LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Husband, Better Baby

Awesome chapter! I know that I have had doubts about Kristy earlier in the story. But there is no doubt I really like her now. I do wish Nick had jumped in to physically put Jack out but I am glad that Kristy and George were there to take care of business. 

• 3 weeks later...

Sarah returns home to the aftermath of Jack's visit. Kirsty and Sarah discuss next steps whilst Nick thinks about potty training.

---

This story update, like every update, has been available on Patreon for the last week. I write a 2000+ word update every four days for Patreon and for just $5 you can get early access to all my stories. For $10 you get early access plus exclusive access to around a dozen exclusive stories! There are more tiers and rewards available on Patreon including free and discounted commissions, access to a discord server, story illustrations and more.

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

I want to take the opportunity to give a HUGE thank you to my patrons who support me and allow me to write as much as I do: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, C Dom, Miss X, Raven, Ali T, PF, Jeebs018, Georgia C, Joe, Whatsnot, Camilo H, Jason M, Seamus B, Jeffrey G, Charlie S, Martijn de J, Robert D A, Phantom Sonic, Vivi L, Mike S, Dr J, Archibald B, Bojack D, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, Brandon G, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Fernando L, Kantar, Justin152, Charles L, Trenton M, Bobbob138, Bask25456, MagmaLord, Diapering Daddy, Pierry L, Trish C, Curiosity24, Peter C, ReiofLight, James K, Anne Mette B-H, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Eric D, Bruce D, Alice W, Findlay, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben R, Ben F, Steven H

---

Nick looked around as Kirsty stood up and walked past him like a flash. He had noticed that she had been like a coil ready to suddenly spring forward and now she walking with purpose. He stood up and watched as Sarah walked up to the doorway of the living room with a look of confusion on her face.

“What the Hell ha-” Sarah started.

Sarah was quickly cut off as Kirsty grabbed the front of her shirt with one hand and then reared back with the other to slap her in the face. Her hand came forwards and made a firm contact causing the sound of flesh on flesh to ring out painfully around the room.

Nick was wide-eyed and was about to go intervene when George grabbed hold of his hand and pulled him back to the couch.

“Let Mistress deal with it.” George muttered quietly, “She knows what she’s doing.”

Nick had to fight his instincts to protect his wife but thought it was a good idea to listen to the sissy sitting next to him. He turned around and watched the two women and prepared to intervene in case things became too dramatic. For now, everyone was quiet and it seemed like Sarah was in shock from the violent welcome home.

“What the…” Sarah started to say as her cheek became increasingly red.

“It’s not nice, is it?” Kirsty yelled, “You don’t like getting hit, do you?”

“Well, no…” Sarah replied, “But why di-”

Sarah stopped suddenly and took in Kirsty’s appearance. Her usually immaculate hair was dishevelled and there was a small tear in one of her sleeves. Sarah looked past Kirsty at the couch and saw dried blood between George’s nose and mouth, finally she saw Nick who looked absolutely terrified of everything that was happening.

“My God, what happened here?” Sarah gasped.

“What happened?” Kirsty repeated as she shook her head, “If I didn’t know better I would’ve assumed you planned for all this to happen. You let a psychopath into your house and left him with Nick unsupervised. What do you think happened?”

Sarah’s mouth opened and closed for a few seconds like a fish out of water. As she regained her bearings she pushed past Kirsty and over to the sofa. She quickly wrapped Nick in a long and tight hug. She cooed sweet nothings that were meant to relax Nick a little.

“Are you alright?” Sarah asked quickly, “Did he hurt you?”

“A little.” Nick replied quietly.

Kirsty walked in and sat on the armchair to relay the story of what happened. She was helped by both Nick and George to fill in the details and the whole time they all sat there Sarah didn’t say a word. Once the story was over Sarah sat back and covered her face.

“Mommy?” Nick said softly, “Are you Ok?”

“I’m sorry.” Sarah said. As she spoke a very audible sob escaped her lips.

“Thank God you decided to call me.” Kirsty said finally, “We found Nick in a sorry state and if we were a few minutes later who knows what might’ve happened.”

