LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post a rediculous answer to the question

Firefly 35

Because no other movie can accurately show the effects of gravity on large and heavy robots.

Would you like some cheese flavored product with your fries?  Only $0.99 extra!

Well, that's hard to tell.  I would say ((lizard + 26) / orange) * cheesecake is the closest related species.

Did Spiderman, Batman, Superman, or man's best friend come first?

Spider-Man. Superman has super endurance and Batman's been with lots of women and thus built up his performance. as a nerd, Spider-Man hasn't been with many woman, and, well, these things happen
why does everyone want to know who let the dogs out, but no one cares who let the homicidal axe-wielding psychopath out?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

It would depend on several factors including calorie count, fuel efficiency, and the pitch of the C# minor chord.

If you uninstall your web browser, does that delete the internet?

The letter d has a cooling effect and therefore makes a 'fridge' more effective than a 'refrigerator'.  Also, it ensures the english language remains confusing.  

Is Javascript the same as cursive script?

3 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

The letter d has a cooling effect and therefore makes a 'fridge' more effective than a 'refrigerator'.  Also, it ensures the english language remains confusing.  

Is Javascript the same as cursive script?

Yes Java script and cursive script are the same and are both adaptations of the script written by William Shakespeare for his 1791 movie 'The Joys of Having Syphilis'

Are all ponies four leg drive animals or are there any that come with rear-drive that let you do burn outs and drifting?

Actually there's also the six leg drive fire ant and the V8 spider, so I guess it depends on what you mean by rear-drive.

Is it true that you can only wear nappies when napping?