LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

And end to ABDL?

It was an interesting read. No one knows for sure if his ABDL is gone for good and as to whether God had any participation in his shift of mindset. 

He writes of how this kink consumed him and how it has held him back from becoming more in life and I believe he speaks the truth and I feel many here, including myself can relate to it.  

I will never and I mean never question his faith in God, but i have to ask myself was this a form of reverse psychology, you know give him what he desires and once he had those desires fulfilled he is no longer a prisoner to those intrusive thoughts and somehow he is slowly being transformed to normalcy. 

I wonder if there was some form of subconscious trigger that had a play in it. Consciously none of us had made the decision to become ABDL. 

Just my thoughts. 

• Like 2

The only thing I have to say is this, if you are happy with the new you, I am very happy for you. Personally I thought something like this could never happen. I know if I had a choice a life in diapers would never be my choice to begin with. But since it is I had to come to terms with it and had to learn to accept it, and for the most part I did. I hope you’ll keep us updated and I which you all the best with the new found you.  

Interesting and I'm sure is true as well. Repressed feelings sometimes build up into 'overload' and when that happens there's a tendency to go a lot further along a path than you really needed to. I've experienced miracles myself but I don't place much weight on faith-based healing or changes; most of those fall apart in the long term. I can relate to this in my stopped TG Transition as I've always wondered if I too went further than I should for the same reasons. The conclusion I always reach is that I do belong on the other side of the gender spectrum but I can live OK here too and for unrelated reasons I have to do that until those reasons change. I never purged the womanly things, only stored them away as a way of knowing that should the pressure become too great I can go back to my path anytime which definitely eases the stress of knowing all this. Can you end being ABDL? Probably but I think that you'll never lose it completely even though you may stop exhibiting that behavior. It's deep inside of you- it IS you- but it's not All of you. Other things may grow and overshadow it and once you've reached all the goals you had with it, the intensity wears off and thus the feelings may lessen greatly. Only after you've been somewhere awhile do you truly see all the thorns in the roses, and that dulls the shiny dreamscape picture  you once had.

All these things are in our minds. We're all different only there; our physical bodies are all much the same. Some of the things in our minds can be willfully changed; others cannot, and even more others can change themselves whether we wanted that or not. What I see here is someone who fully lived their dream only to find that it wasn't the physical things in it that were what they needed, and the mental things in it faded. I am reminded of Alexander the Great who conquered the entire known world- quite a feat indeed- then fell into the doldrums afterward because there was no further to go on his destined path. Something similar may be the driving force and culmination here, but in this there is still more of life ahead to be lived and that can be done without being ABDL. And their life isn't over yet so who knows if the ABDL won't return someday? As long as they are happy that's what matters most and in that I'm glad they have their bliss. And let us always remember that nothing is impossible.

Bettypooh

It is a fascinating story because it is real. The question of 'getting rid' of ABDL has been asked countless times and most people have concluded that it cant be done because it form as part of our identity, not merely a tack-on to our core. His experience was that of God removing it from him entirely without actually praying for it for many years. Understanding God's ways is, of course, impossible, but it has been a great relief - if a surprise - to him.

One poster above offered the thought that because he had been offered all the babying he wanted, that it was enough and he moved on. Oh, how I wish it were that simple! If it were, you could remove ABDL from people by simply giving them a total baby experience for a sizable amount of time. From my experience, all that leads to is happiness and the desire for... MORE.

Ive seen God perform some spectacular and genuine miracles and this is another on. I call it a miracle because removing ABDL is impossible and something only God can do.

32 minutes ago, Dubious said:

Can get rid of everything, even being gay as its all about willpower

Not even close. IN fact, this has been tried and tested and is an absolute failure. Sexual orientation isnt changeable.

There are different levels of the motivation behind anything including ABDL, and the motivation level doesn't always equate to the level of expression. As a former addict I certainly understand how a 'taste' of something leaves one craving for more just as I understand how that in time the sharp pleasure of the experience sort of dulls but you still want it anyway. With that comes varying opportunity; for instance Heidi Lynn who had enough wealth to live a 24/7 AB life versus the norm of having to restrain one's public side to remain readily employable. It's not one thing but a combination of several that makes the results ;) As to this being a 'miracle', well nope- it's far from it. A miracle is the existence of something which is physically impossible, like the loaves and fishes story or Paul's instant change from Saul. This was like neither. You'll notice in the story how they mentioned that things were changing in the relationship regarding ABDL behavior even before the supposed 'miracle' happened, sort of like 'the seven year itch' where you become bored or complacent with your bed partner and crave something different. Nobody 'took it away' even though it may have went away. We humans have an inherent need to understand things, and along with that comes a tendency to 'deify' anything we don't understand. One can both have faith and still be a realist as I am, but far too many people refuse reality when it collides with their faith and proves them wrong in some aspect of it.

