LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New doctor

I know a guy named Richard Head. And he prefers to be called "Dick"- honest :roflmao: He's rather well known in my business segment around here and he doesn't seem to mind the joking that goes on as long as you don't make fun of him in person. He's a pretty big guy who could do a lot of damage with just one punch, so that doesn't happen :P He's good at what he does and a nice person too, though it will always escape me why he would prefer "Dick" to "Richard" or "Rick".

14 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

I know a guy named Richard Head. And he prefers to be called "Dick"- honest :roflmao: He's rather well known in my business segment around here and he doesn't seem to mind the joking that goes on as long as you don't make fun of him in person. He's a pretty big guy who could do a lot of damage with just one punch, so that doesn't happen :P He's good at what he does and a nice person too, though it will always escape me why he would prefer "Dick" to "Richard" or "Rick".

On ?3?/?10?/?2016 at 7:38 AM, Bettypooh said: