LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

Looking for a story i thought i had but dont remember the name. It's a diaper dimension story and its short. basiclly a liltle and a amazon fail in love and marry/adopted and she makes him her little girl while keeping him a guy.  It's super short but i cant remeber the name at all so idk if i have it or not

I kind of found a copy of the story on an other site but to my bad luck this site is down as well. :( 

Gogle can't show me the cache but I have the link and a quote of the story

https://www.myabdllife.com/tag/potty-emergency/

"Her fingers couldn't reach the zipper. She stained to stretched her fingers and arm out and when she did, Jody felt her panties starting to get wet. She quickly took her hands and placed both of them between her legs. She couldn't get her pee to stop. It came out at full force. Her uniform was getting wetter by the second. Pee started running down her legs and pooling around her bare feet. Jody started to cry harder and harder. The warm urine soon soaked the lower half of her romper. Kim took the bowl of ice cream and placed it in the freezer. Both her and Susan walked down the hallway, stopping in the doorway. Jody stood in a pool of urine with both hands between her legs, crying uncontrollably. Susan was the first to walk into the bathroom, opening the closest door and grabbing a towel. “Oh honey. Did you not make it?” Susan said, as she walked up with the towel"

Maybe some one remembers now and has the rest?

Ok, I managed to open the cache. Here is the story for anyone who is interested:

copy + paste. Don't know if anything is missing.

Story is written by neverdry

Chapter 1.

At 22, Jody had finally finished a two year business course at the local college. After finishing high school Jody had taken a year off and worked in a small factory. The money was not the best but it was enough to pay the rent.  Jody had been working days and going to night school. She had taken out a loan to pay for the course and now that she was done, she was hoping to find something better then working in the factory.

Three weeks went by and Jody was still looking to get out of the factory. It was not that the factory job was all that bad, she just knew that she did not want to be there for the next forty years. Jody would go every night to the library and use the computers. She could not afford internet. There seem to be nothing that interested her in her town. Jody finally decided that she needed to widen her job search,  Jody came across a job listing for a receptionist at a Doctor’s office. Jody thought that this might be a good start for her. The listing had a link that Jody clicked on. It explained what the job entailed and that she just had to fill out a application form.

Jody started the application. Height 4′ 7″. Weight 88lbs. After filling in all the information and reading back through, making sure she did not leave anything out or misspell anything she was satisfied. Looking back for a third time Jody thought that having to put her height and weight down was a little strange. She had not filled out that many applications, but she could not recall having to put that information in before. Jody hit  “accept” and crossed her fingers.

Jody went on to her Facebook page before leaving the library. It did not take her long to scroll through Facebook. Seeing that it was getting late, she logged off and headed back to her apartment.

35 year old Family Doctor Susan Wells looked through the dozen or so  applications she had received during the night. The only one that caught her attention was that of  one of Jody Martin. Doctor Wells went directly to Facebook and looked her up.

When she found Jody’s picture she quickly yelled, “Kim, can you come in here? I think I found her!”

32 year old Nurse Kim Smith  came through the office door and walked around the desk, placing her hands on Susan’s shoulders. “Oh my goodness. She’s a cutie pie!” Kim said with excitement. Kim started to massage Susan’s neck and shoulders. “Is she from around here?”

Susan was enjoying the massage she was receiving from her girlfriend/employee. “No. She’s from a little town just outside of Ottawa. Well, what do you think?”

“I think she is perfect. I love her dark hair. It’s like mine. What is she, like 18?”

“Believe it or not, she is 22.”

“I thought I was being generous saying she was 18. Take that makeup off and I think we could enrol her in the 4th grade.” Kim laughed and Susan joined in.

Susan and Kim have been together for 8 years. They have been trying to adopt  the past couple of years, but have had no luck. Even though Susan is a Doctor, being gay seem to make adoption almost impossible. Over dinner last week Susan had mentioned to Kim that since adoption seemed to be out of the question, maybe they should go about it another way. At first Kim thought Susan was crazy, but after a long dinner and a few glasses of wine, Kim was all for it.

Last year they had bought a large victorian home in Waterloo. It had taken 4 months of construction to get the downstairs ready. They had built a waiting room and 3 examination rooms, along with an office for Susan. The women moved into the upstairs of the house just months ago. Everything was going great for the couple. Their house was perfect and their relationship was better then ever.  The only thing missing from both their lives was being able to care for a young child.

Jody was sitting in the cafeteria at work. She had just opened up her cooler bag when her cheap cell phone rang.

“Hello”

“Hello. May I speak with Jody Martin please.”

“This is Jody Martin.”

Dr. Wells was sitting in her office and Kim was standing beside her. They had Jody’s Facebook page open, looking at her profile picture.

“Jody, this is Dr. Susan Wells. You filled out our online application and I just had a few questions.”

Jody was surprised. She had just filled out the application last night. “Uhm….Sure.” is all she said.

“Jody, I really like what I see here. I was just wondering if you know that my office is in Waterloo. I see that you live around Ottawa.”

“Yes Ma’am. I realize that.”

“Okay. So you would have no problem moving away from your parents?”

“No Ma’am. My parents are divorced and neither of them live around here.” Jody’s parents had divorced when Jody was only six. She lived with her mother until she was 18 and when Jody finished high school and started her job at he factory, her mother moved out to Alberta. Even though Jody was an only child, she never really got along all that well with either of her parents. She had not talked to her mother in months.

Both Kim and Susan smiled. They knew that if their plan was going to work, they did not need any interference from a family member. “Sorry to hear that Jody. Any siblings that might be upset if you came to work for me?”

“No Ma’am. I don’t have any brothers or sisters.”

Susan smiled again. “If I decided to hire you, when do you think you would be available to start?”

Jody was shocked to hear that. Could it be true? She looked around the cafeteria at all the people sitting eating their lunch. People of all ages. She focused on a lady that looked to be in her fifties. Jody knew that she did not want to be working there when she was that old. “Uhmmm..I guess anytime.”

“Oh that’s great. How about I call you back around 5pm tonight. Would that be okay?”

“Sure. That would be great.” Jody said, hardly able to contain her excitement.

“Okay. Talk to later tonight. Bye.”

“Bye.” Jody ended the call and placed her phone into her pocket. Looking around the room once again, she smiled wide. She could be out of here shortly, she thought.

Susan turned to face Kim. “Well? What do you think?”

Kim was smiling ear to ear. “What do I think? I think we need to get working on getting everything ready for our little girl.”

Susan stood up from her chair and reached out and hugged Kim. “I think you’re right. I will make some calls.”

The two women hugged and kissed. “To bad we have more patients this afternoon. I would love to take you upstairs for a while.” Kim said, grabbing Susan’s tight butt.

Susan moaned a little and moved her hips into Kim. “Tonight for sure.”
Chapter 2.

The rest of the afternoon Jody could hardly focus on her job. A few times she had to stop the line because she had messed up. It happened to everyone, so no one made a big deal out of it. Jody decided she would go to the library right after work. She needed the computer to figure out just how far it was to Waterloo. 5 hours is not to bad. Far enough, but not that far that she could not come back to see her friends once or twice a year.

Susan called her contractor and was happy to find out he could send a crew over in the next couple of days to get Jody’s new room ready. It really just needed some paint and a few other little things done to it. Susan, in-between patients also searched around the internet trying to find all the things her and Kim would need. She was pleasantly surprise to find a store that was located in Waterloo called Rearz. They seemed to have almost everything they would need other then furniture. She called Kim in just after the last patient of the day had left.

“Look what I found.” Susan said, pointing to the Rearz website open on her computer.

“Oh my goodness. Look at all those cute things.”

“And guess what? This place is like 5 minutes from here.”

Susan flipped through pages of diapers, clothing and pacifiers.

“What kind of place is this?” Kim asked.

“It seems to me that it caters to people with a fetish. I read about this in medical school. Some people like to dress and act like babies. I’m a little surprised that a store like this can survive, but it looks to me that it maybe doing very well.”

Kim was a little taken back. She had never heard of such a thing. “I never would have imagined that something like this would exist.”

“Maybe we can head over there in the next couple days and see what we can find.” Susan said, stopping on a picture of a diaper with colorful printed animals on it. “That’s cute.”

“It sure is Susan. But don’t you think it will take some time to get Jody into something like that?”

“You underestimate me my dear. Sure, it will not be 2 days after she arrives. Well at least not during the day anyway.” Susan laughed at her own comment.

Kim smiled and pictured little Jody running around the house wearing her cute animal diaper. “Oh Susan. I’m so excited for this. I can’t believe we are finally going to have a little one to care for.”

“I know. It’s been a long time coming. It’s not exactly what we imagined two years ago, but I think this is going to work out just fine.”

Jody’s phone vibrated in her pocket. She got up from the computer and started walking out towards the hallway of the library. She did not need to get into trouble for talking on her cell phone in the library. It had happened once before and it was something she did not want to happen again.

She had left her purse back at the apartment and had no ID. It was a Saturday morning and she had just got out of bed, throw on some jeans and a t-shirt and came down to use the computer. Jody very often would go with out a bra, because the fact was, she really did not need one. Once in a while she would wear a padded bra if she was going out with her friends and there might be a chance she would meet up with a guy.  Her friend had called to see if she was up to going out that night, when the librarian came over and stood beside her. Jody quickly ended the call and the librarian held out her hand, as if Jody was suppose to just  hand over her phone. Jody refused to give the lady her phone and things turned very ugly, fast.

“Young lady, you realize you cannot talk on your phone in here.” the librarian had said.

“Yes Ma’am. I’m sorry. It will not happen again.”

“Please hand me your phone and you can get it once you are ready to leave.”

Jody refused to hand over her phone. She had said she was sorry and that she would not do it again. There was no need to have her phone taken away, like she was a  child.

The librarian had made the assumption that Jody was much younger then she was. That had happened a lot in Jody’s life. Jody got use to it, but it was something that sometimes, really got under her skin.

“Where is your Mommy?” the librarian had asked looking around.

“She’s not here!” Jody said with a tone that she very rarely used and had not since. It had gotten her into trouble before with people that thought she was much younger then she really was.

“So, she dropped you off for story time with out letting anyone know? I’m getting tried of parents that just drop their  kids off, letting them run in here like we are some kind of babysitting service.” the librarian stepped in closer to Jody and took a hold of her wrist. She took her other hand and ripped the cell phone away from Jody.

“Hey, stop it you bitch!” Jody screamed out.

“What did you just say to me?” The librarian pulled Jody up and  out of the chair she was siting in.

Jody looking up at the old hag. “I said, stop it you bitch. I’m 21 years old. Leave me the fuck alone.”

The librarian started walking towards the back of the library with Jody in tow. “Yeah and I’m the mayor. I guess your parents did not teach you any manners young lady. Back in my day, no child would talk to a adult like that.”

Jody looked to see where she was being dragged. At the back of the library there were a bunch of kids sitting and a woman that looked to be a little older then herself,  sitting in a chair, with a book in her hands. The librarian walked onto the carpeted floor. “I have one more for story time.” she said loudly.

It seemed like  all the kids turned  to look. They ranged from about 3 to 10 years of age. There were two other girls that might have been 15 or 16 standing beside the woman sitting in the chair. One of them started walking towards her. She reached out her hand once she got in front of Jody. She was a few inches taller.  “Come on sweetie. Let’s find you a spot to sit.”

Jody was so mad she was about to explode. She looked again at all the little kids staring at her. Something told her that she should not start yelling and throwing out profanities. The young girl took Jody’s hand and the Librarian let go of Jody’s wrist. Jody let the girl lead her to a spot on the carpet. “Have a seat. We just started the story.”

Jody quietly said to the girl. “I don’t belong here. I’m 21 years old.”

The young girl laughed. “Oh sweetie. Stop it. Just sit down and behave.”

Jody wanted to run, but she figured that might make it worse. So she sat down beside a little boy that may have been 6. The young girl let go of Jody’s hand and walked back towards the front.

Jody sat for a few minutes listening to the woman read from a children’s book. She was not paying any attention to what she was reading, but she knew it was something she did not care to hear. She started looking around and noticed that the librarian had left. ‘That bitch still has my phone.’ Jody kept turning to see if she could see the old hag. As Jody was looking around moving to see if she could spot her, she felt a hand on her shoulder.

The young girl had returned and Jody had not noticed. The girl bent down and whispered into Jody’s ear. “Do you need to use the potty?”

First, Jody was startled because she did not see the girl approach her and then she could not believe what the girl had asked. Jody looked like a deer caught in head lights. She said nothing as she looked up at the girl standing over her. She finally shook her head no. But that did not seem to convince the girl. The girl  reached down, taking Jody’s hand once again, easily lifting Jody to her feet,  She was being led off the carpeted area to a doorway in the corner of the library. The girl pushed the door open and pulled Jody inside.  The door closed behind her.

“Listen. This is a big misunderstanding. I just came in to use the computer. I’m telling you, I’m 21 years old. I’m a adault.”

The young girl turned to face Jody. She was grinning. “21 really? And I’m 25. Whatever.  Are you going to use the potty, or are you going to pee in your pants? Or maybe.” The girl reached around Jody placing her hand on Jody’s bum. “You already used your pull-up or are you still in diapers?”

Jody flinched as she felt her ass being grabbed by this much younger girl. Jody had had enough. She pushed the girl, but it seemed the push did not do much as the girl barley moved. “Keep your fucking hands to yourself. I’m telling you for the last time. I’m 21. I live by myself on Main St.”

“You little brat!” The girl yelled. The girl backed up a few steps.  She looked Jody up and down.  Jody could tell she was mad. She could care less. Jody turned to get away. She reached for the door.  She felt her ear getting pulled. She thought her ear might be taken off if she took another step closer to freedom.  “You are not going anywhere Missy.”

Jody had no choice but to turn back towards the girl or risk losing a ear. Tears started to form in Jody’s eyes as the pain was getting worse. The girl finally let go of Jody’s ear and quickly took a hold of both of Jody’s wrist.

Jody with tears in her eyes blurted out, “I’m going to sue all of you!”

To this day she is not sure why,  but the girl let go of her and then pushed her away from the door. “You can do whatever you want. I’m not putting up with this.”  She opened the door and walked out.

Jody stood in the bathroom wiping the few tears that had fallen on her face. She was not going to wait around for something else to happen, so she slowly opened the door and no one was there. She stepped out and started running. She never stopped until she was back at her apartment. It took her a few days to get up enough confidence to  return to the library.  With her ID in hand she returned for her phone.  There was a different lady at the desk that day and she retrieved her phone with out any problems. She did not return to the library for almost a month after that. She never seen that librarian again or the girl that took her into the bathroom.

“Hello.”

“Hi Jody it’s Dr Wells. How are you?”

“Good. Thank you.”

“That’s good. Well listen, I have decided that I would like to hire you.”

Jody could not believe it. “That’s great.”

“Just a few things Jody. Would it be possible for you to arrive here on Saturday? I know thats not much time, but I really need for you to start on Monday.”

That was only 4 days from now. How was she going to get everything together in time. “Uhmmm…I should really give my landlord a little bit of notice.”

“I will cover your rent for the month. Don’t worry about that.”

“Really? I will need to find a place to live in Waterloo.”

“I have that covered Jody. You can live with me until you find a place. I have a spare room and we work right out of the house.”

Jody could not believe her luck. “That would be great Ma’am. I promise I will find a place shortly after getting there.”

Susan chuckled along with Kim who was also listening. “You don’t have to worry about that. We can work all  of that out once you arrive. Now, I assume you will be driving down?”

“No Ma’am. I don’t have a car. I will be coming by bus.”

“That’s fine.” No car, ever better Susan thought.  “If you would like to call me with what time you are going to arrive Saturday. I can come and pick you up at the bus station.”

“Okay. I will call you when I know the time. By the way Ma’am, would you be able to tell me what my wage might be to start?”

“I’m sorry. I guess I did get a little a head of myself. You will be starting at $23.00 a hour. Is that okay.”

Jody almost dropped the phone. $23.00 bucks a hour. She was only making $12.50 in the factory. “That is great.” Jody could not stop smiling. She did a little dance. Then looked around to see if anyone was around.

“Oh that’s good. Give me a call when you know when you are going to arrive. We will work on getting you out of your lease on your apartment once you get here.”

“Okay. This sounds good. Thank you Ma’am.”

“No, thank you Jody. Looking forward to meeting you. Bye.”

“Bye.” Jody slipped her phone in her pocket. She was so happy. Maybe the happiest she had been in many, many years. $23.00 a hour. Wow. I will be able to by a car. Get some nice furniture. She was picturing all the things she was going to be able to do. Jody went back to the computer. She needed to find out the bus schedule.

Susan pressed the button on the phone to end it. Kim stood from sitting on the edge of Susan’s desk. “Are you ready to head upstairs now?” Kim asked.

“I sure am.” Susan replied.

“I like how she calls you Ma’am. Hopefully soon it will be Mama.”.  Both women laughed and made there way upstairs.
Wednesday night Kim and Susan went shopping.  They  purchased  a  bed and dresser/change table from a place not far from them. It took Susan some time on the internet,  finding a change table that would be big enough for their new little girl. They were both surprised to find a toddler bed and dresser/change table, both in pink,  that  would easily accommodate Jody. They stopped into the store just to double check.  Susan inquired about a highchair after looking at the bed and dresser. The young sales lady took Susan and Kim to the highchair section of the store. The young lady showed them a couple she thought would work. Susan and Kim decided that they should wait and see how things progress before purchasing it.   The bed and dresser/change table would be delivered in the morning. Susan and Kim pulled into Rearz after stopping for coffee. After about a hour in the store, they could hardly fit everything they bought, into the back of their SUV.

On the drive back home they decided to stop into a children’s clothing store which the young lady at Rearz told them about. It was getting late and they hoped the store would still be open. It was. They  found so many cute  clothes that would likely fit Jody. They found clothes that looked like that they should be bought for a toddler, but were big enough to fit Jody.  Some, right down to snaps that run between the legs for easy diaper changes. Kim found a romper in a light pink. Holding it up for Susan to see she said, “I think this would great for the first few days. We can say it’s the clothes she needs to wear in the office.”

Susan looked up from the rack of clothes she was looking at, “Perfect. That is very cute.”

They ended up purchasing 6  different outfits. There were lots more they wanted to buy, but they decided they should make sure they would fit Jody. The store was not far, so they could return easy enough to purchase some more.

Jody had talked to her landlord. He was very understanding and told her that since she had been such a great tenant,  if she just paid for next month, it would be fine. He told her he would have no problem renting it out. At the factory, her boss was not so happy. Only giving 4 days notice did not sit well with him. He tried to make Jody feel bad, by telling her they had spent money on making it so Jody would be able to reach the line. Jody knew is was only a long wooden box they had made for her. They made it so she could be at the right height to work on the line. It did not bother Jody. She was going to be making almost double what they were paying her there.   Everything was going good. Jody had packed two suitcases and had sold a few of her things at work. One thing about working in a factory. Put something for sale on the board and it only took about 3 hours for someone to call. She had found out about the bus and had called Dr. Wells to inform her that she would arrive at 2pm Saturday.