In past times where there was less understanding of this world and humanity many things were called miraculous when we now understand that they weren't. This could happen without the intervention of a deity- people can and do change through time; some more than others. I'm a far cry from the person I once was, in many ways totally the opposite of who I once was. There was no miracle involved in that and I can logically enumerate and explain how most of that came to be. The process is clear when you understand it but would seem 'miraculous' if you didn't. Many people of Faith (and I'm one of those too) jump to calling anything they don't understand "a miracle" because they want to see miracles happen as a means of verifying and justifying their beliefs. Those kinds cannot maintain their faith without that; they know that they can't prove their faith as true (well duh- nobody can and that's why its called faith and not fact) yet they still have an unreasonable need to do that. It usually extends to them becoming blinded to other possibilities which might not reinforce their beliefs :( And it often leads to a paranoia of anyone having different beliefs, even provable ones. And that can even reach hostility toward other humans whom they claim to 'love' :o With so many 'people of faith' being this way,  this story could well be just another example of that refusal of reality and a clamoring to see a miracle where one might not exist.

You will see what you want to see, which is why they see this as a miracle. They admitted to wanting a miracle to occur.  I see it as being something logically explainable though rare. I see miracles, indeed I have personally experienced them, but I don't go out trying to find them. I'd rather see things as they really are, and that makes the real miracles even more amazing and poignant. I still celebrate the good which came out of this for them, I just don't see a 'miracle' because there isn't one to be found here and there's nothing wrong with that.

Bettypooh

14 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

There are different levels of the motivation behind anything including ABDL, and the motivation level doesn't always equate to the level of expression. As a former addict I certainly understand how a 'taste' of something leaves one craving for more just as I understand how that in time the sharp pleasure of the experience sort of dulls but you still want it anyway. With that comes varying opportunity; for instance Heidi Lynn who had enough wealth to live a 24/7 AB life versus the norm of having to restrain one's public side to remain readily employable. It's not one thing but a combination of several that makes the results ;) As to this being a 'miracle', well nope- it's far from it. A miracle is the existence of something which is physically impossible, like the loaves and fishes story or Paul's instant change from Saul. This was like neither. You'll notice in the story how they mentioned that things were changing in the relationship regarding ABDL behavior even before the supposed 'miracle' happened, sort of like 'the seven year itch' where you become bored or complacent with your bed partner and crave something different. Nobody 'took it away' even though it may have went away. We humans have an inherent need to understand things, and along with that comes a tendency to 'deify' anything we don't understand. One can both have faith and still be a realist as I am, but far too many people refuse reality when it collides with their faith and proves them wrong in some aspect of it.

In past times where there was less understanding of this world and humanity many things were called miraculous when we now understand that they weren't. This could happen without the intervention of a deity- people can and do change through time; some more than others. I'm a far cry from the person I once was, in many ways totally the opposite of who I once was. There was no miracle involved in that and I can logically enumerate and explain how most of that came to be. The process is clear when you understand it but would seem 'miraculous' if you didn't. Many people of Faith (and I'm one of those too) jump to calling anything they don't understand "a miracle" because they want to see miracles happen as a means of verifying and justifying their beliefs. Those kinds cannot maintain their faith without that; they know that they can't prove their faith as true (well duh- nobody can and that's why its called faith and not fact) yet they still have an unreasonable need to do that. It usually extends to them becoming blinded to other possibilities which might not reinforce their beliefs :( And it often leads to a paranoia of anyone having different beliefs, even provable ones. And that can even reach hostility toward other humans whom they claim to 'love' :o With so many 'people of faith' being this way,  this story could well be just another example of that refusal of reality and a clamoring to see a miracle where one might not exist.

You will see what you want to see, which is why they see this as a miracle. They admitted to wanting a miracle to occur.  I see it as being something logically explainable though rare. I see miracles, indeed I have personally experienced them, but I don't go out trying to find them. I'd rather see things as they really are, and that makes the real miracles even more amazing and poignant. I still celebrate the good which came out of this for them, I just don't see a 'miracle' because there isn't one to be found here and there's nothing wrong with that.

