LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi,

I've lurked here for years, and even posted a couple of times under an old account years ago.

I've taken the plunge to become a bed-wetter for real. Partly for fun, as weird as that would sound to anyone outside this community. And partly so I can get a continuous, uninterrupted night's sleep. In other words, I am aiming to train myself to cease waking up to go.

So, I'm thinking about establishing a blog to chronicle my progress if anyone is interested. I've been at it for about four weeks now. I'm getting some customized coaching help to see if I can speed things up faster than the 12-month program. (I know, typical American, always in a hurry.) I want to sleep soundly all night through bed-wetting to be willing to pay a bit for help if it really works. I will mention the training I'm using on my blog if I set it up. I don't mind mentioning it here so long as that does not break any of this site's rules. (Don't want to start off participating in forums by getting in trouble!)

I may put some ads on my blog like an Amazon store, but I have zero financial interest in the bedwetting training service I use. I'm neither an owner nor an employee nor an independent contractor. I'm just a satisfied customer -- given progress so far.

I can also chronicle progress here which has been kind of interesting. But again, still trying to sort out if there is interest and where I should post my experiences as well as when I hit my goal of sleeping all night and letting things "go" as they will.

I'm not looking for acrimonious debates, so I'll just ignore any nasty comments should they pop up. If you're interested, great! Tune in. If not, well, DD is a huge site so there are plenty of other places to play.

Bob

Good luck with your journey, I hope you achieve your goals.

I think posting here would give you more exposure than a blog, especially since this particular forum is (in part) for people who are continent and are seeking incontinence.

I'm definitely interested in seeing your progress. I too have been trying to bedwet for almost 3 years (fully day and night untraining for 10 months) now and I've only recently started making progress: in the past 5 months I started having 1 to 3 sleep wettings a month.

A couple questions:

You mention you have "customized coaching" and "bedwetting training service". What is that what does it involve?

I'm also curious; did you have any control or bedwetting issues before trying to train to bedwet?

Hi Ferix,

Thanks for the post!

I'm not sure if I can post commercial links here -- don't want to start off my time here by getting put in the corner for time out. That said, I have no financial interest the the coaching I'm getting. I don't own the service, I derive no income from the service, and I'm not employed or an agent of the service. I'm just a customer trying it out.

Until I know if I can post the link, I'll just tell you what is happening.

It is essentially a program used to help kids stop wetting the bed in their sleep, only run in reverse. In other words, the guy who runs this and who claims to have helped lots of kids stop bedwetting, became aware of our community and designed a "coaching" program to do the opposite for adults wanting to become bedwetters. If that makes any sense. So like I said, it's like a successful stop-bedwetting program going backwards.

I don't think the guy has any abdl interests. He was a bedwetter as a kid and may or may not have some incontinence issues as an adult. He does, however, seem sympathetic and supportive of our community.

I'm three weeks into it and some changes have been noted including during the day, but no wetting the bed in my sleep yet -- I do wake up to go, but since I'm well diapered, I just wet myself in bed. Usually once in the middle of the night. And I always have to go in the morning when I wake up, which I do before getting out of bed. Once I stop waking up at night and just wet my diaper in my sleep, that will do it. Could take another couple of months supposedly.

I've had no history as a bedwetter since early grade school.

Hope that helps!!!

Bob

19 minutes ago, oldwetter66 said:

think about it befor you get started

Thanks. I have. And I've already gotten started --- almost a month ago.

I've been doing the bedwetting "manually" for three weeks --- in other words waking up in the middle of the night and just wetting my diaper instead of using the restroom. Plus some other things as directed. The whole thing doesn't bother me at all. Just a bit more laundry to do.

I know there are differing opinions on this, and I respect that as I'm sure you do as well.

However, what I'm doing involves nothing even remotely dangerous. Hence the worst that can happen is I get "stuck" as a bedwetter with no route back should I find it inconvenient. I seriously doubt that I will want to go back to staying dry. If so, well, that's something that can be dealt with at that time.

Thanks,

Bob

Have been trying myself for years to become a bedwetter, as a way to get a full nights rest without waking up and needing to pee. I would say 3 or 4 nights a week I wake up during the night or very early in the morning needing to pee. Quite annoying because my sleep gets interrupted. So any and all tips on how to achieve true bedwetting / sleep wetting is welcome. I sleep in clothdiapers and plastic pants, and and have done that for more than three years. Still struggling to wake up wet with no recollection of going during the night.

