it a bit, “Squishy!” She smiled before looking back up at Miranda.

“That’s right, you are a good littles. Good littles make their diapers squishy.” Miranda  cooed as she started to work on the diaper’s tapes, but she was having a bit of difficulty, “Jeez, these tapes are strong, either that or mommy needs to work out more.” Miranda chuckled a but before muttering, “Should probably work out more anyways.”

“Can I help mommy?” Kiki said as she watched Miranda struggle with the tapes. If Kiki’s adult mind was still at the forefront of her mind, she would be mortified and excited at the same time, all bundled up in a confused heap. 

“No, mommy has it.” Miranda grumbled as she gave one of the tapes a yank. The yank managed to take the tape off of the diaper’s landing strip, but also took some of the plastic backing as well as some of the diaper fluff, “Great job Miranda, real A-plus work. Can’t even untape a diaper correctly.” 

“It okay mommy.” Kiki smiled as she looked up at Miranda, “I’ll make another squishy diaper for you later!” Even with the regression formula affecting her brain, bits of Kiki’s full personality still managed to manifest themselves, especially her tendency to be a people pleaser. 

Miranda couldn’t help but smile at the little’s gesture, “Awww, thank you sweetie, mommy appreciates that alot.” Miranda inhaled deeply as she tried to calm herself. As the amazon was preparing to try and go for the diaper tape directly below the tear, she found that there was a blue section of the tape that came away from the rest of the tape, a quick release tape, “Oh, you are kidding me.” She sighed as she pulled the tape off much easier than the first one. With one side of the diaper untapped, the soaked diaper easily fell off the girl’s slender frame and onto Miranda’s lap. The Amazon quietly pushed the diaper onto the linoleum floor. 

Once the diaper was off, Miranda saw Kiki’s burn scars for the first time. They didn’t extend beyond her crotch, but Miranda could see the damage clear as day. The grass blade pattern of scars only lasted a few inches, these were the scars that were furthest down the thigh. The closer towards Kiki’s diaper area that Miranda looked, the worse the scars got. Miranda wasn’t going to tell Kiki this, but the scars reminded her of a horror movie she had seen when she was a kid, it was not pretty. It was a landscape of varying textures, raised and lowered sections, and patches of reds, pinks, and tans. Miranda teared up a bit when she saw the physical extent of what had happened to her little back on Earth. 

Miranda quickly wiped away the few tears that formed in her eyes. She knew that the damage was bad, but seeing it was different than reading about it. At least Kiki didn’t see her cry. Miranda reached up and turned the hot and cold water knobs above the tub’s water spout, “Alright, the bath is filling up sweetie, we just need to wait a little bit, okay?” Miranda

“Okay mommy, you said you were taking bath with me, right?” Kiki smiled up at Miranda’s face. The scars hadn’t physically bothered Kiki for about a year or so, but back on Earth, they wrecked havoc on her self esteem, though they didn’t seem to be an issue for regressed Kiki. 

Miranda nodded, “Yes sweetie, mommy is taking a bath with you.” Miranda gently sat Kiki down on the fluffy bath mat, “Just stay there while mommy gets undressed, can you do that hmm?” Miranda gave the little a few head pats after she set her down.

“Okay mommy.” Kiki smiled as she looked up at Miranda. From Kiki’s point of view, Miranda was her mommy and her mommy was always going to be the prettiest person in the room.

The amazon wasted no time in removing the sweats she had been wearing when she got the call about adopting Kiki. Miranda kicked off her sweat pants revealing her seashell print boy-shorts. Within minutes Miranda had her boy-shorts and the rest of her clothes and underwear off. Kiki could see that Miranda had a few tattoos, they were small things, a few flowers on the left hip and some weird glyph-like things on her right shoulder. Miranda started to examine herself in the mirror.