Bettypooh

I'm going to have to disagree with you on not calling this a miracle. A miracle is simply when something happens that is pretty much 'impossible' under the circumstances. And I know what I am talking about here. I had a newborn child born with Spina Bifida and a hole in the spine with nerves pushed outside and damaged - classic SB. The diagnosis was of course grim. But there was a miracle. On the 3rd day of her life (sound familiar?), God intervened and literally closed the hole in her spine, fixed the nerves and she has zero negative outcomes from this at all. It all occurred in a hospital so there is no question of wrong diagnoses etc and it was all documented. Even the medical staff called it a miracle. After all, what else could you call the spontaneous regeneration of nerve and spinal material into perfect working order over a single night? It was a miracle and undeniably so.

It is interesting that you called the Apostle Paul's transition from Saul to Paul a miracle and I agree with you. But at the same time, it was 'nothing more' than a complete change in his personality and behaviour. Was is a miracle? Well obviously, since it was dramatic and God Himself intervened. So back to our ex-ABDL guy...

This guy was a very deep and intense Adult Baby. And as we all know by now, ABDL is built inside us. it is not a mere fetish or affectation or external behavioural choice (for most). It is a core part of our identity. Removing it has proven impossible. Sure, plenty have management techniques that work to control or even suppress the activity, but they never cease being an ABDL. This is entirely different. This is an example of - and the only one I know -  complete 100% removal of the ABDL drive and need. He is not managing it nor is he controlling it. IT SIMPLY ISNT THERE ANY MORE! How is that not a miracle of the first order? An impossible outcome was acheived. And you forget that someone who was incontinent and in diapers for 10 years came away from it with perfect bladder and bowel control. Zero weaknesses at all. That's a miracle in its own right.

You seem confused by the fact that apparently it took a few weeks to occur. Why should that matter? If God takes a millisecond or a year to perform an impossible task, how does that make it a miracle or not?

If this were not a miracle then there is actually some kind of 'cure' for ABDL, but somehow no one has managed to find it. This would imply that there is a 'cure' for homosexuality and transgender which also, has never been found and as you know... a lot have looked for it and failed.

The only explanation for what has happened is that Almighty God in His sovereignty chose to completely and miraculously remove ABDL and incontinence from a man who has suffered with it all his life. 

There is no other explanation possible.

2 hours ago, Elfy said:

There's so much reaching in this post I think I accidentally tapped my fiancée on the shoulder in the next room over.

And so much 'substance' in your post that I almost noticed it.

On 2.4.2018 at 9:59 AM, rosalie.bent said:

Not even close. IN fact, this has been tried and tested and is an absolute failure. Sexual orientation isnt changeable.

They wasn't strong enough

1 hour ago, Dubious said:

They wasn't strong enough

You have no idea what you are talking about and repeating it doesnt change that. But to prove my point, you are obviously heterosexual. So MAKE yourself gay by force of will. See how that works out. You wont of course - because you dont want to, thus proving my - and everyone elses - point.

Get an education in psychology and sociology or at the least, a little real world experience.

Well I'm glad for the child with SB. Miracles DO occur regardless of who or what you attribute them to :) The last line of Rosalie's post shows exactly what I meant about how you see what you are looking for when she says this person "suffered" from being ABDL, a clear indicator that they did not want or like this part of their life. It was a negative thing to them so of course they wanted it to be gone which eventually it was (at least so far). The subconscious mind is a very powerful force and it did the work here without any direct outside influence ;) The role faith may have played is in allowing them to believe in the possibility, which is in itself a good thing, but that can also cause you to think that what you are seeing is something else because that is what you want it to be.