Sendt fra min BTV-W09 med Tapatalk

I kept a blog for a while tracking my progress and adventures. I noticed that once I had reached a certain level of incontinence I no longer felt the changes were significant enough to blog about as it was now part of my everyday life. I don’t even really think about it much anymore...... every morning I wake up wet and most of the time as soon as I stand up I wet some more. I change, get ready for work, make sure I have enough extra diapers for the day and hop on my truck. When I get home I kiss my wife and son, go change, and get ready to make dinner...... every once and a while someone in my life finds out but I don’t really make a big deal out of it and neither do they. Most people around me at this point know and don’t think twice about it. It’s wonderful to know that will be diapered for the rest of my life

13 hours ago, Inconito said:

Have been trying myself for years to become a bedwetter, as a way to get a full nights rest without waking up and needing to pee. I would say 3 or 4 nights a week I wake up during the night or very early in the morning needing to pee. Quite annoying because my sleep gets interrupted. So any and all tips on how to achieve true bedwetting / sleep wetting is welcome. I sleep in clothdiapers and plastic pants, and and have done that for more than three years. Still struggling to wake up wet with no recollection of going during the night.

It's weird how this works differently for various folks. I got myself to be able to wet in my sleep a few years ago, but was only after months of work by drinking well over a quart of water or iced tea just as I went to bed. I was diapered securely so there were just plain no concerns about leaks whether they happened or not.

I got to the point were I would wake up wet at my normal morning time to get up, and also needing to go. This only happened a few times after all that work. But this wasn't true bedwetting since a real bedwetter can't help himself or herself. He or she will wet the bed whether or not a bunch of water is consumed before bedtime. That's what I was after, not filling myself up with a bunch of water. So I gave up.

Back to trying again. Working to pee immediately on waking up. Also, I drink about 8 ounces of juice out of a sippy cup when I wake up. Then back to sleep. Hopefully the repetition will form a habit and waking up in the middle of the night will stop while the wetting will continue.

Bob

6 hours ago, diapereddaddy1922 said:

I kept a blog for a while tracking my progress and adventures. I noticed that once I had reached a certain level of incontinence I no longer felt the changes were significant enough to blog about as it was now part of my everyday life. I don’t even really think about it much anymore...... every morning I wake up wet and most of the time as soon as I stand up I wet some more. I change, get ready for work, make sure I have enough extra diapers for the day and hop on my truck. When I get home I kiss my wife and son, go change, and get ready to make dinner...... every once and a while someone in my life finds out but I don’t really make a big deal out of it and neither do they. Most people around me at this point know and don’t think twice about it. It’s wonderful to know that will be diapered for the rest of my life

Your post should be a heck of an encouragement to those here who are ready to throw in the towel (diaper) after unsuccessful efforts to become a bedwetter if not completely urinary incontinent depending on their goals. Maybe a time frame from when you got started re-training yourself until you got the point where you reliably wet the bed with no special procedures. In other words, how long did it take to become a real bedwetter?

Thanks!

Bob

I know the coach you are talking about. I tried it for a week and that helped me realize that I am not in the right time and place in my life to go full time. I am interested in knowing how well it works for you though. Please do keep us up to date.

3 hours ago, Subjace said:

I know the coach you are talking about. I tried it for a week and that helped me realize that I am not in the right time and place in my life to go full time. I am interested in knowing how well it works for you though. Please do keep us up to date.

Very interesting.

Yes, he does at this time offer a one week free trial. Of course, you are not going to become a bed-wetter in a week, but it does give you an idea of how things work.

You did it right by sincerely checking it out. Some people I think try to scam the guy into getting a free week of fun with no interest in becoming a paying customer. That's a waste of everyone's time.

I'm starting my fourth week in, and he does contact me almost daily in response to my updates which he requests. As you get further into it, it adjusts things based on how you're responding.

I will keep this forum up to date in between other mundane stuff like earning a living.

Bpob

• Like 1

Well, I have looked over all the rules I can find for Daily Diapers, and see no prohibitions against sharing links to commercial sites that might be of interest to this segment of our community.

So here you go.

It's an easy URL to remember:  http://startbedwetting.com/

He goes by the name of "Coach." I do not know his real name. I am not he. I do not own that business, nor do I have any financial interest in it. I'm not any employee or agent of the business. I'm just a paying customer.

