LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

LGBT model goes all underwearness to protest NC law

Though I would still change my diaper in there because even though I have been incontinent for at least 20 years I still feel squeamish doing it around other people.

It just seems a solution in search of a problem.

It solving something that wasn't a problem and in the end creating more problems than they ever intended.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, spark said:

It solving something that wasn't a problem and in the end creating more problems than they ever intended.

Government is really, really good at this.

15 hours ago, erevu said:

It's for anyone who wants that kind of accommodation. I've used it often and I'm neither trans nor handicap.

Yeah, but what about for people that don't want that kind of accommodation?

• Like 2
10 hours ago, spark said:

And it shows the low level of intelligence of the persons who propose and support such laws :bash:

7 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

And it shows the low level of intelligence of the persons who propose and support such laws :bash:

On 5/23/2016 at 3:12 PM, Elfy said:

Well the thing about that is people will be presenting as their target gender long before they get surgery, years before even.

My fianc

• Like 1

Going a bit off topic (though still related) let me share some of my history. I was born in the 50's and did a lot of my growing up here in the south where racial discrimination was still socially acceptable in 1970 :( My family, like most, tolerated rather than accepted. As a child I couldn't understand that, nor did I have any political leanings. As I grew up I adopted what I grew up in after seeing that a lot of what I'd heard was right :o As more time passed I widened my view and then what I saw was that I had been judging a whole group over the actions of a few of its more radical elements. In time I learned that those radical elements were bad people who were actually causing much of their own problems while the rest were good people, thus it wasn't right to judge groups, and if any judgements needed to be made it has to be of the individuals only. Otherwise you're going to hurt someone innocent and if you think that is OK remember that you to are supposedly one of those 'innocent' people so you're opening yourself to the same thing <_< My politics started somewhat liberal, went to somewhat conservative, which grew to heavily conservative before returning to the center where I think it is the most correct. Again time passed and I became aware that ALL politicians (with a few extremely rare obscure exceptions) are not in it for you and me- they're in it solely for themselves and they will say whatever you want to hear to gain your support :bash: As a group they are generally bad people, unlike the various races, though once again to be correct any judgements have to be of the individuals and not the groups or you are condemning your own self to a similar group-judgement.

Further I've found that with all people there will be some whose words and actions do mot match :angry: and it is their actions which are true, not their words. In fact it's easier to just cut through the BS and ignore the words while watching the actions instead. Now I'll tie this into our topic: When looking at the actions of the people who propose or support laws like this you find the truth, and it isn't pretty. They are not 'conservative' since

• Like 1

I don't understand why we don't just make Unisex bathrooms a thing. Either that or start having security guards sitting on a chair in front of every bathroom checking IDs. Hell at least then more jobs are created.

3 hours ago, Cya said:

I don't understand why we don't just make Unisex bathrooms a thing. Either that or start having security guards sitting on a chair in front of every bathroom checking IDs. Hell at least then more jobs are created.

Unisex bathrooms are fine overall, IMO.

Security guards for bathrooms sound like both a good and bad idea to be honest.

The bad side is obviously that someone has to pay for it and no one wants to, also it is an extension of the never ending surveillance and the need for governments to "nanny" their people.

The good side is that as well as the TG issue, it would also make bathrooms more secure in general. People commit crimes in bathrooms, due to their nature they are usually secluded and things can happen in them. When I was younger I was a victim of a very serious crime in a bathroom, perhaps a security guard stationed outside the bathroom would have helped, perhaps it could help others in future.

It would also mean that women who feel under threat by people coming into their bathroom could be more secure in the knowledge that any transgender person using the bathroom is legitimate. Changing gender on official documentation is a pretty major thing and I don't imagine many people would do it purely to be a pervert.

Personally, if it could be done I would definitely consider it. But I can understand the reasons why it won't happen.

2 hours ago, Elfy said:

Security guards for bathrooms sound like both a good and bad idea to be honest.

The bad side is obviously that someone has to pay for it and no one wants to, also it is an extension of the never ending surveillance and the need for governments to "nanny" their people.

The good side is that as well as the TG issue, it would also make bathrooms more secure in general. People commit crimes in bathrooms, due to their nature they are usually secluded and things can happen in them. When I was younger I was a victim of a very serious crime in a bathroom, perhaps a security guard stationed outside the bathroom would have helped, perhaps it could help others in future.

It would also mean that women who feel under threat by people coming into their bathroom could be more secure in the knowledge that any transgender person using the bathroom is legitimate. Changing gender on official documentation is a pretty major thing and I don't imagine many people would do it purely to be a pervert.

Personally, if it could be done I would definitely consider it. But I can understand the reasons why it won't happen.

And this is

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Elfy said:

It's like saying the police are all well and good till they arrest an innocent man or accidentally shoot someone, just because there exists a possibility of something happening it doesn't mean you have to disregard the whole idea. There are always going to be dodgy people in every profession. You can never eliminate risks of things going wrong 100%.

Yes, you employ security guards and there is a chance a chance that a tiny number of them might commit a crime themselves but it is no higher than the random chance of it happening anyway.

I would even argue it would be harder for a security guard to assault someone because the first thing people will ask is "Where was the security guard?" and when they discover he is not at his post and was seen either going in or coming out the bathroom before or after the event then it would be a pretty bad idea. The guard could still do it but it seems like they would just be making it harder for themselves.

I think you miss the point here.

OK fair enough, I thought you were implying that the security guards would be a significantly larger risk when really there is little to no difference. My mistake!

31 minutes ago, Cya said:

Honestly it's not giving up freedom unless you view the opportunity to commit crimes in a secluded public restroom as "freedom." I remember that their was a gang rape in a park bathroom by the highschool football team back in 2006. The only reason that the team got in trouble is because someone filmed it happening. I'm positive such crimes would be a thing of the past if security was mandatory for all public bathrooms operating under the state. Take the funding from the Parks program. Sure the playgrounds might not be "updated" every ten years, but the money used for new slides and stuff could pay for round the clock security. The guards don't even have to check IDs, just as long as they're in the area it's a good thing. In more dangerous parks,

Not that I'm making lite of this subject but did you see the newest trend at some larger concert venues is now for woman to use the men's room cause of the law... since it would seem woman's lines into the restroom appear to be crowded at these events and men's room seems less... there's an image on which you can Google of men using the urinals and woman waiting in line for the stalls...

3 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

Not that I'm making lite of this subject but did you see the newest trend at some larger concert venues is now for woman to use the men's room cause of the law... since it would seem woman's lines into the restroom appear to be crowded at these events and men's room seems less... there's an image on which you can Google of men using the urinals and woman waiting in line for the stalls...

1 hour ago, AwakenEvil said:

And on another note... Someone send the person in the damn article a real diaper... fucking pullup isn't a true diaper! Someone gotta hook'em up with a thick ABU diaper

I've been saying the same thing for years in regards to Japan and how ABDL websites use pull ups on their models instead of decent diapers. :)