Not wishing to derail this topic, let me tell you about a distant cousin who was Gay for much of his life and quite happy like that. He had a partner in a LTR who sadly passed away but my cousin was still the same. About 5 years later my cousin fell in love with a woman and married her :o and she bore his child so there was sex going on here. My cousin is happy with everything now and has no desires to have relations with men anymore according to his own words as he spoke them to me. He wasn't seeking to change his sexual orientation at all but it happened. See the difference? In the ABDL case the person wanted the change and thought only a miracle could bring it so it was a 'miracle' when they got it, while in my cousin's case he was not seeking a change and saw no miracle because there wasn't one happening. Both seem to be happy now which is a good thing :D

Things like this are rare, but rarity alone does not make a miracle. That is where one's 'faith' can cause you to have a distorted picture of reality when you go seeking the things it claims to give. All organized religions are full of pressure to think this way and when you're deeply immersed in a group of like-minded people you adopt the consensual viewpoint without questioning it because that feels like the right thing to do. You seek to justify the positions rather than asking yourself if they are completely right and true in every detail as they all claim to be. And this is the exact reason I chose to shun all organized religions; I do not want any misleading to go on whether intentional or not, and whether it's done by a leader or a group <_< Even as sucky as reality often is, that is my desire and goal in toto, and that keeps me from seeing something which is not there. Only the led can be misled, and as I am literate enough to read, comprehend, and fully understand the religious text of my choice I do not need anyone else telling me what it says or means- I can see it all clearly for myself. And after I began on this path I began to see and understand why things work like they do, with people seeing 'miracles' where there are none and worse because they have been misled. If you want the truth you have to go find it on your own; it isn't to be found in any of the organized religions I've come across which is many :( 

Bettypooh

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

Well I'm glad for the child with SB. Miracles DO occur regardless of who or what you attribute them to :) The last line of Rosalie's post shows exactly what I meant about how you see what you are looking for when she says this person "suffered" from being ABDL, a clear indicator that they did not want or like this part of their life. It was a negative thing to them so of course they wanted it to be gone which eventually it was (at least so far). The subconscious mind is a very powerful force and it did the work here without any direct outside influence ;) The role faith may have played is in allowing them to believe in the possibility, which is in itself a good thing, but that can also cause you to think that what you are seeing is something else because that is what you want it to be.

Not wishing to derail this topic, let me tell you about a distant cousin who was Gay for much of his life and quite happy like that. He had a partner in a LTR who sadly passed away but my cousin was still the same. About 5 years later my cousin fell in love with a woman and married her :o and she bore his child so there was sex going on here. My cousin is happy with everything now and has no desires to have relations with men anymore according to his own words as he spoke them to me. He wasn't seeking to change his sexual orientation at all but it happened. See the difference? In the ABDL case the person wanted the change and thought only a miracle could bring it so it was a 'miracle' when they got it, while in my cousin's case he was not seeking a change and saw no miracle because there wasn't one happening. Both seem to be happy now which is a good thing :D

Things like this are rare, but rarity alone does not make a miracle. That is where one's 'faith' can cause you to have a distorted picture of reality when you go seeking the things it claims to give. All organized religions are full of pressure to think this way and when you're deeply immersed in a group of like-minded people you adopt the consensual viewpoint without questioning it because that feels like the right thing to do. You seek to justify the positions rather than asking yourself if they are completely right and true in every detail as they all claim to be. And this is the exact reason I chose to shun all organized religions; I do not want any misleading to go on whether intentional or not, and whether it's done by a leader or a group <_< Even as sucky as reality often is, that is my desire and goal in toto, and that keeps me from seeing something which is not there. Only the led can be misled, and as I am literate enough to read, comprehend, and fully understand the religious text of my choice I do not need anyone else telling me what it says or means- I can see it all clearly for myself. And after I began on this path I began to see and understand why things work like they do, with people seeing 'miracles' where there are none and worse because they have been misled. If you want the truth you have to go find it on your own; it isn't to be found in any of the organized religions I've come across which is many :( 

Bettypooh

I understand your point, but at the same time, it feels like you are trying a bit too hard to rationalize away miracles. My SB child experience was one that defies any such rationalizations and so I am left with irrefutable proof that God performs miracles. Once you go there, you can't come back. Once you know that God DOES perform miracles then accepting others that might not be quite so dramatically bullet-proof becomes easier. I am not trying to be argumentative, but perhaps part of the problem is that you are a little jaded and cynical and that prevents you from seeing what is going on. You are however, in a very large group though! I still get people saying that my daughters SB instant healing wasnt a miracle and with that kind of attitude, nothing will ever be enough. You cannot prove God to a person who rejects absolutely all supportive .evidence

Your gay cousin is an interesting question because although I clearly dont know all the details, he is indicating that he went from gay to straight which is typically, impossible. So perhaps it actually is a miracle that God has performed. We dont get to box God into doing things our way and jus to the people that follow Him etc. And a clue is that when God performs a miracle it remains a miracle regardless of our understanding or acceptance of it. God is under no obligation to make sense to us or follow our ways of doing things.