Susan and Kim stood in the newly renovated bedroom Friday night, holding hands. The pink bed with rails running along each side had been placed in the middle of the back wall. Susan had gotten the measurements for the bed and had her contractor make a wood frame that fit under the bed. The wood frame was painted the same colour as the bed, so it looked like it was all one piece.  The bed was raised up 4 feet.  With the railings on the sides, it would be impossible for little Jody to get in or out of the bed without help. She might be  able to get out,  but with a  lock on the outside of the bedroom door, she would have no place to go anyway. The dresser/change table sat against the wall. They decided to take off the padding and strap for now. It just looked like a large dresser. The sliding closet doors had been fitted with a lock at the top. Both Kim and Susan were tall enough at 5’11” and 6′ 1″, reaching the top was not a issue. It would be a issue for little Jody. She would not be getting into the closest with out one of them being in there. They also had the contractor raise the sink, bathtub and toilet in the bathroom that was directly across the hall from Jody’s new bedroom.  The contractor had worked for 2 days, 18 hours each day, to complete the work. Both Susan and Kim were very pleased at how it had all turned out.

Jody got on the bus Saturday morning early, She wore a pair of jeans she liked the best. It was hard for her to find clothing in her size that did not look like someone 10 years younger should be wearing. The black sweater she picked,  hung low and a was a little big on her, but she liked it. She decided to go bra less, only because she knew it would be uncomfortable wearing the one and only padded bra she owned.   She made sure to leave out her iPod so that she would be able to listen to music on the long 7 hour bus ride. Of course the bus had to stop at a few other places along the way. Plus Jody had to change busses in Toronto.

Susan and Kim could hardly stop from smiling all Friday night.  They made love and they both thought it was the best they ever had. They were both so excited to meet Jody. It really was like adopting a child. They had stayed up talking Friday night about how and what they were going to do. They had a plan. With Susan being a Doctor,  it was going to be easy for them  to get anything they would need, to speed up the process. Turning 22 year old Jody, into their little girl was not going to be a walk in the park, but they figured together, they could pull it off.
Jody switched busses in Toronto with little trouble. If was one time she did not get upset because someone thought she was a little kid. A young man talked to her like she was a 6 year old but  helped her carry her suitcases to the connecting bus. She was becoming  tried from the long day, but was able to keep her eyes open on the hour ride to Waterloo.

Susan and Kim stood waiting for Jody to appear. Finally  a little girl with dark hair walked off the bus and towards where her suitcases were being brought out from under the bus. Susan and Kim walked, almost ran up to Jody.

“Hello Jody?” Susan asked.

Jody turned and looked up at this very pretty woman. She become very shy, very quick. “Yes.”

“I’m Dr. Wells. Its very nice to meet you.”

Jody was trying not to stare, but she was mesmerized  at how beautiful Dr. Wells was. Her blonde hair flowed and she was dressed perfectly. “Uhmmm. Very nice to meet you.”

Kim came to the left side of Susan. “Jody, this is Nurse Smith. She works for me and wanted to come and meet you.”

Kim reached out her hand and Jody did the same. “Nice to meet you Jody.”

Jody looked at Kim and her eyes glazed over. Kim was as pretty as Dr. Wells, only she had dark hair. The to women standing side by side, made Jody feel very small, almost child like.  “Nice to meet you.” Jody replied.

Jody went to pick up her bags but before she could, Susan and Kim took them. The two started walking towards the parking lot. Jody needed  to use the bathroom, but when the two women walked away,  she followed behind.  Susan looked back as if Jody was not going to follow. Jody was right there trying to keep up. Jody was almost in a jog trying to keep up to the  two women that had at least 10 or more inches on her.  They arrived at the truck and Susan opened the back. Susan placed the suitcase in and Kim placed the one she was carrying on top.

“So how was the bus ride?” Kim asked.

“It was okay. Long day.”

“I bet it was a long day. I’m sure you are tired out.”

“I’m a little tired, but I will be okay.”

“We should get you home.” Susan said opening the door behind the drivers seat.

Jody stopped before stepping up into the truck, “Uhmm. How far do we have to go?”

“It will take us about 15-20mins. Why?” Susan replied.

Jody knew her  bladder was not going to hold up, not for that long. She had purchased a sandwich and water in Toronto. The large bottle of water had filled up her small bladder.  “Do you know where the bathroom is here?”

Susan and Kim looked at each other. They smiled and winked. Jody was looking back towards the bus station, hoping  she could spot the bathroom. She did not see the wink. “I’m not sure where it is, but I’m sure we can find it.” Susan held  out her hand, hoping little Jody would take the first step in becoming their little girl.

Jody looked back and up at  Susan. She noticed right away Susan’s extended hand. Her first thought was to just start walking back towards the station, but instead, she placed her hand in Susan’s hand. She hated herself for doing it but she had no time to waste.  Susan had to hold back her excitement as she felt Jody’s hand go inside of her’s.

Kim watched as Susan and Jody walked hand in hand. She brought her hand up to cover the huge smile. It was  like she was smiling at something she should not be smiling at. Kim did not want to stop watching, but she had other plans. Kim opened the back of the truck. She then opened the top suitcase. As luck would have it, right on top was Jody’s purse. Kim took it out and closed the suitcase back up. Kim walked around and placed Jody’s purse under her seat. She made her way  back around the truck so she could watch and see if Susan had little Jody’s hand on the walk back.

Susan walked deliberately slow through the parking lot. She spotted the sign for the bathrooms and quickly turned the other way. Jody was concentrating on her full bladder and was letting Dr. Wells lead the way,  praying they would arrive at  the bathrooms quickly.  The bad part of being the size of a preteen was that it came with the bladder size of a preteen. By the time they walked the longest way possible to the bathroom, Jody was getting beyond  desperate. Susan, out of the corner of her eye, noticed Jody’s free hand find it’s way between her legs.  Susan pulled the door open for the women’s washroom and to Susan’s delight, there were 5  women standing just inside the doorway. Jody walked into the back of  Susan, not expecting her to stop so quick. Jody looked around Susan and let out a ‘sigh’ when she saw the line up. Jody’s hand pressed harder into her crotch. Susan looked down at Jody, hand pressed between her legs and then she started  moving from one foot to the other. Susan held back her smile. Not 10 minutes after meeting Jody, here she was looking like a 4 year old trying very, very hard, not to wet her pants.  She bent down and quietly said, “Are you okay Jody?”

Jody was getting close to losing the battle with her bladder. This has happened a few times before. Okay, well maybe more then a few times.  Trying to sound as mature as she could, she come out with,  “I….I really need to go.” Jody pushed her hand up even harder into her crotch and started to move from one foot to the other much quicker.

Susan decided to come to Jody’s recuse.  She could let little Jody wet her pants right here, but she thought  it would go farther it she helped Jody out and prove to her that Jody could trust her. Susan bent back down to Jody. “Go along with me.”

Jody nodded her head, not caring at this point what happened, as long as she got into the bathroom. Susan squeezed Jody’s hand a little tighter. Stepping to the side of the line up she said, “Excuse me ladies. Would it be possible for my little girl to go next, before it’s to late?”

The  five women turned and looked at Susan, then down at Jody. They all smiled, looking at Jody doing the pee-pee dance.  The lady at  the front of the line, stepped aside. “Oh, yes of course.” Just as one of the 2 stall doors opened and someone walked out. Susan pulled Jody past the line up. “Thank you very much.” Susan said, pulling Jody into the stall. Jody took  her hand out from between her legs. As soon as she did, she felt a little spurt of pee escape into her panties. Susan did not bother closing the door behind them because the door swung in and there was no room for it to swing back closed.  She saw a little wet spot on Jody’s jeans, when Jody pulled up her long baggy sweater to get at the button and zipper of her pants. Susan with out thinking bent down, pushed Jody’s hands away and undid her pants. Susan pulled down Jody’s jeans, along with her panties in one quick motion. Jody pulled up her sweater, backed up a little and sat down on the toilet. As Jody’s pee hit the water below, her faced turned beet red. She did not want to look up at Dr. Wells. She was so embarrassed. Everyday since she was 15,  she has tried very hard not to let herself get into situations that would make her look like a child. But here she was, sitting on the toilet with wet panties and pants.  She let  the women that was going to be her new boss, without saying a word, help her  like she was some kid, just learning  to use the toilet.

Susan stepped back so that she was just outside the stall. She was beaming. It was hard for her not to show it. She was trying not to let it show, but she just could not contain it. Susan knew the second Jody started doing the potty dance a few minutes ago, that her and Kim would have no problems turning this 22 year old, into their little girl.

Susan turned at looked at the lady that had let them skip ahead of the line. “Thanks again for letting her go ahead of you.”

“Oh that’s no problem. I have 4 kids of my own. I know what it’s like when you start potty training. Especially when you are away from home.”

Jody could clearly hear what was being said. How could she let this happen? Not the best way to impress your new boss. She figured she might as well get back on the bus and head back to Ottawa. Hopefully she could get the factory job back. There is no way Dr. Wells wants her around after this.
Susan watched as Jody wiped. Just as she was going to stand, Susan stepped back into the stall. She put her hand under Jody’s chin and gently pulled it upwards. “Jody, It’s okay. Don’t worry about it. Remember, I’m a Doctor. I see all sorts of things, everyday.”

Jody could feel some tears starting to form in her eyes. The last thing she needed to do was cry. Jody felt a tear roll down her cheek. Quietly she said, “I’m sorry.”

“Oh honey. You don’t need to be sorry. I’m sure it was because you are over tired and maybe a little excited. I’m sure this does not happen all the time.”

Jody did not want to respond to that. She closed her eyes. In fact, it did happen more then she would like. She always took a change of clothes to the factory. Bathroom breaks only happened four times a day there. Like today, there would be a line up in the bathroom and sometimes she just couldn’t hold it.

Susan smiled as Jody closed her eyes. It must happen, she thought. Perfect. “Honey, come on, lets get you home.” Susan let go of Jody’s chin and placed it on her arm, lifting her up off the toilet. Susan reached down, to pull up Jody’s underwear.

“I can do it.” Jody said, as she reached for her panties.

Susan did not want to push it. So in a motherly tone. One she has used many times with her toddler patients. “Okay honey. You do it.”  Jody pulled up her panties, Susan was surprise at how wet they were. “Come on. Let’s wash our hands and get out of here.”

Susan stepped backwards out of the stall. Jody slowly walked towards the sinks. Susan washed her hands, and watched Jody to the same. As soon as they had both dried there hands under the blower, Susan took Jody’s hand and they walked out of the bathroom. Jody did not care that Dr. Wells had taken her hand at this point. Her thought was, she just might take her to buy a return ticket back home.

When they stepped on the pavement in the parking lot. Jody looked up at Dr. Wells. In a meek voice she asked, “Are you sure, you still want me to work for you?”

Susan stopped walking. She bent down and took Jody’s other hand. “Yes, of course I do honey. Stop worrying about what just happened.” Susan paused for a second. “Honey, you never answered me about this happening before. Remember, I’m a Doctor. You can tell me. Maybe I can help?”

Jody’s hands were shaking. They would be shaking more if they were not being held by Dr. Wells. Finally, she got the strength up to say, “It does happen sometimes.”

Susan let go of Jody’s hands and wrapped her arms around her. Giving a big hug. She held it for a few seconds. Susan stood back up, took Jody’s hand and walked towards the truck and Kim.

Kim stood watching as Susan and Jody walked hand in hand towards her. Again, Kim smiled wide. Looks like Jody as no problem with getting her hand held.  Once they arrived, Kim asks.”Everything okay.”

“Yes. Everything is good. There was just a long line up for the POTTY.”

Jody never caught the choice of word Dr. Wells used for the bathroom, but Kim did. Jody was thinking about the hug she just received. Dr. Wells has been so nice. The thought of returning home was still there, and when Susan opened the truck door, letting go of Jody’s hand. Jody blurted out, “Maybe I should just go back home!”

Susan looked at Kim who was standing just behind Jody. “Why do you want to go back home? You just got here.” Kim asked.

Before Jody could answer, Susan spoke. “Jody is upset because there was a line up and she had a little accident. I told her it was no big deal.”

Kim could not believe what Susan had just said. It took a moment for it to sink in. She had to say something. “Oh Jody, that’s not a big thing. That can happen to anyone.” Kim then bend down so that she was eye level with Jody. She slowly took the bottom of Jody’s sweater and lifted it up. She had to see for herself. “Your pants are hardly wet. I think you are making a big deal out of nothing. Come on, hop up into the truck.”

Jody looked down at her pants when Kim had lifted her sweater. There was a little wet spot that had formed, but it was not that noticeable. Jody felt a couple tears run down her face. She wiped them away. ‘I need to stop acting like this. I’m 22 for god sake.’  Jody hesitated but then  turned and climbed into the seat. She sat down, wiped a few more tears off her cheeks. She could feel her wet panties against her privates. ‘I need to start acting like a adult. Why do I do this to myself?’

Susan closed the door and held out her hand. Kim placed her’s into it. They both gave a little squeeze and smiled. Kim walked around the back of the truck and Susan got into the drivers seat. Once Kim got her seat belt on, she turned so she could see Jody. Jody’s  sweater was pushed up from the seat belt. Kim could see the wet spot on her jeans. Kim could hardly stop herself from climbing back and giving her a big hug. She looked so young and cute. No way, would she  ever think Jody was 22. Even without the wet  pants.  Kim decided to try and start some sort of conversion.   “So, Dr. Wells told me that you have been working in a factory?”

Jody was moving around trying to get somewhat comfortable. Her wet panties were making that near impossible. Trying to regain some composer, she cleared her throat. “Yes. Ever since I finished high school.”

“I bet you are looking forward to working in a office then?”

Jody thought about the $23.00 a hour she was going to be making and she finally smiled a little. “I am looking forward to it, but I  don’t think I made a very good first impression. ”

Everyone in the truck laughed. Kim wanted to say, ‘Oh, you made a great first impression.’ but she held it in and continued to laugh. “So, you went to college while you worked?”

“Yes. Night school.”

“Well, that must have been some long days?”

“It was not to bad. But there were some days I did not feel like getting out of bed.”

“I bet. Well I’m looking forward to working with you.” Kim said turning back, facing forward and grinning.

Susan pulled into the old victorian home. Jody noticed the sign out front. Dr. Susan Wells Family Doctor. Jody was looking forward to working in the office. It has to be better then that assembly line. The truck came to a stop. Jody took her seat belt off and went to push the door open. She pulled on the handle but the door would not move. She tried three more times with no luck. The door finally opened and Susan stood holding it. Jody jumped down. Susan closed the door and started walking towards the back door of the house.

“We use the back door because the office is on the main floor.” Susan said.

Kim held the back door of the house open and let Susan enter first. Susan started to climb up the stairs. Jody followed along. Susan opened another door at the top of the stairs and held it open for Jody. Jody looked around the kitchen. It was the nicest kitchen she thought she had ever seen. All the appliances were stainless steel. Black counter tops and nothing was out of place. Jody heard the door close and she turned, looking at Susan and Kim. They both had huge smiles on the faces.

“Well, what to you think?” Kim asked.

“This is very nice. I don’t think i’ve seen a kitchen this big and nice.”

Susan went to the fridge and grabbed two bottles of water. One bottle had a black mark on the white lid. She opened that one and handed it to Jody. She handed the other one to Kim.

“Would you like a snack?” Supper will not be ready for a little while.”

Jody took the bottle of water. “Uhmm. Sure I guess.”

“Have a seat.” Susan said, pulling out a kitchen chair.

Jody sat down and placed the water bottle on the table. Sitting down on the hard wooden chair made Jody flitch. Her panties were still wet and felt very uncomfortable.  Kim pulled out a chair and sat next to her. Making sure to place her water bottle away from Jody’s. Susan set  a plate full of rice crispy squares down between Kim and Jody.  Jody needed to get out of her wet panties. She looked around and did not see her suitcases. She had never thought about getting them from the truck.  She took a drink of water and then said, “I should get my suitcases.”

Susan and Kim never imagined Jody would have wet pants the first day. They could see she was fidgeting in her chair. She looked like an over excited toddler not wanting to stay seated. Susan stood  up. “i’m so sorry Jody. I’m sure you want to get out of those wet panties.”

Jody’s face turned red. Her head went down. “I would.” she said.

“Would you like to take a hot bath?”

Jody thought that would be nice. At least then, she could get out of her wet clothes. “Sure, I guess.” she replied, then took another drink of water.

Kim stood up. “I will go get your suitcases for you. Here, have a square. Susan makes the best ones.”

Jody took a square off the plate. “Thank you.” She took a bit of the square and it did taste pretty good.  Kim walked out the door. Jody could heard her walking down the long stair case.

Susan watched as Jody ate the square and in-between bites, drink her water. Susan knew  that it would only take about 10-15 minutes for the effect of the medication she had put in Jody’s water to take affect. Soon, Jody would feel a little disoriented. It would not last long, maybe 10 minutes. She just needed her a little out of it when she stepped into the bathroom.  Susan hoped Kim would take her time returning with Jody’s suitcases.

“Once you get done with your bath, I will show you the office. There was one thing I forget to ask you. Have you had a flu shoot?”

Jody set down her almost empty water bottle. “Uhmm..No.”

“I will need to give you one. Working in a Doctor’s office is the worst place for getting the flu virus.”

Jody hated needles. She was not looking forward to that. “Ohh…Okay.”

“That did not sound like you like needles.”

Jody grabbed the bottle of water and finished it.  “I’m not a real fan of needles.”

Susan laughed. “I hear that almost everyday. Don’t worry. I will be gentle. Do you like pasta? I thought thats what we could have for supper.”

Jody forced a smile. “Yes, I like pasta.”  Jody was listening for Kim, hoping she would return with her suitcases. It seem to take a long time. Susan stood up and walked towards the kitchen sink. Jody put her hand down and tried to pull her pants and panties away from her crotch. Finally,  she heard the sound of Kim coming up the stairs.

Kim set the suitcases on the floor. Jody got out of her chair and when her feet hit the floor she felt dizzy. She placed her hand on the table to get her balance. Her vision went  blurry. . She stood for a few seconds holding onto  the table. She slowly let go of the table and stood, making sure she was going to be able too. She took a couple slow steps. She had to really focus on putting one foot after the other. She made it to her suitcases and Kim without falling. Kim immediately noticed Jody was having some problems. She of course knew why.

