LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers And Plushies Are Fun, Oh My! Or Are They?

We've been asked quite a few times - so an upcoming episode of our podcast will tackle (and cuddle) the topic of plushies! But more than that: what are your favorite things besides diapers?

I have several plushies. I do not have a favorite one, because I do not play favorites. That would be discrimination against all my other plushies. Plushies are not toys to me, they are a friend and a member of my family. I will not just go out and buy a plushie. I have to go through the store (generally a thrift store) and meet each one, and bond with them. Much like one would go to look for a new pet.

We've been asked quite a few times - so an upcoming episode of our podcast will tackle (and cuddle) the topic of plushies! But more than that: what are your favorite things besides diapers?

Well I do have this one teddy bear I named Fluffy. See my avatar pic. I've always had a bear while growing up (except when I was in the military). I find it hard to sleep without her. She also wears a diaper just like me, which I find is somehow more comforting.

Recently my Fluffy has been getting old and worn so I've gotten another bear to sleep with too. I think she might be jealous, but it was either that or (gasp) retire her.

I'm actually in the market for a plushie. I have a few small ones, which I of course adore, but I've always wanted a bigger one that would fit my body like a regular plushie would fit a kid's body. I've looked online but they're all like... $75 bucks. I'm not really interested in spending close to a $100 dollars on well-organized fabric and stuffing. If anyone knows where to find a good deal, feel free to point the way. Maybe you can talk about where to get good ones on your podcast.

I'm actually in the market for a plushie. I have a few small ones, which I of course adore, but I've always wanted a bigger one that would fit my body like a regular plushie would fit a kid's body. I've looked online but they're all like... $75 bucks. I'm not really interested in spending close to a $100 dollars on well-organized fabric and stuffing. If anyone knows where to find a good deal, feel free to point the way. Maybe you can talk about where to get good ones on your podcast.

I actually just went to Walmart after reading this thread and getting an idea. Its Easter time...

As I suspected, Walmart had these large stuffed animals on sale for the holiday. $10 bucks each, and they're extremely soft. I got a doggie and a bunny. ^^

I have many that I have accumulated as a real little. Now I'm an ab I have one from my early childhood who comes with me pretty much everywhere when I'm in 'little mode'.

Oh my! This next episode is going to be massive. Thanks for all the comments and stories everybody. Its nice to get to hear about your friends :)

If you think it's going to be too large to handle in one show, Toddy, why not split it up into two episodes?

Oooh, great idea (diapering your Build-A-Bear bunnies, that is). I know from experience Build-A-Bear plushies with clothing can cost considerable money (I paid about $50 for my niece's) and a doll diaper would probably would be cheaper than the Build-A-Bear panties. (The plushies are a bit small for newborn Pampers, I think). I

Oooh, great idea (diapering your Build-A-Bear bunnies, that is). I know from experience Build-A-Bear plushies with clothing can cost considerable money (I paid about $50 for my niece's) and a doll diaper would probably would be cheaper than the Build-A-Bear panties. (The plushies are a bit small for newborn Pampers, I think). I