'rarity doesnt make it a miracle'. On the surface, that is (partly) true, but it is also cold and unappealing. Appeals to logic can cause you to avoid the very places of blessing. God inhabits this world, but He has the advantage of not having to obey its rules and so often, God is found in places that are impossible or rare. I saw a person 100% cured of lung cancer after being given her final diagnosis of terminal. To you, that is not unprecedented and so isn't a miracle, while I saw her prayed for with shredded lungs and a week later declared 100% healthy.

Dont be confused about me. I can be more cynical and less gullible than the average. Scams and fake news never get past my defences, but I know my God and I see His handiwork and recognise it.

I understand your desire to reject fakery and vain imaginations. I share that with you passionately, but I would ask how you would rationalise away something like my daughter's SB healing. God is constantly seeking to draw us to Himself and he often shows His power in ways we routinely reject. Be wary of putting your intelligence and education in the way of understanding. 

Everyone is on a journey of faith. The desire in everyone is to understand the spiritual nature of our existence and is inbuilt into each of us. The scariest and most dangerous step you can ever take is to genuinely ask God to prove Himself to you and to respond with open ears, eyes and heart. Having done that myself, I can assure you that it is uncomfortable, confronting, frustrating and absolutely wonderful.

I read the article and found it to be extremely uplifting! What bothers me is the negativity toward this person that has experienced freedom from any AB/DL desires. (Basic human nature usually frowns upon the good fortune of others.)  Trying to use the binge/purge argument is like trying to tell a patient who is medically pronounced cancer free not to be happy because it may come back years later. While this is often true, it still does not change the facts now! The psychological argument could explain what happened except the person writing the story was not even trying to gain continence, it just happened over a very short period of time.

All of us are going to read this this story &/or thread and make our own judgement. That is normal. As one who has seen his wife suffer not one, but two massive heart attacks, in the pregnancy of our last child and fully recovered to raise the 3 small children, we had at the time, I know what my judgement is on this matter. But whether you are skeptical or not, is it too much to ask to be happy for someone else's good fortune.

I also wholehearted agree with the quote below:

5 hours ago, rosalie.bent said:

Everyone is on a journey of faith. The desire in everyone is to understand the spiritual nature of our existence and is inbuilt into each of us. The scariest and most dangerous step you can ever take is to genuinely ask God to prove Himself to you and to respond with open ears, eyes and heart. Having done that myself, I can assure you that it is uncomfortable, confronting, frustrating and absolutely wonderful.

You're drifting away Rosalie. I never even implied that your baby's healing wasn't a miracle and that's not what were discussing here. Am I jaded? Absolutely, and it's all because of those people who run away from the hard questions of faith and try to get you to talking about something else in hopes that their diversionary tactics will work. It's because of the fact that the Doctrine of every "Christian" religion I've found isn't what my Bible or their tells us to do (or not do as the case may be).

Jaded? Hell yes I'm jaded :P But that doesn't stop me from seeing miracles when they happen- it just makes it easier to see when they don't. I don't need to see them to hold my beliefs more solidly than most who claim Christianity because I know the truth. I read it myself, all of it once and glossing over "the begats" once with much, much  sectioned reading all throughout many times over before and after. I've taken Gruden's Concordance and studied the related material everywhere it showed, and then did the same with what it showed for the referred material et cetera. I can tell you unequivocally that most who claim Christianity are either fools or liars for they know almost nothing of what they claim to believe in, they just blindly believe whatever the Preacher tells them to as long as that Preacher can show them a verse or two which seems to prove it. This is exactly why I tell people to avoid being led and to avoid Churches if you really want to know the truth. This is why I'm jaded after being so long misled by so many others only to find that much of what they told me was so clearly wrong :angry:

So tell me again that I'm "trying too hard to rationalize away miracles". If they can be rationalized away then they are not miracles :o  That's the 'acid test' and the exact definition of the meaning- a miracle is the existence of the impossible B) I am just seeing possibilities here which could (and I think do) rationally explain why the ABDL went away. You will see whatever you're looking for and that poor soul sees a non-existant "miracle" because that is what he wants to see, and you Rosalie have followed suit without applying the acid test. There are indeed miracles as we both know, but this isn't one of them so we shouldn't call it such even if someone else does. And we should look at everything with a 'jaded eye' because that's what lets you see past any BS into the truth within :D 

