LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My experience with stents

On 2/11/2023 at 4:51 AM, boyhood said:

Hey zraihusky, this is very interesting.

Do you have any pictures of 1) the balls alone after you expand the hole as it would be interesting to see what size to expand the hole & 2) the Dremmel tool used to expand the hole (I've got the same Dremmel), & 3) a closeup of the holes you have punched/smoothed on your stent?

Also a question: You say you are able to remove the balls by hand. So my question is with the extreme tightness the balls must have when going in & out of the meatus, how do you not fear a ball will pop off the tubing?

What safeguards are in place to ensure this doesn't happen (no stitching etc)?

Also what's your plan if a ball were to pop off? I fear if the ball on the bladder end were to pop off, this wouldn't be possible to pee out like a kidney stone.

Good morning, boyhood!
I'll take better pictures of the balls, tubing, and Dremel tool this afternoon.

As for your question(s): The balls can be removed by hand, but they are on here tightly, and moving them up or down the tubing takes effort. I am not afraid of it coming off. The balls are slightly bigger than my meatus and do not move when I push them through. For the first ball, I push it through on its side slightly, and for the last one going in, I press the tip with my finger, which includes the ball and tube. 

My sphincter muscles are not powerful enough to hold onto the balls even if I try my hardest to keep the external one closed. You may have a strong muscle, but like most things you put in your urethra (sounds, caths), you should be as relaxed as possible.

The balls I use are 10mm, and though it might be hard to get it to pass if it comes off in the bladder, I don't think I will have too hard of a time. I don't think I would require medical attention. You can get smaller balls, though! I think a 6mm ball would work to help keep it in place, and if you are worried about it coming off (which I think if you try to make it with the materials I used, you will find it won't come off easily), then it will be easier to pass from the bladder outwards.

You can also wrap a string around the balls through the hole, but then multiple lines will come from your urethra. That is a possibility, though!

• Like 1
On 2/11/2023 at 4:51 AM, boyhood said:

Hey zraihusky, this is very interesting.

Do you have any pictures of 1) the balls alone after you expand the hole as it would be interesting to see what size to expand the hole & 2) the Dremmel tool used to expand the hole (I've got the same Dremmel), & 3) a closeup of the holes you have punched/smoothed on your stent?

Also a question: You say you are able to remove the balls by hand. So my question is with the extreme tightness the balls must have when going in & out of the meatus, how do you not fear a ball will pop off the tubing?

What safeguards are in place to ensure this doesn't happen (no stitching etc)?

Also what's your plan if a ball were to pop off? I fear if the ball on the bladder end were to pop off, this wouldn't be possible to pee out like a kidney stone.

I got the pictures!

The Dremel bit was hard to find. I don't know how I got it, but I do have two different Dremel bit sets. Here is a link to the single tool:

https://www.distrelec.biz/en/milling-cutter-milling-cutter-30000-min-sup-sup-mm-dremel-194/p/18063432

Of course, with these pictures, I make them smooth with the Dremel bits and finish with the cloth bit for a totally smooth surface! Don't want any place for bacteria to hide. But, I do use a strong disinfectant dip, and then I rinse completely and boil to make sure nothing is left behind!

Attached.jpg

Attached2.jpg

ball-tip.jpg

DremelTool.jpg

• Like 3
On 2/10/2023 at 6:11 AM, zraihusky said:

But, even if the ball came loose in my bladder, it would come out like a kidney stone (though I have never had one of those).

I would really be worried about that. Is there any way you can run the retaining through the inner ball?

My stent and how I made it:

Here are a few pics of the stent I have created. The tube is 1/4" vinyl and the end caps are black rubber screw protectors, Both items found at Home depo.  The string is 20lb SpiderWire fishing line and the bead is a craft bead both found at Walmart.  

1. Bend the tube first: I made the bends in the vinyl tube using a lighter and waiving it back and forth where I wanted the inside of a bend to be. Once the tube gets warm enough it will curl/bend itself, so go slow.

2. The screw protectors: 

• Using a leather punch I slid the protector over a small punch and made a hole at the center of the top of each of the protectors. 
  • Only after to holes in the ends were made, fit the caps over each end of the tube. These will fit extremely tight and will take some work to get on. Once I got them on fully I was unable to pull them off using only my hands. 

3. Using the leather punch, I made several holes in the tube at each end. 

4. I threaded the fishing line through the end of the cap, though a side hole and back through another to where both runs of the line came through the center hole. 

