LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Advice from a Mommy

Besides my two previous relationships, I've only ever revealed my fetish to two different places. Here and on an anonymous phone app (whisper lol). Over time on these two places, I probably lost count of how many times guys would either ask me to be their mommy or how they desperately wanted one. So, I'm here to offer a little advice from a mommy to enlighten those who are in so much need of a mommy in their life.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, mamabug said:

99% of the time when your first message to a person is "will you be my mommy?" we will politely decline

2367aa1.jpg

---

Seriously though, what she said is correct. I see it in chat a lot, someone comes in and just says "Anyone want to be my mommy?" and the answer is invariably no.

Relationships aren't based on roles, they are based on people and if you want a relationship then you need to know the person not just see the "female" in their profile and ask the question above. If your goal here is to find a mommy/daddy/baby girl/baby boy then it can happen, I've seen plenty of people who have managed that... I managed it even. But for every person who finds their other half here there are many more who don't, and that is because if you come here specifically looking for someone else you will likely not find them. It always seems like the people I see get together on here do so almost by accident rather than either one specifically looking for anything.

Do yourselves a favour... Don't waste your time cold messaging anyone who is female asking them to be in any type of relationship with you because it is likely that those who say yes are looking to take advantage and everyone else will say no or just completely ignore you.

• Like 3

This whole thing being a ab is a unique thing, this is just my experience..

Fist coming onto a ab site, I understand why the first thing people would say is will you be my mommy.. One a lot of people are looking for like minded people for role play or online play obviously if you're looking for real life this is just like a relationship so yeah they would take the time to get to know the person, or hopefully they would..

For me personally..

I had like a breakdown, when I told my future gf/mommy.. I began to cry one night while laying in bed cause her mom and dad were going through a divorce and we lived with them she comes from a big family. This went on for awhile where everyone blamed me. Well one thing lead to another I snapped cause I felt like I was going through my own mom and dad's divorce.. She my gf asked what was wrong I told her she asked what she could do to make me feel better I told her to just hold me and tell me everything's going to be ok. She did and one thing lead to another and I told her how I wanted her to baby me and she did.. We were together for 5 years she'd baby me keep me in diapers, feed me bottles, spank me when I was bad.. It was pure heaven.. We broke up cause I'm bipolar and couldn't accept it..

Now what I do is get on these chatlines.

1 hour ago, mamabug said:

Besides my two previous relationships, I've only ever revealed my fetish to two different places. Here and on an anonymous phone app (whisper lol). Over time on these two places, I probably lost count of how many times guys would either ask me to be their mommy or how they desperately wanted one. So, I'm here to offer a little advice from a mommy to enlighten those who are in so much need of a mommy in their life.

I have to agree with what most say here, in my case Elfking hit it exactly , I have been a member here for what seems like forever , I had been through a hard divorce and was at an all time low, I decided to stop hiding who I am ,so I came here to meet new like minded people ,I never ever pushed my self on any one ,over time I found a cool group of people that I connected with ,a few which are very active here even now. I was not looking for "a mommy" but I met this one girl who was in a bad marriage ( I actually met her husband before her.,but he brought her into the chat rooms ) we all chatted for months here online, eventually I was invited to visit them along with a handful of others so I said yes , I went out to them for a few days had a fun time ,then we parted ways. I went back to my home (700 miles away) thinking I would never see them again , a few months went by and he abused her , she left him got divorced , I helped her emotionally get through all the hard things she had to go through and we actually found something in each other, that was over 8 yrs ago , we have been married the last three and she is totally open minded about my AB side , so it can happen for anyone ,but I never asked that question " will you be my mommy?" She fell in my lap and someday so will yours . don't push it , just let it happen, also even if you find the perfect one ,you may end up with one who you are head over heels for and your mommy issues may be forgotten all together

The problem is so many people have fantasies about what the relationship should be that they cannot even comprehend a real relationship. The reality is if you are seriously looking for a mommy, then you are not really looking for a relationship, but just someone to spend time with for a few hours each week, you know, a pro

• Like 1

My mommy actually found me on a message board of babies looking for mommies. She actually emailed me and we began emailing back and forth. As it turned out, she said that she was beginning to get strong urges to mother. She started out in BDSM, and then stumbled across this lifestyle thinking "interesting." We are in different states, but both in college. I started showing her that I could be more than just my 3 year old little self. Since then, we usually flirt a good amount of the days. We aren't together as a couple, but I feel it going that way.