As I said, I'm happy for this guy who apparently got what he desired. I hope he and those around him find the bliss they've missed for so long. I wish that on everyone- well almost everyone if I must tell the truth :rolleyes::roflmao:

Bettypooh

1 hour ago, Bettypooh said:

You're drifting away Rosalie. I never even implied that your baby's healing wasn't a miracle and that's not what were discussing here. Am I jaded? Absolutely, and it's all because of those people who run away from the hard questions of faith and try to get you to talking about something else in hopes that their diversionary tactics will work. It's because of the fact that the Doctrine of every "Christian" religion I've found isn't what my Bible or their tells us to do (or not do as the case may be).

Jaded? Hell yes I'm jaded :P But that doesn't stop me from seeing miracles when they happen- it just makes it easier to see when they don't. I don't need to see them to hold my beliefs more solidly than most who claim Christianity because I know the truth. I read it myself, all of it once and glossing over "the begats" once with much, much  sectioned reading all throughout many times over before and after. I've taken Gruden's Concordance and studied the related material everywhere it showed, and then did the same with what it showed for the referred material et cetera. I can tell you unequivocally that most who claim Christianity are either fools or liars for they know almost nothing of what they claim to believe in, they just blindly believe whatever the Preacher tells them to as long as that Preacher can show them a verse or two which seems to prove it. This is exactly why I tell people to avoid being led and to avoid Churches if you really want to know the truth. This is why I'm jaded after being so long misled by so many others only to find that much of what they told me was so clearly wrong :angry:

So tell me again that I'm "trying too hard to rationalize away miracles". If they can be rationalized away then they are not miracles :o  That's the 'acid test' and the exact definition of the meaning- a miracle is the existence of the impossible B) I am just seeing possibilities here which could (and I think do) rationally explain why the ABDL went away. You will see whatever you're looking for and that poor soul sees a non-existant "miracle" because that is what he wants to see, and you Rosalie have followed suit without applying the acid test. There are indeed miracles as we both know, but this isn't one of them so we shouldn't call it such even if someone else does. And we should look at everything with a 'jaded eye' because that's what lets you see past any BS into the truth within :D 

As I said, I'm happy for this guy who apparently got what he desired. I hope he and those around him find the bliss they've missed for so long. I wish that on everyone- well almost everyone if I must tell the truth :rolleyes::roflmao:

Bettypooh

Actually, I am not ‘drifting away’ at all. I am rather, right on point. I said you sounded jaded and you admit to it, because it is rather obvious and to be honest, that is fine – as long as you admit it. Your claims to being some kind of Biblical scholar who knows better than everyone else fails the acid test however. At least you have studied though, which puts you way above those who routinely make claims without knowledge. You will find however, that I am not one of those and am extremely well educated and trained in the Bible.

Your denouncement of the Church concerns me, although what I see of so much of the American church may explain it. To write off all churches is unfair and not even remotely reasonable since I will assume you don’t actually know very many. To write off most Christians as ‘fools and liars’ is not just incorrect, but also quite offensive and unappreciated. If I made such a claim about TG would you react calmly? No, of course not and you would be justified to react vehemently. Your claim is based on the assumption that YOU know better about Christian faith than most and to be honest, that isn’t coming off all that well.

You sound as though your journey through faith has run into potholes and perhaps run off the road entirely. Not uncommon at all, but it doesn’t mean the road doesn’t exist.

I am going to jump on you however on your definition of ‘miracle’. You seem to be bordering on the circular argument that a miracle is something that is impossible and by virtue of it happening is therefore not impossible and therefore not a miracle. If that is where you are headed then why even question a miracle? I have seen many, many people ‘rationalise away’ my daughters SB healing multiple times using arguments that range from the ridiculous to the absurd. Their ‘rationalisations’ do not make it no longer a miracle. People can rationalise ANYTHING. Watch a youtube flat-earth video and watch them rationalise pure stupidity - and believe it. It doesn’t make the earth flat. The acid test for a miracle is not ‘rationalisation-proof’. It is far more complex – or simple – than that.

Belief in miracles actually requires a level of faith, because without it you will conjur any excuse, including the absurd to reject it and then think you are being logical and rational.

Your belief that complete 100% removal of ABDL is not a miracle requires you to ‘rationally’ come up with a repeatable method by which this can be done in other circumstances and examples of same. I make the claim that removal of high-level ABDL is IMPOSSIBLE and I can prove this by the complete absence of examples to the contrary.