“I just wasn’t thinking straight.” Sarah leaned forwards and uncovered her face. She wiped at her eyes with a tissue, “I got the call from the hospital and I just panicked.”

“You’ve got a baby.” Kirsty said simply, “You should never ever leave them with someone you don’t trust.”

Nick was listening to everything being said quietly. He didn’t feel comfortable being here with all this grown-up talk but he didn’t want to ask to be excused, he felt like he needed to be with someone at the moment. He didn’t even try to argue that he wasn’t just like a little baby, it didn’t seem like the time to bring up that sort of thing.

“Nick, do you want to go play?” George asked, “Mistress? Is it OK if we play in the nursery?”

“As long as Nick wants to.” Kirsty replied with a smile.

Nick nodded his head. It was as if George had read his mind and he gladly took the sissy’s hand to be led upstairs. Once they were safely back in the nursery with it’s familiar smells of baby powder and old urine Nick finally let go of George and sat down on the floor.

“A crazy day, eh?” George said as he sat in front of Nick.

“Definitely.” Nick sighed.

An easy silence fell as Nick and George digested the events that had led to this point. Nick felt bad that George had got hurt on his behalf but he felt a lot of warm feelings for his good friend. Nick leaned forward and planted a small kiss on the sissy causing both people to blush and smile.

“What do you think will happen next?” Nick asked.

“Well, I mean, I’m happy to do whatever you want to…” George replied earnestly.

“I meant with Jack…” Nick interrupted with a small giggle.

“Oh! Sorry!” George blushed even harder now, “I feel so silly.”

“Don’t worry.” Nick replied.

“I know that Mistress won’t let him get away with everything.” George said, “Mistress is harsh but fair and I know she will want to make sure Jack faces justice.”

Downstairs the adults had continued talking as soon as the baby and the sissy had left the room. Sarah was eager to hear more about what had happened whilst she was away and Kirsty had her own motives for continuing the conversation which soon became abundantly clear.

“So what are we going to do?” Sarah asked, “Jack assaulted my husband and refused to leave when asked. He must’ve broken a few laws whilst he was here. We should call the police and…”

“No.” Kirsty said quickly.

“No?” Sarah repeated in confusion, “But after everything he did… You want to let him walk away?”

“Absolutely not.” Kirsty leaned forwards in her seat and had a twisted sort of smile on her face.

“You’re going to have to explain.” Sarah said.

“We know what Jack did.” Kirsty started, “We know he assaulted Nick and everything else but can we prove it? It’s really just our word against his. Not to mention if we ended up in court he would bring all the baby stuff up and that would be a whole different issue. I don’t imagine you or Nick want to stand up in court and talk about all this?”

“Not if we can help it…” Sarah admitted.

“We have ammunition.” Kirsty continued, “We don’t necessarily need to go the legal route.”

“I don’t want to do anything illegal!” Sarah quickly said with wide eyes.

“Not illegal.” Kirsty clarified, “But something that would give him an attitude adjustment. Can I have your permission to get some sweet, sweet revenge?”

“I really don’t know…” Sarah was a little uncomfortable not knowing what Kirsty wanted to do, “It felt like signing a blank cheque.”

“I promise there will be no lasting harm done to him.” Kirsty put a hand over her heart, “I promise there would be no repercussions for you. We have to do something to teach him a lesson or he’ll keep escalating this stuff. If he knows he can do whatever he wants then who knows what will happen next.”

Sarah sat back and exhaled deeply as she tried to work out if there were any alternatives. If the police got involved there would be a lot of dirt brought up and even then there was no guarantee of winning the case. There wasn’t a lot of physical evidence that couldn’t be explained away and Jack would be able to afford a very good lawyer. Sarah knew Kirsty was almost certainly right about things escalating if nothing happened.

The conversation and Sarah’s contemplating were interrupted when there was a sudden small knock at the door. George was stood awkwardly looking into the room, neither of the women had heard him coming down the stairs.

“Yes?” Kirsty asked as she put on her best mistress voice.

“I, erm, really need a nappy change.” George muttered with embarrassment.