5. Using a smooth bead small enough to fit into my urethra  I tied it to the line just short enough it would go inside the head of my penis.  

6. I store the stent in a bottle of isopropyl alcohol for a while to ensure it is clean. 

How I place my stent:

1. I wait until I feel the need to pee. 

2. I get the stent out of the alcohol and rinse it off AND out with hot water. 

3. I found the best way for me to insert this stent is standing up. I pull my penis to where it is pointing up and start sliding it into place. when the string end enters my penis I run my finger down the urethra behind it pushing it in.  I follow this to where the tip of the stent with the string is behind my testicles where I can barely feel it anymore.  I keep my fingers pinching off my urethra until I sit on the toilet or on a diaper.  Once you let go you will begin uncontrollable peeing yourself. This will help blow out any lube and lets me know it is in correctly. 

I have used the stent so much that I do not require any lube to place it. There is no pain at any point and it goes in easily.  

It took me making a few different stents like this until I found the desired design to fit my body. 

image.jpeg

20230225_220739.jpg

20230225_220806.jpg

• Like 2

When you're wearing a stent there will be almost no pee in the bladder during the day. All the pee that your kidneys produce will pass the bladder almost directly and end up in your diaper. So wearing a stent for extended periods of time will give you quite a good sense of the level of urine production of your kidneys during the day and also of the stuff that is in it. 

Some interesting findings in my case:

Taking long hot showers will stop the flow of pee for almost an hour afterwards, even if I drink a lot of water when I am in the shower. I have heard that one function of the kidneys is temperature regulation, so when you are hot the kidneys will spare all the water in the system to keep you as cool as possible.

Drinking coffee or tea will increase the flow almost immediately, even when I am not really hydrated. A few hours after my last coffee the flow reduces to almost nothing. Most likely to rehydrate the system. Coffee and tea to a lesser extent contain stimulants that will activate all parts of your body including your kidneys, hence the increased flow.

Stepping into a cold environment or washing my hands with cold water will increase the flow instantly. This is the opposite effect of taking a hot shower. In this case the kidneys try to keep you warm by releasing as much water as possible.

Getting involved in physical activity will significantly reduce the flow within a few minutes even if I don't sweat. Getting physical puts your muscles into action which means increased bloodflow to the muscle tissue. So less water from the blood can be filtered out by the kidneys.

Eating cooked and dry foods like bread, pasta, potatoes requires a lot of water from the body to be digested well. This will decrease the flow into my diaper within an hour after the meal. The same goes for salty and sugary dry foods. Salt and sugar will rapidly enter the bloodstream and the body tries to keep the concentration as low as possible by keeping the water in the blood. 

Some watery vegetables like cellery and leek contain diuretics which will increase the flow within an hour after the meal. 

Spicy and sugary foods increase the sensitivity of the urethra. These are slightly infammatory substances when the concentration is too high in the blood. I will notice it within a few hours after the meal. 

The same goes for high protein foods. I eat lots of animal based nutrition and when I go wild on steaks and eggs some of the protein will break down in ammonia which will irritate all kinds of tissues including the urethra. This effect will manifest itself within 4 hours after that high protein meal.

Eating lots of animal fat like butter, bacon, tallow and ghee is very nourishing and calming for the body. The production of pee becomes very regular and the fat (ketones) in the pee is very soothing for the urethra. The flow of pee becomes very constant and almost undetectable after a high fat meal. When animal fat gets metabolized by the cells for energy production a byproduct of that process is water. More water than the processing of sugar will give. So eating fat will make you less thirsty than eating sugar and other carbs. Also fat in the blood doesn't require an increase of water in the blood like sugar does. Eating high fat i drink and pee less and need less diapers. 

I know I am an older guy. In general the ability to process carbs decreases when you get older, but I think eating lots of animal fats and moderate amounts of animal proteins is very easy on the body including the kidneys, regardless your age. And no, eating high fat will not make you fat. That only happens when you eat fat combined with lots of carbs.

And it makes my incontinence more predictable, manageable and comfortable. :D 

• Like 2

i realized i never told or showed you that i also twisted my stent a bit on its axis so that the bottom and top of the stent are no longer aligned with each other. This causes the top of the stent to point slightly outwards in the bladder, making it more difficult to slide out of the bladder. Below is a picture where you can see it. 