Susan came over to Jody. “We can get your suitcases. Why don’t you head to the bathroom. It’s the first door on the left. Just down there.” Susan said, pointing towards the hallway that ran off the kitchen.

Jody turned slowly and started walking towards the hallway. Her legs seemed like they were 3 times heavier then normal. She got to the hallway and put her hand up against the wall. Each step seem to take a lot of effort. Jody made it to the doorway of the bathroom. The door was open. She walked in. Jody stopped once she got a few feet. She looked at the sink and then the toilet. They seemed so big, but why? She closed her eyes and then re-opened them.

Susan and Kim waited for Jody to enter the bathroom before turning towards each other. They hugged and kissed.

“Can you believe how cute she is?” Kim asked.

“No. Can you believe our little girl already peed in her panties?”

“No I can’t. How did that happen?” Kim asked

“Well, I made sure to take the long way around. Then there was a line up. You should have seen her trying so hard not to pee in her pants. It was the cutest ever. One lady thought she was just starting to potty train,”

Kim laughed quietly. “Oh, I wish I could have seen that.”

“Don’t worry. I’m positive, it’s going to happen a lot in the next few days. I should go check on her.” Susan kissed Kim and walked toward the bathroom.

“I will start supper then.”

Jody stood looking around the bathroom. Her legs slowly started to feel less heavy. Her vision was coming back. She turned and looked to her right. She put her hands on the edge of the tub. Her chin just made it over. How was she going to get in there? She turned back and looked at the toilet. This can’t be right. I can’t get up there. She started to panic. Her breathing became heavy and fast.

Susan stood in the doorway watching Jody. “Is everything okay in here?”

Jody turned and pointed at the toilet. “I..I..I can’t use that.”

“Oh Jody. Did you pee in your pants again?”

Jody was a little taken back at the question. “Noooo. I mean, look it’s so big.” she said, pointing at the toilet.

Susan walked in and bent down, placing her hands on each of Jody’s arms. Calmly and quietly she said.  “Sweetie, calm down. I can’t understand what you are saying.”

Jody moved her arm back and forth pointing again at the toilet. “Look!” Not getting why Dr. Wells did not understand what she was talking about.

Again, Susan spoke very slowly and quietly. “It’s a potty. Do you need to use the potty? Is that what you are trying to say?” She was trying to confuse and frustrate Jody.

Jody was getting upset. Why could Dr. Wells not see that the toilet was high, much higher then normal. She kept pointing at it. “It….It. That bigger.”

Susan held back her smile. Just a few more minutes of this and Jody would be putty in her hands. Again, slow and quiet. “You are a big girl, but you don’t want to use the potty. Is that it?”

Jody picked up her right foot and stomped on the floor. “Noooo….tha….”

“That’s okay sweetie. You don’t have to use the potty, but you do need a bath.”

Jody again stomped her foot on the ground. ‘Was she not speaking english’. All of a sudden Jody was lifted up and sat on the side of the tube. Her feet were off the floor. Susan kept one hand on Jody and reached in and turned the water on. Jody looked at the water flowing into the tub. “Nooo..Why don’t you understand.” she said, just as her sweater was brought up and covered her face. Then it was gone as quick as it got there. She was then set back down on the floor. Dr. Wells took a hold of her pants. “But….But.” is all that came out before she started to sob. Frustrated as to why Dr. Wells could not understand her.  Tears flowed down her cheeks as Susan pulled down her pants and panties. Jody’s right foot was lifted and then her left. She stood naked and crying trying to say something, but nothing would come out. She just kept pointing at the toilet. Susan turned the water off, picked up Jody and set her in the tub. Jody looked up at Susan and pointed again towards the toilet. “It big.” she said, between sobs.

Susan stood up straight, looking down at little Jody in the tub. Jody just kept pointing in the direction of the toilet but not saying anything. Susan let her point for a little while and then she said, “Potty. Can you say potty?” like she was taking to a 2 year old.

Jody was not sure what to do. Again Susan said, “Potty.” then again and again. Finally after 15 maybe 20 times of Susan saying, “potty”. Jody pointed and said, “Yes. Potty. It big.”

Susan had to turn and look away from Jody. She just could not keep from smiling. She was usually good at keeping a straight face, but today she just couldn’t do it. Susan opened the side closet and took out a washcloth and towel. She set the towel on the floor and knelt down on it.

“That’s right. It’s a potty. Good girl.” Susan said, dipping the washcloth in the water.

Jody was fixated on the toilet. She could not take her eyes off it. She pointed at it again. “Why so big?” She did not realize she was leaving the little words out of her sentences.

Susan started to rub the washcloth on Jody’s back. “That’s right honey. That’s where big girls go pee-pee. Are you a big girl?”

Jody finally looked away from the toilet and up at Susan. She really wanted to make Dr. Wells understand that the toilet was so much bigger. She wanted to know why it was bigger. She paid no attention to the fact that Susan was washing her. There had to be a way she could get Dr. Wells to understand what she was trying to tell her. Pointing again this time with both hands at the toilet she said, “The potty is big.”

Susan placed the washcloth between Jody’s legs. She spread her legs apart and gently cleaned her private area. Thinking Jody may protest, she took it slow and easy. Then asked. “What did you say sweetie?”

Jody a little louder this time, and still pointing with both her hands. “The potty is big.”

“That’s right sweetie. Big girls use the potty. You are so smart.”

Jody slammed her hands down in the water. Some water splashed up and over the tub.  “No. No. No. It’s big!”

Susan lifted Jody up so that she was standing in the tub. She used the cloth to clean her bum. “You’re being silly. Splashing like that. Look, you got me all wet.”

It was like Dr. Wells could not hear her or something.  She brought her foot up and stomped it in the water. “Please. Why so big?”

Susan quickly lifted Jody out of the tub. She wrapped the towel around her, making it so it was fitted just under her armpits. She took Jody’s hand.  “You don’t want to use the big potty? That’s okay sweetie. You don’t have to.” Susan started walking towards the doorway. Jody turned and looked at the toilet once again. She walked behind Dr. Wells but kept looking at the toilet.  Once they got out of the bathroom and Jody could no longer see the toilet, she turned and saw Kim standing in the kitchen. Kim. Kim,  she could tell Kim about the toilet. She would understand. Jody started to run and got past Susan. Susan let go of Jody’s hand and watched her run up to Kim. Susan loudly said, “Confused.”

Kim watched Jody running up towards her. She heard Susan say “confused.” She hoped Susan’s  theory was right. Confuse someone until they can’t  think straight. Then, they get so confused and frustrated they will give in to almost anything you tell them.

Kim let Jody run right up to her. “Kim, Kim. Why the potty big.” Jody could hardly get the words out, she was so determined to get someone to understand what she was talking about.

Susan and Kim had talked about this happening. Susan had convinced Kim that it was possible. You could  almost make a person crazy by  answering like you don’t understand them.   Kim was a little sceptical, until Susan did it with her. Slowly and quietly like Susan told her to, she said, “You went pee on the big potty?”

Jody’s face went blank. She jumped up a little. “No. No. The toilet…potty big.”

“That’s right sweetie. Big girls use the potty.” Kim looked up at Susan who was standing just behind Jody. Susan nodded her head and smiled.

Jody stomped her foot down like she had earlier. “Noooo. The potty…bathroom it’s big!”

Kim bent down just a little. “Oh honey. Did you not make it to the potty.”

Tears started to roll down Jody’s face What the hell is going on? Why can’t these people understand what she is trying to tell them.  She stomped her foot on the floor three times. “No. No. No. I want know why potty big?”

“You don’t have to use the big potty sweetie.”

Jody had had enough. She was wore out, trying to get this two to understand.  She just let herself fall to the floor. Landing on her bum. She started to cry loudly. She slapped her hands on the floor.

Kim and Susan looked at each other and then down at 22 year old Jody sitting on the floor, throwing a huge temper tantrum. They let Jody tantrum for about a minute, before Kim bent down and picked her up. She had no problems sitting Jody on her hip. Jody’s face buried into Kim shoulder. Kim started to bounce crying Jody on her hip. “Shhh. Shhh. It’s okay sweetie. You don’t have to use the big potty.” Jody started crying harder and  pushed her face closer to Kim.  Kim walked around the kitchen, rubbing Jody’s  back.  Over and over she said,  “That’s okay baby. You don’t have to use the potty.”
Carrying a 90 pound girl around for 5 minutes was all Kim could take. She slowly handed her to Susan. Susan used the same words  Kim had been using, “That’s okay baby. You don’t have to use the potty.” Kim went to finish up supper. Susan got tired and sat down in one of the kitchen chairs, holding Jody close to her. and never stopped talking to her.
A hour passed since Jody had thrown her temper tantrum. She had fallen asleep in Susan’s arms. Carefully, Susan stood, hoping she would not wake her. . She walked into the family room and gently laid Jody on the couch. She grabbed a blanket and place it over her.

Susan meet Kim back in the kitchen. “I’m not sure what she is going to be like when she wakes up.” Susan said, as she held Kim from behind.

Kim smiled, as Susan gently held her. “I don’t know either. What do you thing we should do?”

“I think we should just carry on like nothing happened. Let’s wait and see how she is when she wakes from her nap. I’m going to go get the romper we bought. Maybe when can get her in that before supper.” Susan kissed Kim’s neck and retrieved the pink romper from Jody’s bedroom.  She quietly walked into the family room and placed the romper on the coffee table in front of where Jody was sleeping.

Kim had supper ready. She replaced the chair that Jody had sat on earlier, with another chair that looked the same as the other three chairs at the kitchen table, Kim was surprised their contractor never asked any questions. He did what they asked and that was that.   This chair sat a little lower to the floor. She made sure to fill Jody’s glass fill of water and set a full jug of water on the table.

After watching Jody sleep, Susan sat on the couch and placed her hand on Jody’s shoulder. “Honey wake up. Supper is ready.”

Jody’s eyes slowly opened. She focused on Susan’s face. She then looked around the room wondering where she was. Feeling very confused, Jody rubbed her eyes. She looked back at Susan. “What…what happened?

“You said you wanted to sleep after your bath. Come on honey. Get dressed and come out for supper.” Susan said, then got up from the couch and walked towards the kitchen. She turned as she got in the kitchen. She wanted to see what Jody was going to do.

Jody’s eye’s blink a few times. She was very confused as to where she was. She pushed the blanket down off her a little and noticed the only thing covering her was a towel. Memories of the bathroom came back to her. She remembers sitting in the bathtub, but not much else. She must have had a bath. Why else would she just be in a towel. Jody slowly sat up. She swung her feet around. She looked around. A  huge TV  hung on the far wall. Pieces of art hung on the other walls. The couch was big and black. She  looked down at the clothing sitting on the coffee table. She picked up the romper and held it out. All pink, with short sleeves. She turned it around and noticed a zipper that ran up the back. This was not anything she had brought with her.

Susan walked back into the family room and stood at the end of the couch. “Suppers getting cold. Hurry up and get dressed.”

“These are not my clothes.” Jody quietly said.

Susan took a few steps towards her. “I know honey. We need you to try that on. That will be your uniform for work.”

With both hands Jody held the romper. Susan sat down beside Jody. She reached out and un-zipped the romper. “We just want to make sure it fits, before Monday morning. Here, stand up and I can show you how it goes on.”

Jody looked down at the purple towel she had wrapped around her. She slowly stood. “I don’t have any underwear on.”

Susan took a hold of the towel and pulled it away. Jody stood naked. “I’m sorry. Why don’t you run and grab a pair from your suitcase.” Susan stood, holding the pink romper. She turned to start walking towards the kitchen.

Jody froze. Naked and a feeling  a little chilly. “Uhmmm……I. I…”

Susan took a few steps. “Come on honey. Come  grab some panties.”

“But…I’m naked.” Jody said, placing her one hand down between her legs.

Susan chuckled. “Nothing I have not seen before. Hurry, before supper gets cold.”

“I can’t just walk around naked!”

“Don’t be silly. Come on before supper gets cold.” Susan walked towards the kitchen holding  the romper and towel. Jody put her head down. Something was off. She was not sure what she should do. She remembers the bus station and the trip in the truck. Jody remembered having a snack and talking with Dr. Wells. Looking down at her naked body, she felt like she was going to cry.  She couldn’t  stand here naked for ever. She slowly started to walk past the couch and into the kitchen.

Kim was just putting the sauce on the pasta as Susan walked in the kitchen. Kim noticed she was holding the romper and the towel that Jody had on. She looked past Susan and to her delight saw Jody, head down, walking naked just behind her.

“Suppers ready Jody. Hurry before it gets cold.” Kim said loudly.

“Jody needs some panties.” Susan said,

Kim set the pasta bowl down and  walked towards Jody suitcases. “Which suitcase honey?”

Jody lifted her head up and slowly walked by Susan. It did not seem to bother these two that she was buck naked. With her hand still between her legs, trying to hide her private parts. Jody felt funny walking around in front of these two women totally naked. But she did not figure she had much of a choice at the moment. She would get some clothes on, then try and figure out, what was going on. When she got near her suitcases and Kim, she turned and looked down the hallway that led to the bathroom. All of a sudden, like a switch in  her brain turned on. She pictured the large toil….potty she had encountered earlier.  Jody starred down the hallway. Her hand pushed up into her private area harder. She lifted her other arm up and pointed it towards the hallway. “I…I…I…remember the big potty.”

Kim reached out and took Jody’s hand. “Don’t worry about that right now. Come, lets get you some panties. Now which suitcase?”

Jody did not want to turn from looking down the hallway but  had no choice when Kim took her hand and slowly turned her. “But….but I…..I remember that….” Jody could not finished what she wanted to say. Her focus was now on the two suitcases sitting in front of her. Jody looked at the two suitcases. Pointing to the one on the right she said, “I think, that one.”

Kim let go of Jody’s hand and bent down. She un-zipped the suitcase and opened it up. The suitcase was only about 3/4 full. Five or six pair of jeans. A few t-shirts. A couple sweaters.  In the one side, at the top, Kim found a stack of panties. She reached in and pulled a hand full out. She  held a few purple, a few black, but the one she took out of the middle were pink. She held them out for Jody to take. Jody took  the pink panties. Kim tossed the others back into the suitcase.

Kim stood, looking down at Jody. Like she was talking to a small child she said, “Quick, like a bunny. Get those panties on.”

Jody held the panties out. She  stepped one leg in and then the other. She pulled them up over her waist.  Susan tossed Kim the romper. Kim bent back down and held the romper out in front of Jody. “Let’s try this uniform on. I hope it fits.” Jody picked her right leg up, then her left. Jody felt weird letting Kim dress her, but really she  just wanted to get some clothes on.  Kim pulled the romper up. Taking Jody’s right arm, she fed it through. Then the other arm. Kim spun Jody around and zipped up the back.

“Ooooo.. that looks great on you.” both Susan and Kim said at the same time.

Jody looked down at the pink romper. She could see the top of  her knees. The short sleeves, stopped just above  her elbows. It was not the worst piece of clothing she had ever worn.  She had never worn anything like it before and was not really sure what it was.  Kim took her hand and walked her towards the kitchen table. “That uniform is perfect.” Kim said, as she pulled out Jody’s chair.

“I like it.” she said. It did feel very comfortable. Jody sat down in the wooden chair.

“I’m glad. It looks very professional on you.” Kim said with a smirk, as she pushed Jody’s chair in towards the table.

Jody’s chin just came above the table. Something felt off. Jody looked around the room. She looked at the other three chairs. Dr. Wells  was walking towards her holding a dish. She remembered sitting at this same table earlier. Dr. Wells sat the dish down on the table. “Everything okay?” Jody heard Dr. Wells  ask.

Jody looked down at the floor. Then back up at the Doctor. Then down at the plate that was in front of her. Jody brought her arms up and placed them on each side of the plate. She pushed herself up, bringing her feet up  and then knelt on the chair. She does not  remember having to do that earlier, but maybe she did. She was not really sure.  “I’m okay, I guess.”

Susan smiled as little Jody had to kneel on her modified chair. Wearing her pink romper, she looked like a 5 year old waiting  for supper to be served. Susan so wanted to get a bib, but she held back. Susan dished out some pasta on Jody’s plate.

Jody looked down at her pink uniform. Thoughts of the  $23.00 a hour, she was going to start making went through her mind.  Kim said, ‘She looked very professional.’ Wow..she never thought she would ever get out of that factory. Now she would be soon working in a Doctor’s office.  Soon she would be able to get her own place. A car even. She looked up at Kim and Dr. Wells. They both sat at the table with her.  Jody smiled. “Thank you for hiring me.”

Susan and Kim looked at Jody kneeling on her chair, clothed in a romper and looking  like she should be getting on a bus, heading to grade 1.  They both smiled and laughed. Jody let out a little chuckle, not really knowing why.

“We are just so happy you filled out that application. We are so looking forward too you staying with us.” Susan said, looking at Kim then at Jody.

“We sure are.” Kim added.

Jody picked up her fork and took some pasta. Eating the pasta, she found it had a little kick to it. She set her fork down after a few bites and took a big drink of her water.

“Is the pasta okay.” Kim asked.

“Yes, it;s good. Spicy.” Jody replied.

Jody had a little pasta left on her plate and she had already finished one glass of water. Susan was quick, to refill her glass. When Jody heard the water pouring into her glass, she  felt her bladder twinge. The water she had drank with her snack and now another full glass, her bladder was full.  She started to move around in the chair a little. Kim and Susan noticed. Of course they were not taking their eyes off of little Jody. They were both so happy at how things we’re going,   Jody took the last of the pasta and finished it up. Her knees were becoming a little sore from having to kneel on them.

“Would you like some more?” Kim asked.

“No thank you. It was very good though.”

“Would you like some ice cream for dessert?”

Jody took another drink of water. “Hmm….sure.” Ice creamed sounded good. Back home she really could not afford to much. She had not had ice cream since she had lived with her Mother.

Kim stood and took Jody’s plate. Jody felt her bladder twinge a little harder. She started to move around on the chair a little bit more. For one, her knees were hurting and the other was that she was trying to calm her bladder.  Susan looked at little Jody. Jody’s right arm went below the table. She placed it between her legs. Susan knew that Jody needed to pee, it was not hard to come to that conclusion. She decided that now was as good as any, to find out how Jody was going to react to having to use the potty. Susan leaned over  in Jody’s direction. Quietly she asked, “Jody. Do you need to use the big potty?”

Jody’s hand pushed up in-between her legs. Her head tilted towards Susan. She moved around from one knee to the other. Her but lifted up off her heels. Hearing ‘the big potty’ confused Jody.  Par of her mind was telling her that she did want to use the potty. Her bladder and 19 years of using the potty was telling her that, she did in fact, need to use the potty. Susan could see the confusion on Jody’s face.

Slowly and quietly Susan said, “You don’t need to use the potty if you don’t want to.”

