LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Would I Sleep Diappred

Jamie

Put one on, go to sleep and find out. You have asked a lot of questions that are very subjective. The answer to most of your questions is do it and find out. Other people's experiences won't be the same as yours so asking them what something is like won't really help you.

Snugglebear

When I first started sleeping in diapers, I actually couldn't sleep. It was an odd and different sensation, something new I wasnt used to yet. Eventually I did fall asleep and sooner after that I started sleeping just fine all diapered up.

On 24/06/2016 at 7:54 PM, Jamie said:

Sleeping in Diapers what is that like? I Stopped sleeping in underwear a long time ago

I never had any problem sleeping in nappies. Now I doubt I could sleep without one.

So many questions and answers that are just as subjective as the question. I'd be willing to bet that the majority of us find a degree of comfort wearing diapers to bed that makes it easier to sleep. Personally its a cloth nappy or even two, underneath a crinkly pair of plastic pants and i sleep so much better with the padding around my bottom. Impossible in the summer though as it is far too hot.

• 2 weeks later...

My wife doesn't participate with me wearing, but last week she was having "Lady time" really heavy. So I told her to try one of my diapers. When she woke up she told me it made her feel secure and it was really soft. Then she asked how I would feel about her wearing them more often. Of course I was more than willing to give her one whenever she wanted but I encouraged her to find some she liked. Pretty awesome!

4 minutes ago, Smash-N-Dash said:

I don't wear my usual disposable every night (I wish I could). The nights I can't, I have a cloth training pant that does the job. Might invest in a cloth diaper though.

How come you can't sleep in a disposable some nights?