LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Trolled by UPS

UPS loves to send me Package Delivery Notices at 12:01AM that say my package is coming tomorrow. It's still Sunday night to me, so I think great, it's coming in the morning... but no, it's midnight, so it's not coming until Tuesday!

I was awaiting a much needed car part and USPS was delivering it. "Out For Delivery on Vehicle" it said. Well, they usually come up to my door and deliver it but this time, I seen the postal truck pull up to my mail box and put something in there, I went down to the Mail box, Opened it up expecting to be a package in there but instead it was, "Sorry, We missed you!" :bash:

Wasn't ABDL related, but I've had USPS do that to me too. I got one of those "missed you" tickets and I went in after I got off work around 7 am THE VERY NEXT DAY. After waiting about an hour, I was told it was STILL on the delivery vehicle.

My favorite is I got one of those announcements one SUNDAY that said it was going to be delivered MONDAY and I find it had already been delivered SATURDAY.

Try this on for size. Standing at the door and the mail carrier saw me and get one of those sorry we missed you because she's afraid of my dogs, so she won't even get out of the delivery vehicle.

UPS is pure shit

I got my own tracker app on phone so I know when packages come and don't have to trust UPS

Got my package on Tuesday and on Friday I got message from UPS that it had just passed through customs...

On an "electronic mail" note I once had XP medical e-mail my order confirmation sent to a friend. He had stayed with me a bit and is also ab/dl so he had also ordered from them in the past and had them delivered to my house. Apparently even though I used my paypal with my e-mail somehow they e-mailed him the confirmation. Certainly it wasn't a problem since we both wear and I'm not complaining since it doesn't matter that he knew I ordered diapers, and I continue to order from XP and it hasn't happened again. Just figured I'd throw that in.

UPS is pure shit

I got my own tracker app on phone so I know when packages come and don't have to trust UPS

Got my package on Tuesday and on Friday I got message from UPS that it had just passed through customs...

Okay I gotta ask... If UPS has your package and their system isn't updating you fast enough, then EXACTLY whose information is your App tracking?

• 2 weeks later...

I use the local UPS store for almost all of my deliveries of any sort (I mostly do this for WINE which requires an adult signature to be delivered...it can't just be left on the doorstep).

Usually now on UPS deliveries I get the UPS MY CHOICE troll saying it's going to be delivered and then the UPS MY CHOICE thing saying it has and about the same time I get an email from the UPS store saying I have packages available.