LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many layer diaper that you wear?

azdl95

Hey guys,

is there anyone here like me? Like to wear thick diaper? I usually use 10 to 14 layer of adult diaper. And i dont do wetting. I do wetting my diaper sometimes. But most of the time i just wear it. Is anyone same like me.. Or i just the only one? :(

I wear disposables with a baby diaper for a stuffer usually. If I'm using cheaper brands, like Walgreens Certainty brand, I usually wear 2 or 3 at a time, and still try to wet more slowly than I normally would if I was wearing my good diapers like Bambinos.

Hey guys,

is there anyone here like me? Like to wear thick diaper? I usually use 10 to 14 layer of adult diaper. And i dont do wetting. I do wetting my diaper sometimes. But most of the time i just wear it. Is anyone same like me.. Or i just the only one? :(

I wear either a 4 X 8 X 4 or a 4 X 10 X 4.

This is what I have and how they developed. It is really only two layers

its seem there is many more like me. Im using 3-4 layer tena pants at the outside. N the inside i use diapex 5 layer L size n 5 layer M size.. I live in Malaysia though.. In my country there no such as bambino or good nites diaper. Sometimes i get jealous of other country that have those.

Guest inloveanddiapers

I am the same way too, no worries. When I wear out of the house I usually just stick to one diaper and a pad, because anymore would be too noticeable.

sometimes i get jealous with u all.. Because at ur places there is many diaper for ABDL.. In my place just a clinical diaper.. I really want to wear adult cloth diaper.. N an adult diaper with cute pattern.. Huhuhu..

I wear 3 4-ply cloth gauze diapers. By the time they are layered and folded they are pretty thick... There are 40 layers of fabric before folding them to length and pinning on.

In general I wear two diapers one disposable and a cloth diaper, combined together this makes a nice thick diaper further I top it off with a plastic pant.

This I do for two reasons I like a thick package and if the disposable starts to leak there is a second layer to absorb the wetness.

I almost always wear pin on cloth diapers and plastic pants because even as a child I hated it when my diapers leaked. I have yet to find a throw away diaper that doesn

Generally 2 diapers when I wear and if I go out then I use 1 when I need it.

Most of the time a better diaper on the outside and lesser / cheaper diapers on the interior, thrift shops help for finding decent boosters though.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...