“Packin’ on the pounds aren’t we?” Miranda sighed as she looked at herself in the mirror while holding a bit of her stomach, “Eh, lets just call it baby weight.” Miranda chuckled to herself, “Yeah, that way I can tell the girls at the salon that I lost the baby weight real quick.” Miranda smiled to herself before looking at her hair, “Speaking of the salon, I could probably use a touch up before that gallery opening, wait, is my passport still valid? What about Kiki, what do I need to do about her? Need to check on that tomorrow, probably best to call The Bureau.” Miranda sighed as she leaned on her sink, “Tomorrow is just getting busier and busier. Ah well, more reason to get to bed soon.”

“Alright sweetie, bath time!” Miranda smiled.The pink haired amazon slowly stepped into the amazon sized tub and crouched so that she could ease herself into a sitting position against the tub’s curved end without splashing, “Here comes the fun part.” Miranda grimaced as her skin came into contact with the cold dry porcelain. Once Miranda got over the feeling she reached over and lifted Kiki up by her armpits, “Ready for bath time?” 

“Bath time!” The little smiled and playfully kicked her legs making sure not to accidentally kick the tub all. Kiki smiled as her feet started to enter the water but quickly found themselves resting on Miranda’s thighs, she knew that she was safe with her mommy. Kiki let Miranda slowly guide her body so that her head and breasts were resting just above the water, her head nestled safely in between Miranda’s breasts. 

Once Kiki was safely in the tub, Miranda started to ease more of her body into the warm water, not so much as to have Kiki in any danger of drowning, but enough so that more of her body was submerged, “Oh this is just what Mama needed.” Miranda smiled as she slowly started to undo the braids in Kiki’s hair, while the pigtails were nice, they didn’t line up with how Miranda wanted Kiki’s aesthetic to play out. 

----------------

Miranda smiled as she carried the bundle of towels that contained Kiki into the nursery. Miranda herself had her dark green bathrobe on with her hair done up in a towel. The bath was one of the best that Miranda had in a long time. Most of the time her brain was swirling with various concepts for art or worries about personal things, but today, all her mind was devoted to the little that was in her arms. 

“Now, let’s call Aunty Lindsy and see how mommy is supposed to diaper you.” Miranda said as she laid the towel bundle on the changing table and grabbed her phone out from a pocket in the bathrobe. With a few precise swipes and taps Miranda had called Lindsay and set the phone to speaker so she could use both her hands. Miranda set the phone by Kiki’s feet as it rang.

“Miranda, I trust that her bath went well?” Lindsay said as Miranda stretched a bit and got the last few droplets of water off of Kiki using the towels that the little now rested on.

“Yep, nice and relaxing. Turned it into a mommy little bath time session, ya know. Skin to skin contact, bonding, and all that stuff that they say on TV. You know what I’m talking about right?”  Miranda smiled as she tickled Kiki’s tummy eliciting giggles from the girl.

“Yes, I know.” Lindsay sighed, “Just be careful, don’t blur the lines between a little and an actual daughter. I wouldn’t want you to get caught up in… that scene.” Lindsay quickly moved to change the topic, “Got all the supplies out?”

“Yeah, just one sec.” Miranda said as she started to take account of everything, “Powder, wipes, and oil. Am I forgetting anything?” Miranda smiled as she took the safety seals off the various containers. 

“Yes you are, and it is a pretty big part of a diaper change.” Lindsay chuckled a bit, she knew that this would be an interesting transition for Miranda, but she was going to help her friend out in any way she could. 

“Um…. is it the diaper?” Miranda admitted sheepishly as she reached down and grabbed a diaper out of a basket on one of the changing table’s shelves, all of the stocking was courtesy of Daniel. The diaper was a thick brick of a diaper with pink and purple stars decorating the entirety of the diaper.

“Correct! Now what you need to do is unfold the diaper and slide it under her. The tapes go in the back and the landing zone goes in the front. Don’t be afraid to lift her legs to get it done. 

“Okay, tapes in back, landing zone in front.” Miranda repeated as she lifted Kiki’s legs and slowly positioned the diaper under her, “Alright, that is all done. She is being a very good girl and staying still for mommy.” Miranda smiled and tickled the girl more, causing Kiki to laugh and squirm around.

