LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tykables

Awww, cranky protestors. They just need a bottle and a nap (maybe a change too) xD.

On a more serious note: the coverage seems kind of basic. I'm sure that the owner of the store thought about this kind of stuff before he opened his doors. I guess we'll just have to see how things unfold.

Ohhhh the Bible Belt :angry: ABDL stores are so evil! They might cause.......Masturbation!

In all seriousness if you have not been to the Chicago area, I did a convention there in a suburb recently, and saw some really weird stuff. I was talking to a Denny's waiter and he said, "Do you see anything missing here?" Hmmmm, where is that Toy Machine Denny's always has for kids to throw money away in? "The city considers the Toy Machine Gambling and outlawed it" WTF????:lol:

Ugh... I was afraid this would happen. Tykables set up shop about two miles from my grandma's house, so I know the area well. That's a very exposed location along a major roadway in an older suburb with older citizens and older beliefs. While this will definitely have no impact on their online sales, I can unfortunately see them being pushed out of this location

3 hours ago, diapersalways said:

exactly, you know the saying, any publicity is good publicity, this is just advertising its existence to anyone interested in shopping there,

The only people who say "any publicity is good publicity" are people either experiencing a lot of bad publicity and are making excuses or have no idea how publicity works.

29 minutes ago, Elfy said:

The only people who say "any publicity is good publicity" are people either experiencing a lot of bad publicity and are making excuses or have no idea how publicity works.

This is one place where any publicity is actually bad publicity, because his customers are going to not feel very safe coming near the store with all this publicity surrounding it.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, diapersalways said:

its easy for us to think this would only drive people away due to our innate fear of outing but try looking up some examples. try when gay businesses started opening in the country as an example, plenty of bad publicity occurred and it definitely drove up their sales regardless. at first the businesses where worried it would hurt them but as it became more and more obvious it only helped them they started marketing for bad publicity making moves that would make them more flagrant to attract the bad publicity because it worked.

Well, all I'm going to say is, I really hope ABDL doesn't suddenly decide to have an "out of the closet movement".

Yeah I can imagine a lot of ABDLs want to go to a store that is popular in the media and risk exposing themselves. It's really useful that although not legally forced to move the officials seem far from happy that the store is there.

ABDLs already know that the company exists. Since ABDLs spread news about these places across various messaging boards all over the internet. This isn't exposing the business to many people who didn't know it already existed.

As for bad publicity costing a company... How about Gerald Ratner who got a lot of publicity after he said his products rubbish and wiped

In an economically depressed area it's not smart to drive legal legitimate businesses away <_< If Tykables ends up wanting to move later on, the publicity now will probably bring out a friendlier location offering to host them :thumbsup: And ditto on "any publicity" being good just as long as there's nit a problem with people getting hurt or ripped off which is NOT happening here. Go Tykables!

Honestly, Tykables picked a bad town. A small town in Indiana has an ABDL store and no one seems to care. While I support any ABDL,

8 hours ago, Possibly Insane said:

Note that CBS refers to the store as catering to people with a "baby fetish."

Awful, awful wording choice.

It's CBS. A news network (and I'm including affiliates)

This whole 'issue' seems to have been blown waaay out of proportion - probably due to where the store is located.

Put this store in any small town in any other European nation, and it wouldn't be an issue at all.

The real issue here is out of date religious views trying to control the modern world which is completely wrong.

On 08/06/2016 at 9:58 PM, Possibly Insane said:

Note that CBS refers to the store as catering to people with a "baby fetish."

Awful, awful wording choice.

Oh I know, I caught that too.

The problem too is people just don't know that this exists.