LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

penis chastity devices

So after wearing my chastity device a few days now I am finding that there are some upsides to chastity and wearing diapers.  First, your wee wee is always forced down and towards the middle.  Not pointed up and not off to the side near a leg opening.  The weight of the cage makes my wee wee more between my legs which means when I have properly put a channel in my diaper by folding it correctly a lot more wetness transfers to the back than when not in chastity.  Lastly, my wee wee is not pushed up against the padding on my diaper, instead it is in a partially filled cage.  I have found that this configuration allows for me to keep my bladder sphincter relaxed longer.

The biggest downside is my wee wee does not get to feel the squisy goodness of a wet diaper as it is secure in the cage.  As my diaper gets wet my cage just slides around a little more but I can not really tell how full my diaper is getting.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2018 at 4:21 AM, Old_PA said:

I used a 'princes wand' a bit when I still had my PA.

How did you get rid of yours? I've left the jewelry out of mine for months and yet it's still very easy to insert 8 gauge into it. Seems the hole is permanent. Doesn't bother me, I like the flexibility to have it or not. I just wish I could find a PA chastity device that didn't hurt badly after 24 hours.

6 hours ago, sunwutian said:

How did you get rid of yours? I've left the jewelry out of mine for months and yet it's still very easy to insert 8 gauge into it. Seems the hole is permanent. Doesn't bother me, I like the flexibility to have it or not. I just wish I could find a PA chastity device that didn't hurt badly after 24 hours.

I had enjoyed a PA for more than 15 years, gradually opening it up to 8mm, which was great. Then I was in hospital to have the prostate removed and a catheter was inserted for a week. Meanwhile the opening shrunk to about 6mm and stretching was painful so I decided I had had enough.  The hole has gradually closed with occasional dribbles during the last year. These days I wear a Foley catheter 24/7 as a lifestyle choice.  

On 1/17/2018 at 9:02 PM, Diapered Dave said:

Does it add a notice-able bulge to your pants? When I tried wearing one, it tented-out my diaper, which in turn made a noticeable bump in my pants. I guess maybe it might depend on the make and design of the thing too..

My wife likes to joke saying," Women like a man with a buldge in his pants" to which I always answer yes but not a toddlers diaper bulge. And she will giggle and walk off.

• 4 weeks later...

Funny how if found this topic while looking on line about chastity cages......something that I really would like to try but I had no idea that there were so many different kinds and styles and sizes..........I foresee an interesting learning curve coming up:03_EmoticonsHDcom:

On 14/01/2018 at 10:11 PM, BabyLock said:

Of course when wearing this device and being diapered you don't notice if the urine flow is a spray or a stream or even a dribble.

But curiosity --- what happens to the urine flow if you are not wearing diapers and can see it - if a stream you could stand at the urinal - but if a spray most certainly must be

seated on the porcelain throne - and if a dribble care to prevent spots on clothing.

So what does happen ?

I have seen other chastity devices ebay and websites with a longer cage and a metal tube not anywhere the length of the illustrated image above - anyone comments

on those ?

Re: TSA airport security - with the metal chastity device - there will be questions - the plastic one's easy to pass on these and more so now that the nude-o-scope

machines are no longer used - but you maybe selected at random if you have a wide (waddle) stance - with a female the wide pelvic feature is normal but for a

male this isn't normal.

As sold, it comes out as a narrow stream but also with the possibility  of dribbles if any pee bypasses the tube. With my piece of catheter fitted it comes out in a stream in fits and starts. The catheter rests some distance into the bladder so it depends on the body position.   Last night I fitted the cage with piece of catheter just before bed and wore Abina M3 pull ups and a stuffer. Totally comfortable all night. Other than keeping the outlet in one place, there is no advantage over a normal Foley catheter. 

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/12/2018 at 12:11 AM, Mikes Mike said:

looking for some advice on penis chastity devices. going to be wearing with nappies. do you have to cut your pubic hair. can you still poo in the toilet as you usually would. i have purchased a countdown timer padlock which will not undo until the time is up. you can set it for up to 4 days.

are they dangerous to wear at all particularly for long periods?

Yes. Shaving down is an advantage, otherwise it will rub on your pubes, which can lead to irritated skin. You can still both poop and pee in the toilet.

Chastity at least for me is a tool to make sure I wake up during night time and can empty my bladder. Hence chastity is part of my diaper / incontinence training. To my knowledge there's no risk involved using chastity devices.

• 1 year later...
On 12/31/2018 at 1:43 AM, Inconito said:

Chastity at least for me is a tool to make sure I wake up during night time and can empty my bladder. Hence chastity is part of my diaper / incontinence training. To my knowledge there's no risk involved using chastity devices.

So you have made progress with chastity? Didn't (or don't you) get night time erections that prevents the flow of urine do to the urethra getting compressed by straining? I have found that and am wondering if it gets better and easier to urinate at night with a chastity cage on, as I really do feel more comfortable with it on and wanna continue wearing it for the journey.

Chastity is sexual to me and I get more horny wearing it than not wearing... so I only put it on when I'm horny..
For daily use I have no need for chastity and as I'm getting old I only get horny a few times a month 

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/10/2020 at 7:03 PM, Sketchy144 said:

So you have made progress with chastity? Didn't (or don't you) get night time erections that prevents the flow of urine do to the urethra getting compressed by straining? I have found that and am wondering if it gets better and easier to urinate at night with a chastity cage on, as I really do feel more comfortable with it on and wanna continue wearing it for the journey.

I do not know about you guys but when my wife has me in a chastity device and my wee wee attempts to get hard from my filling bladder and I have the worst burning sensation as my scrotum stretches.  I have mitigated this with baby lotion and vaseline but it is a pain like no other.

My erections hurts less with chastity, than when I'm wearing a diaper without chastity
Probably cause I don't get a full erection in chastity

Scrotum don't hurt at all, in fact its a nice feeling
you get used to it as in the start it was uncomfortable

On 2/10/2020 at 5:43 PM, Dubious said:

My erections hurts less with chastity, than when I'm wearing a diaper without chastity
Probably cause I don't get a full erection in chastity

Scrotum don't hurt at all, in fact its a nice feeling
you get used to it as in the start it was uncomfortable

I have tried and tried to get used to it but both my wife and I both agree chastity is simply difficult when wearing and using diapers fulltime.