LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone. I’m looking for a specific story. A girl has just graduated from college and is living with an older woman in a big house. When she comes home after her finals they both sit down for a cup of tea and the older lady confronts her about an abdl catalogue she found and some soiled sheets. The girl admits they are hers and the older women tells her that big girls go out and get jobs but babies stay home and get looked after by mommy. The girl agrees to be her little and after some time the upstairs room is converted into a nursery. I read it ages ago but have searched and can’t find it 

also a story about a girl who goes for a job interview and ends up as the ceos little assistant. It had the goddess Persephone in it 

any help would be amazing!!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/28/2023 at 2:49 PM, Alutheria said:

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone here has or knows were to find a copy of "Matters of Magic and Dealing with Diapers"?

It was a Harry Potter fanfic that was exceptionally good in it own right, which followed Hermione in a world where witches aren't expected to potty train until much latter in life, and how she adapts to attending A Hogwarts where she and the other girls are all expected to wear diapers as part of their uniforms. It was also something of an AU in terms of the plot as well, with Hermione ending up in Slytherin and forming a different set of friends to Ron and Harry.

I think it went by a different name before the author changed it, but I can't remember what the original title was or the authors name. I'm certain the story was once on this site but it seems to have vanished.

I think it was originally called "Hermione Granger Is Toilet-Trained!", I still have a link to the now-disappeared thread here https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/80293-hermione-granger-is-toilet-trained-hp-fanfiction/

Sadly, none of the archive sites I know of archived it, at least through that URL. As far as I'm aware it's completely lost to us. If anyone has a copy, please let me know as well!

On 7/19/2023 at 12:53 PM, randomanon said:

I think it was originally called "Hermione Granger Is Toilet-Trained!", I still have a link to the now-disappeared thread here https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/80293-hermione-granger-is-toilet-trained-hp-fanfiction/

Sadly, none of the archive sites I know of archived it, at least through that URL. As far as I'm aware it's completely lost to us. If anyone has a copy, please let me know as well!

Yeah, I had a look through the archive sites as well, to no avail. It's a real shame, since it was such a good story. 

I remember the author mentioning that they were thinking about removing the abdl elements from the story and posting it elsewhere, but I've not idea if they ever did that and I wouldn't know how to start looking.

I'm seriously tempted to try my hand at writing my own take on the premise. It had lots of potential.

There's a story I'm hoping y'all will be able to help me find, even though I don't have a lot of details.

It was a fairly long story, and I only got to read the first couple chapters. I think it was posted here... 8-15 years ago?

It starts off with a man talking with his wife about his bedwetting. She has been supportive, but he asks her to punish him when he wakes up wet, saying he believes it will help him overcome it. She agrees, and quickly adapted to being in charge of punishing him.

Unfortunately, that's about as far as I read in the story.

Hi I'm looking for a story I had read along time ago about a guy I think who rents a room or is staying with a aunt but hears noise coming from the attic or something only to find out it's the husband as a sissy baby. Any help would be appreciated 

I am looking for a story that I am sure I have read on the ABDL Story Forum website, called Compiling Situation. The plot is about a boy and his girlfriend's family traveling together, dressed up as a little girl and wearing diapers. After the trip, he decided to continue returning to college as a girl, and I remember he named himself Sarah. This story seems to have been lost during website updates. If anyone has the original version, thank you very much. Thank you!

I'm looking for a story that was recently posted around here, but I actually forgot the name. In this story a man is enrolled in a kind of nursery for adult babies by his wife and in that nursery the other men seem to have their minds altered by the training they received, there he meets another person who also wants to escape. In one of the chapters of the story, several university women arrive to take care of these babies, humiliating them by wet/messy their diapers and laughing. In another chapter, the main character manages to go to the outer area of the nursery, where there is a grid and people pass outside and he tries to bribe some young people to take a note to a friend of his, but the young people do not accept the money (first 500 bucks then 1000 bucks, if i'm not mistaken) and just force him to do humiliating things like sit in his messy diaper and crawl around saying he needs mommy, after that a woman who was nearby heard about the money and decides to accept.
I've only read up to that part of the story, so I can't go into more detail.

On 7/27/2023 at 8:34 PM, GQLF said:

I am looking for a story that I am sure I have read on the ABDL Story Forum website, called Compiling Situation. The plot is about a boy and his girlfriend's family traveling together, dressed up as a little girl and wearing diapers. After the trip, he decided to continue returning to college as a girl, and I remember he named himself Sarah. This story seems to have been lost during website updates. If anyone has the original version, thank you very much. Thank you!