Jody’s 22 year old mind was running wild. Part of it was telling her to get to the potty quick. Another part was telling her not too. Her hand pushed hard, up against her crotch. She placed her other hand on the table and slowly stood on the wooden chair. “I…I…I need to go.” she yelled.

22 year old Jody stood on her chair, looking more like a preschooler doing the potty dance, then a grown  women that was suppose to start a office job in two days. Susan reached out and grabbed Jody’s arm. With Jody moving from one foot to the other, she really thought she might fall off the chair. Susan stood, holding onto Jody’s arm.

Kim was walking back towards the table with a bowl of ice cream. She saw Jody stand, with her hand between her legs saying ‘I need to go.’  “Jody, be careful. You are going to fall. Sit back down on your bum.” she said quite loudly.

“I need to pee!” Jody yelled.

Susan took Jody’s  other arm, picking her up and  set her on the floor. “Hurry up then.” Susan said, pointing down the hallway.

Jody with her hand between her legs, ran towards the bathroom as quick as she could.  Susan and Kim watched Jody, clad in her pink romper run towards the bathroom, looking like a little girl trying very hard not to pee in her pants. They both knew no matter what Jody decided to do once she got into the bathroom, she wasn’t  going to be able to take that romper off without help. Finding the snaps that ran down  in-between her legs was a long shot.

Jody ran inside the bathroom and quickly stopped in front of the toilet. She looked at the toilet and it  all came back to her. Tears formed in her eyes and rolled down her cheeks. Both hands now between her legs, she had to get onto the potty. She just had too, but how. She pressed her legs together as tight as she could. Jody took her hands out from between her legs and grabbed her romper from  the top. She pulled down on the romper but it would not move. Zipper. There was a zipper at the back. With her right hand she recached back. She got a hold of the zipper. She tried to move it down but couldn’t. She moved her arm from over her shoulder to underneath and back around her body. Her fingers couldn’t  reach the  zipper. She stained to  stretched her fingers and arm out and when she did, Jody felt her panties starting to get wet. She quickly took her hands and placed both of them between her legs. She couldn’t get her pee to stop.  It came out at  full force. Her uniform was getting wetter by the second. Pee started running down her legs and pooling around her bare feet. Jody started to cry harder and harder. The warm urine soon soaked the lower half of her romper.

Kim took the bowl of ice cream and placed it in the freezer. Both her and Susan walked down the hallway, stopping in the doorway.  Jody stood in a pool of urine,  with both hands between her legs, crying uncontrollably. Susan was the first to walk into the bathroom, opening the closest door and grabbing a towel.

“Oh honey. Did you not make it?” Susan said, as she walked up with the towel.

Jody had snot running from her nose and tears covered her cheeks. Susan placed the towel on the floor and took Jody by the arms, pulling her hands away from between her legs. “It’s okay sweetie. Please stop crying.”

Jody was in no way going to stop crying anytime soon. She stood looking at Dr. Wells then at that stupid big toilet. Jody was mad,  very confused and totally embarrassed. “Stupid potty.” she yelled out. She wanted to kick it. Why the hell was it so big. Jody tried to twisted her body around. She wanted to punch the stupid big potty. “I hate that thing.” she yelled louder.

Susan held on tight to Jody’s arms. Susan could not believe at what Jody was yelling out. ‘Don’t worry honey you will soon not have to worry about using that stupid potty.’ she thought. Susan let go of  Jody’s one  arm.. She pulled the zipper down on the romper. Then placed her hand back on Jody’s arm. “Shhh. Shhhh. It’s okay. Come on let’s get you out of your wet uniform. I will need to wash it before Monday.”

Jody forgot about the potty for a second, looking down at her very wet uniform. She sniffled and tried to calm herself down. She needed it for Monday. She let Susan pull down her uniform. Then her panties.

“I brought some wipes in to help with the clean up.” Kim said, standing behind Susan.

“Thank you Kim.” Susan took the box of baby wipes and placed them on the floor.  “Say thank you to Kim for bringing the wipes in Jody.”

Jody looked up at Kim. “Thank you.” she quietly said.

“No problem, BABY.”

Jody started to cry a little more. She had almost stopped, but when Kim said ‘baby’ she heard the phrase in her head, ‘That’s okay baby. You don’t have to use the potty.” Jody turned back and looked at the potty. “I hate that thing.”

Susan had place the towel out on the floor and  cleaned up all of Jody’s pee. She opened the box of baby wipes and took a few out. She started to clean Jody’s legs and bottom. Jody moved around as the wipes were cold. As Susan was cleaning her, she started talking, “It’s okay baby. You don’t have to use that big potty.” Over and over Susan kept talking, taking her time cleaning little Jody up. The wipes warmed and Jody stopped moving. She starred at the potty, listening to Susan tell her, she did not have to use the big potty.

Susan tossed the baby wipes into the trash can and stood. She took Jody’s hand. “Let’s get you something to wear baby.” Susan pulled Jody away from the potty. Jody yelled again. “I hate that stupid potty.”

“I know baby. It’s okay.” Susan said, pulling Jody out of the bathroom and into the hallway. Now was a good time to let Jody see her new bedroom. Susan opened the bedroom door and pulled Jody in. Susan flipped on the light. Jody felt carpet under her feet and turned away from looking at the potty. The carpet  felt soft on her bare feet. Susan let go of Jody’s hand and placed it on Jody’s back. She gave Jody a little push. “Isn’t this a nice room baby?”

Jody saw the pink dresser first. It was long and had lots of drawers. She turned her head and looked at the pink bed. She slowly walked up to it. She couldn’t  even see the top of the bed. Her head came just to where the railing started. The railing had three rails. Jody raised her hand up and placed it on the top rail. Susan came up behind Jody, picking her up and standing her on the top of the mattress. Susan heard the plastic sheet that was covering the mattress crinkle, but Jody did not. She was to concerned with how high she stood. The floor was a long ways down.

“Sit on your bum, baby. Let me see what I can find for you to wear.” Susan said, letting go of Jody, who was standing in the middle of the bed. Susan stood, waiting for Jody to sit.

Jody looked at Susan. “What is this bed?”

“It’s your bed baby.”

“No it’s not. It’s way to high. And look at these things on the side.” Jody said, pointing at the railings. “It looks like a crib!”

“It’s not a crib. It’s just a big bed.  Now sit on your bum!”

Jody stomped her foot down and the plastic sheet made a loud crinkling sound.”No. Get me off of here!”

A little more firm, Susan said, “Jody! Sit on you bum now! You are going to fall and hurt yourself.”

Kim stood in the doorway watching naked Jody, standing in her bed, starting to throw another temper tantrum. She walked in and stood beside Susan. “Jody! You need to listen. Now sit down, before you hurt yourself.”

Jody looked at the two women. Standing naked, once again she yelled. “I’m not staying in here. I want to go home.”

Susan reached out  and took Jody under her arms. She lifted her up over the railing and stood her on the floor. “Fine, go home then. I don’t think I want a pants wetting little girl working for me anyway.” Susan took Kim by the hand and they walked out of the bedroom.

Jody stood in total shock. She watched as Kim and Dr. Wells left the room. Jody’s tears started flowing again. She sat on the floor.  I’m not staying in here. It looks like a baby’s room. She looked around again, then down at her naked body. She would just go back home. Back to the factory. But they said she looked professional in her work uniform. She wanted to make $23.00 a hour. She had to stop peeing in her pants. Why oh why does she keep doing that. That stupid big potty. I hate that stupid potty. Finally after 20 mins Jody got up and walked over to the dresser. She started pulling out drawers. Empty. Then another. Empty. She opened all the drawers and found nothing. She went to the closest doors. She tried to  push them open, but they would not move. She tried again. Nothing she did made the doors open. Getting frustrated she kicked  the closet door.  All that did was make her foot hurt. Naked Jody walked to the doorway. She peeked around and saw Kim and Dr. Wells sitting at the kitchen table talking, She could not hear what they we’re saying . She looked across the hall, into the bathroom. Stupid big potty its all your fault. Jody had no idea what to do next. Should she just walk out into the kitchen, find some clothes, then get her suitcases and leave? Should she go apologize for acting like such a brat. Apologize for peeing in her pants like a baby. She looked back into the bedroom. The big pink bed with railings looked enormous.
Dr. Wells and Kim watched Jody on Susan’s iPhone.  The camera they had put in the far corner of the bedroom was working perfectly.  They both laughed when little Jody kicked the closest door. They watched the naked girl open all the drawers on the dresser and found them empty. They could see her peeking around looking at  them. She looked like a child that got sent to her room for being bad and was scared to come out.

Jody peeked around the doorway again.  Not really knowing what she was going to do, she slowly walked out into the hallway. Jody spotted her suitcases on the floor. ‘I’m leaving’ her mind was made. She walked towards her suitcases.

Susan turned off the video feed and waited for Jody. Jody slowly and quietly walked into the kitchen. Once Susan figured Jody was close she said, “Well I guess I should go see if I can find another employee.” Susan pushed her chair out and stood.

Jody heard her stopped in her tracks. She looked at Dr. Wells and without thinking she blurted out,  “No please. Dr. Wells i’m sorry.”

Susan turned and crossed her arms. “Excuse me. Did you say something?”

Jody standing naked on the kitchen floor,  lowered her head. “I said, I’m sorry.”

Susan did not move. She kept her arms crossed and tried to put on a angry face. “You’re sorry! Sorry for what? Maybe you should just get your things and leave.”

Jody picked her head up. She looked at her suitcases again. Where would she go back to the factory, she so wanted to get out of. She had went to night school for a reason. That reason was to get a better job.  “No please. I really want to work for you. I’m sorry for acting the way I did,”

“I don’t know,” Susan shook her head a few times.” I’m not sure what I should do.”

Kim spoke up. “Susan, give her another chance. I’m sure she will be better behaved now. Isn’t that right Jody?”

“Yes. I promise. Please, I don’t want to go.” Jody pleaded.

Susan looked at Kim. “Give her another chance? I don’t know.  She’s only been here 5 hours and as peed in her pants twice. I know 3 years old that don’t do that.”

Kim stood and walked over to Jody, placing her arm around her. “I’m sure that was just fluke. Right Jody?”

Jody looked up at Kim, then at Dr. Wells. “It was. It won’t happen again.” Jody felt smaller and smaller by the second. She felt like a little kid again.

Susan shook her head. “I don’t know. I’m not sure you can be trusted. If you start working for me on Monday, I’m I going to have to worry about you peeing in your pants in front of my patients? ”

“No. I promise. I won’t.”

“Let’s give her one more chance.” Kim said, pulling Jody closer.

Susan placed her hand on her chin, like she was thinking things over. She waited a few seconds. “Prove it then. Go sit on the potty. Prove to me that you can pee on the potty.”

Jody was not sure what to do. She turned at look down the hallway. That stupid potty. I hate it. “I…I..don’t like that thing. It’s too big.”

“Well then, I guess you should get your suitcases and leave. I will just find someone else that wants to work for $25.00 a hour.” Susan said, having a very hard time tying not to break a smile.

“$25.00 a hour. I thought it was $23.00.”

“It was $23.00, but Kim and I talked and thought that it should be $25.00”

Jody’s head was spinning. $25.00 a hour? Jody started doing the math in her head. 25×8=200, 200×5=1000. That’s $1000.00 a week. That’s twice as much as she was making in the factory. “Please, Dr. Wells I will do anything. I really want to work for you.”

“You will, will you. Then show me. Show me  that you’re  a big girl that can go pee pee on the potty.” Susan could not contain herself. She had to cover her mouth with her hand. Kim was almost in tears from holding back her laughter.

Jody again looked down the hallway. Kim had pulled her arm from Jody’s shoulders. Jody slowly started to walk towards the bathroom. She had to find a way to get up on that stupid big potty. Jody made it  to the doorway of the bathroom. She stopped when she saw the potty. Come on, you can do this. Find a way. Her feet would not move. Come on, just get up on that. Her hand reached out and grabbed the doorframe. Just walk up there and find a way to get up on that stupid thing. Jody heard something and turned. Dr. Wells and Kim stood behind her.

“Well. What are you waiting for?” Susan said sternly.

Jody looked back into the bathroom. The potty seemed to grow bigger. Jody lowered her head in defeat. “I…I..can’t”

“You can’t? Well isn’t this just great. My new employee can’t use the big bad scary potty. So  are you just going to pee in your pants like a little baby then?”

“Nooo. It’s just….” Jody had no words. She started to cry once again.

“Susan leave the little girl alone. Come here sweetie.” Kim said, bending down holding her arms out.

Jody took her hand off the doorframe and ran into Kim’s open arms. Jody cried a little harder   as Kim wrapped her arms around her, hugging her tightly.

“I can’t have someone working for me that cannot use the potty like a big girl.”

Kim picked up naked Jody and sat her on her hip. Jody placed her face in Kim shoulder. “Shhhh. Shhh. It’s okay Jody.” Kim said, bouncing little Jody on her hip. “Come on Jody, let’s find you some clothes.” Kim took Jody into her bedroom.

Susan finally got to  smile as she watched Kim take naked Jody back to her room. Good cop. Bad cop. That maybe just worked. Susan quickly walked back to the kitchen and opened the video feed on her iPhone.

Kim placed Jody on the bed. “Honey stop crying. Do you really wait to stay?”

Jody stood on the bed. She did want to stay, but Dr. Wells seemed so mad at her. “I do. I really do.” she managed to say between sobs.

“Okay. We are going to have to find away to prove to Dr. Wells that you want to stay. How can we do that?”

Jody thought for a few seconds, but didn’t know. “I don’t know.”

Kim held Jody by her arms. “Well for starters, you have to stop peeing in your pants?

“I know. It’s just that stupid big potty. I….I…can’t use it.”

“You’re scared of the big potty aren’t you baby?”

Jody’s 22 year old mind did not want to admit that she was scared, but the fact was, she really was scared. It was so big. “A little.”

Susan held back the smiles. “I think more then just a little scared. Right? It’s so big and scary it’s it.”

Jody nodded her head up and down. “Yes.”

“What if I got you a little potty to pee in. Do you think you could use that?”

Jody’s eyes opened wide. “A little one?”

“Yes baby. A little potty for you to go pee pee in. Do you think you could use that?”

Jody wiped some tears from her face and even smiled just a little. “I know I can.” Kim was being so nice. I can pee on the potty. Just not that stupid big one. “Where is it?”

“I will get it. First, sit down on your bum.” Jody quickly sat down. “Good girl. Let me get you some clothes to wear.” Kim let go of Jody and took a couple steps back.

When Jody sat down on the bed she  heard the plastic sheet crinkle. She waited for Kim to turn around and then Jody pushed her hand down into the bed. ‘Crinkle, crinkle.’ It sounded like there was a garbage bag underneath the sheets. Jody’s mind traveled back in time to when she was a child. She had been a bedwetter up until she turned 12. This plastic sheet,  made the same sound her’s had. A flurry of memories flood her brain.  Almost every morning her mother would strip her pjs and take the wet sheets to be laundered. Listening to the sheet crinkle was almost putting Jody mind returned to being 11. She could hear her mother’s voice in her head.  “Don’t worry baby. You will stop wetting your bed soon.”

Kim reached up and unlocked the closest doors. Kim knew exactly what she was going to be getting for Jody. She grabbed a pair of Superundies training pants they had purchased from Rearz and a pink night shirt. Kim closed the closest doors and locked them. Walking back over to Jody, she noticed Jody pushing on the bed. Kim could hear the plastic sheet beneath.

Kim placed the pink and white superundies on the bed. She held up the pink night shirt. “Arms up.”

Jody stopped making the plastic sheet crinkle and put her hands over her head. “Why is there a plastic sheet on this bed?” Jody asked.

Kim fed Jody’s arms into the shirt and then pulled it down over her head. Kim picked Jody up, lifted her over the railing and stood her on the floor. “That’s because Susan’s niece is a bedwetter and she comes to stay. Are you a bedwetter?” The truth was,  Susan’s niece was 16  and was never a bedwetter.

“NO.” Jody said proudly. “So is that why the bed is like it is?”

Kim smiled. “Of course. Did you think we just got this bed for you silly?”

It did not occur to Jody that this room was for someone else. With the money she was going to be making, she  was just staying here until she got her own place.  Jody blushed, “Uhmm. No.” Some how knowing that this bed was not really for her and the thought of getting her own place soon, calmed all the memories that had flooded mind. Jody was all more at ease.
Kim grabbed the superundies and held them out in front of Jody. “Right foot.” Kim placed the superundies over her right foot. “Left foot.” Kim fed the superundies over her left foot and then pulled them up over Jody’s waist. Perfect fit.

Once Kim pulled them up, Jody could tell right away, that they were not regular panties. Jody lifted up her pink night shirt and looked down at the superundies. They were pink in the middle and  white along the sides. They puffed out a lot. Jody pressed in the middle of her new panties.

“What are these?” Jody asked, still poking at them.

Kim could not believe how little Jody looked, holding up her shirt, showing off her new training pants. “Dr. Wells will really like them Jody. I think you should run out there and show her.”

Jody poked the training pants a few more times. “But…they feel weird.”

“Well they look absolutely great on you. I see many girls that wear panties almost exactly like these. These are going to show Dr. Wells that you really want to stay here. Now hurry, run out to the kitchen and show Dr. Wells.”

Dr. Wells had seem very upset with her. If she was going to work for her, she needs to find someway to please her. “You really think she will like these?”  Jody had never babysat before. She had wanted to when she was younger but every time she would get a call and go meet the parents, they would  see her and they would say things like. ‘Oh my daughter is bigger then you.’ or ‘I don’t think you can handle it just yet.’ So Jody had never seen anything like these training pants before.

“Jody, I promise she will. I bet she will even let you have the ice cream from earlier.”

Jody let her shirt go. Ice cream did sound good.  The pink shirt barely covered her training pants. Jody took a couple small steps. The panties felt a lot  different then anything she had worn before. They were thick between her legs and they made a little noise when she moved. Kim took Jody’s hand gently in her’s.

Susan was so excited watching Kim get Jody into the training pants. She really thought it would take at least a week before that would happen. Susan turned off the video feed on her iPhone. She looked up and watched as little Jody walked down the hallway, looking more like a 4 year old then ever.

Kim stopped Jody just before they entered the kitchen. She bent down and whispered in Jody’s ear. “You need to run up to Dr. Wells and apologize. Give her a big hug. Okay?” Kim let go of Jody’s hand. Jody hesitated for a second, then took off running towards  Susan.

“I,m sorry.” she said weakly.

Susan pushed her chair out and took Jody lightly by both arms. Jody’s night shirt rose up a little and Susan  could she the pink and white superundies. “I,m sorry also Jody. I know that it’s been a long week and big day for you.” Susan pulled Jody close and wrapped her arms around her. Susan and Jody  hugged.

