LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pet hates

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also to clarify on the HNG part of my pet peeves since I feel like venting.

More specifically I am talking about people who make up stories in chat for whatever reason: "My Sister/Mother/Aunt/etc caught me in a diaper and teased me", "Some guy came to fix my computer and now I am his baby 24/7 because he saw a nappy", "My wife keeps me in chastity 24/7 and wants you guys to tell her what to do to me", "My Sons/Daughters baby me."

These are all things I've seen in chat, most of them recently, and most of them multiple times and it is always the same tired out stuff being told as if it is reality. I have no problem with people making up stories if they say it is fantasy or they are RPing. But when people pass it off as reality it is so annoying. Watching people try to turn the chat room into their personal fap session.

Perhaps even worse then the people who tell these stories are the people who blindly believe them. Here is the thing, if it sounds completely unbelievable it probably is. When you start engaging these people in conversation it just encourages them to keep doing it, then you get a build up of them and it makes the place miserable to be in. It happens in the forum too, but it is more annoying for me in chat since that is where I usually am!

Fortunately a lot of chat have been around for a while and can spot these fantasy stories a mile off and don't give them any credence and the HNGs go off elsewhere to get their fun. But whilst one person is willing to engage them, these trolls will just keep coming back.

i just remembered another thing, people paying for a 10 dollar item(or somewhere around that price, you get the idea) with a 100 dollar note, really?! you dont have something smaller? and its worse when i JUST start my shift, i only have 100 bucks to start with, when you pay with that i have to go to the service desk and get someone there to break it so i can make change for you, and if i have a line in my lane those customers have to wait too

i just remembered another thing, people paying for a 10 dollar item(or somewhere around that price, you get the idea) with a 100 dollar note, really?! you dont have something smaller? and its worse when i JUST start my shift, i only have 100 bucks to start with, when you pay with that i have to go to the service desk and get someone there to break it so i can make change for you, and if i have a line in my lane those customers have to wait too

On

Well put, and also the exact reason why schools don't like students citing wiki, even if it does represent an accurate reflection of the general consensus that may be wrong in the past but is still becoming true because of it. That's it's achillies heel, and it's charm- it reflects the popular belief of general society In a modern aspect that very few other official resources can even come close to, simply because of their rigidity to the past. Times change,

i have yet another work thing, people who lick their fingers and then handle the money they are handing to me, STOP THAT! its disgusting and im a germaphobe(yeah i know, wrong job for someone afraid of germs but its the best i can do)

Poor spelling and grammar in emails and texts. How hard is it to spell out all the letters of a word, or add some basic punctuation?

That's as bad as people who insist on using "text speak" in emails.

I don't really have many pet peeves only the one and it's noise related, I really cant stand hearing other people eating or making weird wet noises with they're mouths... It actually makes me really angry, I have to leave the room when it's happening or put on something to drown out the noise.

That's hilarious;

i had a situation at work tha took everything i had to stay calm and professional, the bitch that told me when i worked for krogers that i was getting fired, in front of everyone, came into my lane, im a VERY unforgiving type, so unforgiving that if someone hurts me and they need help for ANYTHING, fuck them, i wouldnt lift a finger for them, i wish i could do to her what i wanted but she isnt worth the prison time or getting fired, at least she didnt get her merchandise, the bitch didnt have her license when she wanted to use a credit card that wasnt signed, even though i knew who the fucking bitch was.

i had a situation at work tha took everything i had to stay calm and professional, the bitch that told me when i worked for krogers that i was getting fired, in front of everyone, came into my lane, im a VERY unforgiving type, so unforgiving that if someone hurts me and they need help for ANYTHING, fuck them, i wouldnt lift a finger for them, i wish i could do to her what i wanted but she isnt worth the prison time or getting fired, at least she didnt get her merchandise, the bitch didnt have her license when she wanted to use a credit card that wasnt signed, even though i knew who the fucking bitch was.

Playback can be sso worthwhile

When sports commentators (especially soccer) talk about teams getting a result, and meaning a win. It happens with cricket too, and drives me ACORNS. In soccer, a draw is also a result; and in cricket there are five possible results: team A wins, team B wins, the match is drawn, the match is abandoned, or it is a tie.

When sports commentators (especially soccer) talk about teams getting a result, and meaning a win. It happens with cricket too, and drives me ACORNS. In soccer, a draw is also a result; and in cricket there are five possible results: team A wins, team B wins, the match is drawn, the match is abandoned, or it is a tie.

Still a result though even if undefined lol

How about it being impossible to start a conversation about a film a lot of the time because you just get people quoting it nonstop. Yes we both just said we saw the film, I don't need you quoting it for me...

How about overuse or inappropriate use of abbreviations, admittedly created for cellphone texts but still... like people (if anyone on here has done it I haven't seen the posts) who put lol after each post. If I find out that you weren't laughing...

How about overuse or inappropriate use of abbreviations, admittedly created for cellphone texts but still... like people (if anyone on here has done it I haven't seen the posts) who put lol after each post. If I find out that you weren't laughing...