LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On ABDL "Rights"

If you sign up at FetLife, you'll see that you need to enter your phone number, to receive a "text message code" which you have to enter before proceeding. PayPal, eBay, Facebook, and Google will all be moving to this system.

17 minutes ago, ungulate said:

What if I told you that within 5 years, everybody online will be able to see your name, where you work, and what your interests are? Do you think that might change your priorities when it comes to this topic?

What if I told you that the government and your ISP can already see this info and much more besides it. Any time you fill out a form you are sending your details to a company who may well sell it on. Most people have a facebook and that collects everything about your life. Governments can access whatever they like with increasing ease and all this has been happening for years. Heck, as an admin here I can see peoples IP's and e-mail addresses... Imagine the sort of info big companies that WANT to collect your data can do.

But no, it doesn't make a difference to me. If I really thought any of the above was a problem then I would never have joined here or anywhere else online.

I don't believe people being ABDL is used against them often. You may have experienced it but I would say you are the exception rather than the rule.

Phone verification may become a thing, I wouldn't be surprised if it did, but at the same time phone numbers are easily changed if necessary and also, again, something that larger companies and governments already know.

I think we agree for the most part that ABDL has a basic level of acceptance, otherwise, we would have all been rounded up and placed in institutions by now.

It could start to change however, so my original point that we should all have the right to work and parent and live in peace remains.

Outed myself at work.. all I got were a couple of shrugs. "What? You wear diapers? So?" Mind, I do wear for partial need, but even then a few of my co-workers have family with similar issues so it wasn't an issue. Still work 24/7 Graveyards, and I'm one of the few people at our store that has "Job Security" all the part-timers will go before I do. Mind I "AM" a good employee and my customers like me, so getting rid of me wouldn't be efficient (Plus, not many people WANT to work graveyards).

On 2016-08-11 at 11:37 PM, AwakenEvil said:

If you out yourself, or get outed and your job fires you, likely you are not a great employee.

If a parent does lose rights I would assume its not because they are ABDL but likely because they are piss poor parents.

"likely" "assume"

It would be nice if that were the case, wouldn't it? If everything bad that happened to people was a consequence of their own bad behavior, and nothing unfair could ever happen. However, this happens to be something known as the just world fallacy. Wishful thinking is all good and well, but this kind of attitude easily leads to victim blaming.

On 2016-08-11 at 11:37 PM, AwakenEvil said:

Really? People want us locked up? I highly doubt that.

21 hours ago, DiaperLoverDork said:

I think there are some jobs where no one is likely to care, but on the other hand there are definitely some where that is very unlikely to go over well.

• Like 1
On 8/10/2016 at 10:57 PM, ungulate said:

While I don't think you should ever lose your job for being ABDL, I would fire you if you wore diapers to work and intentionally pushed it on your co-workers on my watch.

You lost it on that post there.

• Like 2

Baby Ella or whatever her name was was aware of the possible consequences before appearing on the show. She didn't blame the daycare for letting her go and could see it from their perspective. It was in fact only one mother who saw the show and wanted the daycare to fire her or else she would try and get the other moms to pull their kids out of their daycare. So they let her go. It was about their reputation and business. They were being threatened by a customer and they didn't want to lose their business.

21 hours ago, Spokane Girl said:

Baby Ella or whatever her name was was aware of the possible consequences before appearing on the show. She didn't blame the daycare for letting her go and could see it from their perspective. It was in fact only one mother who saw the show and wanted the daycare to fire her or else she would try and get the other moms to pull their kids out of their daycare. So they let her go. It was about their reputation and business. They were being threatened by a customer and they didn't want to lose their business.

Baby Ella didn't do it around kids. She did it at home and I remember the video showed her doing normal activities with her friends. But she wore pull ups to work under her pants.

• Like 1

sorry my bad when I said written off as an illness I meant no longer straight away labelled mental illness as in the 40, 50 ,60's just about everything out of the norm could be attributed to you being cuckoo....bad wording

Lot of behaviors are defined as a disorder. For example, ODD is listed as a disorder but every kid exhibits this from time to time but it's about degree. Then there are personality disorders and those behaviors can be found in anyone but it's about degree. Lot of teens may yell and cuss at their parents and argue with them or take something from their wallets to buy something or even punch a hole in the wall but it wouldn't be called conduct disorder. They would have to do it all the time for it to be a disorder and also bully them and use force to get their way. Then if you look at the ADHD criteria, it may seem like it's describing all kids but it's about degree. No we do not have AB syndrome just because we like to wear diapers and regress just like you are not autistic if you have a hard time relating to people you have nothing in common with and if you have never been in their shoes. Many