LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not Sure I belong?

Hi. I am PrincessAriel & I am new & looking for answers. I have multiple disabilities & am medically incontinent due to some of my disabilities. Although I have some ability to "hold it" I've always had toileting issues. The problem was and is mainly that my body does not give me enough time to get to the bathroom. When I was 14, I was diagnosed with an "overactive bladder, pockets in the bladder, & muscle spasms caused by my CP." This lead to me being diapered full time at 14, after being. in & out of diapers for 2 + years. Initially, I hated it. Totally detested it. I needed help changing in school & just wanted to be "normal" again. Years later, I still need the pull up diapers i did in high school. However now, I'm finding I kind of like them? I've always been nervous when running low on them, and I attributed this to having very little muscular control & needing them. But they sort of help me feel safer. I come from a traumatic background & have PTSD. I have a lot of nightmares, & have woke up wet too many times to number. Due to my muscle spasms, I often drink from water bottles (the reuseable kind) because they don't spill & are easier for me to handle. I collect Disney, so most of my water bottles are Disney related. Lately though, I've noticed a few things. Drinking from a water bottle directly before/while I'm in bed calms me down & helps me sleep. Sleep is hard to come by for those of us with PTSD. So I tend to want to do this a lot. I want a bottle too. A baby bottle. I like the feeling of a dry diaper.!i am not sure if I'm an AB. I'm not even sure how old I would be. I do have a bear named Princess Melody that I sleep with. She's a Disney Princess Build a Bear. Initially, the bear was supposed to be a collectible, but PTSD made me feel horribly unsafe in my apartment. So Princess Melody became more than a collectible. When I see my therapist, I take her with me. I am confused by my desire for a baby bottle & wondering if all of this means. Any insight would be helpful.

You belong wherever you are welcom and you are welcome here

Thank you so much!

It sounds do like you might identify more as a little than an AB. Those are just titles though, be comfortable with who you are and don't worry about identifying so much.

It sounds do like you might identify more as a little than an AB. Those are just titles though, be comfortable with who you are and don't worry about identifying so much.

• 2 weeks later...

Forget labels. Labels are for groceries, not for people. You are who you are, and if you don't fit neatly into a pre-defined pigeonhole which somebody else has laid out, then it's the pigeonholes which are wrong, not you.

Welcome to DD :) And I have a somewhat similar story. Apparently I had an untreatred UTI when very young and it left me with unreliable bladder control through life. When several years back it got to the point where leakage was inevitable and couldn't be stopped I began to wear diapers. I had something of a fetish for them, not big at all but that's been traded for the simple happiness of wearing and the safe feeling they offer me B) I can sometimes do without them but I will not because I do not want that. I'm happy in diapers and you can be too.

Forget labels. Labels are for groceries, not for people. You are who you are, and if you don't fit neatly into a pre-defined pigeonhole which somebody else has laid out, then it's the pigeonholes which are wrong, not you.

We are a very diverse community here. There is a vast difference between those who need diapers for medical needs, those who choose them for psychological needs, those who take pleasure (sexual or otherwise) from wearing them and using them even though they have no physiological need to do so, those who are "little" but do not use diapers at all. But all come together here, along with the "mommies" and "daddies" and other caregivers who understand and want to nurture ABs and "littles".

The one thing we all have in common here is that we are all understanding and accepting of one another, even though society at large tends to be neither understanding nor accepting of our needs, wishes and desires.

Si I'd say that if you WANT to belong here ... then you belong here :)

Thank you so much! I am starting to feel like I do belong.

Abi posted an excellent response to your question of belonging here. All I can do is second it with an "uh huh" while nodding my head in the manner of "yes".

Well your incontinent and some people are here for the incontinent forum, and you said you are starting to like diapers and have a few forums for that, and you said that you might be AB there's forums to help you explore that. So yes you belong here and wecome to the sight.