“OK, head back upstairs, I’ll be with you in a minute.” Kirsty said as she waved the sissy away, “Sarah?”

“Just give me some time to think about things.” Sarah said as she stared into the middle distance.

Kirsty nodded her head and put her hand on Sarah’s knee for a couple of seconds before standing up and following George out of the room. She could smell George’s issue as soon as she reached the doorway and she made sure to keep a little distance as she walked up the stairs.

Kirsty walked into the nursery to see Nick sitting on the floor still. She gave him a small smile and a quick ruffle of his hair before turning to George who had already pulled his feminine shorts down and was laying on the changing table.

“Nick, could you open the window for me?” Kirsty asked.

Nick quickly clambered to his feet with all the associated crinkles. He walked over to the window and opened it as he heard the tapes being pulled off George’s nappy. Nick took a deep breath of fresh air as he looked out at all the people going about their regular lives, it felt like a different world now. Nick’s pre-baby life felt like it belonged to a different person, it was hard to believe how much things had changed this summer.

When Nick turned back to face the changing table he saw George’s legs high in the air as his messy bottom was wiped by Kirsty. As he watched the diaper change he felt a burst of heat within his own diaper, a fresh wetting making Nick sigh. Despite everything it was a very comfortable feeling.

“Is everything alright?” Nick asked as a new nappy was taped on to George.

“Everything is fine.” Kirsty replied, “Your Mommy and I just have some grown up things to talk about.”

After George was lifted down from the table and redressed Kirsty walked over to Nick and without any hesitation she stuck her hand down his pants. Nick pushed his crotch out a little like a compliant toddler getting his nappy checked.

“I’ll send Sarah up to change you in a minute.” Kirsty said as she prodded and poked the wet padding, “George, stay up here with Nick. We will be leaving soon.”

Kirsty headed back downstairs and as she walked through into the living room she saw that Sarah had been active. Sarah was holding a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses, she smiled as Kirsty walked in and sat down.

“OK.” Sarah said, “Do what you need to do.”

Back upstairs Nick was joined on the floor by George again. Nick looked at George and felt very curious emotions and feelings, his bisexual feelings were still something he was struggling to come to terms with but he felt very comfortable with the sissy.

“Sorry about that.” George mumbled apologetically when he sat down.

“Huh?” Nick was brought out of his thoughts about sexuality by the sissy’s apology.

“The stinky nappy.” George blushed as he spoke, “Sorry I made your room smell.”

“Don’t worry about it.” Nick shrugged, “I’ve been in nappies so much by this point it just kind of happens to me too.”

“Does that worry you?” George asked, “I mean, this is all something I’ve wanted my whole adult life. I’m very grateful to Mistress for helping me achieve this level of sissy helplessness. I know you aren’t the same.”

“I… Haven’t given it much thought in a while.” Nick replied honestly.

It was true. Nick had been very worried when he noticed his control seemingly starting to slip but it had become so normalised for the big baby that he had learnt to ignore it. It was only when George brought it up that he realised it should occupy more of his mind than he was letting it. He didn’t want to end up totally dependent on nappies and yet he knew he was already practically there.

“I guess… Mommy can just potty train me…” Nick added.

“It’s not always that easy.” George replied with a wry smile, “Believe me…”

“You’ve tried?” Nick responded. He tried to hide the anxiety he suddenly felt, he had never thought about whether potty training could be successful a second time.

“Not by choice.” George replied with a sigh, “Mistress did it to humiliate me. She made me tell her whenever I needed the potty, she would bring out the little pink toddler potty that she bought from the shop. She would always take ages getting it until I went in my diaper then punish and humiliate me for it.”

“That sucks…” Nick said with shock.

“Sucks?” George chuckled, “I’d never been so turned on before!”

Nick looked at George with a frown.

“Doing the potty dance for Mistress, losing control in my diaper and then getting punished…” George looked up at the ceiling whimsically, “It was magical.”

“It didn’t work?” Nick asked despite already knowing the answer.

“Nope. To be honest I barely got a few seconds of warning before using my diapers most of the time. If I really, really concentrate I can last longer but it’s super hard.” George confessed.

