LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Happy Halloween

3 years ago i went to a party at a down town club and i promise you the footed sleeper, with paci and blanket in tow is the way to go. All the girls thought i was the cutest and made jokes about changing my diaper........ I wore a highly over stuffed diaper so it was no secrete i had went all out with the costume ideal. I never got that diaper change but it was great being the life of e party! I had plenty of the ladies at my table with this one college chick dressed as a French maid, black stockings, garters the works! I tried to take her home but it never happened :(

The drinks were on me and I made a few guys a little ticked because I w taking all the girls but couldn't have cared less. The chicks luved me.....

It was awesome night and i highly recommend it!

Cya Rocky

:boxing:

I look forward to it! I myself am going to dress up as a baby. I hope to get my girlfriend (I don't really have one yet, but I'm thinking of asking someone out before halloween) to be the babygirl! I live in a very small town so it is very hard to keep anything about yourself privite! Oh well, they are going to find out someday so what the hell! Have a happy halloween! B)

I'm half tempted to go running around lower Manhatten again along the parade route.

Anyone else do the NYC Village parade? It's ten times more to be in the parade then along the sidewalks. Of course, your picture will end up on websites all over the place :D

When I was younger and in elementary, dressing up as a baby for Halloween is what I think started all of this for me ...

Today, to dress up again? Oh I'd love it.

I may or may not be going out and doing something this Halloween but we'll see ... I don't think I can go with THAT costume this year :P

Oh but one year I will though ...

[Hi dldad, good to see you! I've missed seeing you around urging us all to have fun :) ]

And it sounds like you'll have lots of fun Baby D - but to help keep you warm, why not try a very mini mini-skirt. You could wear thick black lacy or wooly tights/pantyhose over your nappy and your black plastic pants on top to peek out from under your skirt :thumbsup: You could 'distress' the tights a bit (babies are always catching their tights on things and making ladders or holes! )

Here's a link to a fab site to give you lots of ideas:-

http://www.ipso-facto.com/skirts3.htm

...and a couple of examples of the many mini-skirts on this site:-

46156thumb.jpg

io3978thumb.jpg

...and you could even customise a nappy-pin to wear on the kilt-type mini ....

942975584.jpg - maybe hang a pacifier on it :P

D :) lly

I have to say that I really love the Gothic look, and the tartan skirt looks great epecially with a black top, pale face and dark eyes and lips. Never even considered how the "goth style" would look with a nappy include but I really cant see it hurting!!! :P

I've been an AB for...well, forever and I LOVE to dress up like a cute little baby girl at any chance I get to be alone which isn't often easy since in reality, I am a mother of 3 wonderful kids, PTA Vice-president, part-time substitute teacher, Soccer Coach/Mom and devoted Wife of 13 years. I also happen to be SUPER paranoid about having anyone find out about my little secret and rock the boat on my happy life.

I did finally tell my husband about my diapers about 5 yrs ago and let's just say, it was the hardest thing I ever did (even harder than natural childbirth.) He took the news okay but went through a period of disgust for my "Habit." He has since calmed down about it but I also don't force him to participate either.

Anyway, after spending all day fixing, finding and preparing everyone else's costumes for trick or treating and a Halloween party, I ended up with no costume of my own to wear. I wanted to do something special like I had done in the past. Last year I was a clown with leather clown shoes and the year before, I was a hospital patient in a real hospital gown, gauze bandage wrapped around my head and a fake plastic butt to stick out of my gown. Every year, the guests at the party looked to see what crazy thing I would come dressed as next so I didn't want to disappoint them but what to wear?

I dared it all and pulled out my secret wardrobe that I usually reserve for when I am alone and diapered. My little blue baby dress with alphabet animals and coordinating bloomers, a pair of white lycra tights, lace ankle socks, a pair of black Mary Jane shoes and an Abri-form X-plus. I put on the diaper wondering if my friends and family would notice it under my baby girl dress. I thought about leaving it off but what is a baby without a diaper? I finished taping it up then slipped into my tights before pulling the dress on over my head. As I stepped into the bloomers, I noticed that I could make out the green writitng on the front of my diaper throught both the tights and the bloomers but with the dress in position, it pretty much hid the bloomers anyway.

I slipped on my dainty little socks and put on my Mary Janes as I combed my hair into 2 very long pigtails on either side of my head. Hidden amongst my "baby" things, I had an inflatable baby bottle that came with a costume that I had since done away with realizing it wasn't even half as nice as what I had expected for my $12 when I ordered it from an on-line costume shop. I also had a lollipop that was shaped like a large pacifier dangling from a string around my neck.

