LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

Dear fuzzykenji,

perhaps Personalias is right with the main person Chris 

and the stuffed teddy bear Wubby (see attachment).

Happy reading for you and a great thanks to Personalias.

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

College or Cribs - Prologue - 01-28 - by personalias.rtf

Dear diaper24/7,

perhaps you can find a story with help of google:

https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=abdl+halloween+stories&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

But I don't believe you can read them all before midnight.....

Happy reading!

Diddldum

Looking for:
A story where a girl (I think) has her car break down in the middle of nowhere. She walks through the rain to knock on someone's door to find help. The owner(s) of the house offer her to take a bath or shower because all her clothes are wet and stays for the night, gets regressed and put in diapers along the way...

I have been trying for a few weeks to find other works from a specific author but to no effect. The author is Jackie Fox and the few works I've found are exclusively on GaggedUtopia. Here are some specific examples:

https://www.utopiastories.com/code/show_story.asp/recid/76640#comments

https://www.utopiastories.com/code/show_story.asp/recid/62290

I can't seem to find anything other than the four stories, and they only appear on that site. Can't seem to find them anywhere else, and google searches are difficult because the author name is the same as a celebrity.

If anyone has any stories similar to the two I linked above, then I'm always interested in reading more!

6 hours ago, littlebelgianprince said:

Looking for:
A story where a girl (I think) has her car break down in the middle of nowhere. She walks through the rain to knock on someone's door to find help. The owner(s) of the house offer her to take a bath or shower because all her clothes are wet and stays for the night, gets regressed and put in diapers along the way...

Sound like Stranded by toddlergirl

https://www.deviantart.com/toddlergirl/art/Stranded-Part-1-176228387

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for a specific story that I think was fairly popular either here or on abdlstoryforum.info, but I can't seem to find it. It may have been lost in the server crash, but I thought I read it after that.

It involved two girls whose names I forget, let's call them Diaper Lover and Bed Wetter. BW is entering the family (I think she was a cousin and her parents died?) She didn't used to wet the bed but has started recently. Despite wetting the bed, she isn't willing to be put in diapers until DL offers to wear them too to help her get over the embarrassment (and obviously for her own reasons). Eventually DL is caught wetting herself by BW, and BW starts helping DL hide her use from the parents.

On some family day trips BW is having trouble getting to the bathroom in time and is asked to wear diapers while they're out. BW requests that DL do so as well. The parents don't want that, but accept it when DL states that either they're sufficiently discreet that no one will notice, or the parents are lying and they will be noticed and thus BW will need the moral support. On one of those trips BW poops during the car ride back due to a major traffic jam.

It ends with DL getting injured while she's wearing due to biking in a storm, and thus she's caught. She explains her desires to her parents. They're supportive, but state that since she wants the diapers for her own reasons she'll have to pay for them herself from then on and keep their supplies separated. It ends with a scene of the two girls brushing their teeth/getting ready for bed while diapered.

Thanks!

12 hours ago, randomanon said:

I'm looking for a specific story that I think was fairly popular either here or on abdlstoryforum.info, but I can't seem to find it. It may have been lost in the server crash, but I thought I read it after that.

It involved two girls whose names I forget, let's call them Diaper Lover and Bed Wetter. BW is entering the family (I think she was a cousin and her parents died?) She didn't used to wet the bed but has started recently. Despite wetting the bed, she isn't willing to be put in diapers until DL offers to wear them too to help her get over the embarrassment (and obviously for her own reasons). Eventually DL is caught wetting herself by BW, and BW starts helping DL hide her use from the parents.

On some family day trips BW is having trouble getting to the bathroom in time and is asked to wear diapers while they're out. BW requests that DL do so as well. The parents don't want that, but accept it when DL states that either they're sufficiently discreet that no one will notice, or the parents are lying and they will be noticed and thus BW will need the moral support. On one of those trips BW poops during the car ride back due to a major traffic jam.

It ends with DL getting injured while she's wearing due to biking in a storm, and thus she's caught. She explains her desires to her parents. They're supportive, but state that since she wants the diapers for her own reasons she'll have to pay for them herself from then on and keep their supplies separated. It ends with a scene of the two girls brushing their teeth/getting ready for bed while diapered.

Thanks!

I believe the story you're looking for is Surrogate.

https://forums.abdlstoryforum.info/t/surrogate/3170

• Thanks 1

Hey guys! I’m looking for a story about a guy who starts his adventure on a road trip to college, while wearing a diaper.  Along the way he stops at a gas station to use the bathroom. He ends up passing out in the gas station and soiling himself.  The other man who works at the gas station takes him home where they are babied by the gas attendants mother. After staying there for a while they realize they are going to the same college. 

• 2 weeks later...

I like the author’s style, storyline and sensibility.  Would like to find the artist and hopefully more such comics.

Attached are images I have.  I have no idea where or how I got them.

Were they free? Did I buy? if not, do I need to pay the artist?

Any help would be appreciated.

Please delete if this post is inappropriate. 

Thank you in advance for any assistance

a5e6a62c2ba6d465d76f02346c8cbfe866e6d22777873cfeff706d0118f98ad8.png

c238f4df6e8b9abc296b1af1fa277f1efe01604793bbd274992024dfb1e7a324.png

• Like 1

Thank you Personalias for the reference.

I'll reach out.  I hope I am not posting these if vaabs/dipdorks is being paid for then.  if so, hopefully I can delete the above.

Hello, I am looking for two stories. The first story is a story from a long while back probably 2008-2012. It's about a girl who is asked by her once best friends mom to come and baby sit while she goes out of town. Her best friend is in a diaper when she shows up.

The second story is something I have read more recently about a girl who volunteers to wear a diaper on a long car trip to make her sister feel comfortable. There are a few messing situations within one being where she messes herself as she sits on a toilet forgetting about the diaper. Another where she messes while waiting in line at a rest stop around a group of boys her age. 

I have been looking for a while with no success and I would appreciate if anyone has these saved away somewhere to be the hero you were born to be!

On 10/15/2021 at 3:17 PM, diaper24/7 said:

Not the story i'm looking for but maybe you could help find another one. It was about a girl a was force and treat like a baby with her and has a heart attack and almost falls down the school stairs trying to go up the stairs end up in the hospital where her mother works as a nurse.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wattpad.com/amp/222870637

The story is called Amber's Secret.

On 12/1/2021 at 12:26 PM, anziel said:

Hi, 

Looking for some good Diaper + cuckolding stories, male/female protagonist. 

Anyone have some good recommendation?

Thank you.

Try these.

https://fictionmania.tv/stories/readtextstory.html?storyID=30045484579222606

https://fictionmania.tv/stories/readtextstory.html?storyID=1636038091341692978

I need help finding a story it about girl who shop lifting and she has elf follow her around that tell her mall security know what she doing so she tell dress like young child. Then she end up later in the story with her get diaper by a lady who she was trying get job with and made sit Santa lap.

23 hours ago, diaper24/7 said:

I need help finding a story it about girl who shop lifting and she has elf follow her around that tell her mall security know what she doing so she tell dress like young child. Then she end up later in the story with her get diaper by a lady who she was trying get job with and made sit Santa lap.

https://sissykiss.com/story/christmas-shopping/?view_post=174519

Hi, I’m looking for a story that was on here not that long ago, I did go through like 30 pages looking for it but no luck. It was an unfinished story about a hypnotist who has to move back in with his step mom and ends up hypnotizing his step mom and the local mothers into seeing him and treating him as a baby. Thanks for any help :)