I definitely do believe it's possible to meet a mommy/daddy/little or whatever on here, proof shown above. But, I know for a fact these relationships started because they had actual feelings for each other and shared other interest BESIDES being abdl,

• Like 1

Despite not being an AB myself, from the experience I've had with people looking for a "Mommy," there are really two groups that you can divide them into. The first is the group looking for a serious relationship that just doesn't know how to not be completely awkward or to start to ask someone out, and the group that's not looking for a long term relationship in the first place. The former group will heed your advice and the latter group just doesn't care. The people who are just looking for a Mommy aren't concerned with the 99 times they hear "no," they're just looking for the one person who will say "yes," and they know that statistically, if they ask enough people, eventually they're going to find that 1% looking for a quick thing with someone willing to be a "Mommy" who isn't engaged in paid services. Unfortunately for everyone else, that same group is likely to ask the same question of everyone who might even hint at being a "Mommy" just to see if they're the person who will say yes. You don't need to tell them how desperate they sound--they already know and just don't care. The first group you might get through to though, as they're more likely to find your advice useful.

One other thing worth pointing out is that a lot of people aren't willing to reveal much about themselves on here, (and understandably so,) which makes it more difficult to find out whether or not you have anything in common with them beyond the obvious. There are maybe two people I've met on here who I really consider friends, and one of them only was on here briefly while the other is very much a DL. However, we got to know each other best outside of DD through much more private conversations than we could have on here.

53 minutes ago, Dirty Diaper/Maxipad Lover said:

Despite not being an AB myself, from the experience I've had with people looking for a "Mommy," there are really two groups that you can divide them into. The first is the group looking for a serious relationship that just doesn't know how to not be completely awkward or to start to ask someone out, and the group that's not looking for a long term relationship in the first place. The former group will heed your advice and the latter group just doesn't care. The people who are just looking for a Mommy aren't concerned with the 99 times they hear "no," they're just looking for the one person who will say "yes," and they know that statistically, if they ask enough people, eventually they're going to find that 1% looking for a quick thing with someone willing to be a "Mommy" who isn't engaged in paid services. Unfortunately for everyone else, that same group is likely to ask the same question of everyone who might even hint at being a "Mommy" just to see if they're the person who will say yes. You don't need to tell them how desperate they sound--they already know and just don't care. The first group you might get through to though, as they're more likely to find your advice useful.

One other thing worth pointing out is that a lot of people aren't willing to reveal much about themselves on here, (and understandably so,) which makes it more difficult to find out whether or not you have anything in common with them beyond the obvious. There are maybe two people I've met on here who I really consider friends, and one of them only was on here briefly while the other is very much a DL. However, we got to know each other best outside of DD through much more private conversations than we could have on here.

Well, this message was more geared toward those who fall in the category thay do want relationships and not just horn dogs, because I know they'll never change.

And second of all, I've talked to alot of people on here where we talk more than just abdl stuff, actually I've never met a person that was THAT private that they wouldn't share thier favorite show or what they're unto besides abdl. But, also this isn't geared to be a dating site and honestly, shouldn't be treated like one not saying relationships shouldn't happen, but your goal here shouldnt be finding a mommy, their are websites for that.