Why is it so hard for people to accept the existence of miracles, no matter how remarkable or obvious? The answer is obvious: it is evidence of a God people wish to pretend does not exist.

I believe man invented God's or a higher power to explain the things he cannot understand. Life can be a very strange trip sometimes but why not just enjoy the ride.

I think we are our own God's and our higher power lives inside each and everyone of us ,we just have to find the way to tap inside our own energies , some find it through religion , meditation or counseling there countless ways but if one wants to find that way bad enough it's there .

On 3.4.2018 at 3:11 PM, rosalie.bent said:

You have no idea what you are talking about and repeating it doesnt change that. But to prove my point, you are obviously heterosexual. So MAKE yourself gay by force of will. See how that works out. You wont of course - because you dont want to, thus proving my - and everyone elses - point.

Get an education in psychology and sociology or at the least, a little real world experience.

You are just ignorant and I'm Bi, I like men almost as much as I like woman

5 hours ago, Dubious said:

You are just ignorant and I'm Bi, I like men almost as much as I like woman

You're not making the case you think you are.

6 hours ago, Galaxie 66 said:

I believe man invented God's or a higher power to explain the things he cannot understand. Life can be a very strange trip sometimes but why not just enjoy the ride.

I think we are our own God's and our higher power lives inside each and everyone of us ,we just have to find the way to tap inside our own energies , some find it through religion , meditation or counseling there countless ways but if one wants to find that way bad enough it's there .

Nice idea, but wrong. All the thinking an tapping into my own 'energies' will not cause Spina Bifida to be instantly cured.

Rosalie 

The article was a very interesting read.  Thank you for sharing it with us.  I'm happy that the individual in the article found peace and contentment in his self.  I feel like I can relate a little to the content.  When I was a young man I would often ignore these desires for long stretches of time, often for logistical reasons.  Either my place of residence or my military career made wearing diapers or acting like a baby impossible, so I ignored it.  

In my case the feelings were hidden but still very much there.  I would have incredibly vivid and elaborate dreams about wearing diapers and being babied by a Mommy.  In the later parts of my "diaper starvation" I would find myself day dreaming about wearing diapers, or my eyes would lock onto packs of diapers at the grocery stores or pharmacies.  Eventually I would give in and come to learn to live with being an adult baby.  

I don't think I can ever escape these feelings or desires. at this point in my life I don't want to.  For me, this is all tied up into my sexuality and my state of being.  I feel that like it or not, this is part of who I am. I can deny myself these compulsions, but to what end? and why?  I feel I did more harm than good in trying to be "normal".  I wish I could go back in time and comfort my young self, try to teach myself that it's self acceptance I need and not self denial.

@rosalie.bent Your 'drifting' is your constant return to your daughter's SB which I have at least twice agreed is miraculous. Even as much good as there is in that, it is not relevant to the discussion of this persons loss of ABDL. It also makes your thread title seem somewhat misleading to concentrate on miracles instead of this ABDL's experience ;)

Something I've noticed in humans is a tendency to over-do the pursuit of things when the opportunity and possibility coincide. Kind of like a kid with a bag of candy; they will eat it all right away because it's so good :D When you've dreamed so long about how good an ABDL life could be then get the chance to live it, you will tend to be similar in the over-doing. After awhile you begin to see how it affects the rest of your life, and you want part of that old life back :rolleyes: You can compensate for anything in life except time; there's only so much of that in each day and we have other things we'd like to get done so a trade-off has to happen. Or you have to open up and do those other things as an ABDL which most of us prefer to not do this openly :blush: So over time we end up voluntarily losing some of the ABDL part to get the rest of our life to 'balance' better. And there is always the tendency to pursue a 'nirvana' which does not exist in this world which makes even the most complete realization of a dream somewhat disappointing after you've been there awhile. Everything has it's downsides and a lot of folks only begin seeing that after doing the experience. Nobody really wants to admit that their dream isn't what they thought it would be because that lessens it's glamour and appeal to us, yet we know deep inside when that happens :(