His primary business appears to be helping kids stop bed-wetting with a behavioral approach which he advertises on a separate site from the one above, obviously.

It's all explained on the site. Somewhere along the line I guess he found out about us, and created a program to help adults start bed-wetting. I do not believe he has any ABDL interests, but he is supportive and respectful of our community in any communications I've had with him.

Again, you can read about it on his site, but he basically runs the stop bed-wetting program in reverse to help adult clients achieve their goal of becoming a bed-wetter. I think he claims a 70% success record in training adults to become bed-wetters.

There is a lot of email back and forth. And while it's not cheap, in my experience he does give you a reasonable amount of his time.

So far, I'm pleased. I'm only three weeks in, so only some minor changes have happened. Hence, I cannot offer any assurance as to whether his program would work for anyone else. If he gets the whole job done in 8-12 weeks, I'll be very impressed. We shall see.

No point in my going over what you can get on his site. There's also a form there you can use to ask questions. He's prompt in replying.

That's about all I can think to say at this point. I'll post updates here as well as on my own blog to catch people who don't come to DD and send them to this sub-forum as well as to his site.

Again, there's plenty of info on his site, so no point in my repeating it here. If interested, check it out and draw your own conclusions.

Bob

Well, I have looked over all the rules I can find for Daily Diapers, and see no prohibitions against sharing links to commercial sites that might be of interest to this segment of our community.
So here you go.
He goes by the name of "Coach." I do not know his real name. I am not he. I do not own that business, nor do I have any financial interest in it. I'm not any employee or agent of the business. I'm just a paying customer.
His primary business appears to be helping kids stop bed-wetting with a behavioral approach which he advertises on a separate site from the one above, obviously.
It's all explained on the site. Somewhere along the line I guess he found out about us, and created a program to help adults start bed-wetting. I do not believe he has any ABDL interests, but he is supportive and respectful of our community in any communications I've had with him.
Again, you can read about it on his site, but he basically runs the stop bed-wetting program in reverse to help adult clients achieve their goal of becoming a bed-wetter. I think he claims a 70% success record in training adults to become bed-wetters.
There is a lot of email back and forth. And while it's not cheap, in my experience he does give you a reasonable amount of his time.
So far, I'm pleased. I'm only three weeks in, so only some minor changes have happened. Hence, I cannot offer any assurance as to whether his program would work for anyone else. If he gets the whole job done in 8-12 weeks, I'll be very impressed. We shall see.
No point in my going over what you can get on his site. There's also a form there you can use to ask questions. He's prompt in replying.
That's about all I can think to say at this point. I'll post updates here as well as on my own blog to catch people who don't come to DD and send them to this sub-forum as well as to his site.
Again, there's plenty of info on his site, so no point in my repeating it here. If interested, check it out and draw your own conclusions.
Bob

Could you post the link to your blog.
Im considering trying a coach to become a bedwetter, but am a bit hesitant to pay excessive amounts of money. So would it be possible for you to share some info on how he coaches you and what you are supposed to do, what works and what don't. Just to give us an idea of the approach

10 minutes ago, Inconito said:

Could you post the link to your blog.
Im considering trying a coach to become a bedwetter, but am a bit hesitant to pay excessive amounts of money. So would it be possible for you to share some info on how he coaches you and what you are supposed to do, what works and what don't. Just to give us an idea of the approach

Hi,

I'll be happy to post a link to my blog ... as soon as it exists!

I can post some mileposts as I hit them, and some general ideas of what I'm doing. I'll do that here, too, so the blog will probably be some duplication to what I put here.

He does ask a lot of questions, and fiddles with things as you update him daily, so there's some customization going on. So what he's doing with me is likely a bit different from someone who is responding differently as he "adds back" factors that cause kids and adults to wet the bed. There's where the customization comes in. I'm guessing some experimentation to see what works best for a particular individual.

As I said, I'm early into it, so we shall see how it works.!

Bob

Could be awesome if you could post a link to your blog and / or describe what you did and what worked for you to achieve a tiny bladder and incontinence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The thing is that my progress to incontinence was a very slow and gradual one. When I started wearing 24/7 I still had reserves and was not fully on board to say the least. I knew what I wanted but it took a while to get fully in the mindset. About five years ago I was dating girl who wanted to be diapered full time as well and that helped me solidify my incontinence goals but that relationship was a real dead end. At this point I had been 24/7 for about two years and peeing was very easy but the bowels were still in full control. I met my current wife at college about four years ago and within a couple weeks I knew I was going to have to tell her about my diapers. She got involved and was wearing herself. Within the first year of our relationship I had had numberous accidents ie. Wet bed and wet pants so she actually had to start telling me at times when I needed to change and would sometimes make sure I had a diaper on before bed. She is an amazing woman who understands my need to be diapered both physically and psychologically. 