Kim went to the freezer and took out the bowl of ice cream. She grabbed a spoon from the drawer.  “Dr. Wells. Do you think Jody could have her ice cream now?”

Susan stopped hugging Jody and placed her hands on her shoulders. “I think so. Do you want some ice cream?”

“Yes please.” Jody said.

Susan turned Jody around and pulled her up onto her lap. Kim set the bowl down in front of them and handed Susan the spoon. Susan dug the spoon  into the ice cream. She brought the spoon up,  full of ice cream. Jody leaned back into Susan. “I can do it.” Jody said. Jody was not happy when Dr. Wells sat her on her lap. She was really not pleased that Dr. Wells was gong to feed her.  “Can I sit in my own chair?”

Susan let out a big breath. “I don’t think so! You can’t manage to go pee on the big  potty. How can I trust that you will not have ice cream all over?”

The question stunned Jody. The thought of that stupid big potty, got Jody all flustered. “I…I.I… can pee in the potty.” Jody turned a little so she could see Kim. Pointing her hand at Kim she said, “She said she was going to get me a little potty.”

“A little potty. What’s this all about?” Susan said, pushing the spoon full of ice cream into Jody’s mouth. Jody was so consumed with the potty that when the spoon reached her mouth it opened.

Kim walked over from cleaning up the kitchen. “What’s this about a potty?”

Jody swallowed the ice cream. “You….You said you were going to get a little potty.”

Kim acted surprised, “I did? When did I say that?”

Susan put another spoonful of ice cream in Jody’s mouth. Jody had to wait and swallow. “In….In the bedroom.”

“The only thing I remember saying about the the potty was that you are very scared of the big potty.”

Susan had another spoonful of ice cream in Jody’s mouth. This time Jody  did not swallow all the ice cream before she started to say, “Buuu. Ooo saith I couth uoos a wittle pothy.” Ice cream ran down Jody’s chin and dripped on her night shirt.

As fast as Susan could,  she placed another spoonful in Jody’s mouth. Jody was getting upset. How could she not remember telling her about getting a little potty for her? Jody watched as Kim turned and walked away. “Hey, you said it. You said you were getting me a little potty.”

Kim returned with a wet cloth. “Susan, do we even have a little potty?” Kim took the wet cloth and wiped Jody’s chin. Jody tried to bat it away, but failed.

“Not that I know of Kim.” Susan said, placing another spoonful of ice cream in Jody’s mouth as soon as Kim took the cloth away from Jody’s face.

Jody placed her hands in her lap hard. “You did!” she said, just before more ice cream entered her mouth.

Susan set the spoon down and slid her chair out from the table. She pulled Jody’s legs around so that they were crossed her lap. Placing her arm around Jody’s back, Jody laid back into it. “Sweetie, stop worrying about the potty.” Susan slowly lifted Jody’s night shirt up, exposing her training pants. “This is why Kim put you in these new panties.”

Jody looked down at the puffed out panties that she had on. “What do you mean?”

Susan placed her hand on the front of the training pants. “These will help if you can’t use the potty.”

Jody finally realized what she was wearing. She was wearing something like a diaper. They were not diapers, but pants for people who wet themselves. Like pull-ups she has seen on TV.   She turned her head into Susan’s chest. “I don’t need these.” Jody said, before she started to cry.

Susan holding Jody, stood from her chair. She walked carrying her down the hallway. “If you don’t need them, then proof to me that you can use the potty.” Susan stood in the doorway of the bathroom. Jody slowly lifted her head and turned. When she saw the big potty she quickly buried her face back into Susan’s breast. “That’s what I thought.” Susan said, turning and taking Jody into her bedroom.

Susan pulled back the covers and place Jody on the bed. She pulled the covers up over Jody. “Don’t worry about the big scary potty baby. Just have a good sleep.” Susan kissed Jody on the forehead and walked out.  Turning the light out and closing the door behind her.
Jody heard the door close. She wiped some tears from her face. There was a little light coming from around the blinds on the window. She placed her hand on the front of her training pants. How could she let herself get put into these? I don’t need them. Jody grabbed  the training pants on each side and pulled them down.  She tossed them over the railing.  She wiped a few more tears from her cheeks and closed her eyes. I don’t think I can stay. Something is just not right. Before long, Jody fell asleep.

Kim and Susan watched as Jody removed her training pants.

“I should go right back in there and put them back on her.” Susan said.

Kim chuckled. “We don’t want to give away that we are watching her.”

“Good point.”

“Can you believe how far this has gone, in a very short amount of time?” Kim asked.

Susan held up her iPhone. “No I can’t.  Getting the toilet raised up was the best thing we did. I can’t believe she did not ask for help. All she had to do was ask.”

“I know right. I guess at 22, she thought she should not need help.”

“Being 22 and peeing in your pants, twice is okay.” Susan said, and both her and Kim laughed together.

“What are we going to do tomorrow? You know that more wet pants are going to happen. She is so scared of using that toilet. I don’t think she will even want to go into that bathroom.”

Susan thought for a moment. “I don’t really know. Let’s just see how it all plays out. I was thinking of going out for breakfast, but I don’t want  her to see a regular sized toilet for a while.”

“True. That reminds me. Did you take the washroom sign off the door in the office?”

“I did. We just need to make sure that door stays closed.”

Kim receached out her hand and put in Susan’s. “I really think by tomorrow night, we can get her into a nice thick diaper.”

“I believe you may be right my love. Can you believe we finally have a little girl after waiting so long?” Susan said putting down the iPhone and giving Kim a kiss.

“I’m so happy right now Susan. I’m so glad you found her. She is going to turn out perfect.”

Jody slept well until about 6am. She was having a nice dream. She was working in the office, on the computer. Everyone that she saw was telling her what a great job she was doing. Looking out the window she could see her new car. A red little sports car. The beautiful dream turned into a nightmare fast. All of a sudden she was  standing in the bathroom, getting ready to use the toilet. “Little girl, you  cannot get up on me.” Jody stepped away and turned, facing the toilet. The toilet rose up. It  had a mouth and eyes.  The toilet showed it’s big sharp teeth. “That’s right little girl. You can’t use me.”

“But, I have to.” Jody said, putting her hands between her legs. She had to pee and she had no time to wait.

“That’s to bad, little girl.”

“Please. Please let me use you.” Jody pleaded.

The toilet laughed, showing it’s big sharp teeth.   “I don’t think so. Only big girls get to use me.”

“But I am a big girl.”

Jody heard water running in the sink. She looked at it. The faust rose up from the sink  and started to spray warm water all over her. Jody screamed out loud when the warm water hit her.

The toilet started laughing in a very dark way. . The warm water had soaked Jody. Jody turned and ran. She was now running down a long gavel road. She could hear the toilet laughing and saying, “You can’t use me, little girl.”  Jody kept running and running until she  started to feel very cold. Her running turned into a jog, then a slow walk. Jody felt sleepy and found a patch of green grass. She lied down and feel asleep.

“Honey, wake up.”

Jody slowly opened her eyes.  She blinked a few times, trying to get her eyes adjusted to the light.  Kim was standing over her.

“Is everything all right? I heard you screaming.”

Jody looked around the room. There was a lot of  light coming from around the blinds. She felt  the cold wet sheets under her bottom. She slowly moved her hand down under the blanket  and felt the sheets. Soaking wet. ‘Oh no. Had she wet the bed?’ Jody closed her eyes and waited for a few seconds. When she opened them back up, she hoped that the sheets would be dry. Jody gently placed her hand on the sheet, close to her bum. The sheets were cold and wet.

“Did you have a bad dream?” Kim asked, pushing a little hair away from Jody’s face.

Jody nodded her head up and down. The nightmare came back to her. She could see the big toilet, with giant sharp teeth. “Th….Th…Th toilet has big teeth.”

“Oh honey. Are you still worrying about the big scary potty?”

Jody did not want to move. Memories of yesterday flooded her mind. Susan taking her to the bathroom at the bus station. Wetting her pants twice. The huge potty in the room across the hall.  “I…I’m sorry.” she said.

“Oh baby, What are you sorry for now? Come on. Let’s get you up.” Kim took a hold of the blanket and tried  to pull it down off of Jody. Jody held the blanket up around her neck.

“Noooo. I don’t want to get up.” Jody said, not wanting Kim to see that she had wet the bed.

Kim pulled on the blanket a little harder. Jody tried to hold them, but she couldn’t. “Come on sweetie.” Kim looked down and saw the soaked sheets. “Oh baby. You wet the bed?”

Jody placed her hands on her face, covering it. “The toilet was laughing at me.”

“The toilet was laughing at you?” Kim said, smiling wide as she look down at little Jody lying in the middle of the soaked bed.

Jody nodded her head up and down. “Yes.” she squeaked out. “And the sink sprayed water all over me.”

“Oh you poor thing. What are we going to do with you?” Kim placed her hands under Jody’s arms and lifted her up over the railing, standing her on the floor. Half of Jody’s pink night shirt was wet. Kim slowly and gently removed it. It took a bit to get Jody’s hands away from her face.  Kim picked up the training pants that were on the floor. Holding them up she said, ” You should not have taken these off last night!”

Jody opened her eyes and looked between her fingers. Kim was holding the pink and white underwear in front of her face.

“JODY! I put these on you for a reason. If you had of left them on, the bed would not be soaking wet right now. What is Dr. Wells going to think of this?”

Jody stood naked. She was cold. Her body started to shake. She did not want to remove her hands from her face. “Don’t tell her.”

“I have to tell her Jody. You peed in her bed. I’m going to have to wash your bedding. That was very bad of you, removing your training pants like that.”

“I don’t need training pants. I’m 22. Please don’t tell her.” Jody said, leaving her hands up over her face.

Kim took Jody’s right hand and gently pulled it away from Jody’s face. “Jody, open your eyes and look at me.” Jody slowly opened her eyes. “Thank you. I will not tell Dr. Wells that you wet your bed.” Kim paused. “You’re going to tell Dr. Wells that you wet the bed. If you are 22 like you say. Then you can be a adult and go tell her your self.”

“No please. She is already mad at me. It’s not my fault. It was the sink that got me wet.” Jody pleaded.

“Jody, we both now that it was not the sink that got you wet. You wet the bed, just like you wet your pants twice yesterday. I really think you need some help. Will you let me help you?”

“I’m sorry. It’s just…..Okay.” Jody had nothing really to say. It was hard to defend herself.

“Okay, I will make you a deal. I will not tell Dr. Wells that you we’re a bad little girl. Removing your training pants and then peeing in your bed.  It will be our little secret.”

Jody took her other hand away from her face. “You won’t tell?”

“No I won’t” Kim took another dramatic pause.”But, you have to let me help you. Okay? That means, you need to listen to me. You need to do exactly what I say.”

Jody thought for a second. “Okay.” Anything not to have Dr. Wells mad at her again.

“Okay. Now come on. You need a bath to get all that pee off you.” Kim took Jody’s hand  and lead her into the bathroom. When Jody saw the toilet she tried to pull her hand out of Kim’s and run away.

“Noooo. I don’t want to come in here.” she screamed.

Kim kept a hold of Jody’s hand and bent down. Pulling Jody in close to her.  “Oh baby. Just close your eyes. Is the big scary potty laughing at you?”

Jody quickly closed her eyes and buried her face into Kim. Kim wrapped her arms around  Jody. “It’s okay baby. Don’t look at the big scary potty. Just keep your eyes closed. Okay? I will keep you safe.”

Jody nodded her head up and down, keeping her eyes closed tightly. Kim reached over and turned the water on. She had to let go of Jody to push down the drain plug. As soon as she did. Jody latched onto Kim’s leg. Jody held on for dear life.

Kim reached down, picked Jody up and sat her in the tub. “Just keep your eyes closed baby. Just let Mommy clean you all up.”

Jody kept her eyes closed. All she could think about was the giant potty with big teeth. The voice of the potty kept saying over and over.  ‘You can’t use me, little girl’

Susan  watched Jody and Kim from bed, on her iPhone. She wished now she had put a camera in the bathroom. Susan was not really that surprised  to see that Jody had wet the bed. After all she had peed in her pants, twice yesterday. They had both heard her scream earlier and decided that Kim should be the one to go see what was wrong. When Kim held up the training pants in front of Jody. Susan  could only imagine what Kim was telling her.

Kim used a wash cloth on Jody. Cleaning her up gently. “It’s okay baby. Keep your eyes closed. Mommy will get you all clean.” Kim was not sure Jody was even listening to her. She was sure Jody would react in some way, when Kim said, ‘Mommy”  Jody seemed to be out of it. Jody never moved the whole time Kim bathed her.

Kim pushed the plug on the tub, letting the water drain out. She picked Jody up and stood her on the bathroom floor. “Don’t look baby. Keep your eyes closed.” Kim said, as she wrapped a towel around her. Kim picked up Jody, setting her on her hip. She carried little Jody out of the bathroom and into her bedroom. “Okay baby. You can open your eyes now, you’re safe.”

Jody slowly opened her eyes. Seeing she was back in the bedroom made her smile just a little. The voice of the potty stopped in her head. She felt much better now. She was warm again. Kim let her down and she stood on the floor. Kim dried her with the big fluffy towel.

“Just one more day before you start working in the office. Are you excited?” Kim asked, as if nothing out of the ordinary was happening or happened.

Even after all the strange things that had happened to Jody . Waking up in a wet bed. The bad nightmare. Jody managed a  smiled. “I’m looking forward too starting work.” Then something dawned on her. Why was Kim still here. Should she have not gone home last night? Did she stay over? It took her a bit to muster up enough courage, then she asked, “Why are you still here?” Did you stay over?”

Kim stopped using the towel on Jody and just held it up against her. “I did stay over. I stay over a lot. Is that okay?”

Kim has been so nice to her. She promised she  was not going to tell Dr. Wells that she had wet the bed. She was glad Kim was there with her. She would have been horrified if Dr. Wells had found her wet bed this morning. “That’s okay with me.” she said, almost cheerie like.

“That’s good, honey. Now remember our deal. I will not tell Dr. Wells about the accident this morning, but remember you have to do what I tell you.”

“Okay. Thank you Kim.”  Jody replied.

Kim was debating in her head, how quick she should take Jody down the path of becoming their baby girl.  She so wanted to get one of those cute animal print diapers they had purchased from Rears and put it on Jody’s bum. Oh, she so wanted to see Jody toddle around the house in nothing more then her cute diaper. It has been such a long road her and Susan have gone down, trying to adopt their own baby. Now, finally the little girl she has always wanted was standing naked right in front of her. Kim pulled Jody in close and hugged her, not thinking about anything more then being so happy.

It was the first time Jody enjoyed the hug. It has been a while since she as felt any true affection.  Sure it was a little weird having a person she just meet yesterday, hugging her, but for all that has happened to her in that past day, getting a nice hug felt good.

Kim let Jody go and held her by the arms. Looking her straight in the eyes Kim started.  “Now Jody. I’m not sure about how you are going to feel about this, but I think after all that as happened with you wetting your pants and now the bed. I think it would be a very good idea for you to wear something that will help protect you. We have to keep Dr. Wells happy, right?

The voice of the potty came back into Jody’s head. ‘You can’t use me, little girl.’ Jody pictured the big potty, showing it’s teeth. Without any hesitation Jody bruited out, “I don’t want Dr. Wells to be upset with me. I don’t like that potty!”

“That’s okay baby. Stay calm. Stay right here. Let me get something for you to wear.” Kim stood, but before she could start walking towards the closest, she felt Jody wrap her arms around her leg.

“Don’t leave me.” Jody cried out. Jody suddenly felt scared.

Kim pulled Jody’s arms from around her leg and bent back down. “Oh baby. I’m not leaving. I just need to get you something to wear.”

Jody’s 22 year old mind seem to fade. Her brain should be telling her that this was all crazy. That she should not be scared of being left alone or be scared of using the stupid big potty. But, it was not. All Jody could think was wanting Kim to be close to her. She did not want her to go.

Kim picked naked Jody up and sat her on her hip. “It’s okay.You can stay with me. Let’s get you into some clothes, Okay?”

Jody held on tight to Kim. She nodded her head up and down. She felt safe in Kim’s arms. As safe as she has ever felt before. Kim walked over to the closest and unlocked it from the top. She slid the door open. On the top shelf, 3 packages of the Safari diapers sat. Kim reached up, but before she reached them, she stopped. Putting Jody into a thick diaper,  might not be the best idea right now.  Kim looked to her left and saw a package of disposable training pants. She grabbed them and set them on the floor. She took a pink dress they had bought off the hanger and slid the door closed. Kim bent down, placing Jody on the floor. “Arms up sweetie.”

Jody lifted her arms in the air and let  Kim pull the dress down over her. It was a straight pink dress that came just above Jody’s knees. Kim picked up the package of pull-up training pants and ripped open the top. She pulled one out. Kim placed her hands inside the pull-up and stretch it out.

“Now Jody, these are just in case. I know that you are a big girl and if you need to use the big potty, you just need to let me know. Okay?”

“I don’t want to use the potty.” Jody said, loudly.

Kim tried not to laugh, but she could not help herself. Holding out the pull-up the whole time laughing, she said,  “Okay baby. You don’t have to use the potty. Step in.  Hold your dress up for me please.”

Jody took her dress from the bottom and pulled it up. She carefully stepped in the pull-up. Kim pulled it up around her waist and then gently patted the front of the pull-up. “There all safe and secure. They feel good, don’t they?”

Jody looked down past her dress. A picture of Barbie was on the front of the pull-up.  She let go of her dress with her one hand and placed it on Barbie. The pull-up made a little noise. It was not as puffy as the underwear Kim had put on her last night, but they were still much thicker then regular underwear.

“Just what you needed, isn’t it? Now you don’t have to worry about that big scary potty.”

Jody looked up at Kim. “I don’t? she asked.

“No baby. You don’t. No more big scary potty. Maybe if you are a good little girl. Maybe, just maybe, I will get you a little potty to use.  But you have to be good. No complaining about having to wear training pants. Okay?”

Jody smiled at the thought of not having to see that stupid big potty. She let her dress go. Jody pulled the dress down over her pull-up. “I will. I will be good.”

“That’s my girl. Come on. Let’s get some breakfast.” Kim took Jody’s hand and led her out into the hallway.

Susan sat at the kitchen table. She turned her iPhone off and turned to see her cute little girl walking with Kim. The pull-up was very noticeable under Jody’s tight dress. Susan smiled and could hardly wait for Jody to get close to her.

“Good morning Jody. Did you sleep well?” Susan asked.

Jody looked up at Kim. She was not sure what to say. She had to keep their secret.

“She slept very well. Just a little nightmare but that’s all. Right Jody?” Kim said.

