LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Do You Use Your Nappies For?

What do you use your nappies/diapers for?  

443 members have voted

1. 1. What do you use your nappies/diapers for?

• Pee
    • Poop
    • Both
    • Neither

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I was wondering how many actually use a diaper for both pee and poo? I have been wearing full time for years and I use my diaper for both. I admit that having a #2 in the middle of the afternoon can be a hassle but if you quit using the toilets your body changes and gets use to going at any time.

Always wetting, hardly ever poop, I use a enema to do #2, and the diaper won't hold 2 liters of water at one shot.

I tried it, quite a wild experience, only the air escapeing with the water blows by the plastic pants elastics....

• 1 month later...

Im quite suprised actually! :o

I mean in reality, even though thats what nappies are for, there are usually a few people who just like the feel or the look of them and dont actually use them :huh:

We must all be hardcore DL's here! Hehe :lol:

Either that or everyone is secretly incontinent :P

Nope, I'm one of the very few who doesn't use my diapers and plastic pants for their intended purpose. It's just the feel and the looks. ^_^ I've been that way since 6, when I quit wetting the bed. Just loved being in them. It's also sort of an erotic thing too. Still lots of fun though. Sticks

There is nothing like the wonderful feeling of waking up from a nights sleep and finding your diapers lovely and squishy with both pee & pooh. However, the oppsite is true when you loose control in the middle of a business meeting and have to try and change in a public bathroom.

Since I am incontinent, wet diapers are nothing new, but a messy diaper in the daytime can be a pain.

I use diapers for their intended purposes so, yeah, both #1 and #2. Moreover, I tend to wear thick diapers so I don't have to change too often, and when #2 time comes, I think it's quite pointless to remove the diaper, go to the toilet, and put it on again, basically a waste of time! :P

Does anyone else find that for some reason it is easier to release the muscles to poop in a diaper than it is to pee in one?

That is because to poop, you only have to control one muscle - the anal sphincter. Bowel evacuation is controlled by the peristatic action muscle group of the lower intestine. A hollow butt plug or anal ring will cause reversible complete bowel incontinence since it holds open the anal sphincter. Since your bowel is not completely empty, it is not until you have emptied your bowels at least once, will incontince occur - ie constant uncontrollable emptying of your bowels. Actual bowel incontinence does not use the bowels to store anything. It allows the digestive tract and intestines to empty as they process food. Some people believe, (not specifcally ABs etc) that because waste matter is no longer stored in the lower intestine/bowels (and waste product not reabsorbed), it is far healtier for you and your body. :thumbsup:

To urinate, you have to release the tension on your sphincter, and then contract your bladder. That is two contious controls that you have been thought. The subcontious, that you have inherited, is checking for any noise or interuption etc. This comes from animal instincts to mark areas etc.

Corespondingly, bowel control is gained earlier than bladder control in babies. A birth to 6m old baby will empty his/her bowels at anytime - even during changing. However, from that age, the baby normally closes its anal sphincter while being changed. Yes- we have all heard of/got 'baptised' by the arc of urine from a baby (male usually). This is a natural reaction to tempreature change. - the rush of cold air on his genetalia after you remove the diaper causes the bladder muscle to contract. Female babies do this also, yet it is less pronounced and usually not noticed until a little too late, ie when you lift the legs up to remove the diaper you can inavertently apply pressure on her bladder. You are normally in a very good position to get wet :lol:

Well I use Mine for Both However I Prefer to poop only when I'm at Home So I can Avoid the Inconvenice of Cleaning up in Public. But if Poop happens it Happens, Right? Well there's My Response.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 years later...

Both, I mostly wet. Pooping in them is just a waste but I like staying in it. it just doesn't hold as much because the pee then doesn't absorb into the diaper because of the poo so it leaks or makes the pee go to the front of the diaper.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I use my nappies for wetting during the day and night because of my extremely limited wetting control.

I occasionally-to-sometimes voluntarily mess in them (out of laziness or for a variety of other reasons), and occasionally have messing accidents. My messing control is slightly impacted by my full-time diaper use but I would not yet consider it problematic.