Nick looked down at the ground. He was lost in thoughts as he wondered if he would ever regain his bladder and bowel control. Subconsciously, Nick reached down with a hand and caressed the front of his diaper. The warmth from his recent wetting could be felt right through the clothes he was wearing.

“George!” Kirsty’s distinctively authoritarian voice called out, “Come on, time to go.”

Like a dog being called by their master George quickly scrambled to his feet and made sure he wasn’t leaving anything behind. He closed the gap to Nick and gave him a kiss on the cheek, Nick smiled up in response even as he felt all of the confusion and stress of the day weighing on top of him.

“Goodbye.” George said with a wave, “See you soon.”

“Bye.” Nick replied as he watched the sissy waddle out of the nursery.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, Bondagediaperlover93 said:

nice chapter. looking forward about the revenge for jack. hope sarah and kirsty kidnap him and he gets a humiliating diaper punishment and hard spankings and beeing public humiliated for everyone to see so that his career is destroyed. he also should be slapped in the face.

sorry for my bad english.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I like this idea. He deserves everything bad to happens to him the rat fink. 

• Like 1

Fantastic chapter. It took me a long time to start to like Kristy, but now I like her more with each new chapter. I can’t wait to find out what she has in mind for Jack.  I was very happy I could give this a like. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, CDfm said:

Fantastic chapter. It took me a long time to start to like Kristy, but now I like her more with each new chapter. I can’t wait to find out what she has in mind for Jack.  I was very happy I could give this a like. 

Kirsty was always going to be less cuddly and soft than other characters might be. She is into domination and being a Mistress with ABDL just one of the things she enjoys, she is often harsh because that's what people like George want!

From Nick's point of view Kirsty is domineering and scary. Kirsty wasn't fond of Nick because she thought Sarah could do better but things changed when Sarah started taking control. The incident where Kirsty showed Nick the photo of Sarah and Jack was a key moment in changing how she sees Nick, she understands Nick is naturally submissive but struggling with things and she realised Sarah was hurting him hence she stepped in.

Kirsty is fiercely loyal and if someone is hurting someone she cares about she is going to get involved. Nick has earned her respect even if she sees submissive ABs as below her.

I enjoy writing her, she's had a good character arc!

• Like 1

Dear Elfy,

Last week  I got really sick.  The kind of sick that last for about 2 days, the dreaded stomach virus. I couldn't go to work and for about half a day laid in my bathroom floor.  I read almost this entire story on my tablet for those 2 days, like 3 years worth of writing.  I don't read many stories here because my time is limited and I like to write my own, but OMG, this is so good.  Thank you so much for taking the time to write it!

• Like 1
Dear Elfy,
Last week  I got really sick.  The kind of sick that last for about 2 days, the dreaded stomach virus. I couldn't go to work and for about half a day laid in my bathroom floor.  I read almost this entire story on my tablet for those 2 days, like 3 years worth of writing.  I don't read many stories here because my time is limited and I like to write my own, but OMG, this is so good.  Thank you so much for taking the time to write it!

agree. one of the best abdl stories i‘ve ever read. so much character development and storytelling in this story. im looking forward for the next chapter. [emoji7] thank you elfy for this story.

On 5/5/2019 at 9:25 PM, diaperchucky said:

Dear Elfy,

On 5/5/2019 at 10:10 PM, Bondagediaperlover93 said:

agree. one of the best abdl stories i‘ve ever read. so much character development and storytelling in this story. im looking forward for the next chapter. emoji7.png thank you elfy for this story.

Thank you both. Your words mean a lot :)

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hello elfy, i have a question. how far are you with the next chapter of bad husband, better baby? sorry to ask but im so excited and hyped for the next chapter and checking everyday my dailydiapers blog after a new chapter of your nice story. [emoji1] im looking forward about what sarah and kirsty have in plan for jack. greetings from hamburg, germany.

• 2 weeks later...

Kirsty has a plan for Jack and it is time to put it into operation. George is kept in the dark and confused about what is going on but after an eventful meal it seems clear Kirsty's revenge is a doozy!

