LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do incontinance supply stores exist any more? (Brick and mortar)

I'm finding that incontinence lines are disappearing from stores. The pharmacy near the train station I used to use to commute to uni no longer carries incontinence products - they used to carry Depend diapers

• 2 weeks later...

There are a few medical supply places near me, but only one seems to carry diapers anymore and those that do rarely carry name brands. I only know of one store (near my parents' place) that carries brand names - Molicare and Tena - in my size. One other store halfway between my place and theirs has a very limited (single style and not my size) selection of I believe Attends. One store near me has some generic (no name) diapers, but no name brands. The rest of the medical supply places have no diapers at all. They are basically small pharmacies with some basic medical supplies.

I guess it depends on where you live. In florida it seems you cant go more than 5-10 miles before passing by another medical supply store. And that's with all the major drug stores around too. Most carry half decent tape on diapers still, and a few still have molicare supers.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/11/2015 8:10:49, Lisa Luvs Diapers said:

There are a few medical supply places near me, but only one seems to carry diapers anymore and those that do rarely carry name brands. I only know of one store (near my parents' place) that carries brand names - Molicare and Tena - in my size. One other store halfway between my place and theirs has a very limited (single style and not my size) selection of I believe Attends. One store near me has some generic (no name) diapers, but no name brands. The rest of the medical supply places have no diapers at all. They are basically small pharmacies with some basic medical supplies.