The story "Compromising Situation", along with its sequel "Sarah" can be found at https://web.archive.org/web/20190516044402/https://abdlstoryforum.info/forum/stories/non-member-stories/5946-compromising-situation and https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/theprinces, although the first 2 chapters seem to be missing from writing.com.

Hello!

I'm looking for a tale where in a woman finds a pair of panties with a number ok it while her partner is out of town. Every night they get thicker as she wakes up a step further behind on potty training after being picked by a reality altering organization that claims she will be happier once the process is completed. The last chapter I remember reading had her getting changed by a store employee

8 hours ago, punkboy27 said:

The story "Compromising Situation", along with its sequel "Sarah" can be found at https://web.archive.org/web/20190516044402/https://abdlstoryforum.info/forum/stories/non-member-stories/5946-compromising-situation and https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/theprinces, although the first 2 chapters seem to be missing from writing.com.

Thank you very much. That's what I'm looking for. Thank you!

On 7/31/2023 at 10:27 AM, Victoria Green Books said:

Thanks for the assist, @kerry ! 

I hope you're enjoying the story, @Luk.e. I know it's taking a long time between chapters, but I'm still working on it :) 

i'm loving your story, can't wait for more chapters ❤️

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I remember a story from quite some time ago (way over a year, probably a few).  Mostly what I remember is the mother winds up being diapered and I think at or toward the end of the story she's taken outside in a stroller.  It had sex/orgasm in it and I'm pretty sure messy diapers.  Ring any bells out there?  Thanks and I hope everybody is having a good day.

I only remember this little bit from a story I read quite some time ago.  I'm pretty sure it involved sorority initiation.  It did involve sex between the new girl and her.. guide(?)  The one who's her 'big sister' in the sorority.  And the tiny bit I remember is one of the main characters coming downstairs diapered to her guide(?) and I think the girl may have made her cum right there but I'm not sure.  Sorry it's not much at all to go on.  Thanks again regardless if it rings bells or not and hope everybody is having a good day.

4 hours ago, christi said:

I only remember this little bit from a story I read quite some time ago.  I'm pretty sure it involved sorority initiation.  It did involve sex between the new girl and her.. guide(?)  The one who's her 'big sister' in the sorority.  And the tiny bit I remember is one of the main characters coming downstairs diapered to her guide(?) and I think the girl may have made her cum right there but I'm not sure.  Sorry it's not much at all to go on.  Thanks again regardless if it rings bells or not and hope everybody is having a good day.

It helps to know a better time frame in which you read of this ? also what possible forums or story sites you visited ?

long story multiple chapters parts ?  short story a one off 3 or less pages ? perhaps a series with the same author ?

Real old story may not be in current forum(s) but may be in an archive ?

Both of the stories I've requested are probably several years old and are from this website.  I want to say both were fairly long but not super huge novels like a few I've seen.  I'm pretty sure each was multiple posts not a single upload.  I know it's not much to go on so if it doesn't ring bells, don't worry about it.  Thanks again, and have a delightful day.

I'm fairly sure I read this story here ages ago but haven't been able to find it since. It is possible it was lost when a lot of the stories were deleted but I hope either it is still here or posted elsewhere.

It was about a girl who had transferred to a new high school. She quickly develops a crush on one of the guys who is out of her league. She starts talking to a popular girl who says she will introduce them if the new girl does as she says (or something like that). I remember that after that the girl was put in diapers with a catheter in her to make sure she kept using them. From there the popular girls made her wear a paci around her neck and do colouring for her each day. There were messy accidents as well and the last thing I remember happening was a sleepover. I don't think it was ever finished.

Does anyone remember this story or know where it might be?

Many thanks!

On 8/1/2018 at 7:55 PM, diddldum said:

Dear pvbb96,

on July 2nd you asked for the Jilly-Poo-Story "A new girl in school".

A link from christi (abdlstoryforum.info) was too short. Now I found

a text with 17 chapters which will be more satisfying for you (see the

attachment). Only at the end of Chapter 1 there is some text missing,

perhaps on account of an error with pasting.

Happy Reading!

Diddldum  

The New Girl In School 01-17 - by Jilly Poo.rtf

This was the story I was looking for. Thank you :)

I would like to write a story with a similar premise and wanted to refresh my memory :)