7B4BE23B-0B4C-472F-AD59-08AA6E902B2B.jpeg

• Like 2

In this post I mentioned the circumstances that have recently changed in my life. They all contributed in their own way to a new, more relaxed approach to my stent/diaper play. Don't get me wrong, the excitement is still there, but there is now much less build up of stress and distraction which used to lead me to a phase of aversion from my fetish every now and then..

This has lead me to the point of wearing almost 24/7 these days, and by taking the next steps I hope to finally reach the goal of wearing all the time and no longer having to deal with the dreaded binge purge cycle, which in itself I find very burdensome.

So this is the plan:

1. I will buy thinner diapers with less capacity that I will wear during family visits. I only care about visibility for my family.
  2. i will dispose of all my regular underwear. I hope this will make me think twice before pulling out the stent. I hate wearing diapers when I am in control of my bladder. From now on my underwear will only be diapers, plastic pants and onesies.
  3. i will also dispose of all my smaller sized jeans and pants, so I will have to wear oversized clothes when I am not wearing my diaper.
  4. I've already started forcing myself to move and behave exactly the way I do when I am not wearing a stent and diaper. This may sound strange, but perhaps due to a subconscious realization that moving leads to bladder leakage, I noticed a constant tension in my body that resulted in fewer and slower movements. Accepting fully and consciously that my bladder is not going to hold a single drop of pee anyway was very liberating. I am now walking, bending over, sitting, standing up, squatting, turning in bed as if there was no diaper and no incontinence at all. This really helped reducing the tension in my mind and body.. It's like telling your body to ignore everything that goes on between your legs, that everything is fine, just do what you need to do, no restrictions.

So let's see what happens next.

• Like 3

I have been using holey foley catheters successfully for many years. It is strictly according to mood and circumstances; two or three days a week usually. After experimenting with disposable diapers, I settled on Tena pullups, being much easier to manage. Never have I needed to restrict movement due leaks. Leaks are rare and only happen when the pullup is full. Also in old age, I seem to have overcome any binge – purge feelings. Experiments continue to make a suitable stent. In the meantime, the catheter is so easy to position. Won’t be throwing away panties anytime soon.

@Old_PA It's not that I had to limit my movements to avoid diaper leaks, it was just a subconscious behavior that made me move my body more gently and slowly because sudden and strong movements tend to cause more bladder leakage. Given that at some point my bladder will leak all the urine I produce, this was of course completely unnecessary behavior and I have now reversed that.

Don't you find pull-ups more time-consuming to change because you have to take off your pants and underwear before you can put on your pull-up?

50 minutes ago, Old_PA said:

The truth is, I never mastered the art of putting on a diaper; always a bit saggy. A pull up with some close fitting panties, sits well.

I understand. Well at least they are available for adults. Twenty years ago would have been a different story.  I never tried one so I don't know if they would work for me, but for now I will stick with diapers. I like the way they look and fit. 

So for the first time in my life I don"t have regular underwear. Only diapers, plastic pants and onesies instead. In plain sight if I open my wardrobe. Looking good. And all the jeans and pants I have left are oversized for diaper wear. I got rid of all clothes that are not suitable for or necessary when wearing diapers.

And today I will also order a bunch of Tena slip plus and super diapers to wear when visibility needs to be minimized. 

Strange how these seemingly simple actions have a serious impact on my mindset. As if, for the first time, I am taking myself really serious about becoming diaper dependent 24/7. I wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to be a major turning point in my life. Can't wait to see how this will work out. 

For the record, with the exception of maybe ten days I am already 24/7 diaper dependent for several months. 

• Like 3

Promises made, promises kept...

81294C61-6D51-4FC8-A77F-9F530EF908C3.thumb.jpeg.ddc7cebc810cfd0b1ec164496c602306.jpeg

Even though I already have a different technique of becoming completely bladder incontinent, I think I'm beginning to understand the excitement of those making the decision to go 24/7 with the goal of becoming incontinent that way. Mentally it makes a world of difference if you tell yourself that you will always be in diapers from now on and actually take action to prepare for this new future. 

Perhaps this is what happened on a (meta)physical level. For most of my life my soul wanted to live in an incontinent body, but until recently my logic-based mind objected and literally kept me from giving in to it. This caused tension and periodic disgust, but these negatives didn't outweigh the logical benefits of keeping my kids out of it as much as possible. Now that these worries are gone, my mind no longer objects to the wishes of the soul and now finally wants to cooperate in living the rest of my life in an incontinent body. Fascinating stuff.