I cant exactly tell you when I began wetting the bed every night but it happened gradually. I noticed that the more I focused on becoming incontinent the less it happened. 

11 hours ago, Your Wet Friend said:

So here you go.

Bob

Thanks for the link.  I'll try this when the time is right

One "side effect" of what I'm doing to start bed-wetting is peeing with increased frequency with reduced volume per "wetting" during the day. That has happened. At least I'm clearly moving in that direction. There is an option to add some "pants wetting" to the program if desired. In any event, it's a good idea to be prepared to have to go more frequently during the day, and eventually a bit more urgently. It's kind of erratic -- not predictable. That just seems to happen as a by-product even if you're not looking to become a pants-wetter but just a bed-wetter.

There are obvious implications with this that I certainly do not have to describe to this community!

bob

It sounds like part of the plan is to shrink your bladder... Which could very understandably lead to decreased daytime capacity as well. You might have to be diapered if you're traveling a long way with out nearby potties! Or how about on a flight where the "seatbelt" light is on to long... 

3 minutes ago, Diapered Dave said:

It sounds like part of the plan is to shrink your bladder... Which could very understandably lead to decreased daytime capacity as well. You might have to be diapered if you're traveling a long way with out nearby potties! Or how about on a flight where the "seatbelt" light is on to long... 

I think part of the plan is to do just that. Or at least fool my brain into thinking it's much smaller.

You are right about the "dangers" of being out without easy access to a potty. Solved by wearing Abenas whenever I'm out. Covered with two pair of slightly small men's briefs to hold things tight and soak up any leaks, then plastic pants over the whole thing. In my case, at least, we're doing 24/7 to try to accelerate the bed-wetting. So I always need to be ready to get wet with no worries or hesitation. Has to be that way the way it's working for me. Others might have a different regimen.

Then there is my weird aversion to public restrooms. I hate them. Typically have what's called a "shy bladder" to make matters worse. So, figure this one out. I could go into a public men's room, stand there, and have nothing happen. On the other hand, I can walk out be diapered, in public, talking to people either standing up or sitting down and immediately start peeing.

What's to be said?

Bob

8 minutes ago, Diapered Dave said:

You wrote: 

"In my case, at least, we're doing 24/7 to try to accelerate the bed-wetting."

So are you actively trying to become a 24/7 diapered wetter? Is the "coach" requesting you to be diapered 24/7 and wet when ever you need to pee?

He has chosen to add that 24/7 because of my eagerness. You know, I'm an American so I want everything at once without waiting...

Pants-wetting can be added. I don't know if it becomes permanent unless that's specifically the goal. I don't care too much since I'm focused on my primary goal.

What I asked is whether there is anything else I can do to accelerate the descent into uncontrolled bed-wetting -- and maybe to increase my chances of successful "graduation." So the 24/7 is the extra component I'm following at coach's recommendation.

24/7 is not a mandatory part of the program. I just suggested that I would be willing to do that if it might push things along a bit. So he suggested that it likely would. I have no objection to 24/7, so in the interest of seeing some results maybe sooner, I've been doing that for almost a month.

It's really not a big deal for me. With the right disposable diapers and some plastic bloomers, what's the hassle? None for me. I prefer vinyl bloomers so if there is a leak, it looks like it's at the knees of my pants. So, it doesn't look like a leaking diaper. I'm pretty adept at changing in the car in a vacant part of a parking lot if I had to. I have a spare camera bag with all the ingredients for a successful disposable diaper change and a hygienic disposal of the wet one if needed. I have not had to do that yet.

This is all, of course, a very unorthodox activity. Nothing wrong with it. Harmless. But sort of weird. And fun. So not a lot of in-depth research out there on how to take an adult and turn them into a real bed-wetter.

Like I said, this gets kind of customized, so you might just want to ask him questions yourself via his website.

Hope that helps!  I didn't realize I was going to get this much traffic, but that's fine. I have no problem answering questions. In fact I enjoy the interaction a whole bunch!

Bob