LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

how to tell my husband about my diaper love

Well my first advise would be to express your kinky desire and from there take it slowly. Don't be overly pushy with what you want and forget to listen to him. From there I would keep that communication open.

Ideally you would have told him before you got married so you wouldn't be in this situation. Lying to your significant other like that is a real no no, but I'm glad to see you are trying to come clean with this.

Trying to skirt around the issue or periodically hint at it is the wrong way of going about it though. This leaves him to come to his own conclusions- which could be very bad for you.

You really need to just sit down with him and have a serious conversation about it. Pick a time after he has eaten, doesn't have any TV shows on (or a out to come on), and doesn't have anything else he needs to do. Tell him you have something really important to discuss with him, and you need his full attention. Also ask him to keep an open mind and hold off on making any judgements till you've said what you need to.

Next, tell him you've been really attracted to him, but for even longer you've also been unexplicitly attracted to wearing diapers. Tell him you know it's wierd, and you've seriously tried stopping from wearing them, but it's just something that is ingrained as a part of who you are. Just because you like wearing them doesn't mean you want to be a bay either.

Make sure he understands he doesn't even have to involved in them, let alone change you. You just want, need, to wear them every now and then as it really helps you to distress and calm down. Also make sure he understands that if he rejects your diapers then he is literally rejecting a part of you.

Thank you for the advice. It's not that I tried to lie to my husband, I had put this part of my life behind me for quiet sometime. However situations have occurred that brought back my desire for diapers, my husband accepts all levels of kink if you will when it comes to me. I'm more the issue here, having a love of diapers is simply somewhat odd even to me.

That's the thing about this...You may think that you may have put it behind you, but the urge is still & (will always be there). It is part of who we are.

maybe if you just actually sat him down and had an honest conversation with him? That's usually how people accomplish things...communication...openly. How did your husband confess to you? Did you not feel compelled at the same time to chime in with your desire?

When I told my wife I basically ask her if she mind if i wore but I went into with the idea that our marriage is more important than wearing diapers. She said she did not mind if i did she did not marry me for the type of underwear i wore. Basically in a true relationship it should be a non issue. That was 14 years ago now she don't participate and i don't expect her too.

• Like 1

Here I have been worried about explaining DL to my husband, I sat him down and when I had no more than got the words I like to wear diapers out his reaction was omg that's hot, I stresseed myself out why???

I have to ask...what did you say when your husband first asked to try a diaper on? I hope you didn't cry and make him feel bad for trying to "force his lifestyle choice" on you. I get the whole suppressing the feelings, but to suddenly make a 180 degree turn from where you were (criticizing him?) that seems backwards to me...

Diaperlover 2003: maybe one of these days your husband will offer to diaper you. If I was in your husband shoes. I would defenitly help you. But anyway as it is your husband is very lucky to have you and you have him that thinks it's "hot!" Good luck out there. Have fun.

Here I have been worried about explaining DL to my husband, I sat him down and when I had no more than got the words I like to wear diapers out his reaction was omg that's hot, I stresseed myself out why???

I was going to tell you that a guy is likely to accept and enjoy whatever arouses his woman. Nothing's more arousing to a heterosexual guy than a woman who's aroused and who wants him. Some things can interfere with that male reaction, so you need to learn what to avoid, but it sounds like you've got a good thing going there. I hope that your participation in the DD community will help you enjoy diapers even more, both by yourself and with your husband.

Thanks so much for the support guys. To answer a few questions no, my husband does not wish to wear diapers as well, he however is more than supportive of my desire to wear them. I had never set out to lie to him, my love of diapers had simply been suppressed for sometime, I was somewhat embarrassed by this desire and tried to move past it and had succeeded for sometime however I missed the relaxed comfort if you will of diapers.

Last night was my first night sleeping in a diaper and my husband could simply not stop rubbing and patting my diaper until I went to sleep, if was quiet fabulous!

• Like 2

Last night was my first night sleeping in a diaper and my husband could simply not stop rubbing and patting my diaper until I went to sleep, if was quiet fabulous!

How wonderful! Wait until he rubs your diaper so much that you can't go to sleep...

• 3 weeks later...

I would recommend just telling him how you feel. It can be soooo hard to bring up and for most people and myself included every time I would think about it I would usually "chicken out".