This leaves me with the question: Is this a BID or is it still a sexual fantasy like I used to think? I guess only time will tell. 

• Like 3
On 3/6/2023 at 6:47 AM, cathdiap said:

This leaves me with the question: Is this a BID or is it still a sexual fantasy like I used to think? I guess only time will tell. 

This is something I have always wondered about myself as well.  Incontinence / dependency has never made me sexually excited. It is more of a feeling of addiction, where I am strongly drawn to and feel like I Need to be this way.  When I started wearing a stent and became artificially incontinent the feeling was not sexual; I feel more relaxed, less anxiety, I feel "right" like I finally am the way I am supposed to be.  Its hard to explain. 

• Like 2

I notice that alot of the posts on this thread appear to be stents made for people with er- stereotypical male associated genitalia.

But I was wondering if anyone has any tips on here for best long term stents for those with stereotypical female associated genitalia? I've attempted caths ams stents in the post, but have never succeded, I believe because female asspciated genitalia tends to be harder to catheterize as well as myself possessing an abnormally narrow urethra ontop of that.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Veg said:

I notice that alot of the posts on this thread appear to be stents made for people with er- stereotypical male associated genitalia.

But I was wondering if anyone has any tips on here for best long term stents for those with stereotypical female associated genitalia? I've attempted caths ams stents in the post, but have never succeded, I believe because female asspciated genitalia tends to be harder to catheterize as well as myself possessing an abnormally narrow urethra ontop of that.

I've been playing around with silicon putty and liquid silicon in pursuit of the female stent. I'll come back with more pictures but my ideas are basically all just a very short, flexible tube with two bulbous ends, retaining line threaded through all parts. So it just sits at the bladder sphincter with the bigger bulb outside.

I was modelling some with the putty alone as pictured, the trouble with that is they need to be quite chunky for the putty to retain enough strength. Next models will use some silicon hose with metal ends painted over with the silicon rubber (which gives a nice slippery finish). The Long one in the middle is the only one I've tried inserting and I wore it for a few days because I didn't have faith in the strength of the small ones  - it's a good sound and it caused minor constant leakage but not enough, the hole at the top comes out just under the base of the tip; the idea was it was far enough away from the outside to be a bit protected from bacterial but it isn't effective for flow. And obviously there's significant sensation with something like that one, so not ideal if you want invisible. 

IMG20230220112757.jpg

IMG20230220114506.jpg

Edit - I should add that I've got a pretty wide urethra and am post-op trans, so there's a bit of difference at the bladder entrance because I still have a prostate. Withered away from no testosterone in a very long time but still there presumably. I don't know if that changes the idea though, essentially I'm hoping to anchor purely on the bladder neck with a shorter stent than these examples. Good odds that it will go in, so trying to keep it small, smooth, and have every part attached to the retrieval line. I don't have time to experiment more at the moment :(

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Veg said:

If I were a woman I would try a small open wound spring (like twice the size they used in an old ballpoint pen) and preferably out of stainless or surgical steel. I would dip it in liquid silicone let it drip out so that only the winding would end up covered in silicone and then  let it harden. Hopefully the silicone-covered windings of the spring would provide enough grip in the urethra without causing irritation at the same time.

And of course I would attach a retrieval line to the top of the spring and let it run downwards through the open core of the spring, long enough to leave a line outside the opening of the urethra of at leat 5 inches. For extra safety i would attach a couple of small silicone o-rings at the end of the line so there would be almost no chance to let the retrieval line slide into the urethra.

The above is just the result of a thought process in my sick mind. No experience with it, no guarantee of success, but maybe it will help..

52A660D9-DFE8-4C6C-8678-3B1EE16AA426.thumb.jpeg.10df92d6a6edd4816f66d55f97cf8bc4.jpeg

On 3/7/2023 at 6:15 PM, CountryRandy said:

This is something I have always wondered about myself as well.  Incontinence / dependency has never made me sexually excited.

Oh, but I still get very sexually aroused from time to time. Usually when I'm laying in bed and thinking about the situations I put myself in that day, being incontinent and wearing a diaper. I mean, it's so weird what we do.