As I stepped out of my bedroom, my children were the first to notice my new attire. They all thought I looked great in my "Halloween Costume." I joked and told them that this year, I was getting my own candy when we went trick or treating.

My husband walked into the room and saw me all dressed up in my baby finest and said not a word but smiled at me and we left for the party. When I arrived, I quickly discovered that we were the only couple that dressed up that evening. At first I was horrified because I had forgotten to pack a change of clothes but before I could even begin to blush, I started receiving compliments on my wonderful costume.

"Did you make that yourself?"

"No, I bought it."

"It's so cute. Where ever did you find that?"

"I got it on Ebay"

"How much did that cost you?"

"About $40 plus shipping"

Everyone was absolutely impressed. I even had a few people lift my skirt to see my bloomers and perhaps to check to see if I was diapered. No one mentioned any thing about the diaper but I had hoped they would by the end of the evening. I was even hoping that one of our more vulgar friends would challenge me to wet my diaper but he ended up having to leave the party early and I hadn't had a chance to speak with him.

After the party, my husband drove a few of my kids' friends home while I got our kids ready for bed. By the time he had come back, I was undressed and ready for bed myself. When he came in, he told me that he had commented to one of the kids he was dropping off that he needed to rush home in case the "Baby" needed changing. I only wish that I hadn't already gotten out of my "costume" before he came home. Perhaps I would have gotten my own special "Trick or Treat" that night. Perhaps I will wear my "costume again next year and tell all my friends that I just wanted to get my money's worth out of it. I hope no one asks to borrow it.

What a great story, Jilly! Congrats on being a Halloween Baby.... it's a real rush, isn't it? Sounds like you were totally up for it, wanting people to notice your diaper, and ask if you were wet... wow. I've been a Halloween baby before too, it's better than Christmas!! I'm just a DL, but just being able to walk around in a diaper, bib and binky all night in front of everybody, just like a real baby, and all the ladies gushing "OMG, you're so CUTE"-- nothing like it.

Thanks for sharing your story Jilly... and by all means, do it again next year! You've already got your cover story for an encore... and who knows, maybe your hubby will enjoy it more next year ;-)

wv.

^_^ I'm the director of a youth bowling league. Something I have been doing for 20+ years. Every Halloween I get to be a kid again because I always dress up for the kids. If I don't get embarrassed by dressing up then they shouldn't. It works pretty good because most of my kids always dress up. This year though I wanted to do something really for me. :D I was determined to dress as a toddler. But I was scared as hell because I didn't want anyone to know my secret about wearing diapers and baby cloths. I had a choose of being a Sailor or a toddler. I figured I could get away with being a toddler. I always dress up so no one would be the wiser. I bought my first pair of foot PJ's from a site on line. The hat I bought from Targets. The monster slipper I bought from Amazon.com. :rolleyes: I must have taken off and put back on the PJ's at least three times. I was so nerves. If anyone would find out about this I don't know what I would have done. I went for it and got dressed as a toddler. I even put on a diaper and plastic pants. I put the diaper and plastic pants on because it would have been hard to take a pee pee with the flap in the back of the PJ's. So off I went dressed as a toddler. :angel_not: I arrived first at the alley and started to set up everything for the kids. Bags of candy, prizes for the costume winners, standing sheets and everything else. As they started to come in they were all happy to see me dressed up. The kids thought my costume was great. :thumbsup: Some of the mommies of the kids are real lookers. The mommies of some of the kids thought I looked so cute. I was getting a little turned on by some of their remarks. :wub: Some of them wanted to know what else I was wearing under my costume. Some of them wanted to know if I was wet and needed changing. Two of them almost got the back flap down. :P Thinking I could have had a mommy sitting right there in front of me made me pee pee in my diaper. It turned out to be a great day. The kids had a great time. As I started to clean up and went to put the pumpkin that all the candy was in away when I noticed a piece of paper left in the pumpkin. I opened the paper and found a note: "I watched you all day Baby Jay and I know for a fact you never went to the men’s room" "So I know you must be wearing a diaper". "If you need a change why don't you call me" It was signed Baby Jays Mommy. I pee peed again right then and there. I had no idea who left the note. But I'm sure I will find out when I call her. :D

Baby Jay NY