LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hiding at my In-Law's

Jilly Poo

This sounds a little strange but I was so desperate for a little diaper time that I am currently in a diaper at my Mother in law's house.

Ever since my husband started working from home in July, I have had NO, ZERO, Zip, Nada, Zilch time to enjoy my diapers because he is ALWAYS there.

1 hour ago, DL4LIFE said:

There were days I would plan on it then my wife would call off work and my plans went all to hell. I mean I planned the day before and really anticipated it only the have the rug ripped right out from under me. Talk about being miserable for the day

48 minutes ago, Baby Brian said:

How it naive when you say it is also ideally right though?

Because it is only right in an ideal World, which we don't have, which means it is naive to think it is right in this situation.

To Jilly, I think

Jilly Poo, as someone who has been married for 36 years and has been wearing diapers for the past 15 years now. It is give and take but respectful of each others needs at the same time. Just be honest and communicate with your spouse to see what works for both of you.

I've thought a little bit about how this is a "teachable moment" for you to illustrate how this is a need that you have to fulfill and how your efforts to find space and fulfill your need are leading to seeking privacy at levels that would seem absurd to an outsider, when clearly what you want to do is be yourself around your partner. it depends on whether you want to address it or use the space to cope, or perhaps talk to your partner about both, since you have the space for some time. really, maybe doing it outside of the house for now could help desensitize them, given that they don't really support you, if you can get them to come over and join you in a space that isn't their home. i'm just putting ideas out there since you have the space to take advantage of. I hope things work out for the two of you.

AwakenEvil, it is remarkably easy to get into a relationship without sussing that out... JillyPoo is in a place where she needs some space from her hubby...which is about as generic as relationship issues get.

There's no "poor anyone" here...there is the problem of what to do moving forward, because the past is, well, gone, and there is no changing it.

• 1 month later...