Yes, it turns me on that sometimes I suddenly wet myself very close to people who don't know or might know but are too scared to tell you. Like today for instance. I am sitting next to a woman on the train to work and I can feel the pressure in the bladder getting higher and higher until the urethra I'm sitting on suddenly gives way and I am instantly flooding my diaper. Or talking to colleagues at the office about an upcoming lawsuit. Very serious and technical stuff, but meanwhile wetting myself like a baby all the time. 

So I think that is why I am not sure whether it is a BID or still a sexual fantasy. Going 24/7 gravitates towards BID, but still climaxing makes me think it is still sexually driven.

The two combined leads to a new challenge. Being 24/7 dedicated I will now have to deal with the fact that climaxing will come with a lot of other wetness so that will have to be done over a diaper or lying on a diaper. I can live with that. ;)

• Like 1
On 3/7/2023 at 10:15 AM, CountryRandy said:

This is something I have always wondered about myself as well.  Incontinence / dependency has never made me sexually excited. It is more of a feeling of addiction, where I am strongly drawn to and feel like I Need to be this way.  When I started wearing a stent and became artificially incontinent the feeling was not sexual; I feel more relaxed, less anxiety, I feel "right" like I finally am the way I am supposed to be.  Its hard to explain. 

Same here!

A stent looks very appealing to me but I am just afraid of fabricating one and using it for fear of failure and a trip to the emergency room. If there was one that was commercially or medically available then I may give it a try because it would probably be more proven.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2023 at 9:59 PM, cathdiap said:

So I think that is why I am not sure whether it is a BID or still a sexual fantasy. Going 24/7 gravitates towards BID, but still climaxing makes me think it is still sexually driven.

I'm not sure what happened to me, but in the past few weeks I've become so horny that it's almost impossible to sleep with a stent and a diaper on. Maybe it's my new way of eating. I only eat meat and eggs and do extended water fasts regularly. It has helped me lose a lot of weight and clear all kinds of inflammation in my body, so maybe my male parts are coming out of hibernation?

Anyway, all night I wake up with painful erections that just won't stop as long as I keep my dick pointing down. And of course pointing upwards is not an option. Masturbating used to cool things down, but that no longer seems to be the case. The presence of the stent in the prostate and getting wet in my diaper is much more stimulating than before.

So I don't think my goal of going 24/7 is going to happen. I've had to pull the stent out for the past three nights just to sleep.

At least now I'm sure I'm not someone with BID, it's completely sexually driven. 

On 3/19/2023 at 3:43 AM, cathdiap said:

And of course pointing upwards is not an option.

Are you saying that because pointing up leads to leaks?  Better diapers help that... maybe this is your body telling you that you should be in cloth diapers at night!

2 hours ago, justforfun said:

Are you saying that because pointing up leads to leaks?  Better diapers help that... maybe this is your body telling you that you should be in cloth diapers at night!

Maybe, but I don't like cloth diapers. And for erections to be possible, the front of the diaper should cover my stomach up to my navel and be quite thick there too. I don't think that would allow me to sleep on my stomach.

On 3/19/2023 at 6:43 AM, cathdiap said:

I'm not sure what happened to me, but in the past few weeks I've become so horny that it's almost impossible to sleep with a stent and a diaper on. Maybe it's my new way of eating. I only eat meat and eggs and do extended water fasts regularly. It has helped me lose a lot of weight and clear all kinds of inflammation in my body, so maybe my male parts are coming out of hibernation?

Anyway, all night I wake up with painful erections that just won't stop as long as I keep my dick pointing down. And of course pointing upwards is not an option. Masturbating used to cool things down, but that no longer seems to be the case. The presence of the stent in the prostate and getting wet in my diaper is much more stimulating than before.

So I don't think my goal of going 24/7 is going to happen. I've had to pull the stent out for the past three nights just to sleep.

At least now I'm sure I'm not someone with BID, it's completely sexually driven. 

It sounds like your diet is the culprit, seeing as its more protein rich and highprotein levels are associated with increased testosterone

I'd say your best bet is to go back to a lower protein diet (though still low calorie if your concerned with weoght) for two weeks or so and see how things are then.

17 minutes ago, Veg said:

'd say your best bet is to go back to a lower protein diet (though still low calorie if your concerned with weoght) for two weeks or so and see how things are then.

Thanks for your advice, but that is not going to happen. My main goal in life is to get back to the physique I had on my photographs in one of my albums. So far the carnivore diet seems the only diet that supports weight loss and reduce inflammation. That is more important to me than wearing stents and diapers at night.