LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Notification Bar

I like the new stuff, one quite big problem that I thought I would brig up before anyone else though is the bar at the top showing messages, your profile, etc... Are covered by the search bar.

I know the patch is only just finished but thought I would raise awareness of the issue ;)

Still getting it... Logging in is made pretty tricky because I can only just see the top of the buttons. I will play around and see if I can fix it.

Asking around in chat it seems a few people are having the issue.

EDIT: I normally use Firefox, I tried Edge and although there is still some overlap it isn't nearly as bad as it is on Firefox where the buttons are all but totally hidden.

I will not say I am TOTALLY lost here, but I DID run into the Robinsons

I think I will come back when the place is back to normal. Right now, my head hurts

I've got the same thing. I'm on Safari.

I just cleared everything and there's no change. It's not a problem, it just makes signing in and out a little more interesting

Firefox, latest version, and XP. Cache cleared, my end clean according to Glary. Still something :screwy:

Ain't running a website fun? :rolleyes:

Bettypooh

(added) I'm getting a "do you want to receive notifications" pop-up every time I change tabs; haven't gotten that elsewhere.

11 hours ago, Elfking said:

I like the new stuff, one quite big problem that I thought I would brig up before anyone else though is the bar at the top showing messages, your profile, etc... Are covered by the search bar.

I know the patch is only just finished but thought I would raise awareness of the issue ;)

Yes I also see the bar at the top. It's quite annoying as you can't exactly log out if you want

The Nes Content>Edit This stream>Topics>options>Select. appears not to be working. I went in, checked the forums I wanted a couple of times, the second time selecting "update results" and got the requested forums. However, I still get all the content topics when I press the Unread Content link in the upper right quadrant. The only time it works is If I go through the whole process eachtime I press Unread Content. which nobody is going to do each time the want unread content

I'm having difficulty accessing this site with Google Chrome. While using Chrome I can neither reply nor post (the part that says "Drag Files Here" is still there, but there's no text field that I can type in).

EDIT--Disregard. It appears to be working now.

9 minutes ago, Bettypooh said:

Still getting the "notifications' pop-up here, going to manually disable it. Also still getting too-wide ad bar at main forum page but that ain't too bad.

I just went through the tedious process to customize my results. There are only a few things I didn't want to see. After cligking damn near every category I am rewarded with 1/4 page at the top listing all the crap I checked, as if I didn't know what I know.

BAD site change- seriously.

9 minutes ago, Bettypooh said:

I just went through the tedious process to customize my results. There are only a few things I didn't want to see. After cligking damn near every category I am rewarded with 1/4 page at the top listing all the crap I checked, as if I didn't know what I know.

BAD site change- seriously.

If you guys mean that the little thing that pops up when the site loads a page, I just clicked the drop down arrow and accepted for every page. Now it doesn't pop up.

You also seem to be talking about the "Content Stream". I never use the "View New Content" parts of the site so I'm not much use there but it from what I saw from looking at it just now it seems you can create and save your own filters for that, then the next time you come around you can select that filter and it is all saved, don't know if it workks like that though.