LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Locking Storage Bin, Box, Etc? Securing Your Stash.

or just keep em in the closet or similar place, unless you still live with your mom and she don't know about your fetish..

But then again, maybe time to fess up so she either throw you out or take care of you (or neither...)

A lock on the closet door works well and you can take it with you when you move elsewhere. But really, if you have to lock things away you've got serious privacy and security problems, not a diaper-stash problem :( Take care of that and just keeping them out of sight will be all you'll need to do ;) Fail to take care of that and the day will come when you've forgotten the lock or you get called away for longer than you thought you'd be gone with the box open and then.... :crybaby:

Personally, I managed to find a cheap footlocker at a yard sale several years ago. The built-in lock is busted, but investing in a cheap padlock works just fine.

I have children. Certainly you can see how an accidental discovery could want to be avoided - at least by a certain segment of the population - , can't you? :)

Wish you had said that at the start as that makes a difference. Kids are inquisitive, so sooner or later they will find your storage box, and ditto for the key :( Here you are better either storing outside of the home or by using a good quality combination lock ;)Do not write the combination down or store it electronically, commit it to memory only.

If kids find out, tell them you have medical issues or tell them some people need to wear them and they don't because they don't need to. I think it depends on their age. I told mine some people still have to wear them and he doesn't need to and he said "and kids don't wear them" and I said "No kids don't wear them, only babies do." When he is older he might understand better and then know that some kids have medical issues so they wear them, some wear them because they are mentally handicapped or disabled and know some elderly people wear them too because they stop knowing how to use the bathroom because their brains go down hill or because their bladders or bowels quit working. But all this would be too much for him to retain and there would be all these "what?" and "why?" questions so I kept it simple. But I will never tell him the real reason why I wear or tell him about me being a DL. There is a chance he could figure it out when he is a teen or so because of the internet and basically AB/DL has been on TV shows now and on the online media and if he somehow gets access to my computer and finds these forums and my stories, I don't think it would be rocket science to figure it out. Kids are smart and my son is smart he knows what diapers are without seeing them out of the packages. But luckily he has no interest in them.

An old broke down car in the yard has always been my fav place. It's got a locked turnk and no body wants anything to do with that pice of junk so no one ever snoops around it. I had the closet, with the lock. Worked great but people would ask about the deadbolt on the closet. A simple lie always fixed that. I now live in an airstream and the bathroom has a closet door that is jammed and takes a lot of effort to open . It's a lot smaller compared to my closet but the privacy in the trailer is amazing. Be creative!

I'll also agree with the footlocker idea, I use one I got off of a friend who got out of the Air Force. If you've got a fairly small stash, you can't exactly go wrong there.

if you are desperate you can use chains and padlocks wrapped around any sturdy box, but a box locked like that is going to bring up some questions if found, haha.

I've honestly wanted to do this just around some form of empty container to see how long it takes for someone to try and get into the thing just to be greated with nothing, (or at most a note to the effect of "Haha, gotcha!" Maybe with a remotely activated GoPro so I can see the look on the person's face,) but just haven't had time time or money to waste on an elaborate practical joke, even if the end result would be worth it. On a serious note, your idea for a locked filing cabinet isn't a bad one, especially if it's placed with another other filing cabinet that doesn't have anything out of the ordinary in it.

My sibling had a bed with drawer's like that, and my girlfriend has a bed that's got them too. I think they're called Captain's beds. Basically the space underneath the bed has organized storage instead of the more traditional "just shove it under there" approach that people usually use. Adding locks to those drawers isn't a bad idea, but anyone looking into that kind of bed should make sure that the drawers are completely enclosed. Some are designed to be placed against a wall, so while one side has drawers on it, the other side easily reveals what's in them as a cost-cutting measure.

• 2 months later...