---

This story update, like every update, has been available on Patreon for the last week. I write a 2000+ word update every four days for Patreon and for just $5 you can get early access to all my stories. For $10 you get early access plus exclusive access to TWENTY-ONE exclusive stories! There are more tiers and rewards available on Patreon including free and discounted commissions, access to a discord server, story illustrations and more.

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

I want to take the opportunity to give a HUGE thank you to my patrons who support me and allow me to write as much as I do: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Jr, C Dom, James S, Justin C, Fuli, Sean, Spaxxs, Daniel O, Craig G, Steve, LetsMakeAgithaGreatAgain, J Onyx, Dre, Pat M, Sierra C, Kris, Miss X, PF, Georgia C, Joe, Camilo H, Babyjay, Seamus B, Jeffrey G, Charlie S, Martijn de J, Phantom Sonic, Vivi L, Mike S, Dr J, Bojack D, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, Brandon G, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Jens B, Fernando L, Cory H, Lyra H, ReiofLight, Wet, Cherno A, Whatsnot, Bask25456, MagmaLord, Diapering Daddy, Pierry L, Trish C, Curiosity24, Socratic Pee, DJKazoo, Anne Mette B-H, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Eric D, Bruce D, Alice W, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben F, Steven H

---

Kirsty stood in front of the mirror in her bedroom and stared into the eyes of the reflection. She swallowed hard as she contemplated what was soon to happen. She was dressed in the most comfortable clothes she could find, she had considered breaking out her favourite leather gear but there would be plenty of time for that.

Checking her phone for what seemed like the thousandth time that day Kirsty tried to think of any holes in her rather simplistic plan. She ran through as many permutations as she could think of. She simply couldn’t let this worm wriggle off the hook. She owed it to Sarah and Nick to make sure this went off without a hitch.

“Are you OK, Mistress?” The door to the master bedroom opened a crack and George stuck his head in.

“Everything is fine.” Kirsty replied almost robotically, “You can come in if you like.”

George pushed the door fully open and stepped into the bedroom. He was dressed most unusually, he was wearing men’s clothes. Even the diaper underneath George’s pants was one of the thinnest they had in the house. The diaper would’ve been done away with entirely had George had the choice, unfortunately that wasn’t a choice he could make.

“Are you going to tell me what’s going on?” George asked, “It’s clear you are on edge.”

“I’ve already told you what you need to know.” Kirsty replied, “Just because you aren’t currently in the sissy role doesn’t mean you need to know everything I’m thinking.”

“I just want to help.” George said quietly.

“I know, sweetie.” Kirsty turned away from the mirror for the first time since George had entered, “And believe me you will help. This first bit is all me though.”

“Can I at least know when whatever is going to happen… Is going to happen?” George asked.

“In about…” Kirsty checked her phone again, “Five minutes.”

George looked annoyed but he knew better than to vocalise those feelings. He took a deep breath and looked at the bedroom door, his Mistress being nervous made George feel very nervous. Usually it took a lot to rattle Kirsty and George was left with the feeling that if she was worried then something big was about to happen.

Kirsty was looking at George through the reflection in the mirror. She took a deep steadying breath and forced a smile across her face, it wasn’t easy with all the tension she was feeling.

“I can’t do this without you.” Kirsty said to George, “I don’t think we’ll need to get physical but if we do…”

George didn’t need Kirsty to finish her sentence. He knew what she was saying, he was the muscle and if things got out of hand Kirsty needed him for whatever might happen. If Kirsty’s words were supposed to make him feel better it wasn’t working. He remained silent and still with a thousand thoughts whirling around his head.

“If you want to help me...” Kirsty eventually said, “Go set the table for three.”

“Three?” George replied with eyes narrowing, “But who…”

“Sissy! I’m trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here and give you some grown up responsibilities!” Kirsty turned away from the mirror and marched across to George, “If you can’t do it then you can go put on your frilliest dress for dinner.”

George certainly didn’t want to be dressed in his frilliest clothes if an unknown visitor was due. He reluctantly followed his instructions and left the bedroom, he walked straight downstairs and into the dining room. The smells of cooking filled the air as George started getting the cutlery out. The clock showed the time as just coming up to six o’clock.