Jody was glad Kim did not mention her wet bed. She was glad she could trust Kim.  “Yup. I slept good.”

“That’s good. I hope your nightmare was not to bad. I heard you scream this morning.”

Kim let go of Jody’s hand and let her stand in front of Susan. Jody became nervous. She started pulling at her dress. She put her head down and looked at the floor.  “The potty has teeth.” she said quietly.

Susan was delighted at the sight of little Jody. Pulling at her dress, not wanting to look up at her. Jody’s pull-up showing through her dress. It would be a prefect picture. In a voice that would be more suited towards a toddler, Susan said,  “It does. Oh my. That’s not good. Well, you just stop thinking about that big scary potty and sit up there in your chair. We need to  get you some breakfast.”

“Okay.” Jody said, still not looking at Susan.  She took a few steps towards her chair and climbed up. Jody got her feet under her bum and knelt on the chair.

“Would you like a glass of orange juice?” Kim asked standing in the kitchen.

“Yes please.”

Kim got Jody a big glass of orange juice and handed it to her. Jody took a little sip. “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome honey. How about some pancakes? Does that sound good?”

“Yes. I like pancakes.”

Susan looked at Jody kneeing in her chair, drinking her orange juice. Susan slowly took her phone and held it down below the table. She opened the camera and took a picture of Jody, with out Jody knowing. “Once we eat breakfast. I will take you down and see the office. How does that sound?”

“That sounds good.” Jody said, still not wanting to look in Dr. Wells direction. She was afraid Dr. Wells would figure out somehow that she had wet the bed. She needed to keep on the good side of Dr. Wells. She knew she did not make a great impression yesterday.
Susan kept Jody busy and Kim made the pancakes. Susan asked about Jody’s childhood, her mother and her previous job.   Jody was answering all of Susan’s questions and soon forgot about the odd underwear she was wearing. Susan could hear the pull-up rustle every once in a while, when Jody moved around on her knees.

“Big day tomorrow.” Susan said.

Jody had drank most of her orange juice and Susan was right there to make sure it stayed filled. Taking yet another drink, Jody felt more relaxed then she had, since she had arrived. Thoughts of leaving were a fading. “I’m looking forward to tomorrow.” Jody said, still having a hard time looking at Dr. Wells. Most of the time Jody watched Kim work away in the kitchen.

Kim brought two pancakes on a plate and set them in front of Jody. “Maple syrup?” Kim asked.

“Yes please.” That was the best part of having pancakes.

Kim did not give Jody a chance to pour the syrup herself. Kim poured a little bit on the pancakes.

Jody looked up at Kim. “Could I have a little more please.”

Kim poured some more. “I think that’s enough syrup.” Susan said, taking Kim’s arm and pulling it away.

Jody looked down at her pancakes. She alway’s put a lot of syrup on her pancakes. The syrup barely covered the top. “Just a little bit more.” Jody said, pouting a little.

“I’m going to be taking you down to the office and we may be having company over later. I don’t think you want syrup all over that pretty dress. Do you?”

Jody was not going to get syrup on her dress. She knows how to eat properly. “I won’t spill any syrup.”

“Kim bent down and whispered in Jody’s ear. “Maybe you should take your dress off?”

Jody shook her head back and forth. She was aware and felt the odd underwear that was around her waist. She did not want to sit there in just them.

“I could get you something to cover your dress. That way, you can have more syrup.” Kim whispered.

Having something to cover her dress sounded a lot better then sitting there in just the training pants. She really wanted more syrup. “Okay.” she said.

Kim set the syrup down. She returned with a purple bib. The bib had Dora the Explorer on the front. Kim walked behind Jody, placing the bib down in front of her. She tied the bib around Jody’s neck.

“That was a very good decision Jody.” Susan said,

Jody looked down at Dora. She was not happy with it, but after Dr. Wells  said. ‘it was a good idea’. She let it go.  Jody did not say anything, she just waited for Kim to pour more syrup onto her pancakes.

Kim poured a good amount of syrup onto Jody’s pancakes. Jody smiled and couldn’t wait to eat them. Kim went back to the kitchen and brought over two more plates for her and Susan. Both women watched Jody closely, hoping just a little bit of syrup ended up on her bib. If that happened, it would be much easier for them to have her wear a bib from now on.

22 year old Jody sat on her knees, wearing a bib. Her training pants visible under the pink dress she wore. Jody enjoyed the first couple of bites of her pancakes. They tasted great. She was being careful, trying not to spill. Half way through Jody’s knees got a little sore and she moved around  a little, trying to get  comfortable. It would have been better if she had of waited until she finished the pancake that was on her fork, because when she moved, syrup dripped from her fork and landed on Dora. Jody noticed and went to remove the syrup with her hand.  Just as she was going to try and wipe it away, she heard Dr. Wells say, “Jody, don’t touch that. You will have syrup all over.”

Jody stopped her fingers just before she touched  the syrup. She looked up at Dr. Wells and froze.. Fork in one hand and the other hand just an inch away from her bib.

A little stern, Susan said, “Just leave it. It will wash.”

Jody felt bad for spilling. She looked down at Dora. Dora’s face had four spots of syrup on her face. She set her fork down and picked up her glass of orange juice and took a drink. Dr. Wells seemed upset with her, again.. She set her glass down. “I’m sorry.”

Susan recached over and touched Jody’s arm. “That’s okay Jody. Covering your dress was a very good idea you had.”

Dr. Wells praising her made Jody feel a little better. It was a good idea to cover her dress. Dr. Wells would have been really upset, if she had of dripped syrup on it. Jody went back to eating her pancakes. Kim gently kicked Susan under the table. Susan and Kim smiled at each other knowing their little girl would be wearing a bib from no on.

Jody was still eating, being very careful not to spill anymore. Kim and Susan picked up their  empty plates and stood beside each other by the sink. Kim whispered,”She thinks you don’t know about the wet bed.”

Susan winked. They both turned and watched little Jody eat. Susan poured another cup of coffee and retuned to the table. Jody only had a few more bites of pancake left. Jody set down her fork once she was had finished.

“Did you like the pancakes?” Susana asked.

“Yes. They were really good.” Jody replied.

“That’s good. If you are all finished, you should go wash your hands and face in the bathroom.”

Jody went to get down from her chair, but stopped just before her feet hit the floor. She was not  going into the bathroom. No way.  Jody sat on the edge of the chair looking down.

“Hurry up Jody. Then you can come with me and see the office.”

Jody kept looking  at the floor. She was not going into the bathroom, with that mean stupid potty. “Do I have to?”

Kim heard and seen what was happening. She grabbed a wet cloth and walked over. “That’s okay honey. Here, hold your hands out for me.”

Susan huffed,”Oh I forgot, the potty has teeth!”

Jody looked at Dr. Wells. “It does!”

Kim cleaned Jody’s hands and then opened the cloth and cleaned Jody’s face. Jody moved her head back some trying to get away from the wet cloth. Kim gently put her other hand on the back of Jody’s head and held it.

“Okay. All clean. Stand up.”

Jody stood and Kim turned Jody around. Kim un-tied the bib and took it off her. She turned Jody back around and held the bib in front of her. “That was very good of you to decide to wear this Jody. I’m very proud of you. Do you watch Dora?”

Jody smiled looking at the picture of Dora. “Thank you. No.”

“Well maybe after Dr. Wells gives you a tour of the office, I can put Dora on the TV.”

Jody had seen pictures of Dora before, but never seen her on TV. “Okay.”

Kim put her hand under Jody’s dress and brought it up between her legs. Kim pressed the front of Jody’s pull-up. She leaned  into Jody  and whispered, “Everything okay?”

Jody felt Kim’s hand push up her new underwear. Jody stammered, “Y…Ye..Yes.”

Kim pulled her hand out from under Jody’s dress. “Good girl.” she said, standing back up.

“All ready for the tour?” Susan said, standing up, holding her coffee mug.

Jody nodded. Susan took Jody’s hand. They walked towards the hallway. When they got close to the bathroom, Susan felt Jody grip her hand a little tighter. Jody turned her head, so that she did not see that stupid mean potty. They walked into the family room and then Susan let go of Jody’s hand so that she could open the door leading down a set of stairs. Susan took Jody’s hand again and they made there way down.

Kim cleaned up the kitchen and then went to remove Jody’s wet sheets. She looked at the dresser and decided to install the padding on the top.  She hoped, if all went well today, she would have Jody on top of the dresser, putting her in a cute diaper before bed.

Susan led Jody through another door at  the bottom of the stairs, into a room with a bunch of filing cabinets and a desk.

“This is where you will be working, SOME of the time.”

Jody looked around the room. It was a fairly big room with a nice office chair pushed up under the desk. Susan pulled the chair out. “Here, have a seat. See how it feels.”

Jody had to get on her toes and with her hands on the arms of the chair, pulled herself up into it. Susan pushed the chair up close to the desk. “How does that feel?” she asked.

“Good.” Jody replied. Jody smiled big. This was going to be so much better then standing on the line at the factory. The chair was very comfortable. She looked up and could see out a  good sized window, another big room with chairs lined the wall she could see.

“Good.” Susan pulled the chair back out and Jody hopped down. She opened another door which led to a huge waiting room. Many chairs lined the right wall. On the other side of the room, there was a huge mat. The mat was blue, red, yellow and orange. Toys scattered it.  Up a against the left wall were stacks of books and shelving that held a variety of different  toys. A TV was mounted in the corner.

“This is our waiting room. As you can see we have a big play area to keep the kids entertained while they wait. One of your jobs will be to make sure it stays clean and neat.”

Jody could easily handle that. She walked on the big rubber mat. Her bare feet sank into it.

“I have a couple things I should  do. Would you be able to pick up the toys and put them back where they belong? That way it’s done before morning.”

Jody looked at all the toys on the mat. There were a lot. She look back at Dr. Wells. “I guess I can.”

“That would be great. I will show you the rest once you are done.” Susan said, then walked back into the office, stopping to look out the window at Jody.

Jody picked up a couple of stuffed bunnies. She walked over to the shelving, but  was not really sure where to put them. She bent down to look at the bottom shelves which had plastic bins on them. She found one that was empty so she pulled it out and placed it on the mat. Jody tossed the stuffed bunnies into the bin and went back to get more.

Susan was beaming,  watching Jody pick up the toys. ‘Have fun Jody. You are going to be spending a lot of time out there.’ she said to herself.  Jody did not look out of place on the play mat. Her height and the fact that Susan could easily see her training pants. No one should ever question why, Jody would be out there playing with the toys.

Jody had just a few more plastic trucks to put away. She placed the trucks in another bin and then looked around. There were three doors. One went outside, one went back into the office and the other, she was not sure. Jody walked up to the door she had no idea where it led and opened it. It lead into a hallway that had doors on the other side. From her left she heard a door open. Dr. Wells walked through. “All done?”

“Yes. I got the toys put away.” Jody said, proudly.

Susan walked up to her and took her hand. “Let’s see how good of a job you did.” Susan led Jody back out into the waiting room. They both stood on the play mat. “Looks good. You’re going to be such a great help around here. Let me show you the rooms I use to see the patients.” Susan and Jody walked back through the door Jody had opened. The doors Jody could see all had numbers on them.

Susan opened one of the exam rooms. It was painted light yellow and had stickers of different animals on the walls.  The exam table had a blue plastic mat with yellow ducks on it.

“I almost forgot. I need to give you the flu shoot.” Susan said.

Jody did not want a needle. “Ohhhh. Do I have to get it?”

“Yes you do. Don’t worry. It will not hurt, one little bit.” Susan took Jody under her arms and placed her on the exam table. Jody sat on the edge of the table. Feet dangling, Jody sat getting very nervous about getting a needle. She hated needles.

“Everything okay?” Susan asked as she could see Jody was worried.

“Uhmmm…yeah.”

Susan went to pull up Jody’s sleeve on her dress. “I think it would be better if you remove the dress. Can  you do that for me?”

Jody starred at the needle Dr. Wells was holding. She grabbed her left sleeve and pushed it up.

“No honey. It would be better to take that dress off. The sleeve will not go up far enough.”  Susan could see Jody looking  at the needle in her hand.  So she set the needle down on the counter and picked Jody up so that she was standing on the exam table. Susan took the dress from the bottom and lifted it up and off her. Jody stood on the exam table in  her pull-up. Susan held Jody up and could not get over how cute she looked in just her training pants. She let her sit back down on the table. Susan took a cotton ball with alcohol on it and rubbed it on Jody’s arm.

“Close your eyes. It will be over with in a second.” Susan said, before picking the needle up.

Jody closed her eyes. She was so nervous about getting the needle she did not realize that she peed just a little into her pull-up.

“There all done. See that did not hurt.”

Jody looked at her arm. She did not feel a thing. “I did not even feel it.”

“See, I told you you had nothing to fear.” Susan took her time disposing the needle. She could not take her eyes off Jody. She looked so cute and innocent wearing nothing more then her training pants.   “Okay down you go.” Susan said, lifting Jody off the table.

Jody looked down at the underwear that she was wearing. Something  was telling her that she should not be wearing them. She had not thought about them too much this  morning, until now. Standing in front of Dr. Wells made her very aware of the strange underwear.   She took her finger and poked them. She knows they are made for children, even babies. She was not a child and she was no baby.

Susan looked at Jody poking her pull-up. She was not sure if she should say something or not.  She did know that she wanted  Jody to remain just wearing the pull-up for as long as she could. “I should get your weight and height. Would that be okay?”

Jody looked up at Dr. Wells. “I guess.”

Susan took Jody’s hand. “I don’t have a scale in this room. So we will have to go to another.” Susan pulled Jody towards the doorway.

“My dress.” Jody said.

“It’s okay. We will come back and get it.”

Jody reluctantly walked out of the exam room and into another. The pull-up seemed thicker and she could clearly hear it, now that she was thinking about it.

“Just stand up on there.” Susan pointed to the scale in the corner of the room.

Jody walked over and stood on the scale with her back to Dr. Wells.

“Just need to get something to write on. One second.” Susan stood back looking at Jody standing on the scale. Her pink training pants on full display. Just could not wait to get Jody into one of those animal print diapers.  Susan looked her over. After  a little bit, she finally walked up behind Jody. She moved the weights on the top of the scale. “84 pounds.  Okay you can go back and put your dress back on.”

Jody stepped off the scale. She quickly walked out and went to retrieve her dress. Susan followed her and stood in the doorway. She watched as Jody took her dress off the exam table and put it back on.

“Well that’s about it. We should head back up stairs” Susan said.

Jody walked out to Dr. Wells and with out  even thinking put her hand in her’s . Susan closed the door behind them and they made there way back upstairs.

Kim was sitting on the couch when Susan and Jody came through the door.

“Well, what do you think of the office? Kim asked.

Susan let go of Jody’s hand and Jody walked up to Kim. She went around the coffee table and stood beside her. With excitement, Jody said, “It’s good. I sat up at the desk.”

Kim was trying not to laugh at the excited little girl. “You did. Oh my. How was that?”

“It was very comfortable. It’s gong to be great working there.”

“Did you see or do anything else?” Kim asked, like Jody had just got home from her first day of school.

“I put away all the toys and then Dr. Wells gave me a flu shot.”

“That’s great. Well putting away the toys anyway. I’m sure the flu shot was not so fun.”

“It did not even hurt.” Jody said, like she still could not believe it.

“I’m going to get another coffee. Would you like a drink Jody.” Susan asked.

“Okay. Please.” Jody said, not even looking towards Dr. Wells.

Susan walked out of the family room. When she did. Kim pulled Jody closer to her. “How is your pull-up doing?”

That took the excitement out of Jody. “It’s Okay.”

“Good. I’m so proud of you.  Here sit up with me and I will put Dora on the TV.”

Jody climbed up on the couch beside Kim. Jody was not really sure why Kim would be so proud of her, but she did like her saying that.   Kim had the Dora DVD all set. She pushed the button on the remote and the show started. Susan returned with a plastic cup, half filled with orange juice and handed it to Jody.

Jody took the cup. “Thank you.”

“I would prefer that you use both hands if you are going to drink that, sitting on the couch.” Susan said, standing in front of Jody, blocking the TV.

“We don’t need any spills.” Km interjected.

Jody took the cup by both hands. “Okay.” Geez, she really wished they would stop thinking she was going to spill everything. Okay sure, a couple of drops of syrup spilled, but if I could sit up to the table like she normally did, that would not have happened.

Susan took her coffee and sat in the chair to the right of the couch. Jody tipped the cup up to her mouth and took a drink. Dora and Boots came on the big TV. Jody looked up at Kim. This was a show for little kids. She was not  going to be interested in this.  Jody looked over at Dr. Wells. She was watching the show. She looked back at Kim and she was watching the show. Well I guess I can watch also, but I don’t think I will like it.

Ten minutes into the show. Jody’s felt the need to use the bathroom. She sat for a few minutes not really paying any attention to the TV. She was trying to convince herself to go to the bathroom. Finally she moved slowly off the couch, holding her cup with both hands. She set the cup on the coffee table. Kim noticed her, but did not move. She watched Jody out of the corner of her eye. Jody started to walk towards the hallway. Jody got one step into the hallway and stopped. It was not that she just needed to pee this time. She needed to poop. Jody stood in the hallway for a few minutes trying to get the courage up to go into the bathroom.She felt ridiculous, fighting with herself.  It was one thing to wet your pants. She was not going to poop her pants.   She took a few more slow steps and peaked around the bathroom doorway. When she saw the big potty Jody turned and ran back out into the family room.

“Everything okay.” Kim asked.

Jody went behind a chair that was close to the doorway that lead down to the office. She looked around the chair when she heard Kim. She looked at Kim and then went back behind the chair.  She really need to go, but she didn’t want to go anywhere near that bathroom. She could hear the potty talking to her, like it was right beside her.  Jody placed her hands on the chair and lowered her head.

Kim stayed seat and so did Susan. They watched Jody look around the chair, then disappear. Jody stood behind the chair hiding. Tears started to flow down her cheeks She looked back down the hallway trying to make her feet move, but  they wouldn’t.  She had to go in there. She just had too.  She was not going to be able to hold on much longer.  All off a sudden Jody’s body bent from the waist down and the most babyish thing happened. She wet and messed her pull-up. It all happened so  quick,  that it seemed her body just took over and no matter what her brain wanted, it was not getting it.

Kim could hear Jody sniffling from behind the chair. It didn’t take either Susan or Kim long to smell what had happened.  They looked at each other not really sure what they should do. Susan mouthed the words. “Just wait.” Kim nodded her head.

Jody stood behind the chair. The smell hit  her like a freight train. She started crying harder.  She was afraid that she had made a mess on the floor.  When she looked down on the floor there was nothing there.  She could feel her pull-up sag between her legs and she was scared to move. She knew that she could not stand there for ever and she  did not want to stand there much longer. Her messy pull-up did not feel very good.  Jody slowly and carefully,  stepped from behind the chair. Tears flowing down her face. She was beyond upset.