I was just trying to give pointers out to people

I'm gonna throw my $0.02 in here...First of all, I totally get & understand & agree with how coming straight out & asking "will you be my mommy" when you know nothing else about the person is shallow & creepy. This being said, I think that those who are looking for mommies are so used to being turned down & having it thought of as weird (even though we are in the scene) that some may rather get the disinterest/rejection out of the way early before investing a whole lot into it. This being said, this way of going about it, is repelling, not

While these people are still creepy and have no respect for the women they pester, I can't help wonder if you may be getting a little more attention from many of these due to the fact that your user name is "mamabug" and under "Diapers" on your profile you list "Mommy"

58 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

While these people are still creepy and have no respect for the women they pester, I can't help wonder if you may be getting a little more attention from many of these due to the fact that your user name is "mamabug" and under "Diapers" on your profile you list "Mommy"

• Like 1

Realize that a good chunk of the "chaaange mee poppy" people are simply doing it to publicly shame themselves, to get off on how ridiculous they look, and perhaps some of them are wanting people to rudely tell them to f$## off as part of a sexual ritual. Though it might seem to you they want some kind of relationship with you, they don't.

On 02/16/2016 at 5:40 PM, mamabug said:

And second of all, I've talked to alot of people on here where we talk more than just abdl stuff, actually I've never met a person that was THAT private that they wouldn't share thier favorite show or what they're unto besides abdl. But, also this isn't geared to be a dating site and honestly, shouldn't be treated like one not saying relationships shouldn't happen, but your goal here shouldnt be finding a mommy, their are websites for that.

While I agree with you that DD obviously isn't a dating site, I was simply trying to point out why this message is likely to fall on many deaf ears. It's funny that you used a favorite TV show as an example of something you've never seen someone not want to share on here, because that's one of the first things that I wouldn't divulge to anyone other than the two people I've mentioned who I really trust and have "spoken" too outside of DD. I might share some things that I slightly enjoy on here, but nothing that I'm really into unless it's someone who I really trust and have gotten to know a bit.

13 hours ago, ungulate said:

Realize that a good chunk of the "chaaange mee poppy" people are simply doing it to publicly shame themselves, to get off on how ridiculous they look, and perhaps some of them are wanting people to rudely tell them to f$## off as part of a sexual ritual. Though it might seem to you they want some kind of relationship with you, they don't.

• Like 1

well I hope that at least some of the guilty guys read and learn form these messages as in my opinion it makes everyone look bad. if you look at any female profile on this or similar sites, youll soon see a bunch of random messages from random guys asking for play of some kind. most don't even read profiles just see the word female and click send!

always makes me laugh when I see AB girls getting strangers asking 'will you be my mommy?' no matter how you look at it, it comes out creepy and weird :s having actually chatted to a few women over the years they all have similar experiences with any kink related site. so its not just here that is affected its everywhere across the internet.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Dirty Diaper/Maxipad Lover said:

While I agree with you that DD obviously isn't a dating site, I was simply trying to point out why this message is likely to fall on many deaf ears. It's funny that you used a favorite TV show as an example of something you've never seen someone not want to share on here, because that's one of the first things that I wouldn't divulge to anyone other than the two people I've mentioned who I really trust and have "spoken" too outside of DD. I might share some things that I slightly enjoy on here, but nothing that I'm really into unless it's someone who I really trust and have gotten to know a bit.

I'm not exactly sure why you wouldn't share what your favorite tv shows are on here, but if you're not willing to share, then you shouldn't also expect others to as well. All I'm trying to say is that you should come here with the intention of talking to people who share the same fetish as you do, not necessarily

54 minutes ago, mamabug said:

I'm not exactly sure why you wouldn't share what your favorite tv shows are on here, but if you're not willing to share, then you shouldn't also expect others to as well. All I'm trying to say is that you should come here with the intention of talking to people who share the same fetish as you do, not necessarily

On 19/02/2016 at 6:41 PM, mamabug said:

On Saturday, February 20, 2016 at 4:13 AM, ungulate said:

That is an interesting final statement: "ways not to 'sound' so desperate" see, what I think needs to happen for many is to realize that they are not, in fact, desperate at all, but are wonderful, imaginative and valuable people- they are in fact, adorable in the full sense of the word.