Lindsay could hear the little laughing through the phone and smiled, “Great, now apply the powder and oil then tape the diaper up. We don’t need to worry about wiping since she just had a bath, but for when wiping is needed, you need to be sure to always wipe from front to back. Belly button to butt.” 

Miranda nodded and started to apply the oil and powder before slowly taping the diaper up. Miranda had to redo the tapes several times to make sure that the diaper was tight enough to stay on but not too tight, “Alright, I think I got it.” Miranda said as she stood Kiki up and examined her work, “It stays on!” 

Lindsay laughed a bit, “Great work Miranda, I can’t wait to meet her. I think we should set up a little play date. What do you think?” Lindsay smiled, she wanted to see first hand how Miranda was adjusting to caring for a little.

“I think that is a great idea, can we shoot for this weekend? That should give me enough time to get everything cleaned up and organized.” 

“Cleaned up and organized, I will believe that when I see it.” Lindsay chuckled, “Yeah this weekend works fine with me. I gotta go get my little one all set for bed. Talk to you later” 

Miranda smiled, “Talk to you later Lindsay. Thank you for your help.” Miranda appreciated how much her friend had helped her out. The two of them had been close since they were kids and that bond only continued as they grew up. Miranda smiled and ended the call before she slid her phone back into the bathrobe’s pocket, “Ready for bed sweetie, we have a very busy day ahead of us!” Miranda cooed as she pinked Kiki up and set her on her hip.

“But I’m not tired!” Kiki whined and squirmed a bit in Miranda’s grip, however, despite the girl’s insistence to the contrary, she was in fact quite tired. Kiki’s body was a bit worn out from all the excitement of the past few hours. 

Miranda smiled as she opened the nursery’s wardrobe. Instantly her eyes were drawn to a fluffy pink long sleeved sleeper onesie with sewn in mittens and booties and a zipper on the back. Perfect to keep a little nice and snug while also keeping them out of trouble. Miranda carried Kiki and the sleeper back to the changing table. Within five minutes Kiki was dressed in the sleeper. The little put up no resistance, though Miranda’s own eagerness caused her to fumble with the zipper for several minutes, accidentally zipping the sleeper up too quickly and causing the zipper to lock up, a built in safety measure to prevent littles’ skin from being pinched. Miranda had to find just the right speed. Once the sleeper was zipped up Miranda set the little in her crib and made sure she was tucked in and had her plushie, “Don’t worry sweetie. Mommy will be in the other room, I’ll hear everything through the baby monitor. I love you Kiki, goodnight.” Miranda smiled and kissed the little’s forehead. 

“Goodnight mommy!” Kiki smiled as she snuggled up with her dog plushie. Kiki smiled as Miranda cracked the door behind her. The lights were off but a night light in the corner projected a gently rotating pattern of stars and moons on the ceiling right above Kiki. The little got nice and comfy before closing her eyes.

Unfortunately for Kiki, she had no idea what awaited her once she fell asleep. 

END OF CHAPTER

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • superfunnel changed the title to A Better Life (Diaper Dimension) Chapter 4 (updated: 12/19)
3 hours ago, superfunnel said:

“Yes, I know.” Lindsay sighed, “Just be careful, don’t blur the lines between a little and an actual daughter. I wouldn’t want you to get caught up in… that scene.” Lindsay quickly moved to change the topic, “Got all the supplies out?”

I find this sentence very interesting. Isn't the purpose of a little one just that. To have your own baby because you can't have one yourself?

Are there some who exaggerate this and if so how, will we still see this?

Love how she is a bit scatterbrained by everything. Silly mommy! So glad to see an update and I wonder why you say unfortunately for what awaits Kiki in the morning? I look forward to it!

• 2 months later...

Chapter 5

Miranda exhaled as she cracked the door. Of course she had to check about five times to make sure that she had set the night light on the right setting or that the baby monitor was on and the receiver was in the pocket of her bathrobe. A hundred things were swirling through her head, she knew that she did the things that she was supposed to do, but the thought kept popping up, “What if you didn’t? Are you sure you did that?” 

