LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Movie And Quote

The Rocky horror picture show

" I would like if I may to take you on a strange journey "

I can play all the songs on the piano and resite the whole film word for word. ( seen a few times ;) )

Quote from Zoolander, one of my all time favorite movies.

"Rufus, Brent, and Minkus where like brothers to me. And when I say brother I don't mean like an actual brother, but I mean it like the way black people use it, which is more meaningful I think. If there's anything that this horrible trajedy can teach us, it's that a male models life is a precious, precious commodity. Just because we have chiselled abs and stunning features doesn't mean that we too can't not die in a freak, gasoline fight accident."

If this kind of thing can happen to a model than it can happen to any of us. Be carefull when having gasoline fights.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have an after funeral party to attend.

The Rocky horror picture show

" I would like if I may to take you on a strange journey "

I can play all the songs on the piano and resite the whole film word for word. ( seen a few times ;) )

I'm that way with several of my favorite movies (Star Wars Episode IV, Excalibur, Conan the Barbarian) I can, if my voice holds out, quote the entire movie.

Another movie which I really like is Mean Girls. It also stars Rachel McAdams who is in The Notebook. And a lot of the lines in the movie make me laugh. But here is one I find quite fun:

'Don't have sex, because you will get pregnant and die! Don't have sex in the missionary position, don't have sex standing up, just don't do it, OK, promise? OK, now everybody take some rubbers'

It is said by the gym and health teacher in a health class.

And here is another quote by the same guy:

'At your age, you're going to have a lot of urges. You're going to want to take off your clothes, and touch each other. But if you do touch each other, you *will* get Chlamydia... and die'.

He then goes to write chlamydia on the blackboard, but spells it Kla

• 9 months later...

It's a long one, but it's a goodie! From a Few Good Men:

Jessep: You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls. And those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall.

We use words like honor, code, loyalty...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!