LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Christmas wrap-up

DailyDi

Hope everyone had a nice holiday. I had a very good smoked ham dinner with the family, and got two great presents (A replica of Michone's Katana from The Walking Dead, and a check.) and watched some Christmas specials and a Lego documentary (about the company, not the one about fans)

Had a late evening migraine I am still fighting. We had a record high for Christmas here (75) that sparked up some tornadoes and major wind that seems to have stirred up the mold from wet leaves and such.. but thanks to modern-medicine I am getting by lol.

Not having my Christmas until tomorrow, most of the family had to work the holiday (Myself included). But I do understand the migraine thing, get those myself, they really suck. Hope everyone that celebrated on the right day had a good holiday.

i got a mini cast iron skillet with a brownie mix, an abominable snow man from rudolf the red nose raindeer, a stuffed dinosaur, talking yoda candy despenser, digital calipers, some headphones, and something i wish i never got, a sinus infection and broncitis, maybe strep, but the doc i went to today(past few days INCLUDING xmas was miserable, sick since the 22nd or 23rd) said he didnt think it was strep but to cover bases he prescribed an antibiotic that kills both strep and bronchitis(amoxicillan). it wouldnt matter if i wasnt sick or if i would get some really expensive presents(wasnt much money to go around), the holiday felt cold to me, i would just assume it be just another friday, but i did like giving my mom something she seems to really like, it was a rememberance tea light candle holder with her late sisters pic on it, we lost my aunt in july, i thought that might be good for her(the candle holder)

1 hour ago, feralfreak said:

i got a mini cast iron skillet with a brownie mix, an abominable snow man from rudolf the red nose raindeer, a stuffed dinosaur, talking yoda candy despenser, digital calipers, some headphones, and something i wish i never got, a sinus infection and broncitis, maybe strep, but the doc i went to today(past few days INCLUDING xmas was miserable, sick since the 22nd or 23rd) said he didnt think it was strep but to cover bases he prescribed an antibiotic that kills both strep and bronchitis(amoxicillan). it wouldnt matter if i wasnt sick or if i would get some really expensive presents(wasnt much money to go around), the holiday felt cold to me, i would just assume it be just another friday, but i did like giving my mom something she seems to really like, it was a rememberance tea light candle holder with her late sisters pic on it, we lost my aunt in july, i thought that might be good for her(the candle holder)

Sorry for your loss, and for the infection! Amoxicillian is my Doc's goto for Ear/Sinus infections too as it doesn't seem to mess up my tummy as much as some of the 'cillians do.

23 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Sorry for your loss, and for the infection! Amoxicillian is my Doc's goto for Ear/Sinus infections too as it doesn't seem to mess up my tummy as much as some of the 'cillians do.

i personally wasnt that close to her but my mom was, this aunt was like a mother to my mom(mamaw had a bit of a rough side, i loved her but that is putting it mildly), when this aunt died it hit mom like a ton of bricks, even when we all (including her) saw it coming, i thought mom would like to see her sister again, so i made her something for that. this infection kicked my ass up one day and down another, messed up my sleep(sore throat, ouch), the doc also told me to take some mucinex, seems to be helping, throat dont hurt as much, i thought i would be in trouble at work, but mom called the hr manager(im surprised she was in on a saturday, she said i looked sick when i was in there on the 23rd and it doesnt seem like im in any trouble, she said im not a repeat offender on calling in, and knows i work hard, and she is a nice lady too(when i had to ask for time off to go to my aunts funeral, she didnt even fire me, just gave me the day off, damn nice lady)

3 hours ago, oliver d said:

Christmass felt cold and lonely to me with no family around to celebrate with me.

I hear you Oliver the last of my family died Feb of 2006, it gets lonely sometimes,but at least with me I chose to not have kids because they would have been born into alot of genetic crap,always thought I would adopt but the cards did not line up that way, I tend to think that I am cashing checks my younger self wrote,they where hard to write and even harder to cash,but we get thru.