“No, no, no. I know that I did that, I know that I did that.” Miranda held her head as she leaned against the wall, “I’m not forgetting anything. I know I’m not forgetting anything.” Miranda slowly started to slide down the wall until she reached the floor, “Come on Miranda, you got this, you got this.” The amazon started to take some deep breaths, “The Bureau clearly thinks that you are capable of taking care of a little. If you don’t believe that you can, then believe in the people that believe in you.” Miranda stared at the wall in front of her, her mind was just blank, tired from the excitement and stress of the day.

Miranda was content to just sit there and look at the wall for hours until a single intrusive thought poked its way into her mind, “Wine.” The thought brought Miranda back to reality and the amazon slowly started to stand up, “Yeah, a small glass of wine before bed. A nice little treat for mama, today was very busy.” Miranda muttered as she slowly made her way to the kitchen, “Should still have a few glasses left in the box in the fridge.” Miranda murmured as she grabbed a plastic wine glass from the cabinet. The amazon sighed as she opened the bridge and crouched down so she could put the glass under the wine box’s tap. With a quick twist the light pink wine started to pour into the glass. Miranda shut the tap after a few seconds, “There we go.” 

Miranda sat at a bar stool next to her kitchen island and set the glass down in front of her, “Okay Miranda, here is what we have to do tomorrow, check my passport to make sure that it is still valid, need to see if Kiki needs a passport, if she does get her photo taken at the pharmacy, then stop by the supermarket and get food and snacks. Maybe I should let Kiki pick some stuff out.” Miranda took a sip of her wine, “Then we need to get the apartment cleaned up since Lindsay is coming over this weekend, well, I need to clean the apartment.” Miranda took another sip of the wine.

“Also need to at least try and pump out a few paintings. I got that sketch of Kiki but that painting is gonna stay in the personal collection.” Miranda tapped her fingers against the island’s marble counter. While Miranda never had any major issues with her money, she had plenty of gallery space across Amazonia that needed to be filled and galleries didn’t like empty space. Miranda took one last, long sip of her wine before getting up and putting the glass in the sink and slowly walking to her bedroom. The door was opened and closed within seconds and Miranda started to shed the bathrobe, “Lights on.” Miranda yawned.

The lights clicked on within seconds of Miranda saying the command revealing a cluttered master bedroom. There were clothes piled up next to a hamper of clean laundry that was several days overdue for folding. Miranda always said she would get to it, but she never did, folding laundry was tedious and she was the wrong amazon for that kind of work. Miranda sleepily walked over to the hamper full of clean clothes and dug around for a few seconds before pulling out a clean pair of rainbow colored boy shorts and an oversized red shirt, “Perfection.” Miranda smiled as slipped the clothes on before grabbing her phone and the baby monitor receiver from the bathrobe and setting them on her night stand by her alarm clock and a lamp.

“Time to brush and then off to bed. Big day tomorrow.” Miranda stretched as she went into her bathroom to brush her teeth, “Just a light bit and some water.” Miranda mumbled as she started to brush her teeth. Within a minute Miranda spit out the foamy mix and rinsed off her toothbrush before wiping her wave with a bit of toilet paper, “Bed time, thank spirits.” Miranda smiled as she climbed under the covers of her unmade bed, “Lights off.” The lights shut off with a singular click that plunged the room into darkness.

Darkness, that was how Kiki’s dream always started, but tonight it was different and not for the better. The dream always started with black and slowly an orange dot would grow to a bonfire. That would be when the figures would appear. This time Kiki was standing in front of an already roaring bonfire in the middle of an open field. The girl started to look around. She was alone. 

“If those fuckers ever try and nab me, put a bullet in my skull.” A voice suddenly spoke to her left, it was her best friend Casey, “If they think they can make me the pet of some giant, then they got another thing coming. Fucking freaks.” Casey was standing next to Kiki and wearing her soccer uniform and staring into the fire. Kiki remembered this conversation a bit, she was helping Casey with some math concepts after school one day when a Bureau ad came on the radio. 

