LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

8 hours ago, Neversaynopanda said:

Hey all, I am looking for a story that I had found once on FoxTalesTimes (pre forum revocation and wipe) I want to say the author was firemane but don't take that to the bank. It's about a man who using a magical ritual has his soul and conscious put into a body of a toddler furry who had been in a coma for a year or more. Any help in finding that story would be much appreciated.

Sincerely

Panda

That musta been before the FTT crash! (Dangit, I really wanna read all those old stories too!) And this one sounds pretty good already! Would you send me a message if you find out where it is or its name?

A long time ago, 2004, a story, Diapered and Pantied https://www.fictionmania.tv/stories/readtextstory.html?storyID=32885394321688386694, was published on Fictionmania by Cissie Guy. The blurb, "This is the continueing story of Phil Harvey after he is diapered and dressed" kind of implies a Part One. The story itself jumps right in. I've never heard of or found a Part One. Does anybody know if it exists?

It's very long, and a bit strange.

1 hour ago, ValentinesStuff said:

A long time ago, 2004, a story, Diapered and Pantied https://www.fictionmania.tv/stories/readtextstory.html?storyID=32885394321688386694, was published on Fictionmania by Cissie Guy. The blurb, "This is the continueing story of Phil Harvey after he is diapered and dressed" kind of implies a Part One. The story itself jumps right in. I've never heard of or found a Part One. Does anybody know if it exists?

It's very long, and a bit strange.

FICTIONMANIA

Diapered and Pantied   ST   HTML   by:  Cissie Guy (1)    Details   Reviews, last 08/19/14 (14)
Added: 03/17/2004  Rating: G  Complete: yes   File Size: 928.9 kB   Age: Teen to Pre-Teen-AR
Synopsis: This is the continueing story of Phil Harvey after he is diapered and dressed.
Categories: Age Regression  Bad Boy to Good Girl  Bondage  Caught with Consequences  Crossdressing / TV    Key Words: Diapers or Little Girls  Petticoats and Crinolines 

YES note 928.9 a really really long long story - something to run a kindle battery to zero !

Still searching for that Phil Harvey story - not finding any positive clues or leads -

Looking circa 2004 - moving archives ancient hieroglyphics dust aside - lots of interest stories

to get sidetracked with similar themes a long the way !

2 hours ago, BabyLock said:

FICTIONMANIA

Diapered and Pantied   ST   HTML   by:  Cissie Guy (1)    Details   Reviews, last 08/19/14 (14)
Added: 03/17/2004  Rating: G  Complete: yes   File Size: 928.9 kB   Age: Teen to Pre-Teen-AR
Synopsis: This is the continueing story of Phil Harvey after he is diapered and dressed.
Categories: Age Regression  Bad Boy to Good Girl  Bondage  Caught with Consequences  Crossdressing / TV    Key Words: Diapers or Little Girls  Petticoats and Crinolines 

YES note 928.9 a really really long long story - something to run a kindle battery to zero !

Still searching for that Phil Harvey story - not finding any positive clues or leads -

Looking circa 2004 - moving archives ancient hieroglyphics dust aside - lots of interest stories

to get sidetracked with similar themes a long the way !

Thanks for looking.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m looking for a story where the boy is punished and treated like a baby by his mom and aunt.. They leave and he’s babysat by a teenaged girl she treats him like a baby like her mom told her too.. She feeds him baby food and bottles and she takes him to the park... She didn’t do something right so when her mom and aunt get back they spank her and even the boy that was being babysat spanks her too... I remember she gets put back in diapers and treated like a baby and her mommy takes her to the park where she sees a guy she had a crush on... Her mommy changes her in front of him... 

Hope that helps and thanks for helping out..

Thanks, K 

I'm looking for a story I read long time ago, can't remember if it was on here or deviantart maybe even a different site.  It was about a guy who was going to camp taking a train.  On the train gets stuck with a group of girls going to a different camp.  He runs into the bathroom on the train and prevents the girls from going in time so one of them has an accident. He makes fun of her. They get to their camps and the girls have a plan to get revenge making a costome for him.  At the end of the summer on the train ride home the girls trap him and dress him up like a baby girl and tie him to a bench at a train station.  Any help would be great.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear parkintochter,

I wish you a happy reading with the attached story 

(first I thought 'this can't be DD' - but I was soo wrong!)

