LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Don't mean to resurrect an old topic but op is informative. I know you can add yourself anonymously (just add your city not your actual address, which I'm to scared to do!) But does anyone know if the map is still being moderated?

says i need a key.

Added my self to it. Found two others but I know for a fact that there is at least 20-30 in my city(which is a awsome thing!)

1 hour ago, dlb said:

says i need a key.

Key is

just added me and princess up here in the greater PNW area

The map seems to be having problems. Right now it's only showing two people in the world. 

6 hours ago, SoggySoCal said:

The map seems to be having problems. Right now it's only showing two people in the world. 

Those are the two who DON'T wear diapers!  Everyone else does, but only about 10% of us are proud enough about it to admit it!

19 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Those are the two who DON'T wear diapers!  Everyone else does, but only about 10% of us are proud enough about it to admit it!

They must be sick in the head. Who doesn't wear diapers. Stay away from those parts of the map. 

8 hours ago, SoggySoCal said:

It's only giving me those same two.  :/

Map is still acting funny. Bit of a bummer. It was nice to see all the like minded people spread across the world. 

I think @repaid1 was maintaining this ;) Maybe he can give us an update.

Bettypooh

Still no activity to correct and make use of the map and its features !

Password (key) is "  littlespace  " !

Well it looks like we're mapless again :huh: The map host changed policies on April 1 2018 and locks the map when there have been 100 views unless you pay a hefty subscription fee :angry2: And the older map links lead to spam :bash: 

Sorry for the news not being good :crybaby:

Bettypooh

• Sad 1