“One day we are going to get all of those people back. They can’t keep taking us like this. Next election, we need to push out all of the collaborators.” Casey looked at Kiki, her eyes were pitch black. Before Kiki could even react, Casey vanished into thin air. 

“Eyes forward Rebecca.” A second voice said on her right. Kiki turned to look at it, it was her history teacher, Mr. Hargreave, like Casey he was staring into the fire, “Now, as I was saying, I want your project to be on the American Revolution. Should be a good topic for you, fairly straight forward. If you can’t find anything in the library, I will give you some good online sources. Now, off to your next class.” Again, like Casey, Mr. Hargreave turned to look at Kiki, his eyes were pitch black and he disappeared a few seconds later.  

“Rebecca what are these?” A third voice began to speak behind her. Rebecca didn’t need to turn to see who it was. She knew that voice anywhere, it was her mother and the tone of the voice instantly brought back the memory of the day that her mother found the diapers she thought she had hidden in her room. Just hearing her mother’s voice brought a wave of shame over the girl, “Just wait until your father comes home!” 

Kiki just kept looking into the fire in front of her, she tried to move but her legs wouldn’t move. That was when she saw a figure on the other side of the fire. It was her father. His eyes were as pitch black as the others, only he didn’t disappear like the others, he just looked at her. Kiki felt shame and fear as he looked at her. 

“There is only one punishment that fits these crimes.” Her father said coldly as his arms began to stretch through the fire to grab her. As the arms passed through the fire they became black and charred. When the charred hands grabbed a hold of her, Kiki screamed at the top of her lungs, both in the dream and in real life. 

Miranda didn’t really dream too much, at least not that she remembered. She knew a few artists that would take pills to make them have really vivid and easy to remember dreams but that wasn’t Miranda’s style. She preferred scene painting, landscapes and still life, that sort of style. Surrealism just wasn’t something that interested her. When Miranda actually remembered her dreams they were pretty mundane, like going grocery shopping or talking with her friends. Tonight she was dreaming that she was relaxing on a nice beach. At least it was relaxing until a little started to scream. The noise echoed through the dream until Miranda’s eyes shot open. It took her a few seconds to register what exactly was going on.

“What the hell?” Miranda groaned as she tried to figure out what was going on. It took a few seconds until Miranda figured what was going on, “Kiki!” The amazon flopped out of bed and hit the ground running. Within minutes she had stormed through her bedroom door, down the hall, and into the nursery. The amazon slammed her hand against the nursery wall desperately searching for the light switch. The crying of Kiki echoing through the nursery. Finally Miranda managed to get the lights on and rushed over to the crib.

Kiki was a mess, her face was starting to get red and puffy from her crying which bordered on wailing. She had managed to sit herself up and was sitting cross legged on the mattress, her stuffed toy was back by her pillow, “I wanna go home!” The little cried as she hugged her pillow, which was now stained with tears, “I need to go home!” 

Miranda carefully reached into the crib and lifted the girl up, “Shhhhhh, shhhhhhh. It’s okay Kiki Mommy is here. Mommy is here for you.” Miranda cradled the girl in her arms and tried to gently rock her. She had seen amazons do this to crying littles before so she did her best to replicate it. 

“No! No!” Kiki struggled a bit in the woman’s arms, “M-my name isn’t Kiki, it's Rebecca! I want to go home! I need to go home!” The little kept struggling in the amazon’s arms, though she couldn’t break the amazon’s hold on her.

Miranda just kept trying to rock the girl no matter how hard she tried to escape. The words coming out of the girl hurt her, but she had to remind herself that the girl probably just had a nightmare and that she needed her love, “It's okay sweetums. It was just a bad dream. I’m here for you. Nothing is going to hurt you here I promise. No one will ever hurt you again. I will make sure of that.” Miranda used a few fingers to gently rub the girl’s back, “I love you very much dear, cry as much as you need, mommy will still love you no matter what.” 

