LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Harry Potter and the...

DailyDi

Watched all 8 films over the last few days while there's been nothing on tv. First time watching them since their original theater debuts.

The first few were basically "new" to me as I had forgotten the early years after reading the books and seeing the movies. Suffered through the "teen angst" episode I always hated. Had forgotten the twist at the end.

31 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Watched all 8 films over the last few days while there's been nothing on tv. First time watching them since their original theater debuts.

The first few were basically "new" to me as I had forgotten the early years after reading the books and seeing the movies. Suffered through the "teen angst" episode I always hated. Had forgotten the twist at the end.

In the same way that wearing nappies 24/7, reduces your mental need to try and hold it, spoon feeding you youngsters with too much visual stimulation has reduced your imagination.

There is a lot of truth in the addage "The pictures are better on the wireless"

You are meant to have been stimulated by the stories, but then to wonder and ponder the posabilities yourselves.

I agree DD, Harry Potter prequels revolving around Sirius, Lupin James and Wormtail when they were at Hogwarts would be cool and maybe the events leading to Lily and James death.

I had heard a rumor that JK was going to start another wizard series based in the U.S.A. but could just be rumors. Goblet of Fire made it seem like there were only 3 wizard schools in the world.

19 hours ago, DailyDi said:

On 12/28/2015 at 1:49 PM, matt4 said:

I had heard a rumor that JK was going to start another wizard series based in the U.S.A. but could just be rumors. Goblet of Fire made it seem like there were only 3 wizard schools in the world.

Actually, not a rumor. They're already working on the movie from what I heard. And yes, its from the "American" wizards point of view, so she's supposed to have a few new things, for starters I hear it that we americans don't refer to non-magic folk as muggles, we apparently have another name for them. Rather looking forward to it. Still I hope she goes back and writes about Young James, Lily Sirius, Lupin, Wormtail etc. as I would like to hear their story. But thats up to J.K., but I hope she's considered it.

On 12/30/2015 at 11:38 PM, Nyte Kitsune said:

Actually, not a rumor. They're already working on the movie from what I heard. And yes, its from the "American" wizards point of view, so she's supposed to have a few new things, for starters I hear it that we americans don't refer to non-magic folk as muggles, we apparently have another name for them. Rather looking forward to it. Still I hope she goes back and writes about Young James, Lily Sirius, Lupin, Wormtail etc. as I would like to hear their story. But thats up to J.K., but I hope she's considered it.

Thought so! But she needs to get started on a prequel and it needs to have lots of Dumbledore.