LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers and Airplanes?

"Use the Force Poetry of Life" !

Get and use diapers* - it is sanest best thing to do for yourself and others too.

1 cavet when in the airplane (blue room) lavatory do not flush any diaper down the commode -

you will disable the toilet until someone on the ground can fix the jam and will become more

unpopular than the poster causing a stink in an elevator.

* also helpful to use

I need to wear on flights too. I have overactive bladder and urge incontinence and normally I wear incontinence panties during the day and if I leak a little getting to the bathroom they handle it. You have uncovered the main obstacle with flying unprotected which is you have no control of when you can get up to use the bathroom. even if the seatbelt light is off you can't be certain a bathroom will be available when you get there depending on the type of plane you are on. Think about it this way. If you suffer anxiety anyway the only sensible thing you can do whatever you can to reduce and minimize it. Having the security of a diaper allows you to get up and use the lavatory when you feel the need but prepares you for what may happen if you can't. If you have issues flying unprotected is the very definition of insanity.

Hugs,

Freta

I recently flew in the US. The TSA scanner showed an anomaly at my groin and knee so I got pulled to the side for a pat-down. I quietly told the people I was incontinent and that I had an elastic knee-brace on for my Gout. A bit embarrassing but not really a big issue, nor was the extra diaper under my laptop which I was bringing on board which had to be opened for inspection. I'll never see any of those people who were around me that saw everything again so why should I care? :P And there's nothing wrong with wearing diapers when you need to- it sure beats an experience like you had.

• Like 1

i flew down to LA this summer i never have any trouble with TSA first off i travel with a diaper bag and if they ask me to step aside for an extra check im up front about my diapers only once 6 or 7 years ago did they take me to another room so i could show them it. first off they are looking for people that what they call tells (nervousness etc.) if you are going to wear them own it. it's not a big deal