“N-no! I need to get home! Father will be upset with me! I’m a bad daughter and need to be punished!” Kiki’s struggle slowly started to lessen as the little lost the energy to fight, “I want to go home.” 

Miranda just sat down in the nursery’s rocking chair and let the girl cry and tire herself out. After about ten minutes Kiki fell silent and Miranda could see that the girl had fallen back asleep, clearly worn out from her struggling and crying. Miranda herself was feeling equally worn out after that, so the amazon just decided to rest her eyes for a bit. She would maybe bring this up to Kiki in the morning. Stuff like this was good to talk out and get any hidden feelings out into the open, of course this was a big change for both of them and spending a full day together would help them get a better feel for each other. Miranda smiled as she leaned her head back and fell asleep in the rocking chair. 

\

Miranda groaned as she heard her alarm blaring faintly. It was like it was sounding from several rooms away, of course when Miranda opened her eyes she figured out why her alarm sounded so distant,  she had fallen asleep in Kiki’s nursery, “What?” Miranda yawned loudly as she slowly opened her eyes.

Such a loud yawn from Miranda naturally woke up Kiki who up until this point had still been sleeping in Miranda’s arms, the little was a bit alarmed to be woken up so suddenly and went a bit wide eyed when she was woken up, “W-where am I?” 

“Well good morning to you too.” Miranda smiled a bit as she looked down to Kiki. The amazon slowly adjusted her grip on the little before setting Kiki down on the ground, “Sorry sweetie, but mommy needs to stretch.” Miranda yawned against as she started to stretch, “Spirits damn, falling asleep in this chair did not do favors for my back.” She groaned a bit as she slowly stood up and stretched a bit more, “Did we fall asleep with the lights on?” Miranda chuckled a bit as she picked Kiki up, “Huh, did we fall asleep with the lights on?” 

“W-where am I?” Kiki repeated as she looked around trying to get a bearing on her surroundings, the past 24 hours for the girl were a massive blur and while she did have bits of pieces of her memory, they didn’t offer a coherent picture.  She remembered the riot at the college and she remembered running and she remembered waking up on a massive couch but she didn’t remember how she got there, “W-who are you. She whimpered a bit as she was picked up by the amazon.

“Huh? You don’t remember mommy?” Miranda frowned a bit as she looked at the little in her arms, “Guess yesterday was just a bit too excited from yesterday. You had so much fun, it was too much for your little mind to remember.” She smiled as she started to carry the girl to the kitchen where her high chair waited. Miranda made a quick detour into her room to grab her phone and silence her alarm, “So, I guess I should kinda bring you up to speed?” Miranda said as she set Kiki into the high chair, “Maybe The Bureau gave you something…” Miranda mumbled to herself as she grabbed a manila folder off of the kitchen island 

Kiki nodded a bit, she noticed the couch she woke up on, the easel and canvas was still set up like she remembered it, so she knew she wasn’t going crazy. Everything was so big there was only one place she could be, Amazonia. The thought made her heart race and a quick squirm confirmed to the girl that she was wearing a diaper, this just sent her heart and brain into overdrive, “I-I’m in Amazonia.” 

Miranda was quickly scanning the documents in the folder before looking up to respond to Kiki, “That’s right Kiki! Such a smart little girl.” She smiled before going back to reading. Eventually Miranda found what she was looking for among the post adoption guide, “Littles adopted out from Bureau offices in Galicia are dosed with a mild regressive agent to better help with amazon-little bonding. Warning: Do not give these littles a second regressive agent as this can cause an issue with the formation and retention of memories  after the second regressive agent is ingested.” Miranda mumbled as she read through the document, “Oh boy…” Miranda sighed, “Mommy fucked up.”

“W-what?” Kiki looked at Miranda and started to panic, “What happened?” The little squirmed a bit more as she felt a slight pressure building, she could hold it for now but she wanted to try and find a toilet soon. 