George was just setting up the last of the plates when the doorbell caused him to jump. He instinctively started moving towards the door but was stopped when he heard his Mistress hurrying down the stairs. George remained halfway between the dining room and the front door, he awkwardly stood on tiptoes to see who was at the door.

“Hello.” Kirsty said formally as she opened the door, “Please come in.”

George watched Kirsty step out of the way and then gasped as he saw Jack stepping inside. He seemed to have a permanent sneer on his face as he walked past Kirsty and saw George. The sissy was in shock at what was happening but saw Kirsty giving him a look of warning, whatever Kirsty had planned she didn’t want George reacting to their guest.

“Where is she?” Jack asked quickly after a cursory look around the hallway.

“Sarah will be here in a little bit.” Kirsty said as she walked past Jack and towards the dining room, “I’ve prepared a little meal if you’d like to come through.”

Jack walked forwards until he reached George. The visitor stopped for a second and looked at the sissy with a confident smile. He quickly jolted his head forwards as if he was about to hit George causing the sissy to jump a little.

“You go the jump on me last time.” Jack muttered, “But if you or your bitch try anything tonight I’ll make you both regret it.”

George could feel rage filling him. He was physically shaking as Jack walked away and into the dining room leaving George alone in the hallway. The sissy was taking deep breaths to try and keep himself calm but it wasn’t easy at all. He wanted to shout and punch the wall.

“George?” Kirsty’s voice called out from the dining room, “Could you serve dinner?”

George was actually happy to receive an order from his Mistress since it meant he could focus on something other than his rage. He couldn’t pretend he knew what was happening but his desire and need to fulfil Kirsty’s wishes overrode everything else, he had to trust Kirsty implicitly.

In the kitchen George turned off the stove top where he saw Kirsty had prepared a meal of spaghetti Bolognese. George got two large serving bowls out and emptied the meat into one and the spaghetti into the other. George walked through to the dining room with both bowls and placed them on the table. He was just about to sit down when Kirsty placed her hand on his arm.

“Could you fetch us some drinks?” Kirsty asked, “There’s some nice wine in the fridge. Though Jack, would you prefer a beer?”

“A beer sounds great.” Jack said with a smile. He was leaning back in his chair and giving off an air of owning the place, “Just the one though. I want to be sober for Sarah. I assume she’s come to her senses and is ditching that useless sack of a husband.”

George yet again found himself having to swallow his anger as he turned away from the table. He didn’t like hearing this horrid bully talking about his friend like that. George didn’t know what was going on but he sincerely hoped Sarah wasn’t planning on getting with Jack again, the very idea made him seethe with anger.

“Man, having a personal servant seems pretty cool.” Jack said with a chuckle, “I don’t suppose I could borrow him for a few weeks.”

George shuddered as he heard Jack speak. He expected Kirsty to tell Jack off but instead he heard her laughing along with him. George was so confused about what was going on, he hoped Kirsty had a plan because he was starting to get some bad feelings about everything that was happening.

When George returned to the drinks he found his Mistress and Jack chatting amicably. He was very confused as he put the drinks down and took his seat. He stared at both of his table guests as they served themselves food.

If an observer was looking at the dinner table they would be forgiven for thinking that this was a normal meal. The conversation between Jack and Kirsty was easy and on relatively mundane topics, George stayed mostly quiet and only grunted a yes or no when appropriate. He really wanted a moment alone with Kirsty but knew it wasn’t coming, his trust of her was being stretched to the limit.

“When’s Sarah getting here?” Jack asked.

Maybe George was seeing things but he looked a little glassy eyed as if he had been drinking all night.

“In a little bit.” Kirsty replied as she sipped her wine, “She has to get Nick ready for bed and everything.”

“Ha!” Jack let out a loud bark of a laugh, “Stupid baby…”

George was definitely not imagining things now. Jack’s speech was becoming a little slurred and he was even swaying a little. Kirsty was watching him like a hawk.