Kim stood up. “Honey whats wrong. Come here.”

Jody did not move. She was crying like, well like a child that had pooped her pants that was way too old to be pooping in her pants.  Kim walked over to Jody. She knew exactly want happened but wanted Jody to say it. Kim bent down. “What’s wrong sweetie?. Do you not like the show?”

Jody did not know what to say or even how to say what she had done. She was so distraught. So very confused.   Her hands were shaking and she was crying so hard she could hardly catch her breath. Jody, finally got enough air in her lungs  to say,  “I…..I…..I pooped.”

found more

Kim knew she needed to handle this very carefully. She didn’t want Jody to think she was even, remotely mad at her. Kim bent down and put her hand under Jody’s chin. She gently lifted Jody’s head up. “That’s it? That’s nothing to cry about honey. Come on.  I will have you fixed up and have you back out watching Dora in no time.”

Jody’s brain did not know how to handle what Kim was saying. She was already confused about what she had done.  She was ready for someone to be mad, very mad. She had just done the worse thing she could think of. The most babyish thing.

Kim place her right  arm by Jody’s legs  and place her left arm behind Jody’s neck. She slowly and gently picked Jody up. “It’s okay Jody. Please stop crying.” Kim said, as she carried Jody towards her bedroom.

Susan got out of her chair and followed behind. Kim placed Jody on the floor. Jody stood crying her eye’s out. “Shh. It’s okay sweetie. This is not a big deal.” Kim took Jody’s dress from the bottom and slowly pulled it off. “I’m just going to put you up here. It’s nothing to cry about honey. Everything is okay.” Kim picked Jody up and laid her on the change table. “Please honey it’s okay. Don’t cry.”

Susan came into the bedroom and walked up to Jody. She placed her hand on Jody’s forehead. “It’s okay honey. Mommy will get you all fixed up. You’re being a very good girl.” Susan kept up taking to Jody. Telling her she was good. Kim went to the closet to get the changing supplies. A diaper could wait until tonight. Another pull-up would be better for Jody at this point.

Kim returned with the baby wipes and another pull-up. Working as a nurse in a hospital before meeting Susan, this was nothing for her. She had dealt with a lot worse. Susan kept talking to Jody as Kim tore the sides of Jody’s wet and messy pull-up.

Jody was still crying, but she had opened her eyes and was looking at  Dr. Wells, who was only a few inches away from her face.  “That’s why Kim put you in training pants honey. This is much better then using that big scary potty. That big scary potty could have used it’s teeth on you.  Just relax. Mommy will get you all cleaned up. Mommas here.”

Jody did nothing but listen to Dr. Wells. Even in the state she was in, she was taking in and  understood everything she was saying. She even nodded a few times when Dr. Wells mentioned the potty. Jody started to relax. She had almost stop crying.

Kim took Jody by the ankles and slowly lifted her messy bottom off the pull-up. Gently she cleaned Jody’s bum with baby wipes. It did not take her long to have Jody all clean. She pulled the messy pull-up out from under Jody and rolled it up. Quickly she had the new pull-up over Jody’s feet. She took her by the ankles once more, pulling it up over her waist. The whole process did not take long at all. Kim knew after this, that there would be a lot  more diaper changes that she would be doing. She could take her time and have fun with little Jody later.

Kim took the rolled up dirty pull-up and Susan helped Jody down on the floor. Jody stood in her new clean pull-up. Susan decided to give Jody a little break. Thinking if she put on some clothes of her own, it might make her feel a little better.  “Why don’t you go find some clothes in your suitcase to put on. They are still out in the kitchen.” Susan said, waiting to see how Jody was going to proceed after just having her messy pull-up changed.

Jody couldn’t think straight. She had just went from poopie pull-up to clean pull-up in less then five minutes. Dr. Wells and Kim had gone about this, like it was nothing. No big deal. Jody looked down at her pull-up. It was a big deal. She was 22 and was just changed, like she was a baby. Dr. Wells was upset with her yesterday after she had wet her pants. Now, after she had done the most infantile thing, she seemed almost happy. Why? Jody could not make sense of it.

Susan bent down seeing that Jody was not moving. “Honey it’s okay. No one is mad. I know you have had problems before. You told me yesterday. Just think. You don’t have to worry about using that big scary potty. Kim and I don’t mind helping you. It’s okay if we help you.”

Jody looked up at Dr. Wells. She stuck out her hand and Dr. Wells took it. She had no words. What could she say?

“I can help you find some clothes.” Dr. Wells said, as her and Jody walked out to the kitchen.

Kim was holding a plastic bag with Jody’s messy pull-up in it when Jody and Susan got to the kitchen. “Just going to toss this in the trash outside.”

Susan led Jody over to her suitcases.  One was still open from yesterday. Susan knelt down and pulled out a pair of jeans. “These be okay?”

Jody just nodded. She felt embarrassed about her actions. Her thoughts were going crazy. Thoughts of the big scary  potty. Thoughts of what Dr. Wells had said to her while she was getting changed. Dr. Wells held out her jeans. Jody stepped into the legs and they were pulled up over her training pants. Dr. Wells pulled out a black t-shirt. Jody lifted her arms and Dr. Wells pulled the t-shirt over her head.  Jody stood fully dressed and felt a little bit better. Her pull-up stuck out of the top of her jeans.

Susan was going to suggest that they put Jody’s clothes away, but she figured this would be the last outfit of Jody’s, she would be wearing. So instead, Susan took Jody’s hand. “Come on. Let’s go relax and finish watching Dora.”

Jody and Susan went to the family room. Susan sat on the couch first and pulled Jody up beside her. Susan picked up the plastic cup and held it up to Jody’s mouth. “Just a little drink honey. I’m sure you must be  thirsty.”

Jody let Dr. Wells hold the cup and she took a drink. She was thirsty after all the crying she had done and the orange juice hit the spot.  Susan turned the DVD of Dora on and started it from the beginning. Jody did not want to think about all that had happened, so she focused on watching Dora. Watching a kids cartoon was better then thinking about the scary potty or her messy pants.

Susan kept giving her drinks of orange juice. Jody was not sure how many different episodes of Dora they had watched, before Kim came in and said, “Lunch is ready.”

Susan took Jody by the hand and they walked out to the kitchen. Susan let Jody climb up on her chair. A different pink cup was sitting in front of Jody. Kim brought over a plate with grilled cheese on it. In her other hand was a pink bib. It had a picture of Barbie on the front. Kim set the plate down and then placed the bib around Jody.

Jody did not say a word about the bib. After spilling syrup on the one she wore this morning, what could she say. She was scared it might happen again.  She would just have to prove she didn’t  need one, by not spilling.

“I hope you like grilled cheese.” Kim said.

Jody hadn’t  said a word since her accident. She cleared her throat. “I do. Do you have ketchup?”

“We sure do. I will be right back.” Kim walked to the fridge and retrieved the ketchup. She set the bottle on the table. Jody picked up the bottle of ketchup and squeezed some out on her plate. She picked up the pink cup and looked inside. Chocolate milk. She took a drink and then went  about eating her grilled cheese.
Susan and Kim enjoyed their salads that Kim had put together. Again, the two women watched little Jody eat.

“Jody don’t look so sad. After we are done eating, would you like to go for a walk?” Kim asked.

Jody finished the food in her mouth. She was feeling a little depressed after what had happened. “I..I..guess.”

Jody drank her chocolate milk and very much enjoyed it. Jody  finished her grilled cheese well before Dr. Wells and Kim finished their salads. She looked down at her pink bib. It was clean. She sat on her knees on the chair and started to feel a little sleepy. Jody placed her elbows on the table and rested her chin in her hands. Her eye lids wanted to close badly.  Jody was struggling  to keep them open.

“Looks like you need to take a little nap honey.” Dr. Wells said.

Susan stood and helped Jody down from her chair. “Would you like to take a little nap?. We can go for a walk after.”

Jody didn’t think she should need a nap, but she was feeling very tried. A little sleep might just be a good thing. “Okay.” she said, letting Dr. Wells remove her bib. Dr. Wells scooped Jody up, sitting her on her hip and walked into the bedroom. Jody rested her head on Dr. Wells shoulder losing the battle to keep her eyes open.

Susan placed Jody on the bed after pulling the covers back. She laid Jody down. “Let’s get you out of those pants.” Susan popped the button on Jody’s jeans and pulled down the zipper. Jody could not keep her eyes open. She tried very hard, but she lost the battle. Susan pulled Jody’s jeans off, leaving her in her training pants and t-shirt.  Susan could tell, Jody was pretty well out. She placed her hand on Jody’s pull-up and checked for wetness. Knowing there was a very slim chance of her being wet, she just had to check.  Just for the fun of it.  “Have a good nap sweetie.” Susan said, as she pulled the covers up. Jody was out like a light.

Susan returned to the kitchen and sat down beside Kim. “I guess I may have put  too much in the chocolate milk.” Susan said, laughing.

“I thought she was going to fall off the chair.” Kim replied, laughing along with Susan. “I never asked you. What you have been giving her. You just said, you would look after it,  but I have to know.”

“Well my love. I was going to tell you, but I was not sure how it was all going to work out.  I found out about a study a couple weeks ago. The study was dealing with people that have fears. Fears like spiders or heights. They found that some of the medication they were giving these people, when they mixed them, made the person more fearful. In some tests they figure 30 to 40 times more fearful.”

“That’s why she is so scared of the toilet!” Kim said, more of a statement then a question.

“Yes and needles. I think little Jody wet her training pants a little when she saw the needle that I was giving her earlier. ”

“I asked her if she was okay when you guys got back up here. She said she was fine. I guess I should have checked.”

“I don’t think she even realized it. Anyway,  I put the mixture in the those water bottles with the black mark on them and the orange juice.”

“What about the chocolate milk?”

“That just has a sedative in it.  Afternoon naps are going to be sure thing for a while. One glass of that milk and she will be out. Once she gets use to napping after lunch, we should be able to stop with the sedative.” Susan chuckled.  “I think she will be out for a few hours. Let’s  just give her about a hour to sleep. Waking her up when she is still out of it, should be some nice cuddle time for us.” Susan chuckled again.

Kim looked just a little perplexed. “That explains her fear of the toilet. She must have dreamt last night about it. She told me it had teeth this morning.”

“I know. She said the same thing to me. I believe her fear  has got her mind racing, making up things, so that her fear is justified. I’m sure her 22 year old mind is fighting with itself. She has so much fear,  that she would rather mess herself, then use the potty. I have to say,  I really didn’t  think it would happen this fast, but as you can see, it has.”

“It sure has. I think we handled that pretty good. Jody’s messy diaper.” Kim said, taking Susan’s hand into hers.

“I hope so. Her fear of the potty and us telling her that using her pull-up is no big deal. I think she will start using her training pants, soon diapers, with out even giving it a second thought.” Susan said, placing her other hand on top of Kim’s.

“So do you think we can use this heightened fear for other things? Kim asked.

“I believe we can. A lot of other things. For starters, you know that highchair we almost bought?”

“Yes.”

“I  think,  if Jody happened to fall off her chair, she would be quite fearful of doing it again. I don’t want to see her get hurt, but wth the medication, that fear would be very, very high. I don’t think it would take much for us to get into a highchair.” Susan stopped for a second. “Think about her bib. I think she was scared of spilling on her dress this morning. It did not take much to get her to wear it. What 22 year old would submit to wearing a bib with Dora on it?” Susan answered her own question. “I guess one that had no real problem with wearing  training pants” Susan snickered.

Kim laughed again. “You’re right. I couldn’t  believe I got those washable training pants on her yesterday. It all makes sense now. She was really worried you would find out about her wet bed this morning. I had to promise not to tell you.”

“I believe you could use that tonight and get into those cute diapers.” Susan said with a huge smile.

Susan made her way into Jody’s bedroom about a hour later. Jody was stretched out with her arms over her head. Susan slowly pulled the covers down, off of Jody. She gently placed her hand on Jody’s pull-up. Soaked. Susan grinned and placed her hand on Jody’s shoulder. “Honey, it’s time to wake up.”

Jody moved a little but never opened her eyes. Susan placed her hands under Jody’s arms and picked her up. Sitting her on her hip. Jody still did not open her eyes. She was still very much asleep. Susan held Jody for a few minutes, bouncing her up and down on her hip. Jody was not going to wake up, anytime soon. Susan decided that she would be the one to get Jody into her cute diapers. Why should Kim get all the fun. Susan carried Jody over to the change table and gently laid her down. Jody made a couple little noises but never didn’t open her eyes. Susan walked over to the closest and pulled out one of the diapers from Rearz. Cute little animals decorated the diaper. Before making her way back over to Jody, Susan popped her head out of the bedroom. “Kim, come in here.” she said,

Kim heard Susan and walked quickly towards the bedroom. “What is it? Everything okay?”

Susan stood holding the diaper. She waved it in the air. “I think this would be a good time to get her into this. Her pull-up is soaked and she is still out.”

Kim walked up to Susan. “You think so? What will she do when she comes around and she is wearing that?”

“I’m not sure, but let’s find out.” Susan said, then walked back over to Jody.

Kim followed. “Okay. I’m good with it. I think she will look adorable in that.”

Susan set the diaper down on the table and then slowly tore the sides of Jody’s pull-up. Taking Jody by the ankles, she lifted her bum up off the table. Susan pulled the soaked pull-up out from under her. Susan kept Jody’s legs and bum up and Kim grabbed the diaper. Kim unfolded the diaper and handed it to Susan. Susan slide the diaper under Jody and then let her legs back down. Jody still didn’t move and her breathing was deep. Susan pulled the thick diaper up between Jody’s legs and placed the four tapes on the front.  Susan and Kim stood and looked down at little Jody with her animal print diaper on. At the same time they reached out their hands and placed them in each others.

“Oh my goodness. Is that not the most adorable thing you have seen?” Susan quietly said.

Kim turned and kissed Susan. “It is. Thank you Susan. I’m so happy to finally have a little girl.”

Susan and Kim kissed again. “Me too. It’s been a long time coming, but we finally have her.”

As the two stood looking down, Kim had a thought. “Would it be better just to but her back in bed? When she wakes up, I can always say that she soaked her pull-up and that you we’re upset.” Kim asked.

“That’s why I love you so much. Alway’s thinking. So smart. Great idea.” Susan replied.

Kim picked Jody up and walked over to her bed. Jody made a few more little noises, but never came close to opening her eyes. Kim laid Jody on her bed and the two women stood, not wanting to take their eyes off of her.

“Leave her covers off. We can watch from my phone.” Susan said, and then took Kim’s hand. They walked back out to the kitchen.

Susan turned her iPhone on and brought up the live video. Jody, sound asleep, wearing the cutest diaper. Her legs bowed out because the diaper was so thick and her arms at her side.

“Would you believe that she is 22? I mean if you didn’t know. How old would you think she was, if this was the first time seeing her?” Kim asked.

Susan let out a little chuckle. “I would say, six tops.” Susan picked up her iPhone and pushed the home button and lock button at the same time, talking a picture of the screen. “Let’s find out from somebody that has not seen her yet.” Susan put the picture in a text and typed, ‘How old do you think our new girl is?’

“Who did you send that to? Your sister?” Kim asked.

“Yes. Beth is excited for us. You know that. Let’s she want she thinks”

“I know she is. I talked to her the other day on the phone.”

Susan’s phone rang not long after. Susan put her phone on speaker. “Hello.”

“Hello, Susan. Four.”

Susan and Kim laughed. “Great guess Beth. Right on the button.” Susan said.

“Really, I thought you said you we’re getting a older girl.”

“Just kidding. She is actually 22, but I think four is a great age for her.”

“22? No way. Ann come here and look at this picture.” Beth said.

Kim and Susan could hear Beth talking to her daughter Ann. “Ann look at this picture. How old do you think this girl is?”

“I would say 3-4. Maybe 5. I’m not sure. Why?”

“This is Aunt Susan and Kim’s new girl.”

“Really. She’s a cutie. Congratulations Aunt Susan.”

Both Kim and Susan said, “Thanks Ann.” at the same time.

“So when can we come over and meet her?” Beth asked.

“I was thinking tonight, but the way things are going right now, it might be better to wait a few days.”

“Okay. Just let me know. I have to run Ann to soccer practice. Good luck with her. Talk to you later.”

Both women again at the same time said, “Okay, bye Beth.” and then Susan ended the call.

“I guess we don’t have to worry about people thinking that she is 22.” Kim said, with a smirk.

“I guess not. I didn’t think we would, when I first met her.”

Kim and Susan went back to the video of Jody sleeping. Jody was still very much out. She had not moved a inch.

“How long do we let her sleep?” Kim asked.

“Let’s give her another 15-20 minutes. If we let her sleep to long, she will not want to go to sleep tonight.”
Kim went into Jody’s bedroom and stood over her. Jody had not moved since they had put her in bed with her new adorable diaper on. Kim did not really want to wake her. She looked so cute and peaceful. After a few minutes, Kim placed her hand on Jody’s shoulder. “Honey, time to get up.”

Jody’s arms moved and her eyes slowly opened. Jody looked at Kim standing over her. She brought her hands up and rubbed her eyes. Jody felt Kim’s hands under her arms and before she knew it, she was sitting on Kim’s hip. She was still kind of tried and rested her head on Kim’s shoulder.

“That was a long nap.” Kim said, gently bouncing Jody on her hip.

It was  the third bounce that Jody felt something odd around her waist. She picked her head off of Kim’s shoulder and looked down past Kim’s breast. Around her waist was a diaper with bright, colourful animals on it. She took her left hand and felt the plastic. In a squeaky voice, Jody said, “What is that?”

“Don’t worry about that honey. You had soaked your pull-up earlier and Dr. Wells insisted that I put you in something that would be better for you.”

“But, I don’t want to wear a diaper. Those pull-up things are bad enough.” Jody said, letting her head rest back onto Kim’s shoulder.

Kim gave Jody a few more bounces on her hip. “Do you want to go and use the big scary potty then?” Kim said, and made like she was going to walk out towards the bathroom.

“Nooo. But……I’m not a baby. I don’t need diapers!”

Kim turned back and walked towards the change table. She set Jody down so that her feet were hanging over the edge. Jody could really feel the bulk of the diaper now that she was sitting. Kim rested her hands on each side of Jody and bent down a little. “Jody I know that you’re not a baby. Babies are not the only ones that need to wear diapers. I know lots of girls and boys that need to wear them.”

Jody looked down at the yellow zebra that was right on the front of her diaper. She was trying to come up with something to say.

Kim carried on. “You wet the bed last night. You had a messy pull-up and you soaked your pull-up earlier. You wet your pants yesterday and I think you have wet your  pants many, many times before. I’m I right?”