I'll drift a bit here myself. A TS I know claims that all CD'ers are just TS's who are repressing their inner selves, yet I know for fact that many CD'ers have zero desire to go that far with the pursuit of self-expression. Those CD'ers are the realists while that TS is a dreamer seeking a 'nirvana' who will not ever admit that her choices have had many downsides (loss of job, family, friends, and community prestige).  Your 'cured' ABDL may be like her in that way, and their subconscious could have dragged them back to reality where a better happiness was to be found. My TS continues as-is because she's the kind who cannot admit personal error, but she's relatively happy and doing no harm so I don't bash her for that, even though when she says that to non-TG people it lessens our overall status in the wider world. Most folks can see and understand what's really happening without my intervention or comment :whistling:

And as many have said we don't yet know if this is permanent which a miracle would necessarily have to be <_< Here on DD I've seen through the years several who post similar tales of how "God and prayer has cured me!"  yet not one of them has come back later to affirm that this is still true. So while I still contest that this is absolutely a 'miracle' I'd like to hear an update from this person a few years from now and also thereafter. If they do that and tell us that they and you were wrong, then could you admit this was not a 'miracle' knowing that doing that would put a big dent into your claims of your God being able to do anything including curing ABDL? Therein lies the value of my 'jaded viewpoint' for I lose nothing if I'm wrong, which is exactly why I don't claim miracles unless I'm totally positive there is one. B) 

Bettypooh

20 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

@rosalie.bent Your 'drifting' is your constant return to your daughter's SB which I have at least twice agreed is miraculous. Even as much good as there is in that, it is not relevant to the discussion of this persons loss of ABDL. It also makes your thread title seem somewhat misleading to concentrate on miracles instead of this ABDL's experience ;)

Something I've noticed in humans is a tendency to over-do the pursuit of things when the opportunity and possibility coincide. Kind of like a kid with a bag of candy; they will eat it all right away because it's so good :D When you've dreamed so long about how good an ABDL life could be then get the chance to live it, you will tend to be similar in the over-doing. After awhile you begin to see how it affects the rest of your life, and you want part of that old life back :rolleyes: You can compensate for anything in life except time; there's only so much of that in each day and we have other things we'd like to get done so a trade-off has to happen. Or you have to open up and do those other things as an ABDL which most of us prefer to not do this openly :blush: So over time we end up voluntarily losing some of the ABDL part to get the rest of our life to 'balance' better. And there is always the tendency to pursue a 'nirvana' which does not exist in this world which makes even the most complete realization of a dream somewhat disappointing after you've been there awhile. Everything has it's downsides and a lot of folks only begin seeing that after doing the experience. Nobody really wants to admit that their dream isn't what they thought it would be because that lessens it's glamour and appeal to us, yet we know deep inside when that happens :(

I'll drift a bit here myself. A TS I know claims that all CD'ers are just TS's who are repressing their inner selves, yet I know for fact that many CD'ers have zero desire to go that far with the pursuit of self-expression. Those CD'ers are the realists while that TS is a dreamer seeking a 'nirvana' who will not ever admit that her choices have had many downsides (loss of job, family, friends, and community prestige).  Your 'cured' ABDL may be like her in that way, and their subconscious could have dragged them back to reality where a better happiness was to be found. My TS continues as-is because she's the kind who cannot admit personal error, but she's relatively happy and doing no harm so I don't bash her for that, even though when she says that to non-TG people it lessens our overall status in the wider world. Most folks can see and understand what's really happening without my intervention or comment :whistling:

And as many have said we don't yet know if this is permanent which a miracle would necessarily have to be <_< Here on DD I've seen through the years several who post similar tales of how "God and prayer has cured me!"  yet not one of them has come back later to affirm that this is still true. So while I still contest that this is absolutely a 'miracle' I'd like to hear an update from this person a few years from now and also thereafter. If they do that and tell us that they and you were wrong, then could you admit this was not a 'miracle' knowing that doing that would put a big dent into your claims of your God being able to do anything including curing ABDL? Therein lies the value of my 'jaded viewpoint' for I lose nothing if I'm wrong, which is exactly why I don't claim miracles unless I'm totally positive there is one. B) 

Bettypooh

Why do you need her to believe that religion can't help cure people people of this or any other thing?  You made your point, can't you move on now?

Good for him I guess. I’m a Christian too but would I ever give this part of me up? Not a chance, wearing just plain old underwear all the time would be boring. There’s nothing like that nice feeling of padding between your legs with the occasional binky and baba. I believe God can take away anything though because there is nothing impossible unto HIM I just personally love my diapers and I’m sure God understands as long as I keep HIM first