LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper lover or adult baby

16 minutes ago, LittleAmytheil said:

For years I've been drifting further and further into AB territory.  If you asked me some 10 years ago, I would have told you DL all the way 100%.  I only want to wear and wet.

Fast forward to 5 years back,and I'd say that I wear, wet, mess, and occasionally like onesies and maybe a pacifier or two.

Lets clock forward again to the modern day.  I wear 24/7, have 4 onesies and 5 pairs of little shortalls/skirtalls, cute socks, a dozen pacis, bottles, and lets not count the number of diapers, diaper covers, and plastic pants now in my house.  One of my play partners is into DD/lg, so even that offset the balance a bit.

in the same boat as you and I have noticed that my husband's going down the same route AB side for both of us has gotten a lot more prevalent

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have been a Diaper Lover since the age of thirteen and nothing altered or changed my feelings at all in over forty years. Diapers are a very sexual pleasure that I truly love and understand. How many of you learned to ride a bike at a young age ?  I learned how to make myself orgasm in a diaper while I poop totally hands free at thirteen. Is it that hard to understand ? Only another female could understand that maybe. I think AB is more of a state of mind where people can regress to an age they felt the most comfortable in their life. Babies don't think of sex or ways to orgasm in their diaper like I did at thirteen. I masturbated anally from the age of ten. Not many babies do that. I have orgasmed from vaginal sex, but anal sex gives me greater orgasms. I hear many AB people talk about playing with toys, and drinking bottles of milk and that really serves me no purpose nor do I down their way of living. Its just not me. Give me a bottle of beer, give me a dildo or a vibrator I can insert in my bottom, and I will get off. So yes DL all the way for me 100% !

• Like 4

Mostly DL.  In the past year or two, I think I've come to appreciate wearing a little more, almost in the direction of AB and what the diapers symbolize.  I've come to enjoy the Bellissimo diapers, both for comfort and image. 

I don't wet or soil, and most of my wearing (up until a year or two ago) has been with the goal of climaxing.  But I think the idea of the diaper as a comforting escape of sorts is growing on me.  Am still having difficulty sleeping in them, as they still are a source of stimulation, but I'm still working through that.  There were some other good message boards about this subject, e.g., sleeping chaste while wearing.

7 hours ago, Big_baby_colin said:

Both

Incontinent So have to wear now only wear adult baby diapers or cloth yes they are more bulky but I don’t mind 

changed most of adult items to ever toddler or baby  eg eating utensils and drinking all I have is toddler or baby

changed furniture to toddler eg table and chair for eating and bed both toddlers

Bless you sweetie and more power to you !! Wishing you all the best,, Drop into chat and have some fun and get to know others in your situation. Hugs and Kisees !!

• Like 1

A lot of us seem to have always "loved" diapers, when asked to recount when first aware of the interest "I can't remember." and "Since I was young." are common.

Growing up with the internet I quickly went from 0 interest in anything to do with actual use, even just pee.

Eww she peed in that went away fast and soon I was wanting to pee in mine... blah blah blah...

Didn't take long to go into AB after that lol.

• 1 month later...

I've been mostly DL, but as time progressed, ordinary diapers have gradually become less exciting, and more and more merchandise aimed specifically at ABDLs, like cute print diapers, onesies and such, I've been lured in, bought some onesies, pacis, recently the Little trucks romper from disper-heroes, and I'm loving it. So, now it's like 50-50?

I'm not regressing into full infant mental state, more like a 3 yo toddler state.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...