Everything Kim said was right. There was no denying it. She has wet her pants before. Yesterday was not the first. But diapers? She is  22, I shouldn’t be in diapers.

“Dr. Wells and I don’t mind that you’re in diapers honey. We think it is much better for you.  You don’t want to use that big scary potty, right?”

Thought’s of the big potty came into Jody’s mind. She had never been so scared of something in her life. “No. But…”

“No buts honey. If you can’t use the potty then aren’t diapers the best thing for you?”

Jody had no response. She knew the answer but couldn’t say it.

Kim picked Jody up off the table and stood her on her feet. The thickness of the diaper between her legs made them bow out a little. The pull-up was nothing like this. Kim took her by the hand and started to walk. Jody’s first steep was a little awkward. Her second was not much better, but by the third and forth she found a way. She could hear her diaper crinkle with every step she took. More concerned with walking with the bulky diaper between her legs the thought of walking around with nothing covering it, never crossed her mind.

Susan could hardly wait for Jody to come out from  her bedroom. When she did, Susan could not help but smile wide. Jody’s awkward walk and the cute animals plastered all over her  diaper, made Jody look like a tall toddler. Susan waited for them to get close. “Did you have a good nap honey?”

Kim let go of Jody’s hand and Jody kept walking. It was more of a toddle then a walk at this point. Jody had came up with a new walk, to make it easier. With the thick padding between her legs she had to do something different. Jody got a few feet from Dr. Wells. Dr. Wells stuck out her hands and took a hold of Jody’s hands. Jody stood in front of Dr. Wells in nothing but her t-shirt and diaper.

These are the Chapters 1-10

Chapter 11,12,13 are missing. But I found

Chapter 14

Kim stood over Jody, watching her sleep. It was 8am. Kim gently placed her hand down onto the front of Jody’s bulging diaper. A couple soft pokes and Kim could tell, Jody had soaked her diaper during the night. Kim placed her hand on Jody’s shoulder. “Time to get up baby.”

Jody stirred and then slowly opened her eyes. She smiled when she focused on Kim’s face.

“Good morning sweetie. Did you have a good sleep?” Kim asked.

Jody nodded her head. Kim placed her hands under Jody’s arms and lifted up, out of bed, resting her on her hip. “Let’s get some breakfast and then we can get you ready for your first day.”

Jody rested her hand on Kim’s shoulder and let Kim carry her out in the kitchen. Susan was sitting, drinking her first cup of coffee. She look up and smiled as Kim carried Jody towards her.

“Good morning baby girl.” Susan said.

Kim waited for Susan to push her chair out and then transferred Jody onto Susan’s lap. Susan placed her hand under Jody’s diapered bottom and gave it a few pats. Susan could tell right away that her little girl had proven once again, she was not interested in using the potty. Susan bounced Jody a couple times on her lap.

Jody paid no attention to the fact that she had soaked her diaper during the night. The first bounce on Susan’s lap made her smile.

“Are you excited to start your new job?” Susan asked.

Jody pulled her head up and away from Susan. “I am.”

“I thought you would be.” Susan said, and then gave Jody another little bounce.

Kim returned with a plate. Toast and strawberry jam, cut up into eight small slices was placed in front of Jody.

Jody turned away from Susan and looked at the toast and jam. She reached out to take one of the small pieces.

“Aren’t you forgetting something Jody?” Susan cooed.

Jody’s hand stopped just before she reached the toast. She brought it back towards her and  up towards her mouth. Jody’s index finger went between her lips. She turned back toward Susan.  Jody looked so cute with her finger in her mouth, Susan had no choice but to smile and even let out  a little laugh.

Kim had returned standing beside Jody and Susan holding onto a pink bib.

“I forgot. I’m sorry.” Jody said softly.

Susan pulled Jody in for a light hug. She patted her diapered bottom a few times. “That’s okay baby.”

Once Susan let Jody sit back up on her lap, Kim  pulled the bib over Jody’s head. “Okay, eat up honey.”

Jody pulled her finger out of the mouth and reached for the toast and jam. The jam was so sweet and tasted great. In no time Jody had almost finished it all.

“Kim, there is a cup in the fridge for Jody.” Susan half turned to say.

Kim opened the fridge and picked up the pink sippy cup. She brought it over to and handed it to Susan. Jody was on her last piece of toast. Once Jody finished, Susan held up the sippy cup to Jody’s mouth. “Here honey, a drink for you.”

Jody opened her mouth and the plastic spout went in. Jody began to suck in  the half orange juice, half water. Jody’s both hands went up to the cup and Susan let go. Slowly, Susan made Jody lean back so that her head was resting on Susan’s shoulder. Gently, Susan pulled Jody’s legs across her lap. Jody was now  lying across Susan’s lap, sucking on her sippy cup, holding it with both hands. Susan looked down at her little girl. ‘A bottle is not  far in the future’ she thought.

Jody felt so relaxed and did not have a care in the world. She couldn’t remember the last time she felt so good. It seemed that all her cares and  worries were no where to be found. Jody was so comfortable, she didn’t feel herself adding more wetness to her diaper.

Kim watched and smiled at Susan. Susan returned the smile. Kim let Susan enjoy her moment with Jody and waited until Jody had finished all of her juice.

Kim stood beside them. “I think its time to get your bum changed and get you ready for work.”

Jody opened her eyes and sat up. Still holding onto the sippy cup. She placed the empty sippy cup on the table and then giggled.

“What’s so funny honey?” Kim asked.

Jody’s finger went back up to her mouth and she giggled again. “Nofing.” Jody thought it was funny Kim said, ‘bum change’. She had never heard that before.

“Okay then.” Kim reached out and picked Jody up off of Susan’s lap. She set her on her hip and bounced her a couple times. Kim walked Jody into the bedroom and stood her on the floor. Jody’s finger was still in her mouth.  Kim took a step back and looked down at her.  After a few seconds Kim bent down and unzipped Jody’s pj’s. She pulled Jody’s arms out and then had her step out of them. Jody stood in nothing but a very wet, sagging diaper. Jody with her finger in her mouth, looked very much like a tall toddler.

Kim went and got Jody’s  romper and placed it on the change table. She took her time getting things ready to change Jody. Kim loved how Jody stood still and look on as Kim was getting things together.

“Okay baby. Up you go.” Kim picked Jody up and placed her on the change table.

Jody still had not taken her finger out of her mouth. It wasn’t  like Jody was sucking on her finger, but Kim couldn’t resit.  Kim slowly reached up and pulled Jody’s finger out of her mouth. She bent it down carefully,  making  Jody’s hand into a fist. She pulled Jody’s thumb away from her fist and placed it on her lip. “Does it make you feel better to have something in your mouth honey?” Kim asked.

Jody had not put her finger in her mouth on purpose. She really had no idea that she had been doing that, this morning. Jody pulled her thumb away, just a little bit. “I don’t know.”

Kim placed her hand on Jody’s and guided her thumb back to Jody’s lip. “It’s totally fine honey. I bet it makes you feel more relaxed.” Kim pushed Jody’s thumb past her teeth and held it there. “Just close your mouth honey.”

Jody closed her mouth, wrapping her lips around her thumb.

“I bet that feels good.” Kim said. Kim stuck her thumb out and placed it, into her mouth. She started to suck her thumb, trying to get Jody to do the same. Kim pulled her thumb out after 30 seconds or so.  “It does feel good, doesn’t it?” Kim placed her thumb back in.

Jody watched as Kim stood over her with her thumb in her mouth. KIm looked like she was enjoying having her thumb in her mouth.  Jody gave her thumb a little suck and then another. It did feel good. Jody nodded her head up and down.

Kim pulled her thumb out of her  mouth. “Thats  right honey. It feels so good. You can put that thumb in there anytime you like. Okay?”

Jody’s head nodded up and down again. She was getting into a rhythm now and she was feeling great. Why had she never down this before. It felt very relaxing.

“You’re  such a good girl Jody. You’re just the cutest girl I ever saw.”

Kim quickly noticed  a smile from from behind Jody’s hand and she kept talking. “Yes you are. You’re so cute.” Kim said, in a sing-song voice. “Now, lets get that little bum of yours changed.”

Jody was so content and happy. It was like she had just found a new best friend.  Jody closed her eyes and concentrated on sucking. She did not even flinch when Kim used a cool baby wipe on her.

Susan was on her second cup of coffee and was watching Kim and Jody. Something stirred in Susan when Kim placed her thumb in her mouth. Her face quickly  went closer to her phone, watching her girlfriend suck on her thumb. Something about seeing Kim with her thumb in her mouth made Susan excited beyond anything she had felt before. Susan’s hand went down between her legs and without thinking, she started to massage her private part. Susan had the quickest and most intense orgasm she had ever had. She leaned back in her chair. She could feel that her panties were wet. She needed to change. Susan slowly got up and went to her bedroom.

Here is a link for more investigation: http://storys48.rssing.com/chan-32893249/all_p3.html

• Like 1
On 3/22/2020 at 1:42 AM, jfix76 said:

Deejat99,

the second one seems like it could be little trip's 21 New Messages.  Not about a spell, but the commission of the writing of a story.  The story plays out on the patron. 

https://old.ararchive.com/index.php?option=com_ewriting&Itemid=7&func=chapterinfo&chapter=2031&story=883&type=0

Thanks very much.

if anyone’s got any leads on the first story, i’d appreciate it. Waybackmachine and lots of searching has yielded no results.

1 hour ago, Deejay99 said:

Thanks very much.

if anyone’s got any leads on the first story, i’d appreciate it. Waybackmachine and lots of searching has yielded no results.

good news is for the first story i know where it is! bad news i do not remember its name. but ill send you the site i know it's on

On 4/15/2020 at 3:40 PM, parkintochter said:

I kind of found a copy of the story on an other site but to my bad luck this site is down as well. :(

Gogle can't show me the cache but I have the link and a quote of the story

https://www.myabdllife.com/tag/potty-emergency/

"Her fingers couldn't reach the zipper. She stained to stretched her fingers and arm out and when she did, Jody felt her panties starting to get wet. She quickly took her hands and placed both of them between her legs. She couldn't get her pee to stop. It came out at full force. Her uniform was getting wetter by the second. Pee started running down her legs and pooling around her bare feet. Jody started to cry harder and harder. The warm urine soon soaked the lower half of her romper. Kim took the bowl of ice cream and placed it in the freezer. Both her and Susan walked down the hallway, stopping in the doorway. Jody stood in a pool of urine with both hands between her legs, crying uncontrollably. Susan was the first to walk into the bathroom, opening the closest door and grabbing a towel. “Oh honey. Did you not make it?” Susan said, as she walked up with the towel"

Maybe some one remembers now and has the rest?

I had asked for a link to the story "Jody's New Job" earlier in this forum that's what this story was called and plugging that link into the wayback machine and after clicking a link and going through some pages I bring you https://web.archive.org/web/20180128163642/http://www.myabdllife.com/tag/jodys-new-job/page/3.  The link I used to see all the chapters went from latest to earliest.  So if you start at page 3 and go back you can read the entire series until neverdry was supposedly chasing out because he broke the no underage children rule but as far as I know "Jody's New Job" remains unfortunately unfinished.  Especially since the last time the website was crawled by wayback machine was Oct 25th 2018 and the main website has a "301 Permanently Moved" message that I suspect is also no longer working.

6 hours ago, Hawkx1 said:

I had asked for a link to the story "Jody's New Job" earlier in this forum that's what this story was called and plugging that link into the wayback machine and after clicking a link and going through some pages I bring you https://web.archive.org/web/20180128163642/http://www.myabdllife.com/tag/jodys-new-job/page/3.  The link I used to see all the chapters went from latest to earliest.  So if you start at page 3 and go back you can read the entire series until neverdry was supposedly chasing out because he broke the no underage children rule but as far as I know "Jody's New Job" remains unfortunately unfinished.  Especially since the last time the website was crawled by wayback machine was Oct 25th 2018 and the main website has a "301 Permanently Moved" message that I suspect is also no longer working.

Thanks Hawkx1

With that LINK:

https://web.archive.org/web/20180128163642/http://www.myabdllife.com/tag/jodys-new-job/page/3.

The missing Chapters 11-12-13 are in play (page 1) and as noted Chapter 1 & 2 are on page 3

Chapters 3 thru 8 are on page 2 --- Chapters 9 thru 14 on page 1

Look at the bottom of each page for ---  ← Previous 1 2 3 Next → to piece this together.

Dear members,

I used      https://web.archive.org/web/20170430193944/http://www.myabdllife.com/ 

please click on the third line from the bottom of the black area (ABDL Story's) and besides

'Jody's New Job' you will get all other stories with probably all chapters,

even in the correct order.

You'll get some more stories if you click in the black area on "Recommended Stories":

https://web.archive.org/web/20170315053853/http://www.myabdllife.com/recommended-abdl-storys/

Much success!

Diddldum

• Like 1

Dear members,

apparently few links are restricted in their function.

On the top right you can see the currently selected

yellow date, on the right and left there is a blue

triangle. If you click on the right triangle, you will get

to the same page, but a little closer to the future

(clicking on the left triangle will take you to the past).

You can then try out whether the story link will work

better in the future or in the past (there is no guarantee ...).

Have a nice weekend!
                                               Diddldum

On 4/15/2020 at 9:46 PM, elfenlied said:

good news is for the first story i know where it is! bad news i do not remember its name. but ill send you the site i know it's on

Thank you very much for the helpful info and leads, but still no luck. I wonder if it got lost when the original speculum pages went down. Haven't seen it there on waybackmachine.

anyone else have any suggestions of where to look?

Dear Deejay99,

I searched with Google for "old links for speculum pages". The result was:

http://web.archive.org/web/20060105042755/www.speculumpages.com/page1/index01.htm

Which story do you search exactly? The story with Mother Superior and the reformatory or another?

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

Dear members!

On april 14th Cya said about http://www.adultbaby.co.uk/stories/:

"The link isn't working for me....". This is correct - other members

had the same experience. But as talented divers into the deepest

depths of archive.org we should take the following link for the treasures

of the above mentioned link for "Baby Brr's Nursery":

https://web.archive.org/web/20191125220548/http://www.adultbaby.co.uk/stories/

I don't know whether all story links are working but for two or three  extended 

reading sessions  a week it will surely be enough. Please don't forget your

deserved sleep afterwards!

Much luck you bookworms!

Diddldum

17 hours ago, diddldum said:

Dear Deejay99,

I searched with Google for "old links for speculum pages". The result was:

http://web.archive.org/web/20060105042755/www.speculumpages.com/page1/index01.htm

Which story do you search exactly? The story with Mother Superior and the reformatory or another?

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

Hi thank you so much for your time. I tried way back machine and also a speculum pages cloud site where someone is reposting these stories. But no luck unless i am doing it wrong.

Here’s a summary

Story goes back to early 2000s. Catholic Schoolgirls in a school run by nuns where everyone is afraid of Mother Superior/headmistress.

One part of the story involves a girl tied up with Mother Superior and another nun punishing her for sexual activity. But the nun goes too far and accidentally brings the girl off. The nuns don't want the girl to enjoy herself.

Another part of the story, in a classroom a female student is wrongly accused of stealing the storeroom key. Mother superior has her held down while she performs a cavity search in front of the whole class while looking for the key. The mother superior says at one point “once a thief...” The rest of the class watches and one of the girls discretely masterbates.

At the end of the story the girl is given a serviette ring and a diaper to wear.

I have put in many hours into searching and at this point am holding out hope that someone recognizes the story and has a copy if it somewhere. 

If it rings any bells, much appreciated.

Cheers

14 hours ago, Deejay99 said:

Hi thank you so much for your time. I tried way back machine and also a speculum pages cloud site where someone is reposting these stories. But no luck unless i am doing it wrong.

Here’s a summary

Story goes back to early 2000s. Catholic Schoolgirls in a school run by nuns where everyone is afraid of Mother Superior/headmistress.

One part of the story involves a girl tied up with Mother Superior and another nun punishing her for sexual activity. But the nun goes too far and accidentally brings the girl off. The nuns don't want the girl to enjoy herself.

Another part of the story, in a classroom a female student is wrongly accused of stealing the storeroom key. Mother superior has her held down while she performs a cavity search in front of the whole class while looking for the key. The mother superior says at one point “once a thief...” The rest of the class watches and one of the girls discretely masterbates.

At the end of the story the girl is given a serviette ring and a diaper to wear.

I have put in many hours into searching and at this point am holding out hope that someone recognizes the story and has a copy if it somewhere. 

If it rings any bells, much appreciated.

Cheers

the stories I found there made me feel uncomfortable. No wonder it's closed now

19 hours ago, bomb851 said:

I was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of any stories that have a mother needing diapers.

There was one posted yesterday at 3 actually probably not completed yet but it’s getting started 

then there’s this one 

then this one might be one but I’m not sure 

Have fun reading even if these aren’t completed stories yet.

• Like 1
On 4/15/2020 at 6:38 AM, Emily Rose Elfen. said:

Looking for a story i thought i had but dont remember the name. It's a diaper dimension story and its short. basiclly a liltle and a amazon fail in love and marry/adopted and she makes him her little girl while keeping him a guy.  It's super short but i cant remeber the name at all so idk if i have it or not

Not sure if you found this or not Pretty sure you're referencing 'Omission'

I remember there was another where the husband actually had kids with her that grew up while he didn't... can't remember that one though.

• Like 1
On 4/14/2020 at 12:14 PM, sweetieshy said:

Hey.  I happen to be looking for a story I read once, but can't find anymore.  It was a story about a guy and his wife and son, taking a road trip (I think to see family?) and he was being very grumpy about getting there as quickly as possible.  He ends up swapping places with his son, becoming the baby in the backseat while his son is now the father, though it's not malicious or anything, and he loosens up and I believe turns back in the end.

This is definitely a Personalias piece, though I can't remember the title.  I'll give him a buzz, get him to chime in on it. 

On 4/22/2020 at 12:59 PM, Hawkx1 said:

There was one posted yesterday at 3 actually probably not completed yet but it’s getting started 

then there’s this one 

then this one might be one but I’m not sure 

Have fun reading even if these aren’t completed stories yet.

Thanks for mentioning my story. I dare say it is one of my best and really appreciate the boost!

12 hours ago, Personalias said:

I'm positive that's not one of mine.  Sorry.

Crap.  Now I'm stuck knowing the story but not knowing the title or the author.  Damn.

1 hour ago, Personalias said:

I mean...you're in the right place?

Yeah, but I was trying to be helpful to someone else looking for the story.  Not me personally.

I'm looking for a very out there story I'm not sure if it was posted on here but I know I;ve seen it on deviantart but it was about a mom who punished her daughter by feeding her baby good that was stored in the diaper pail...