LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would be interesting to hear everyone's store of almost being discovers, caught or even having a stash found. I've had a few times where my wife was questioning me if I wore a diaper and I've said no then she goes off and says she's going to check the garbage. Luckily she hasn't yet. She's come close to finding a couple stash's and I really don't care of the plain white diapers but am very scared if she finds my Rearz baby footprint diapers in the guest room closet.

Would be interesting to hear everyone's store of almost being discovers, caught or even having a stash found. I've had a few times where my wife was questioning me if I wore a diaper and I've said no then she goes off and says she's going to check the garbage. Luckily she hasn't yet. She's come close to finding a couple stash's and I really don't care of the plain white diapers but am very scared if she finds my Rearz baby footprint diapers in the guest room closet.

My only moment like that was when I was 16 or so, my dad found mine and asked, "What are these?!?, Have you been wearing diapers?!?" That, led to him sending me to live with my mom. I admit that it was partly my fault, as I should have told him I'd been wetting the bed, which was half true, as I had been bedwetting, but I didn't say that as I was afraid I'd be punished for that and just said yes. At least my mom didn't care, but I couldn't afford them after that until I started working 3 years later and even then only rarely, as I wasn't abdl aware back then.

I almost broke up with my now wife because I was scared to tell her I was a Bedwetter. She was shockingly comfortable with it, while not a participant she's very supportive and we've been married 15 years now.

• Like 1

My biggest oh noo moment has to be the 2 times I have not realised quite how much poo I put in my nappy and find a line of poo on my bed where I was just laying as it went all up my back.

Being pulled over after work at 1 am in the morning because of a tail light being out (I checked and it was working fine, have proof) anyway, cop asks what the bulge is inside my shorts :lol: well, I picked up a diaper from the passengers seat and tell him I am wearing one of these.

Being pulled over after work at 1 am in the morning because of a tail light being out (I checked and it was working fine, have proof) anyway, cop asks what the bulge is inside my shorts :lol: well, I picked up a diaper from the passengers seat and tell him I am wearing one of these.

When I lived with my parents after high school I think my parents knew but never confronted me with it. I think my friend and his girlfriend found out too. I caught them in my bedroom looking in my closet where I kept my used and new diapers until I could dispose of them. I've never been caught that I'm aware of by anyone other than my wife.

• 2 months later...

I was caught by m14 yr old daughter this morning.She came into our room to say good morning and I was lying with my night diaper exposed because my shirt had pulled up.all she did was ask "Mommy why is daddy in diapers" my wife answered her before I could telling her I wet the bed at night because I am getting older.She laughed at this and left the room.I will see if she mentions it to me again or not.

• 3 weeks later...

My wife often checks to see if I'm wearing a diaper, though sometimes she gets it wrong.

Other times she asks:

Are you wearing big boy pants?

No.

Diapers?

No.

Big girl panties?

OK.

I also have a pair of heavily padded training pants labeled "Big Boy Pants" that she doesn't quite count as qualifying.