“You know… I thought you were a bitch.” Jack slurred drunkenly, “But getting Sarah to come here to get with me… You’re alright!”

“Thanks.” Kirsty said sharply. Her mouth was quickly twisting into a thin-lipped smile, “Drink up.”

Jack laughed again as he picked up his beer. He held it up to his face for a second as his eyes fell out of focus. His face seemed to suddenly slacken and his grip on his drink relaxed, the can slipped from his grasp and fell to the table spilling the alcohol within over the table and on to himself.

For a few seconds Jack was completely still before his eyes closed and he toppled over forwards. He landed face first in what was left of his now cool dinner. The sauce remaining on the plate splattered over the table and Jack’s face.

George stared open mouthed at the sudden collapse wondering if the visitor had suddenly had a stroke or something. He looked to Kirsty who was still leaning back in her chair and sipping her wine with a smile. Whatever had just happened it certainly didn’t seem to concern Kirsty.

“Could you check his pulse for me, sissy?” Kirsty said without any hurry.

George stood up as his mouth still hung open. He walked around the table and held a couple of fingers to Jack’s neck, he felt the heartbeat and counted along in his head.

“His pulse is normal.” George eventually said, “Now do you want to tell me what the heck is going on!?”

“Help me get him upstairs.” Kirsty said as she stood up.

George realised he wasn’t going to get an answer so he defaulted to what he always did: He obeyed his Mistress. He stood up and put his arms underneath the unconscious man’s shoulders. He half-lifted and half-dragged the well-muscled man out of the kitchen chair and out towards the stairs. George did his best to manhandle Jack up the stairs and into the nursery. Kirsty had followed them up making sure Jack wasn’t dropped before closing the door to the nursery behind them all.

“Mistress… I don’t know what’s going on but this doesn’t seem legal.” George said hesitantly as he laid Jack on the floor. The unconscious man’s head lulled to the side.

“Trust me.” Kirsty said, “He’s not going to be telling anyone what happens here.”

George looked concerned but Kirsty continued regardless. Once Jack was down on the floor she took a pair of scissors from a nearby shelf and crouched down next to the unconscious man. She cut Jack’s shirt from the bottom to the top and then ripped it off exposing his muscles. She removed the belt and pulled it away and then cut the trousers up. Soon Jack was naked on the floor with his underpants cut off like everything else.

Kirsty flicked Jack’s limp penis and giggled. She pinched the end and held it up before putting the scissors right next to it.

“Mistress, no!” George practically screamed.

“Relax.” Kirsty said with a snide smile, “I’m only joking. There’ll be no permanent damage to this jackass.”

George was still very anxious about everything that was happening and knew that by being here and not helping Jack he was just as guilty of his Mistress. He had placed all his trust in her.

“Grab me your thickest, pinkest and most sissy nappy.” Kirsty ordered her George.

George automatically followed orders and he hurried over to the drawers. In the centre of the top drawer was the nappy that Kirsty wanted. It was one of George’s favourites and despite the craziness of the situation he felt a tinge of jealousy that Jack was getting one of his better nappies.

“On your way back bring me your frilliest dress.” Kirsty called over.

---

The light hurt his eyes. The man couldn’t remember anything, he even felt unsure about his own name. He tried to turn away from the light but found himself restricted. His arms were bound forcing him to stay on his back. Everything felt hazy and confusion fought fear over control of his brain. Jack! that was his name. He felt like a fog had descended over his brain and it was slowly lifting, he was slowly remembering more and more.

Jack tried rolling over again. His body felt stronger but he was still tied down. His eyes were still closed as he pulled against the binds that attached him to the bars of the crib. A voice in his head told him this wasn’t a normal situation to be in but he was still too dazed and confused to work out why.

More and more sensations were returning to Jack and he slowly started to feel like he was clothed but not in what he had worn earlier. His lower arms and lower legs felt bare but his chest and waist were definitely covered though he didn’t recognise the material that felt silky smooth against him. There was something strange going on with his waist, he could feel something heavy against it and the plastic on the outside was rubbing against the very top of his thighs.