“Oh nothing sweetie, mommy just scheduled an appointment when she shouldn’t have is all.” Miranda smiled nervously, “I’ll call them later today to correct the mistake, not an issue that you need to worry about at all. I promise.” She said as she closed the folder and set it down on the island, “So, I suppose we should formally introduce ourselves to each other then.” Miranda said as she grabbed an apple looking fruit from a basket and started to take a few slices from it, the pieces came off easily, “So, my name is Miranda but you can just call me mommy. I’m a painter full time. I’m about 27 years old.” Miranda sighed and set the fruit down, “Spirits, this sounds like I’m speed dating.” Miranda looked over at Kiki, “Sorry, this is not how I pictured this going at all.” 

Kiki looked at the fruit in Miranda’s hands and she could feel her stomach growl, “T-thats okay.” Kiki tried to smile a bit, but it just came out looking forced, “My name is… my name is…” Kiki started but that paused, she knew her birth name was Rebecca. Her father was quite proud that he had named her Rebecca, but thinking about her father just brought pain. She had heard the woman call her Kiki before so that must've been what Miranda wanted her to be called, “My name is Kiki.” 

Miranda instantly had the biggest smile on her face, “That’s right! Your name is Kiki. I’m sorry about your old name sweetie. I know that littles  can have a  hard time adjusting to a new name, but I thought it was for the best.” 

Kiki nodded a bit, “Um… I don’t really know what I like. I think I was mainly focused on my school work, I didn’t really have any extracurricular activites. The only thing outside of school that I did was church.” Kiki squirmed a bit as her stomach growled, “I don’t suppose that there is a baptist church here.” 

Miranda shook her head, “Sorry sweetie.” Miranda said as she heard Kiki’s stomach growl and set a slice of the fruit on the highchair’s tray table, “Doesn’t sound like any of the religions that have followings in this country.” Miranda shrugged as she took another slice from the fruit, “I mean, I could take you to the next meeting on my Espiritismo sect. Littles should still be welcome, they were last time I went to a meeting, five months ago.” Miranda popped the slice into her mouth.

“I-I would appreciate that.” Kiki felt like she could be open with Miranda, she made her feel comfortable. The woman radiated an aura of calmness, Kiki finally felt actually happy and like she was able to be herself, that being said, she was still a bit scared of this new world and just wanted to stay close with the woman, “Thank you.” Kiki smiled as Miranda set a slice of the fruit on the tray. The little was hesitant to take a bite out of it, but she was hungry. The girl slowly put the fruit in her mouth and took a bite. It was not very sweet, it was more sour than anything, almost overwhelmingly so, but Kiki was so hungry she was willing to eat it.

Miranda smiled and took a few photos of Kiki eating the fruit. Tons of amazons had posted pictures and videos of their littles eating agrio fruit for the first time. It was always funny seeing those little faces pucker up, “How is it Kiki?” 

“Good.” Kiki put on a smile as she looked up at Miranda. The little didn’t want to disappoint the amazon. She felt like she owed Miranda everything, her parents were never the warmest people and Kiki felt like Miranda was everything that her parents never were.

Miranda chuckled a bit, “Well, I am glad that you liked it, but a bit of agrio fruit is no breakfast. How about this, we get some breakfast on the way to the grocery store. Some Earth based coffee shop just opened a shop, star something, on the way to the store. We can get some breakfast there, how does that sound?” 

“Sounds good.” Kiki nodded. Some actual food did sound good to her, “What are we going to get at the grocery store?” Kiki was a bit curious about what they were gonna get, she wanted to try and learn what she could, as long as Miranda was okay with it.

“Well, we need some snacks and meals for you.” Miranda smiled as she picked Kiki up out of the high chair, “We can’t be feeding you amazon food everyday. You need food especially for littles.” Miranda smiled and poked Kiki’s belly, eliciting giggles from the girl. Miranda just smiled at the girl, “I love you Kiki.

“I love you too mommy.” 

END OF CHAPTER 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2