LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do Diapers Give You What You Need?

It is my opinion that we started wanting diapers because we felt the absence of something in our lives, and we felt diapers could help us experience those lost emotions and experiences. So,

For some people, diapers might make up for something that was absent in their lives. For others--like me--we feel that we were forced to grow up too fast and give up things that gave us comfort way too soon. Although I really can't remember being a baby in diapers, it must have given me a great sense of security and that's why I went back to wearing them as an adult. Also, I see how well cared for babies and toddlers are and who wouldn't long to have all their needs and concerns met? Along with diapers, I also enjoy watching old television shows that were popular when I was growing up. But it gives a melancholy feeling to know that I truly can't go back in time...or would I really want to? I have the best of both worlds now--I can wear diapers for a sense of security while at the same time being able to make adult decisions and control my life.

• Like 2

for me, it's a big yes!! i dont believe i was forced at an early age to potty train, but i do know is that i've heard stories that i was very difficult to potty train and didnt want to give up my diapers. mom says i didnt want to learn because i was always too busy playing to want to stop to go to the bathroom. looking back and how i am now, i see that happening

Pretty much, it gives me the security that if I cannot get to the bathroom in time...which I really don't have any problem with.

My wife does buy them for me at drug and grocery stores.

my wife rubs it sometimes with my pull up on and results in ejaculation.

Edited by 2sail2

I would say both. Like many others, they make me feel safe and secure, but at the same time I have fun wearing them and pretending to be a kid again.