With a supreme effort Jack slowly opened his eyes. The light blinded him but slowly he adjusted as his eyes came out of the darkness. He felt his strength returning and he moved his arms and legs more and more to try and pull against whatever was tying him down. His brain started to clear up and he started remembering things.

Jack remembered getting a text message from Sarah giving him an address and asking to meet there in the evening. It had been Kirsty’s house and he remembered going in and getting ready to meet Sarah, he expected her to grovel and beg for him to get together with her again. He remembered dinner and then everything went black.

Jack’s eyes were blurry and he could only see vague colours. He was looking up at a ceiling which was coming increasingly into focus. His eyes saw things closer to him, he saw bars around him and a colourful plastic thing spinning above him, he suddenly realised that whatever was above him was making a tinkling sound.

It was a mobile. An object designed to pacify infants and send them off to sleep. A switch clicked inside Jack’s head and he suddenly realised where he was.

“Wha-… No!” Jack shook his head as he loudly exclaimed into silence.

Jack raised his head using all the energy he felt. He looked down at his body with wide eyes and shook his head in disbelief. He saw a sea of white and pink frills, he saw soft satin clothing hugging his body and then flaring out at his waist. It was a dress!

As the gears started spinning and the synapses started firing Jack realised what the heavy feeling on his crotch was. He couldn’t see it but he knew he was in a diaper, this was confirmed when he tried kicking his legs and he heard crinkling.

“What the fuck is happening!?” Jack screamed into the silent room as panic started to flood his system and adrenaline surged through his veins, “Get me out of this queer shit!”

Jack struggled more but he was very securely tied down. He had one final flourish where he tried throwing his body side to side but in the end he had made no headway and he laid on the mattress panting as sweat formed on his forehead.

“Sarah told you about my interests, I’m guessing.” Kirsty spoke for the first time and made Jack jump as he scanned the room outside the bars, “Trust me, you aren’t going to escape those knots.”

Jack couldn’t see Kirsty until he heard footsteps and she walked up to the crib from behind the headboard. She looked down at him from above and was smiling in a way that made Jack’s skin crawl.

“Get me out of this thing, bitch!” Jack shouted venomously.

“Temper, temper…” Kirsty clucked her tongue and waved an admonishing finger, “It’s that nasty little temper that got you into trouble.”

“Let. Me. Go!” Jack’s voice was lowered but only because he was hissing through clenched teeth.

“I will.” Kirsty said happily, “When you have learnt your lesson and paid for your sins.”

“I’ll call the police!” Jack threatened as he pulled on the ropes holding him down again, “I swear to God I will get you and that queer boyfriend of yours thrown into jail. I’m sure the men would love a man like your fa-”

Jack was suddenly cut off as Kirsty reached over the bars and delivered a slap to Jack’s face. He looked stunned but Kirsty withdrew her hand and continued like everything was normal. She sighed and shook her head.

“Clearly there’s a lot of work to be done.” Kirsty sighed, “Oh well, I do like a challenge. I’m going to leave you to think about things and recover for a little bit and then we can see how we might turn you into a productive member of society. Have a good rest, baby.”

Kirsty turned to leave and started sauntering slowly to the door. She seemed to be emphasising every movement as she moved.

“Wait! Come back!” Jack called quite desperately, “Stop!”

Kirsty turned when she reached the doorway and gave Jack a little wave before closing the door and leaving Jack alone in the nursery.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

oh my god what for a nice and epic chapter. finally jack gets what he deserves. beeing tied up and diapered. i hope he gets a little laxative force feeding or something like that in the next chapter. [emoji1] can‘t wait what will happen next to him. i waited so long for this moment and finally the moment has come. great chapter. looking forward for the next chapter.

im sorry for my bad englist.

greetings from hamburg, germany. [emoji4]

I absolutely loved this chapter. I am not sure how she managed to drug him but it worked like a charm. Now I can’t wait to have Kristy show him some of the hundreds of pictures of him in his frilly clothing and a thick pink diaper. I am sure Kristy could have come up with several compromising potions for him to pose in. I still don’t have a like for the day which is disappointing but I am really looking forward to reading more. 

• Like 1