Have a nice Sunday! 

With best wishes

Diddldum

Those Golden Curls 01-45 - by exhex.rtf

• Like 1

I remember readying a story way back it about girl that in a foreign country her parent die in car crash and she take to like temp home in that country.Is treat like a baby because they find diaper or something in the hotel room.

13 minutes ago, diaper24/7 said:

I remember readying a story way back it about girl that in a foreign country her parent die in car crash and she take to like temp home in that country.Is treat like a baby because they find diaper or something in the hotel room.

I think you're referring to 'Cultural Differences' by Teekabell.

https://forums.abdlstoryforum.info/t/cultural-differences/6658

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all. I'm looking for a story that I read recently. The premise is some sort progressive school is teaching a year about disability and accepting others. There's a meeting with parents and each pick out a random envelope that stated the disability the child would mimic for the year, and low and behold the protagonist was lucky enough to get the incontinence card.

I can't find it now. I read it maybe a week ago. 

I was hoping it was here, with more chapters. 

Any brains?? 

First off were you sure you read it here -

Did you find it by using a LINK -

Did you research the stories in this section for that recent reading -

Perchance did you remember the authors name -

It could be a one-off (short story) - 

Or if you were looking for multiple chapters keep browsing for a developing story -

Going back to the top (first ?) what other websites do you frequent -

While these may not have the search for story function as is here at DD 

they may have a date range to center your search within the past few weeks -

Any KEYWORDS come to mind use these in that story search -

Then again you may have read the story recently but it was published/posted who knows when -

Hint - were there any graphics SWI (stories with images) evident - (FictionMania) (SissyKiss)

There are hundreds of thousands of stories out there and no one has a complete inventory

archive research - some may have been posted and deleted by the author on a wayward quest -

Just when you get to the good creamy juicy stuff - poof it is gone - SAVE it - FILE it -

Another Hint - you may not want to store file these stories on your harddrive or device for

personal reasons but consider using a thumbdrive - file - read - delete

Good Luck  

So, first of all, I'm not searching for a particular story, but rather some story that has any this characteristics/elements: I was wondering if any of you guys knows some story about a woman, with some addiction/drug problem, one those people that had a really tough ride on life, end up being adopted by a couple. And, like, in the beginning she doesn't sort don't want to be babe, but she actually start to like, to a point where when they offer her the chance of leaving, she doesn't want to live anymore and she wants to be their baby. Anyway, any story like that would be nice. Thank you very much

This is a long shot, but I'm searching for any and all stories done by fafigid on deviantart.
They deactivated their account and while I can google and find the chapters, the cached won't let me view them because of the maturity blocker. A blocker which I can circumvent by logging in but then it redirects me to a new page and never saves my login for when I go back to view the cached page. I've tried every trick in the book to try and view the stories, and hoped they had been posted else where. Alas, no such luck.
If anyone knows a way of bypassing the mature content blocker on deviantart through the cached page, I would love to know. Otherwise, I can only pray that someone saved a few of the stories.

As far as I understand, the devianart page's copy on google's cache doesn't actually contain the full story somewhere underneath the HTML, as you might be hoping.  Otherwise you could bypass devianart maturity blocker by simply disabling javascript.

Hello there, I'm looking for a story which was posted before the purge. I don't remember the name, but I remember it was about a girl who has to wear a pullup to school because her nanny forbids her to use public restrooms. I also remember she came home desperate to pee, but the nanny blocks her sitting on the toilet herself while slowly checking the girls pull up until she has an accident. Does someone know what I'm talking about?

Hello friends
 There aren't many pages or facts about diaper or sissy stories anymore

Please help if you have websites or pages that are always updated and have a lot of stories

Also, I am looking for this writer, is he with us?  cuddlebuns

4 hours ago, ANASANAS said:

Hello friends
 There aren't many pages or facts about diaper or sissy stories anymore

Please help if you have websites or pages that are always updated and have a lot of stories

Also, I am looking for this writer, is he with us?  cuddlebuns

You will find CUDDLEBUNNS at Active Sissy Stories (buffalobetties.net)

Dear Dark-Evil,

you mean that 'Where stories live" is a wattpad story?

I don't think so. This is a section of Wattpad where you

can get stories - not one specific story. If you put in a

Google search field "wattpad  'Where stories live' you'll

find no story with this title. Much luck!

Sincerely yours

Diddldum